Room w/ Golden Toilet & Ancestor Portraits?

kevinh...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2018, 6:51:36 PM9/5/18
Can anyone confirm my recollection of a passage – which, I thought, was in one of RAW's books – about how, as a rite of passage in the richest families, the next generation would be made to use a particular washroom, where a solid gold toilet was installed and the walls hung with portraits of their grandparents and ancestors, until they better understood the family money... ?? I don't know where I saw it. I have been unable to track it down thus far.

Thanks!