Re: Remember when

Rodney

Sep 7, 2023, 3:02:27 AM9/7/23
bigdog <geowri...@gmail.com> wrote in news:e64cdf22-1085-4f3f-94c3-
a6bf54...@googlegroups.com:

> Ronald Reagan said he knew his economic policies were working when the
> Democrats quit calling them Reaganomics. Joe is taking the opposite
> approach. We know his economic policies suck because he is calling them
> Bidenomics and Republicans are more than happy to let him do that.

He had some great quotes too.

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin.
And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx
and Lenin.

Ronald Reagan

Status quo, you know, is Latin for 'the mess we're in'.

Ronald Reagan

Approximately 80% of our air pollution stems from hydrocarbons released by
vegetation, so let's not go overboard in setting and enforcing tough
emission standards from man-made sources.

Ronald Reagan

We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty
rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept
that each individual is accountable for his actions.

Ronald Reagan