9/11 and 23

neil b.

Sep 11, 2021, 7:25:51 PMSep 11
Soon after events of 9/11, someone noted here that 9 + 11 + 2 ... +1 = 23. Yeah, "breaking apart." At some point I noted that 2001 is one of the 23-factored years like 1932 !, 1955, etc. Also, 23 NYPD were killed that day. So today I was driving around, listening to Sirius XM discussions of the news and just when someone said "nine eleven" I see a guy riding a bicycle with a shirt having ... 23 on the back. No Michael Jordan, just the number.

Don Stockbauer

Sep 14, 2021, 11:54:26 PMSep 14
On Saturday, September 11, 2021 at 6:25:51 PM UTC-5, neil...@gmail.com wrote:
> Soon after events of 9/11, someone noted here that 9 + 11 + 2 ... +1 = 23. Yeah, "breaking apart." At some point I noted that 2001 is one of the 23-factored years like 1932 !, 1955, etc. Also, 23 NYPD were killed that day. So today I was driving around, listening to Sirius XM discussions of the news and just when someone said "nine eleven" I see a guy riding a bicycle with a shirt having ... 23 on the back. No Michael Jordan, just the number.

Un-bee-leaf-uh-gobble.

Don Stockbauer

Oct 6, 2021, 8:30:17 AMOct 6
Conti's pasture is sure beautiful right now ; it's foggy enshrouded.

Don Stockbauer

Nov 8, 2021, 7:44:19 AMNov 8
did I mention that Robert Anton Wilson was just a neuron along with the rest of us but he was a very important neuron?

Don Stockbauer

Nov 15, 2021, 12:26:32 PMNov 15
the Conti's are down there fixing to make hay again. they get a pretty penny for those Bealls .
did you know that you shouldn't call people "asshole" ?they'll remembe that.