On Tuesday's Mark Levin Show

Ubiquitous

Sep 14, 2017, 9:26:27 AM9/14/17
On Tuesday’s Mark Levin show, There is a progressive ideology backed
by progressive Republicans who have access to left wing media who
trash conservatives. There isn’t a full endorsement of
constitutional conservatism anymore. You are not going to hear it
from President Trump or Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan and the rest of
them. The progressive movement is riding high in our society, but if
we don’t defend conservatism, no one else will. The cult of
personality taking place now, sees conservatism as an obstacle.
Conservatism has accomplished a lot when we elect a conservative
president which we have done twice in last hundred years, with
Calvin Coolidge and Ronald Reagan. Conservatives are the majority,
not purists based on our values and traditions. We are the ones that
created the Tea Party movement and the Reagan Revolution. We are the
only people who speak of individual freedom and liberty. After that,
we are all supposed to cheer because the Supreme Court didn’t do any
damage to Trump’s travel ban. The fact that this issue is in the
courts is damaging enough. The president of the United States is
granted plenary power to control immigration policy, and judges
shouldn’t have a say in the matter. Later, Hillary Clinton has heard
about the Convention of States and she is worried about it, but is
just using scare tactics. Rather than Congress making laws to
control Congress, the states make laws to control Congress. The
Convention of states does not seek limit the first amendment, or
change the 2nd Amendment, or impose an insidious agenda. The purpose
of the Convention of States is to restore this Republic and the
Constitution.