The WoT TV show is happening and here's the trailer!

Chucky@Work

Sep 3, 2021, 6:47:00 AM9/3/21
Hey lurkers and monkeys,

In case you've been living under a rock, the TV show is steaming ahead and will be released on November 19th. A trailer just dropped, and a few of the old guard are talking about it on my blog.

Social media has moved on but I'm still here, damn it!

https://hatboy.blog/2021/09/02/wheel-of-time-teaser-trailer/

Anyway, it looks pretty fucking mint.

--
C@w

Cassie

Sep 5, 2021, 4:02:02 AM9/5/21
Op 3-9-2021 om 12:46 schreef Chucky@Work:
Yes!!!

I saw it. First season will have 6 episodes I saw. That is not much for
the first two books. They are planning 2 books per season?

--
Deze e-mail is gecontroleerd op virussen door AVG.
http://www.avg.com

Chucky@Work

Sep 6, 2021, 12:59:23 AM9/6/21
sunnuntai 5. syyskuuta 2021 klo 11.02.02 UTC+3 Cassie kirjoitti:

> > https://hatboy.blog/2021/09/02/wheel-of-time-teaser-trailer/
> >
> > Anyway, it looks pretty fucking mint.
>
> Yes!!!
>
> I saw it. First season will have 6 episodes I saw. That is not much for
> the first two books. They are planning 2 books per season?

Seems like maybe even elements of three books, which makes sense given the arc involved. If it ends at a nice neat point where Rand emerges as Dragon and all that stuff, they can be fairly confident of getting a second season or of just quitting without too much pain and heartache if they don't make enough money. But I have also heard filming has started for season 2 so we should be fine. At least for two seasons.

But yeah, now we have discussions going on here and on discord, which is fun but I figured what the Hell, I'll do my bit to keep usenet alive.

C@w
--
www.hatboy.blog

Cassie

Sep 6, 2021, 7:20:02 AM9/6/21
Op 6-9-2021 om 06:59 schreef Chucky@Work:
That would be great indeed. And yes, season 2 filming has started
indeed. First season maybe book 1-4 with the cliffhanger Rand being the
Dragon Reborn. They also have to do something with the Aeil (forgot how
they are called).

Cassie