Re: What happened to this newsgroup?

Message has been deleted

Frank Arthur

Jul 30, 2008, 11:05:38 PM7/30/08
Anonymous wrote:
> In article <571cd2b5-12fe-4bc1-b4b2-
> 4dbf6c...@d45g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>
> The Space Boss <drsmi...@aol.com> wrote:

>>> Simple really. All the twats who used to post here were never real
>>> Prince fans. Although to read some of their posts you would think
>>> they would have died for him.
>>>
>>> They all moved on to Timberlake. Go see his newsgroup and they will
>>> all be there. Cunts.
>> Is Timberlake the new Prince??@?@?
>
> If you like bisexual white boys who like black boys pumping
> their anuses.

fuck prince, he's a fucking moron

Mike D. O+>

Aug 15, 2008, 7:16:14 PM8/15/08
On Jul 30, 10:05 pm, Frank Arthur <A...@Arthurian.com> wrote:> - Hide
quoted text -> > - Show quoted text -> > Anonymous wrote:> > In
article <571cd2b5-12fe-4bc1-b4b2-> >
4dbf6c698...@d45g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>> > The Space Boss
<drsmith...@aol.com> wrote:> >> On Jul 30, 10:01 am, Nigel Swan

<jamiestarr...@googlemail.com> wrote:> >>> On Jul 26, 11:36 pm, The
Space Boss <drsmith...@aol.com> wrote:> > >>>> This used to be such an
active, thriving newsgroup, and now nobody> >>>> posts anymore.> >>>>
It's not like there isn't anything to talk about. Prince is putting>
newsgroup back to it's former glory.> >>> Simple really.  All the
twats who used to post here were never real> >>> Prince fans.
 Although to read some of their posts you would think> >>> they would
have died for him.> > >>> They all moved on to Timberlake.  Go see his
newsgroup and they will> >>> all be there.  Cunts.> >> Is Timberlake
the new Prince??@?@?> > > If you like bisexual white boys who like
black boys pumping> > their anuses.> > fuck prince, he's a fucking
moronprince is rich and a member of the rock and roll hall of fame,
now who's the moron u r him, u idiot.