coronavirus COVID-19

kill...@coronavirus.com

Apr 18, 2020, 8:38:34 AM4/18/20

Chucky@Work

Apr 21, 2020, 11:55:30 PM4/21/20
lauantai 18. huhtikuuta 2020 15.38.34 UTC+3 kill...@coronavirus.com kirjoitti:

> coronavirus COVID-19
> http://www.grex.org/~henced/coronavirus.html

Well that definitely looks like a link I'm going to just go ahead and click.

C@w
--
https://hatboy.blog/

Cassie

Apr 22, 2020, 1:41:44 PM4/22/20
On 22-4-2020 05:55, Chucky@Work wrote:
> lauantai 18. huhtikuuta 2020 15.38.34 UTC+3 kill...@coronavirus.com kirjoitti:
>
>> coronavirus COVID-19
>> http://www.grex.org/~henced/coronavirus.html
>
> Well that definitely looks like a link I'm going to just go ahead and click.

LOL!

I see an increase in these kind of e-mails (Phishing and such) these
couple of days.

How is it going?

Over here there was yesterday a press conference from our government.
Some measures will be slightly lifted. Children below the age of 12 may
go to school again, under certain conditions. Also they may practise
outdoor sports again in team form, also under certain conditions. All
big events are cancelled up to 31 of August. This means no summer
festivals this year. No major sports events.

Next month all children up to 18 years will follow. Outdoor sports they
then also may do as a team but only if the sport allows to stay away
from each other. We will hear next month if other measures can be lifted.

Cassie

Chucky@Work

Apr 24, 2020, 6:29:15 AM4/24/20
keskiviikko 22. huhtikuuta 2020 20.41.44 UTC+3 Cassie kirjoitti:

> How is it going?

Still tooling along quietly here. Last I saw, Finland had about 170 deaths which is pretty horrible.

Otherwise going okay. Was hoping to get more writing done but really unmotivated right now to do anything except vegetate on the couch. I'm playing a lot of Nintendo Switch (just got Link's Awakening which is fun and nostalgic).

> Over here there was yesterday a press conference from our government.
> Some measures will be slightly lifted. Children below the age of 12 may
> go to school again, under certain conditions. Also they may practise
> outdoor sports again in team form, also under certain conditions. All
> big events are cancelled up to 31 of August. This means no summer
> festivals this year. No major sports events.
>
> Next month all children up to 18 years will follow. Outdoor sports they
> then also may do as a team but only if the sport allows to stay away
> from each other. We will hear next month if other measures can be lifted.

We're still not sure, but schools might be going back for a couple of weeks before summer holiday starts. Nobody's quite sure why that would be useful in any way.

Our big roleplayers' convention Ropecon at the end of July was cancelled, so I won't be marketing my books there this year at least. Amusingly, the theme for the convention this year was "The End of the World". A little bit too close for comfort.

Our flight to Australia at the end of June is most likely cancelled at this point but we haven't heard from the airline yet. No point taking a four-week vacation if we spend two weeks in quarantine each way.

And Janica's birthday bash mid-June will be postponed until later in the year. Hopefully.

- C@w
--
https://hatboy.blog/

Cassie

Apr 24, 2020, 12:41:21 PM4/24/20
On 24-4-2020 12:29, Chucky@Work wrote:
> keskiviikko 22. huhtikuuta 2020 20.41.44 UTC+3 Cassie kirjoitti:
>
>> How is it going?
>
> Still tooling along quietly here. Last I saw, Finland had about 170 deaths which is pretty horrible.

170 to much. In the Netherlands its around 2200 now I think.

> Otherwise going okay. Was hoping to get more writing done but really unmotivated right now to do anything except vegetate on the couch. I'm playing a lot of Nintendo Switch (just got Link's Awakening which is fun and nostalgic).

Aha! :) Nostalgic indeed.

>> Over here there was yesterday a press conference from our government.
>> Some measures will be slightly lifted. Children below the age of 12 may
>> go to school again, under certain conditions. Also they may practise
>> outdoor sports again in team form, also under certain conditions. All
>> big events are cancelled up to 31 of August. This means no summer
>> festivals this year. No major sports events.
>>
>> Next month all children up to 18 years will follow. Outdoor sports they
>> then also may do as a team but only if the sport allows to stay away
>> from each other. We will hear next month if other measures can be lifted.
>
> We're still not sure, but schools might be going back for a couple of weeks before summer holiday starts. Nobody's quite sure why that would be useful in any way.

Here the same. We have two camps: One camp of parents who want their
children back to school because they are stressed out of doing two jobs
at ones (teacher and normal work). Other camp wants to keep the children
at home until the whole crisis is over. Goverment and schools are for
option 1 because then the children will have the least to catch up later.

> Our big roleplayers' convention Ropecon at the end of July was cancelled, so I won't be marketing my books there this year at least. Amusingly, the theme for the convention this year was "The End of the World". A little bit too close for comfort.

LOL. Not a good theme indeed.

> Our flight to Australia at the end of June is most likely cancelled at this point but we haven't heard from the airline yet. No point taking a four-week vacation if we spend two weeks in quarantine each way.
>
> And Janica's birthday bash mid-June will be postponed until later in the year. Hopefully.

Hopefully they will refund you when it is cancelled.

Cassie

drrrn...@gmail.com

May 6, 2020, 12:05:30 PM5/6/20
On Friday, April 24, 2020 at 6:29:15 AM UTC-4, Chucky@Work wrote:
> keskiviikko 22. huhtikuuta 2020 20.41.44 UTC+3 Cassie kirjoitti:
>
> > How is it going?
>
> Still tooling along quietly here. Last I saw, Finland had about 170 deaths which is pretty horrible.

Pish. COVID killed that many Americans before breakfast today.

> Otherwise going okay. Was hoping to get more writing done but really unmotivated right now to do anything except vegetate on the couch.

I mailed a bunch of old paperbacks to a friend's teenage son. Gemmell, Pratchett, Abercrombie, Bakker, Lynch. All of my recent stuff is ebook formats.

> And Janica's birthday bash mid-June will be postponed until later in the year. Hopefully.

Just tell me when and I won't be there.