Hello everyone

1 view

Xarah

Feb 24, 2009, 11:37:46 AM2/24/09
Hi there, Xarah here of Bibliotheca, the Xena Fanfiction website :-)
I'm glad i found this group. Looking forward to lots of interesting
discussions!

David Milligan

May 13, 2009, 7:52:09 PM5/13/09

"Xarah" <xara...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Hi there, Xarah here of Bibliotheca, the Xena Fanfiction website :-)
> I'm glad i found this group. Looking forward to lots of interesting
> discussions!

Found any yet? Be sure to let us (or "me" as the as the case may be)
know.
--
David E. Milligan
http://geocities.com/daviderl31/xena.htm

zero....@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2009, 1:20:03 PM6/19/09
Maybe we should start some??

Did you all see that Renee's site got hacked?? It's fixed now but for
a while it was *very* disturbing.Itnstead of the gorgeous Goddess ROC
we had a video of Sarah Palin!!

She's switching domain names btw. New one is http://reneeoconnor.net/
and according to her news section on that site she's looking for
overseas distributors for her film Diamonds & Guns. Which has its own
site http://www.diamondsandguns.info/ .

Also she's starting work on another small-budget movie which - just
like Ghost Town - probably won't be available outside the USA.

How's that for starting a discussion??

Zero

On 14 May, 00:52, "David Milligan" <davider...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Harvey

Jul 17, 2009, 11:51:18 PM7/17/09
zero....@gmail.com wrote:

> Maybe we should start some??
>
> Did you all see that Renee's site got hacked?? It's fixed now but for
> a while it was *very* disturbing.Itnstead of the gorgeous Goddess ROC
> we had a video of Sarah Palin!!
>
> She's switching domain names btw. New one is http://reneeoconnor.net/
> and according to her news section on that site she's looking for
> overseas distributors for her film Diamonds & Guns. Which has its own
> site http://www.diamondsandguns.info/ .
>
> Also she's starting work on another small-budget movie which - just
> like Ghost Town - probably won't be available outside the USA.
>
> How's that for starting a discussion??

Thanks for the info Zero. Now to update the URL and go rent me a movie.
--
"If I had to go the rest of my life without companionship, knowing
myself would not be a problem."