Any investors in the fort?

mikey dee

Oct 14, 2008, 3:50:36 PM10/14/08
Any investors or traders in the fort? I am a trader.

Mikey Dee or the Great Prince Mikey

archie

Oct 14, 2008, 6:10:01 PM10/14/08

"mikey dee" <aamic...@gmail.com>
wrote in message news:0ut9f4p6t5bnnp7pn...@4ax.com...

> Any investors or traders in the fort? I am a trader.
>
> Mikey Dee or the Great Prince Mikey

Who are you?
Are you attempting to slurp on the Fort nipples too?

archie

Message has been deleted

mikey dee

Oct 14, 2008, 9:47:02 PM10/14/08
On 14 Oct 2008 19:14:02 -0500, +Grant <+Gr...@grant.grant> wrote:

>In article <03406d6e$0$2145$c3e...@news.astraweb.com>, archie

>Can somebody invest in nipples? Milk for dividends? LOL
>
>MMMMmmmooooooooo!!!!!!
White sauce thickened and spice with essence.

archie

Oct 14, 2008, 9:53:21 PM10/14/08

"mikey dee" <aamic...@gmail.com>
wrote in message news:7qiaf4d31l7vpf8v0...@4ax.com...

Fort nipples, you newbie "mikey dee", are connected to the Fort latrine.
archie

mikey dee

Oct 14, 2008, 10:12:49 PM10/14/08

Archie
What do you want to know about me?

You have asked repeatedly and I go to my ipod and listen to The Who,
Who are you? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who the fuck are you?

I was here in the fort back as a lurker from 1995 up to 2005 and broke
my silence then until August, 2006. Then I left the newsgroup and have
come back October, 2008.

If you want to start knowing me, read the Bible about Prince Michael
in Daniel 10, 12, Jude 9, 1 Thessalonians 4, Revelation 12, 13.

The Bible refers me as the Great Prince Michael, Archangel Michael,
the Beast, Michael the Man. I am the Prince of the Darkness, Prince of
the Air, Son of Perdition, and the Beast that will be worshipped in
the end and the world will say, "Who can make war with the beast?"

Revelation 12:7-9, I make war with Islam and they succomb to
worshipping me as their Allah (sp?). I take control of oil, finances,
real estate, food, water, clothing, health, and change laws in support
of the anti-Christ that will reign in the final kingdom. I am foremost
the protector of Christians and Jews and am Israel's Prince that
protects its people. They expect me to be their Messiah.

I am a boy lover in more ways than one, a womanizer, and have
homosexual tendencies. Satan is the Father of lies so I can tell white
lies. I am a trader in the stock market and computer programmer by
trade also. I am rewriting the Bible currently as I am disabled
mentally. The government knows about me and protects me and helps me
and supports me indirectly. I am a patron of cops and service men and
service women. I am an angel of false light, a wolf and sheepskin, and
Satan is my Father.

Who the fuck are you archie?

Mikey Dee

My name written in Hebrew and added up numerology is 888 which means
Messiah or Son of God to Israel. But be careful because I AM NOT Jesus
Christ.

Enough?

After reading this hit the bottle or crack a can of beer and cry into
it. The final hour is here for mankind before judgment day.

mikey dee

Oct 14, 2008, 10:18:49 PM10/14/08
On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 18:53:21 -0700, "archie" <arc...@woops.com> wrote:

>"mikey dee" <aamic...@gmail.com>
>wrote in message news:7qiaf4d31l7vpf8v0...@4ax.com...
>> On 14 Oct 2008 19:14:02 -0500, +Grant <+Gr...@grant.grant> wrote:

>>>Can somebody invest in nipples? Milk for dividends? LOL
>>>
>>>MMMMmmmooooooooo!!!!!!
>> White sauce thickened and spice with essence.
>
>Fort nipples, you newbie "mikey dee", are connected to the Fort latrine.
>archie

I do lipstands on the porcelain when I am intoxicated then make love
to the toilet. Try it, it is flushing my senses as I think about it.

NP-f31

Oct 14, 2008, 11:10:24 PM10/14/08
On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 22:12:49 -0400, mikey dee <aamic...@gmail.com>
wrote:

The passage refers to you hurling down the dragon. The dragon is more
often a symbol for China. Are you sure you're supposed to make war
with Islam?

