buy ketamine liquid, powder & crystal, crystal meth, Heroin and many other drugs online. Top notch k

Julie Broe

Jun 5, 2020, 12:40:16 PM6/5/20
Message has been deleted

Don Stockbauer

Oct 14, 2020, 12:19:35 PM10/14/20
The Conti's are doing something down there in their field, I can't quite tell what though.

Don Stockbauer

Oct 17, 2020, 11:01:58 AM10/17/20
Turns out the Connie's were bailing hay they're finished now one of the big Bealls is right up here by our house.

Don Stockbauer

Oct 21, 2020, 11:31:24 AM10/21/20
Finally walked right up to the fence , looked out across the Guadalupe River floodplain and the Contis must have hundreds of bales out there , worth quite a pretty penny.

rosake...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2020, 11:39:24 PM10/26/20
WE ARE TRUST BULK SUPPLIER OF WEED, KETAMINE, DIAZEPAM, TRAMADOL, SEX PILL, PAINS PILL, ANXIETY STERIOD IN VALS AND POWDER. WE DO NEXT DAY DELIVERY, AND PROVIDE TRACKING NUMBERS, WE ARE LOOKING FOR SERIOUS BUYERS.

SAMPLES AVAILABLE

FOR PRICE LIST AND DATED PICTURES CONTACT US AT,,,,,,

EMAIL,,,,, donpablo3322(at)gmail(dot)com
WICKR ID,,,,,, donpablo3322
WHATSAPP/TEXT,,,, +14156628849
SNAP,,,,,,,,,, donpablo3322

Don Stockbauer

Nov 8, 2020, 8:37:28 AM11/8/20
The Contis have all those big bales hauled off now , when they sell them boy that'll be worth a lot of money.

Don Stockbauer

Nov 21, 2020, 4:35:41 PM11/21/20
I can hear that the Conti's have some sort of heavy machinery going on over there but I don't know what it is.

Don Stockbauer

Jan 18, 2021, 6:44:22 PM1/18/21
One year my wife bought some exotic birdseed and then later that year if you looked out across Conti's pasture there were like single stalks of that exotic grain growing all across it , the birds must've carried it out there

Don Stockbauer

Jan 18, 2021, 6:46:25 PM1/18/21
Our grass leaser once threatened to kill one of the colonies

Don Stockbauer

Apr 7, 2021, 10:01:38 PM4/7/21
> Our grass leaser once threatened to kill one of the conti's

The Conti's have their pasture all mowed in preparation for hay production later in the season.

Don Stockbauer

Apr 28, 2021, 11:14:19 PM4/28/21
There's no need to keep a very good fence between us and the Conti's since we run cattle but they don't.

Don Stockbauer

Jun 10, 2021, 12:10:20 AM6/10/21
The other day Joe Conti saw me up at Las Palmas restaurant and he just looked at me and then walked away , I guess he didn't recognize me.

Don Stockbauer

Jun 26, 2021, 9:54:40 PM6/26/21
it's just beautiful looking out across the conti pasture land if you look out a couple of miles you come to the Guadalupe River you can see all the floodplain hayfields you can imagine the immense work to clear that forest back before they had bulldozers probably just use dynamite and burning our house is up here on the sand hill I figured the sand was deposited when the Guadalupe River was two or 3 miles across I thought it was impossible to get stuck in the sand well the sand proved me wrong a week or two ago we've gotten so much rain that there is about 50 x 50 foot area that was like a swamp that the vehicle just sunk into had to get a neighbor to pull me out
People ask me is there any danger of your house flooding from the Guadalupe and I tell them well maybe when the next Ice Age starts melting

Don Stockbauer

Aug 8, 2021, 8:11:28 PM8/8/21
Boy that Robert Anton Wilson he was one of our best neurons , he did a lot of good for humanity.

Don Stockbauer

Aug 26, 2021, 12:47:23 PM8/26/21