Re: Twilight of the False Gods

The-Captain

Oct 9, 2008, 7:12:19 PM10/9/08
Boy oh Boy.. I shouldn't have written and posted this
story.. seems Ares and Uproarious have in fact have been at it with
those so called False Gods, Look at the stock market as of this date:

Dow: 8,579.19 -678.91 -7.33
Nasdaq: 1,645.12 -95.21 -5.47
S& P 909.92 -75.02 -7.62

I don't know if I should continue to write this stuff
but it is kind of fun to make fun of them thiefing CEO's and there
Companys
the dow was over 11, 000 when i wrote this.

On Sep 21, 8:26 pm, The-Captain <Capt-Ava...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> to do some very hard homework in the area of History and some of the
> tales that had been written and passed down from long ago,. Ares ask,
> What Gods did you research to find it ?
>
> Uproarious says, I reasearched you and the Olimpian gods, first of
> course.. then I looked at the norse gods,.. but nothing really
> remained of either of you or them.. a few buildings in ruins in
> greese,. the norse gods nothing.. just a forest and woods,. I then
> turned my attention to the sermaritain gods and the egyptian gods,. I
> found a supply of it just enought to transform myself into a godling
> like you,. " Uproarious wasn't tellling the real story to Ares how
> He'd really gotten it and whom had really helped him at leased it was
> a good cover story and explination to Ares",.
>
> Ares then ask, so what kind of god are you.. what do you call
> yourself ...as a god of what ?,. Uproarious smiles.. and says.. well
> if you really would like to know.. In or as a God I call myself:
> Uproarious.... probably sometime in the future I'll be known as the
> God of Uproars,. Ares not conforable thinks this over looking at him
> says,. Uproarious .... thats one heck of a name you picted,... and why
> are you smileing at me,. Uproarious smiles some more and says,. I'm
> happy to have finaly have found one of you.. thats the reason I went
> threw an extream task of finding Ambrosha so I could find the
> Olimpians.. but only I found nothing until you came along.. I've been
> alone,. Uproarious extends his hand to Ares,.
>
> Ares is shocked by this gesture.. since He'd expected a conforntation
> to have taken place instead of this,. Ares then thinks this over and
> extends his hand.. and I still wondering wather or not if should try
> and kill this godling,. Uproarious takes Ares hand in a hand shake and
> is over joyed and says, Weclome to the 21st centary friend,. Ares
> still thinking this over and I dumb founded by this siince in his time
> things like this useally didn't happen once another godling is found
> out about... exspecially one that was born mortal generally ment
> trouble ahead,..
>
> Ares says, Your actully happy to see me ?,. Uproarious says, Yes I'm
> very .. no .. extreamly happy to see you.. even over joyed to see
> you,. Ares sees this person / man is not only excited but a little on
> the hyper side,. and ask, So what have you been upto since becomeing a
> God then,. Uproarious says, what have I been doing since that.. hmm..
> lets see trying to hold down a job like everyone else.. then of course
> at first I had one hell of a time trying to figure out how to use the
> force.. my powers and how to controll them has been a very big problem
> for me,. Ares says, well now that won't be a problem for you at all
> now that I'm here.. its appearent unlike me you didn't have any other
> gods to show you things.. " uproarious looking at ares stops smileing,
> by ares face expressions" Ares says first things.. don't go budding

The-Captain

Oct 9, 2008, 7:25:05 PM10/9/08
Boy oh Boy.. I shouldn't have written and posted this
story.. seems Ares and Uproarious have in fact have been at it with
those so called False Gods, Look at the stock market as of this date:

Dow: 8,579.19 -678.91 -7.33
Nasdaq: 1,645.12 -95.21 -5.47
S& P 909.92 -75.02 -7.62

I don't know if I should continue to write this stuff
but it is kind of fun to make fun of them thiefing CEO's and there
Companys
the dow was over 11, 000 when i wrote this.

But as I continue to think of it.. Uproarious says they'll try and get
the Dow Down to below 8,400.00
or lower before this is over with