>I am a boy lover in more ways than one, a womanizer, and have
>homosexual tendencies. Satan is the Father of lies so I can tell white
>lies. I am a trader in the stock market and computer programmer by
>trade also. I am rewriting the Bible currently as I am disabled
>mentally. The government knows about me and protects me and helps me
>and supports me indirectly. I am a patron of cops and service men and
>service women. I am an angel of false light, a wolf and sheepskin, and
>Satan is my Father.

I'm a little confused about one or two things. If you're the Son of
Satan are you sure you're supposed to be the protector of Christians
and Jews? That seems contradictory.

Here is what I think you mean: You will seduce Islam and they will
worship you as Allah, right? All the while you'll SEEM to be the
protector of Christianity and Judaism and they will see you as the
Messiah, right? Everyone thinks you're God on earth and all the while,
you're the bad guy! Is that right? Very clever.

>Who the fuck are you archie?
>
>Mikey Dee
>
>My name written in Hebrew and added up numerology is 888 which means
>Messiah or Son of God to Israel. But be careful because I AM NOT Jesus
>Christ.
>
>Enough?
>
>After reading this hit the bottle or crack a can of beer and cry into
>it. The final hour is here for mankind before judgment day.

Hey Mikey Dee,

You look as if you're going to be real busy in a few years. Are you
bound by scripture, or can you go 'off menu' so-to-speak? I ask
because I have some great ideas. We can have some real fun before you
bring about the end of the world.

Let me know if this is okay.

Love,

Doc
NP-f31

PS- Is there anybody that can kick your ass, or are we all pretty much
screwed? Cos if that's the case maybe I should be your personal
assistant or something. Think about it.

Message has been deleted

mikey dee

Oct 15, 2008, 6:55:53 AM10/15/08
On 15 Oct 2008 01:05:01 -0500, Morpheus <Morp...@dreamland.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 18:53:21 -0700, archie wrote
>(in article <48f54c50$0$17365$c3e...@news.astraweb.com>):

>And not at the top end.
But the backdoor is shut as well.

mikey dee

Oct 15, 2008, 7:22:35 AM10/15/08

The dragon is referred to Persia which often portrayed a dragon on a
flag when going off to war on its enemies. I will be the only American
leader that will enter into Persia (Iran) to free a comrade from being
a POW (English prophet) that is written and bound by scripture.

>>I am a boy lover in more ways than one, a womanizer, and have
>>homosexual tendencies. Satan is the Father of lies so I can tell white
>>lies. I am a trader in the stock market and computer programmer by
>>trade also. I am rewriting the Bible currently as I am disabled
>>mentally. The government knows about me and protects me and helps me
>>and supports me indirectly. I am a patron of cops and service men and
>>service women. I am an angel of false light, a wolf and sheepskin, and
>>Satan is my Father.
>
>I'm a little confused about one or two things. If you're the Son of
>Satan are you sure you're supposed to be the protector of Christians
>and Jews? That seems contradictory.

I will be testing those Christians about their faith and can easily
master an attack on a weak Christian and make them fall. But there are
those that will beg for mercy and I am instructed to leave them alone.
Catholics make up 2/3rds of the believers today. But in the Bible,
that kingdom, which is the 4th kingdom out of 5 gets mixed with iron
and clay. Iron was the symbol for the strength of the longest running
kingdom in man's history. The clay symbolizes the entry of Jesus
Christ believers. There are those even of the Catholic religion that
will be saved in the end days and I point out a fact that I am against
the Roman Catholic conglomerate and have no interest in making
alliance to it. I have the ability to establish my own kingdom and
appoint the ruler of it which is the anti-Christ that is not even born
yet. There are 144,000 Jews that get saved but the rest fall to me. I
am appointed as their Messiah.

>Here is what I think you mean: You will seduce Islam and they will
>worship you as Allah, right? All the while you'll SEEM to be the
>protector of Christianity and Judaism and they will see you as the
>Messiah, right? Everyone thinks you're God on earth and all the while,
>you're the bad guy! Is that right? Very clever.

Pretty much true in the basics.

