Is anybody reading this anymore?

Cassie

Oct 8, 2017, 11:57:14 AM10/8/17

I thought: Why not drop by again.

How long has it been? A couple of years?

Still going strong!

Cassie

---

Chucky@Work

Oct 28, 2017, 6:26:33 AM10/28/17
Haaa! I still check in from time to time but not very often. Welcome back!

- C@h

--
Mobile today.

David DeLaney

Oct 29, 2017, 4:07:09 AM10/29/17
On 2017-10-28, Chucky@Work <st.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Haaa! I still check in from time to time but not very often. Welcome back!

I have it on my list. I have a little list...

Dave, currently missing a HAT oh gracious

Brinner

Mar 9, 2018, 3:41:32 AM3/9/18
I just checked back for the first time in years. I had a feeling Chucky’s name would appear.

Chucky@Work

Mar 22, 2018, 3:04:13 AM3/22/18
perjantai 9. maaliskuuta 2018 10.41.32 UTC+2 Brinner kirjoitti:

> I just checked back for the first time in years. I had a feeling Chucky’s name
> would appear.

Brinner!

C@w
--
Nah that's it. I got nothing. Let's wait for the TV series.