Tripp,Goldberg,Regnery,Starr

Bradley K. Sherman

Feb 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/1/98

So Tripp was inspired to tape by Lucianne Goldberg
whose client's books are published by Henry Regnery
Press, Publisher Alfred Regnery who is a good friend
of Ken Starr who was an early adviser to the Paula
Jones lawsuit.

Hillary has a pretty good case for a conspiracy here.

--bks

John Alway

Feb 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/1/98

Bradley K. Sherman wrote:

Not at all. One thing that you learn when doing science is that
correlations abound. I mean they are everywhere and go in every
direction. You're equally as likely to find a connection to the
Clinton administration, for instance. You need hard evidence,
otherwise you really have no evidence. So, no, it's not a strong case
at all.

...John

xona

Feb 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/1/98

Tripp - vile, ugly, human shit life form.

Goldberg - prime example of why JEWS are hated so much

Regnery - He would sell his mother to middle-eastern slave traders
if it would help his book sales.

Starr - FINISHED, his casket is now being prepared.

xona

John Alway

Feb 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/1/98

xona wrote:

Xona -- Clinton supporter who expresses Nazi views and makes
gratuitous claims.

...John

michael a sells

Feb 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/1/98

In article <6b2lj5$i...@nntp02.primenet.com>, xona <xo...@primenet.com> wrote:

> Tripp - vile, ugly, human shit life form.
>

> Goldberg - prime example of why JEWS are hated so much

As one who despises the sleaze-merchant and set-up artist Lucianne
Goldberg, I despise you slimy, anti-semite slug even more.

> Regnery - He would sell his mother to middle-eastern slave traders
> if it would help his book sales.

True

> Starr - FINISHED, his casket is now being prepared.

The Clinton's should keep him around for a couple more years. He is doing
more for their popularity than anyone by making a public spectacle of
trying to put their sex life on trial.

> xona

Mike

G. Gordon Weasel

Feb 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/1/98

John Alway <jal...@icsi.net.SpamTransmogrifier> wrote:

> Xona -- Clinton supporter who expresses Nazi views and makes
>gratuitous claims.

I just did a DejaNews search on Xona, John - I don't know what planet
you're from, but if you interpret many of Xona's posts as being
pro-Clinton, you're wrong - at least according to planet Earth standards.

G. Gordon Weasel

Gatto

Feb 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/1/98

Anti-Semitic rant from a Clinton supporter?

I was under impression that hating people for their ethnicity was reserved
for us, right wing conspirators...

John Alway

Feb 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/1/98

G. Gordon Weasel wrote:

I believe you're right. Xona appears to be a troll.

...John

Frank

Feb 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/2/98

She's not anti semetic; just your average third grade teacher. Your are
still a third grade teacher right honey?
--
"I will have the most ETHICAL administration in history!" Clinton; Nov.
'92

Michael Beck

Feb 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/2/98

On 1 Feb 1998 13:23:01 -0700, xona <xo...@primenet.com> wrote:

>Tripp - vile, ugly, human shit life form.
>

>Goldberg - prime example of why JEWS are hated so much
>

>Regnery - He would sell his mother to middle-eastern slave traders
> if it would help his book sales.
>

>Starr - FINISHED, his casket is now being prepared.
>

>xona

What? Another post with no "anal" references? You're slipping.....

xona

Feb 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/2/98

Frank <f686...@earthlink.net> wrote:
: She's not anti semetic; just your average third grade teacher. Your are

: still a third grade teacher right honey?
: --

S U B S T I T U T E S U B S T I T U T E S U B S T I T U T E

However, I am currently on a long-term sub assignment with a 5th grade
class. So, you can say 5th grade teacher.

xona

Eric Chomko

Feb 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/6/98

In alt.politics.clinton Michael Beck <Michae...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

: On 1 Feb 1998 13:23:01 -0700, xona <xo...@primenet.com> wrote:

: >
: >Tripp - vile, ugly, human shit life form.

: >

Serious Redneck...looking, anyway!

: >
: >Goldberg - prime example of why JEWS are hated so much
: >

Di this woman marry a jew? If so then both should be shot!

: >
: >Regnery - He would sell his mother to middle-eastern slave traders

: > if it would help his book sales.

: >

Regenry?! Sounds like a right-wing publishing Co. to me....

: >Starr - FINISHED, his casket is now being prepared.
: >
: >

This poor bastard may end up loosing his dick....

Clinton gets blown, and Starr gets blown away.....
And if the draft knocks over Falwell, then more power to us!

Eric

: >xona