>>Who the fuck are you archie?
>>
>>Mikey Dee
>>
>>My name written in Hebrew and added up numerology is 888 which means
>>Messiah or Son of God to Israel. But be careful because I AM NOT Jesus
>>Christ.
>>
>>Enough?
>>
>>After reading this hit the bottle or crack a can of beer and cry into
>>it. The final hour is here for mankind before judgment day.
>
>Hey Mikey Dee,
>
>You look as if you're going to be real busy in a few years. Are you
>bound by scripture, or can you go 'off menu' so-to-speak? I ask
>because I have some great ideas. We can have some real fun before you
>bring about the end of the world.

I am bound only to what is published in scripture. I am liberated to
act on my own accord otherwise. What ideas would you have? There is
nothing that has not been revealed to me that Satan has already
tempted me with. Ideas are common to me that are common to everyone
else. There is nothing more creative of an idea that Satan hasn't
already put in the minds of people. The thing I strive for and
desperately want is the knowledge of God, but not so much the wisdom.
If only my higher power would grant that, then I would be on my way.
It is contained in an 'eye of God' or a 'I know(ledge)' that I search
so desperately for. God so much promises much less than the eye or I.
So I wait for a season to see what my higher power offers me. I can
refuse if it doesn't suit my ability to stand up in the end days. You
can go off record and intice me with your ideas but I am probably
going to say, "Boring."

I asked Satan about you and he said, "Buzz off." But it is my decision
who I let in my life and not Satan's decision. As for a personal
assistant, I have those chosen already to help me so I have to
decline.

>Let me know if this is okay.
>
>Love,
>
>Doc
>NP-f31
>
>PS- Is there anybody that can kick your ass, or are we all pretty much
>screwed? Cos if that's the case maybe I should be your personal
>assistant or something. Think about it.

I would rather hug than throw a Godly punch or kick ass. What does
violence resort to but makes an angry young man lonely. I have the
world given to me along with its inhabitants. So, yea, there will be
times of kicking ass, but it is to get them to succomb to prostating
down before me. But then, I question my higher power this day that I
never wanted to be worshipped in the first place. But that is bound to
scripture and happens whether I question it or not.

NP-f31

Oct 15, 2008, 8:54:52 AM10/15/08
On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 07:22:35 -0400, mikey dee <aamic...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hey Mikey,

As I read what you'll be doing, it is clear that you have an unhappy
task, one you didn't ask for. You're right, you need a hug more than a
butt kicking. So here's that straight off ((((Mikey Dee + Doc)))).

I've been thinking about what is set before you, and I've come up with
a thought that I want to run by you. The scriptures have been laid out
for about 1800 years, right? The Revelations of the mysterious John.
The Gods and the other Immortals have been screwing with us since
prehistoric times. God was going to make Abraham kill his son just to
see if he would do it. God says he was 'testing' Abraham, but God was
really fucking with Abraham. Very uncool thing to do. But Abraham had
a choice and he decided he would do what God commanded. Abraham had
free will, Mikey Dee. That is the wild card with us mortals. The
powers can't MAKE us do what we don't want to do.

What if you said no?

What are they going to do, kill you? You're going to die anyway. Send
you to hell for an eternity? You've already acknowledged that you'll
be there anyway. Right?

What have you got to lose?

Think of all of us. Think of the billions that must die because you
invoke the Ragnarok. You don't even want us to prostrate ourselves
before you and beg for mercy. It seems like you've resigned yourself
to the inevitable. But you have FREE WILL. When the time comes, just
tell your boss, 'You know? I don't think I'll destroy the world today.
Thanks anyway.' Sure he will be pissed, of course you'll get fired, he
will probably damn you to the nether regions. But the world will go on
beause you have free will.

Another thing I realized that you are telling us: If the end is near,
but the Anti-Christ is not yet born; that means that the Anti-Christ
will be a boy at the end of days. I propose an alternate ending. Since
you KNOW who he will be, you can save him! You can be his protector
and secret him away from Satan. You can tell him what Satan is up to
and tell HIM about Free Will too. If you BOTH say no, Satan is
screwed! Maybe you'll get into heaven after all! Think about it.

