Test and Hi again

Cassie

May 22, 2013, 5:48:15 PM5/22/13
This is a test mail and a welcome back note. I do not remember how many
years it has been since I stopped posting here. I think it was around
when WH came out. I still see some familiar names here though.

I finished the series and I was thrilled by its ending. The three books
by Sanderson were a great conclusion to a most epic series ever to have
seen the light of day.

Cassie (the not a girl one)

Aaron

May 23, 2013, 3:06:25 PM5/23/13
Hey bab--oh shit, almost did it again. Thanks for the disclaiminder!

...hey.

-Aaron

Chucky @ Work

May 24, 2013, 2:47:29 AM5/24/13
On Wed, 22 May 2013 23:48:15 +0200, Cassie <cassi...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>This is a test mail and a welcome back note. I do not remember how many
>years it has been since I stopped posting here. I think it was around
>when WH came out. I still see some familiar names here though.

He Who Is Cassie! Woo hoo!

>I finished the series and I was thrilled by its ending. The three books
>by Sanderson were a great conclusion to a most epic series ever to have
>seen the light of day.

Indeed, couldn't agree more.

>Cassie (the not a girl one)

Sure.

C@w
--
13 of 12, the CMM Collective
CHOW:

Cassie

May 26, 2013, 2:42:03 PM5/26/13

>> Cassie (the not a girl one)
>
> Hey bab--oh shit, almost did it again. Thanks for the disclaiminder!
>
> ...hey.
>
> -Aaron

LOL!!!

Cassie

Cassie

May 26, 2013, 2:42:51 PM5/26/13
On 24-5-2013 08:47, Chucky @ Work wrote:
> On Wed, 22 May 2013 23:48:15 +0200, Cassie <cassi...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> This is a test mail and a welcome back note. I do not remember how many
>> years it has been since I stopped posting here. I think it was around
>> when WH came out. I still see some familiar names here though.
>
> He Who Is Cassie! Woo hoo!
>
>> I finished the series and I was thrilled by its ending. The three books
>> by Sanderson were a great conclusion to a most epic series ever to have
>> seen the light of day.
>
> Indeed, couldn't agree more.
>
>> Cassie (the not a girl one)
>
> Sure.
>

> C@w

This is how I remembered you :)
LOL!

Cassie

Chucky @ Work

May 27, 2013, 2:32:45 AM5/27/13
On Sun, 26 May 2013 20:42:51 +0200, Cassie <cassi...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>> He Who Is Cassie! Woo hoo!
>>
>>> I finished the series and I was thrilled by its ending. The three books
>>> by Sanderson were a great conclusion to a most epic series ever to have
>>> seen the light of day.
>>
>> Indeed, couldn't agree more.
>>
>>> Cassie (the not a girl one)
>>
>> Sure.
>
>This is how I remembered you :)
>LOL!

The more things change, the more they don't.

Cassie

May 27, 2013, 11:10:34 AM5/27/13
On 27-5-2013 08:32, Chucky @ Work wrote:
> On Sun, 26 May 2013 20:42:51 +0200, Cassie <cassi...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>> He Who Is Cassie! Woo hoo!

>>> Indeed, couldn't agree more.

>>> Sure.
>>
>> This is how I remembered you :)
>> LOL!
>
> The more things change, the more they don't.
>

> C@w

Indeed! Indeed!

:)

Cassie

Joshua Crawford

May 30, 2013, 3:29:57 AM5/30/13
On Thursday, 23 May 2013 07:48:15 UTC+10, Cassie wrote:
> This is a test mail and a welcome back note. I do not remember how many
> years it has been since I stopped posting here. I think it was around
> when WH came out. I still see some familiar names here though.

Welcome back. I've only recently returned myself.

> I finished the series and I was thrilled by its ending. The three books
> by Sanderson were a great conclusion to a most epic series ever to have
> seen the light of day.

I'm reading them now and have to concur.

> Cassie (the not a girl one)

Boy, girl, whatever. It's all good.

--bruce

Cassie