TOP TEN REASONS MICHAEL JOHNSON SHOULD FINISH HIS ROBERT ANTON WILSON BOOK

Psmith

Jan 3, 2013, 2:11:16 PM1/3/13
10. Michael writes extremely well.

9. His deep knowledge of many Wilsonian areas nicely complements areas of deep ignorance in myself and other Wilson scholars.

8. Bob would have loved to read your book. I remember once driving with him, and I asked him if he'd like libraries to have shelves of books on him like they do for Pound and Joyce. He said, "Of course."

7. The world could use your books and the thoughts it would stimulate in your readers.

6. I bet you would have a lot of fun writing it.

5. I know you'd have a blast with the experience of holding your own book in your hands.

4. I bet you'd enjoy observing how the world starts treating you as a "published author."

3. Your book will start the snowball rolling and growing for the "Wilson Industry" of the 2020's.

2. I bet this whole process would increase your already prodigious intelligence.

1. I WANT TO READ IT!

Bhavani

Jan 3, 2013, 9:02:45 PM1/3/13
Agreed all around!

btqu...@gmail.com

May 3, 2013, 1:41:55 PM5/3/13
On Thursday, January 3, 2013 11:11:16 AM UTC-8, Psmith wrote:
You are making a lot of sense here!

Fnordomatic

May 31, 2013, 8:15:19 AM5/31/13
Absolutely want to hold this book in my hands an read it. Go, Michael!