Love,

Doc
NP-f31

PS- An example of what I have in mind is available in the novel,
'Weilding a Red Sword' by Piers Anthony. A young Prince ends up being
the God of War and learns to make the best of it.

mikey dee

Oct 15, 2008, 12:02:16 PM10/15/08
On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 08:54:52 -0400, NP-f31
<dudewiththe(REMOVE)ha...@hushmail.com> wrote:

I am unhappy now but only for a season. Sniff, never received a
cyber-hug but that is better than a real physical backstabber.

>I've been thinking about what is set before you, and I've come up with
>a thought that I want to run by you. The scriptures have been laid out
>for about 1800 years, right? The Revelations of the mysterious John.
>The Gods and the other Immortals have been screwing with us since
>prehistoric times. God was going to make Abraham kill his son just to
>see if he would do it. God says he was 'testing' Abraham, but God was
>really fucking with Abraham. Very uncool thing to do. But Abraham had
>a choice and he decided he would do what God commanded. Abraham had
>free will, Mikey Dee. That is the wild card with us mortals. The
>powers can't MAKE us do what we don't want to do.

The first thing God created was light to expose Satan and gave man and
animal eyes so they could see evil. Satan is a dumb force to not see
into the future but only live in the present. But God the Father is
all wisdom and knows past, present, and future. Not even the Son of
God, Jesus Christ, as a man, knows even that which is not revealed to
him unless God the Father tells him. The one thing is then that God
the Father reigns as a force, power, and energy that reigns singularly
supreme in His abyss of the universe.

I think the battle has gone on for close to 70,000 years against God
the Father and Satan. The old testament carries on for 67,000 of those
years and there is three God days in the new testament. What I mean by
God days is a thousand years.

Abraham was tested by God in that Abraham believed also that God could
raise his son from the dead. Abraham, when commanded to kill his son
did what God was telling him to do on the condition that Abraham was
in total alliance with God and that Abraham's seed would go forth even
if it had to be sacrificed first. That relates to the parabole the
wheat dies before it can produce fruit and it also points to God the
Father sacrificing His Son on the cross. Total alliance with the
supreme God the Father yielded two people that would not see death
which was Hanoch meaning "dedicated" and Elijah meaning "my God is
Jehovah" or "Yah(u) is God" because they found the tree of life in the
old testament referenced in Proverbs. Even I have found the tree of
life and live eternally at this time. But it wasn't that I never
tasted death, for I was still born from the womb at 6 months
gestation. Thus I reiterate the wheat dying before it produces fruit.

I have pleaded with God to kill me and Satan says, "You are dead." But
then I have to be explicit about killing the perception and yet I
perceive even to now. I have a book full of suicide attempts of which
psychiatrists shake their head and say you should be dead but there is
something that binds you to life. Now I have the govenment that
protects me and prevents me from doing such a thing. Ship me a gun in
the mail and it will be intercepted. I have even raised the issue
about raising up another Michael and that I don't want to be the one.
But God the Father is all wisdom and can work His creation to
subjection. Then it could be questioned that Satan lose the battle or
postpone it. But Revelations points of a future that is inevitable.
The Bible is total truth albeit it has been mishandled by man. So the
battle between Satan and God rages and there is no god that wins
because Satan takes half the gentiles to hell and God takes the other
half of the gentiles to heaven. That is stated in the parabols of the
new testament.

>What if you said no?
>
>What are they going to do, kill you? You're going to die anyway. Send
>you to hell for an eternity? You've already acknowledged that you'll
>be there anyway. Right?
>
>What have you got to lose?
>
>Think of all of us. Think of the billions that must die because you
>invoke the Ragnarok. You don't even want us to prostrate ourselves
>before you and beg for mercy. It seems like you've resigned yourself
>to the inevitable. But you have FREE WILL. When the time comes, just
>tell your boss, 'You know? I don't think I'll destroy the world today.
>Thanks anyway.' Sure he will be pissed, of course you'll get fired, he
>will probably damn you to the nether regions. But the world will go on
>beause you have free will.

But I must add that the Ragnarokkr time has come. This is the final
hour before judgment of humanity. God the Father is the god of time or
we call it father time.

