Old gold

Joshua Crawford

Apr 23, 2013, 5:12:20 AM4/23/13
Hey all,

I just dug out my old WoT folder and stuck it into DropBox. It's mostly old posts saved from this group and the other ones. It's got the Steal (including my pdf's of books 1-3), the History, the bestiary, the 10-codes and a bunch of other stuff (mostly fanfic). Figured I'd share it here in case anyone is interested.

<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/a9woh3prylhd1c4/c3OMCAoTHd>

--bruce

Ilya Popov

Apr 23, 2013, 10:16:19 PM4/23/13
Most excellent!

> --bruce

I@W

Chucky @ Work

Apr 24, 2013, 2:26:01 AM4/24/13
Wow, awesome.

Cheers, this is grand. May come in handy if anyone ever makes a run at
fixing up the website *dissolves into laughter*

C@w
--
13 of 12, the CMM Collective
CHOW:

Ilya the Recusant

Apr 24, 2013, 11:54:57 PM4/24/13
On Wed, 24 Apr 2013 09:26:01 +0300, "Chucky @ Work"
<st.c...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 23 Apr 2013 02:12:20 -0700 (PDT), Joshua Crawford
><jgcra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Hey all,
>>
>>I just dug out my old WoT folder and stuck it into DropBox. It's mostly
>>old posts saved from this group and the other ones. It's got the Steal
>>(including my pdf's of books 1-3), the History, the bestiary, the 10-codes
>>and a bunch of other stuff (mostly fanfic). Figured I'd share it here in
>>case anyone is interested.
>>
>><https://www.dropbox.com/sh/a9woh3prylhd1c4/c3OMCAoTHd>
>
>Wow, awesome.
>
>Cheers, this is grand. May come in handy if anyone ever makes a run at
>fixing up the website *dissolves into laughter*

Do you still have the files stored away anywhere, for the website?

Because I like having projects.

>C@w

Ilya the Recusant
-----------------
"Asshole" has a special place in my childhood, the point at which I
first learned that typical Americans were assholes.
- C&J

Chucky @ Work

Apr 26, 2013, 3:56:23 AM4/26/13
On Thu, 25 Apr 2013 13:54:57 +1000, Ilya the Recusant
<ilya...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>Wow, awesome.
>>
>>Cheers, this is grand. May come in handy if anyone ever makes a run at
>>fixing up the website *dissolves into laughter*
>
>Do you still have the files stored away anywhere, for the website?
>
>Because I like having projects.

Yeah, we've got them. Most of them.

Joshua Crawford

Apr 30, 2013, 1:07:17 PM4/30/13

Or http://db.tt/3LkEPYit

> Wow, awesome.

Yeah, you only say that because you wrote most of it.

> Cheers, this is grand. May come in handy if anyone ever makes a run at
> fixing up the website *dissolves into laughter*

*bottles laughter for later*

If anyone has not yet read C&J Jordan's best-stealing Usenet e-serial, "The Steal of Time", click below for PDF ebooks of _The Lie of the World_, _The Fake Hunt_ and _The Dragon Reforged_.

http://db.tt/a0RH8Mos

*releases laughter*

--bruce

Chucky @ Work

May 2, 2013, 3:43:37 AM5/2/13
On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 10:07:17 -0700 (PDT), Joshua Crawford
<jgcra...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Wow, awesome.
>
>Yeah, you only say that because you wrote most of it.

Well, yes.

>> Cheers, this is grand. May come in handy if anyone ever makes a run at
>> fixing up the website *dissolves into laughter*
>
>*bottles laughter for later*
>
>If anyone has not yet read C&J Jordan's best-stealing Usenet e-serial,
> "The Steal of Time", click below for PDF ebooks of _The Lie of the
> World_, _The Fake Hunt_ and _The Dragon Reforged_.
>
>http://db.tt/a0RH8Mos
>
>*releases laughter*

Hah! I got all the way to the end of Winter's Heart before losing my
steam.

Cassie

May 26, 2013, 2:52:31 PM5/26/13
On 2-5-2013 09:43, Chucky @ Work wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 10:07:17 -0700 (PDT), Joshua Crawford
> <jgcra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> Wow, awesome.
>>
>> Yeah, you only say that because you wrote most of it.
>
> Well, yes.
>
>>> Cheers, this is grand. May come in handy if anyone ever makes a run at
>>> fixing up the website *dissolves into laughter*
>>
>> *bottles laughter for later*
>>
>> If anyone has not yet read C&J Jordan's best-stealing Usenet e-serial,
>> "The Steal of Time", click below for PDF ebooks of _The Lie of the
>> World_, _The Fake Hunt_ and _The Dragon Reforged_.
>>
>> http://db.tt/a0RH8Mos
>>
>> *releases laughter*
>
> Hah! I got all the way to the end of Winter's Heart before losing my
> steam.
>

> C@w

Did I made the books? I remembered readying them up to part 5 or so but
I forgot.

Cassie

Chucky @ Work

May 27, 2013, 2:31:17 AM5/27/13
On Sun, 26 May 2013 20:52:31 +0200, Cassie <cassi...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>>> Yeah, you only say that because you wrote most of it.
>>
>> Well, yes.

>>> *bottles laughter for later*
>>>
>>> If anyone has not yet read C&J Jordan's best-stealing Usenet e-serial,
>>> "The Steal of Time", click below for PDF ebooks of _The Lie of the
>>> World_, _The Fake Hunt_ and _The Dragon Reforged_.
>>>
>>> http://db.tt/a0RH8Mos
>>>
>>> *releases laughter*
>>
>> Hah! I got all the way to the end of Winter's Heart before losing my
>> steam.
>
>Did I made the books? I remembered readying them up to part 5 or so but
>I forgot.

You may have landed a couple of cameo roles, yeah.

Cassie

May 27, 2013, 11:09:52 AM5/27/13
On 27-5-2013 08:31, Chucky @ Work wrote:

>>> Well, yes.

>>> Hah! I got all the way to the end of Winter's Heart before losing my
>>> steam.
>>
>> Did I made the books? I remembered readying them up to part 5 or so but
>> I forgot.
>
> You may have landed a couple of cameo roles, yeah.
>

> C@w

Is it worth the read? :)

Cassie

Chucky & Janica

Sep 17, 2013, 7:03:30 AM9/17/13
On Mon, 27 May 2013 17:09:52 +0200, Cassie <cassi...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>>> Did I made the books? I remembered readying them up to part 5 or so but
>>> I forgot.
>>
>> You may have landed a couple of cameo roles, yeah.
>
>Is it worth the read? :)

Well, if you *like* reading unfinished series that may never be
concluded ... and let's face it - you do.

C&J

Oh yeah baby. We're still here!