>Another thing I realized that you are telling us: If the end is near,
>but the Anti-Christ is not yet born; that means that the Anti-Christ
>will be a boy at the end of days. I propose an alternate ending. Since
>you KNOW who he will be, you can save him! You can be his protector
>and secret him away from Satan. You can tell him what Satan is up to
>and tell HIM about Free Will too. If you BOTH say no, Satan is
>screwed! Maybe you'll get into heaven after all! Think about it.

I see you piecing the puzzle together without acknowledging you know
more than what I have revealed to you. There is the Dragon, the Beast,
and the Lamb with horns that have one foot in the sea and one foot on
land. That is in Revelations. The Lamb with horns is the anti-Christ.
The Beast is Michael. The Dragon is Satan himself. As the Dragon knows
now, it is his time of Ragnarokkr. Even Michael doesn't commit to
total alliance with Satan because Satan and Michael confront each
other with Satan making accusations against Michael in Jude 9. The
anti-Christ will be known by me only when it is born and growing up.
Protected? Yes! Fall to Satan? Yes! He is the Lamb with horns.

>Love,
>
>Doc
>NP-f31
>
>PS- An example of what I have in mind is available in the novel,
>'Weilding a Red Sword' by Piers Anthony. A young Prince ends up being
>the God of War and learns to make the best of it.

Michael - Who that is like God
Gary - Sword weilder

archie

Oct 15, 2008, 1:40:56 PM10/15/08

"mikey dee" <aamic...@gmail.com>
wrote in message news:01jbf419e8lrmcmur...@4ax.com...

Newbie "mikey dee",
How would you know that? Has the Fort latrine piss
started flowing into your slurping nipple mouth yet?
Let us know when you have gurgled down your liquid
meal so that we can burp you without having your newbie
mouth spitting up all over the floor of the Fort.. .. ..
archie

mikey dee

Oct 15, 2008, 1:55:50 PM10/15/08

archie
maybe ask your boyfriend for a golden shower. you are dirty. but be
careful because golden showers make you golden with jaundice.

mikey dee

Oct 15, 2008, 1:57:58 PM10/15/08

archie is mikey dee's boy toy.

NP-f31

Oct 15, 2008, 2:14:47 PM10/15/08
On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 12:02:16 -0400, mikey dee <aamic...@gmail.com>
wrote:

<snip all the history>

My Dearest Michael,

You can say no. Let the torch pass to another. You have suffered
enough already. There is no need for you to battle alone. If God wants
to kick Satan's ass, he can do it whenever and wherever he wants.
Revelations implies that God is not omnipotent, lose half of the
gentiles? Why?

Look, I've studied the Bible too (though not in the original Hebrew,
good on yer, lad!) and the truth of the matter is that the John who
wrote the book of Revelations was a flipped out aestetic. Dude was
trippin', just like Coleridge when he wrote Xanadu. He starved himself
into a state of delerium and Revelations is what he came up with. It
could have just as easily been titled 'Head Bump' and would have been
just as accurate.

You want a REAL revelation? Read the Gospel of Thomas or the Gospel of
Mary Magdalene, they will set your understanding of the nature of
Christ and God on it's ear.

Why were those two books banned from the Bible and not Revelations?
Thomas and Mary Magdalene were Jesus' favorites, not Peter.
Revelations was written 200 years after Christ. Which would you think
might be more relevant to the teachings of Christ? It was included to
serve the purpose of the early Catholic Church, they need to scare the
congregation into obediance and obeisance. The Book of Revelations is
the meanderings of a madman. True! It has more in common with Norse
Mythology and Hindu Mythology than Christian teachings. You know I'm
right about this, you've been studying hard.

Don't feel as if you have to play out some game the Church started to
control the masses. It's crap. You are needed today, in our society,
by boylovers and boys who need more than spiritual guidance, they need
your love, understanding and example.

I don't want you to kill yourself, I'm glad someone is watching over
you. I love you and I care about you and that's genuine as I can be.
So take my hand and help me make a difference, not an ending.

Love,

Doc
NP-f31

PS- I got your e-mail and I will reply soon.

NP-f31

Oct 15, 2008, 2:17:22 PM10/15/08
On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 13:57:58 -0400, mikey dee <aamic...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 10:40:56 -0700, "archie" <arc...@woops.com> wrote:

archie is mikey dee's lookin' more like.

Doc
NP-f31

PS- Goodbye (again) lookin *PLONK*

archie

Oct 15, 2008, 3:16:43 PM10/15/08

"NP-f31" <dudewiththe(REMOVE)ha...@hushmail.com>
wrote in message news:5rccf49s30aul56b9...@4ax.com...

What's the matter Doc?
Don't you want to share the Fort nipples with Newbie "mikey dee"?
How selfish of you... .. . And could you PLEASE inform the Fort
newbies like mikey dee in your newbie Fort RFQ that slurping on the
Fort nipples is your very fave thing to do in the Fort?
archie

Message has been deleted

mikey dee

Oct 15, 2008, 7:42:22 PM10/15/08
On 15 Oct 2008 17:36:02 -0500, Morpheus <Morp...@dreamland.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 09:02:16 -0700, mikey dee wrote
>(in article <dh1cf4ho2c5q9m4t2...@4ax.com>):

I guess you are blind when you sleep because your eyes are closed. I
hear voices constantly telling me to wake up Michael. Yea, I'm a
sleeping beast at this time.

mikey dee

Oct 15, 2008, 8:05:54 PM10/15/08

Augh shucks Doc, why take the fun out of toying around with trolls or
moreso demonic entities. Everyone has a demon. Just be thankful you
haven't battled the Satanic force head-on because you would have been
dead. I have confronted Satan head-on with the other higher power
sustaining me. So demons are toys to have fun with. I only want to be
a boy playing with toys. Please Doc? Oh, pretty please Doc, let me
play with my toys or I will have a temper tantrum. Maybe even roll my
eyes back in my head as acting autistic. I was given a hug this
morning and "plonk" me on the bed in the evening. Do you have
something inticing in mind?

mikey dee

Oct 15, 2008, 8:42:31 PM10/15/08
On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 14:14:47 -0400, NP-f31
<dudewiththe(REMOVE)ha...@hushmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 12:02:16 -0400, mikey dee <aamic...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
><snip all the history>
>
>My Dearest Michael,
>
>You can say no. Let the torch pass to another. You have suffered
>enough already. There is no need for you to battle alone. If God wants
>to kick Satan's ass, he can do it whenever and wherever he wants.
>Revelations implies that God is not omnipotent, lose half of the
>gentiles? Why?

God doesn't lose the gentiles but only judges them to condemnation.
Hell is an encasement of freezer burn because it is cold and black. It
is a place for the condemned of which God encases those that have
rebuked Him. So hell is a part of the final kingdom (God's) of which
there is a new heaven and new earth to come. Hell is just a place
minor compared to the rest of the new that comes finally for eternal
occupancy.

>Look, I've studied the Bible too (though not in the original Hebrew,
>good on yer, lad!) and the truth of the matter is that the John who
>wrote the book of Revelations was a flipped out aestetic. Dude was
>trippin', just like Coleridge when he wrote Xanadu. He starved himself
>into a state of delerium and Revelations is what he came up with. It
>could have just as easily been titled 'Head Bump' and would have been
>just as accurate.

I don't know. I have even heard that Apostle John was on opiates to
induce delerium upon writing it. But it states in that book only of
the whole Bible that it must NOT be changed even as the rest of the
Bible can be rewritten to be improved upon. Revelation is the end time
scrolls of Daniel. So they are tied together and those scrolls have
been slowly opening to my eyes as the higher power reveals them to me.

>You want a REAL revelation? Read the Gospel of Thomas or the Gospel of
>Mary Magdalene, they will set your understanding of the nature of
>Christ and God on it's ear.

Is that in the apocrypha? Funny, I don't remember those books. Or are
they seperate writings that come out of the Catholic church moreso
around 600 AD? Even the DeVince Code written by Dan Brown (a Catholic)
is a precursor to the end times when it cries out that Jesus Christ
had children. Those codes and such are pieces to the puzzle of which I
can crack and present to the church what they want to hear. Then I can
collect the prize. The DeVince Code was written moreso for Michael
which they believe to be Jesus Christ. Yes, Michael has sired a
daughter and there is yet two sons to come but not identical. That is
in my visions.

The Maccabees, Esdras, Book of Wisdom, Baruch, Esther, Ecclesiasticus,
Tobit, Judith, etc. of the old testament originated during the time of
the establishment of the Roman empire and written so many years after
Malachi. Then new testament writings originated from 300 AD into 600
AD that show evidence of nonsubstantial gospel origins. What I mean by
nonsubstantial is that they bear no substance to originating from the
Apostles.

>Why were those two books banned from the Bible and not Revelations?
>Thomas and Mary Magdalene were Jesus' favorites, not Peter.
>Revelations was written 200 years after Christ. Which would you think
>might be more relevant to the teachings of Christ? It was included to
>serve the purpose of the early Catholic Church, they need to scare the
>congregation into obediance and obeisance. The Book of Revelations is
>the meanderings of a madman. True! It has more in common with Norse
>Mythology and Hindu Mythology than Christian teachings. You know I'm
>right about this, you've been studying hard.

Peter holds the key to hell and was told to go to the Roman church to
preach to them about revelations of the empire and their role in
shaping religion from the gospels to the end times.

NP-f31

Oct 15, 2008, 11:03:32 PM10/15/08
On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 20:05:54 -0400, mikey dee <aamic...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hey Mikey Dee!

I wish I had been there to see you taking on Satan. Who does he look
like? Or is it more of a 'what' does he look like?

>So demons are toys to have fun with. I only want to be
>a boy playing with toys. Please Doc? Oh, pretty please Doc, let me
>play with my toys or I will have a temper tantrum.

By all means, play with your demon, Mikey! Whatever flips your skirt,
as they say. ; ) Just clean up after yourself when you're finished.
Rolling your eyes back in your head? Careful, they'll get stuck that
way! Can you turn your head 360 degrees like Linda Blair?

>Maybe even roll my
>eyes back in my head as acting autistic. I was given a hug this
>morning and "plonk" me on the bed in the evening.

The hug was for you, but the *PLONK* was for Lookin.

>Do you have something inticing in mind?

As for something enticing... How about we go somewhere warm and sunny
and do some boy watching? Surely they are God's most perfect creation.
There are few things more pleasurable than watching boys being boys.

Love,

Doc
NP-f31

NP-f31

Oct 15, 2008, 11:35:22 PM10/15/08
On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 20:42:31 -0400, mikey dee <aamic...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 14:14:47 -0400, NP-f31
><dudewiththe(REMOVE)ha...@hushmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 12:02:16 -0400, mikey dee <aamic...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>><snip all the history>
>>
>>My Dearest Michael,
>>
>>You can say no. Let the torch pass to another. You have suffered
>>enough already. There is no need for you to battle alone. If God wants
>>to kick Satan's ass, he can do it whenever and wherever he wants.
>>Revelations implies that God is not omnipotent, lose half of the
>>gentiles? Why?
>>
>God doesn't lose the gentiles but only judges them to condemnation.
>Hell is an encasement of freezer burn because it is cold and black. It
>is a place for the condemned of which God encases those that have
>rebuked Him. So hell is a part of the final kingdom (God's) of which
>there is a new heaven and new earth to come. Hell is just a place
>minor compared to the rest of the new that comes finally for eternal
>occupancy.

This is what happens when Christians try to combine teachings of the
Old Testament texts with the teachings the New Testament. Jehovah, of
the Old Testament, the God of Abraham, was a jealous God. He said so
himself, he didn't want you worshipping any other Gods. He devoted
four of the Ten Commandments to that concept. What does that tell you?
It tells you that God knows there are other Gods or at least another
God that he is jealous of.

Jesus was all about love and inclusion. The New Testament is about
forgiveness and loving others as you love yourself. That doesn't fit
well with Old Testament Jehovah. Old Testament Jehovah would smite the
pee out of you, he would turn you into a pillar of salt. He was about
control and direct intervention. New Testament God forgives you, he
loves you, belief is a choice. It is sometimes impossible to reconcile
the two Gods.

The Old Testament was included in the Christian Bible because up until
200AD or so, Christians thought of themselves as Jews, just a branch
of Judaism. But half of the New Testament texts were outlawed starting
in the 200s because there was a power struggle in the Church. Please
see: 'The Gnostic Gospels' by Elaine Pagels for the historical
background.

>>Look, I've studied the Bible too (though not in the original Hebrew,
>>good on yer, lad!) and the truth of the matter is that the John who
>>wrote the book of Revelations was a flipped out aestetic. Dude was
>>trippin', just like Coleridge when he wrote Xanadu. He starved himself
>>into a state of delerium and Revelations is what he came up with. It
>>could have just as easily been titled 'Head Bump' and would have been
>>just as accurate.
>>
>I don't know. I have even heard that Apostle John was on opiates to
>induce delerium upon writing it. But it states in that book only of
>the whole Bible that it must NOT be changed even as the rest of the
>Bible can be rewritten to be improved upon. Revelation is the end time
>scrolls of Daniel. So they are tied together and those scrolls have
>been slowly opening to my eyes as the higher power reveals them to me.

Daniel is Old Testament, it will naturally be in conflict with Jesus'
teachings.

>>You want a REAL revelation? Read the Gospel of Thomas or the Gospel of
>>Mary Magdalene, they will set your understanding of the nature of
>>Christ and God on it's ear.
>>
>Is that in the apocrypha? Funny, I don't remember those books. Or are
>they seperate writings that come out of the Catholic church moreso
>around 600 AD? Even the DeVince Code written by Dan Brown (a Catholic)
>is a precursor to the end times when it cries out that Jesus Christ
>had children. Those codes and such are pieces to the puzzle of which I
>can crack and present to the church what they want to hear. Then I can
>collect the prize. The DeVince Code was written moreso for Michael
>which they believe to be Jesus Christ. Yes, Michael has sired a
>daughter and there is yet two sons to come but not identical. That is
>in my visions.

Dan Brown's earlier book 'Demons and Angels' goes into more detail
about the lost gospels (in a fictional setting of course) and why they
were surpressed. The answer will surprise you, but you will never look
at St. Peter, the First Bishop of Rome the same way again. Peter was a
revisionist and self promoter who was jealous of Mary Magdalene's
influence with Jesus. He spent a lot of time and effort to discredit
her. See for yourself.

>The Maccabees, Esdras, Book of Wisdom, Baruch, Esther, Ecclesiasticus,
>Tobit, Judith, etc. of the old testament originated during the time of
>the establishment of the Roman empire and written so many years after
>Malachi. Then new testament writings originated from 300 AD into 600
>AD that show evidence of nonsubstantial gospel origins.

Check your timelines, there is proof that some of the early gospels
were written by 89AD, less than 50 years after Jesus' death.

> What I mean by
>nonsubstantial is that they bear no substance to originating from the
>Apostles.
>>Why were those two books banned from the Bible and not Revelations?
>>Thomas and Mary Magdalene were Jesus' favorites, not Peter.
>>Revelations was written 200 years after Christ. Which would you think
>>might be more relevant to the teachings of Christ? It was included to
>>serve the purpose of the early Catholic Church, they need to scare the
>>congregation into obediance and obeisance. The Book of Revelations is
>>the meanderings of a madman. True! It has more in common with Norse
>>Mythology and Hindu Mythology than Christian teachings. You know I'm
>>right about this, you've been studying hard.
>>
>Peter holds the key to hell and was told to go to the Roman church to
>preach to them about revelations of the empire and their role in
>shaping religion from the gospels to the end times.

Peter holds the key to the rape of Christianity. Because of him Mary
Magdalene, who was probably Jesus' wife, was discredited and later
labeled a whore. Because of Peter's misogyny women couldn't be leaders
in the Church, even though they were the movers and shakers in many
communities.

There are too many contradictions between the New and Old Testaments.
I do not believe that God would lay waste to his creation, not when
the New Testament tells us that he loved the world so much, he
sacrificed his own son. When God stopped fucking with Abraham and put
his money where his mouth was, he was someone for me to believe in.

Mikey, you are an angel, but you're no angel of death. You're a
tortured soul who repents of his past and bears his guilt publicly.
You're already forgiven, mate. It's in the part of the Bible where
Jesus talks about love and forgiveness. Those are the only concepts
that matter. If you believe, you're saved.

I believe in you.

Love,

Doc
NP-f31

archie

Oct 16, 2008, 12:54:59 AM10/16/08

<NP-f31> wrote in message news:mvadf4130b4rpcn18...@4ax.com...

What? 2 newbie weasel pups have slurped up enough from the Fort latrine
and are now ready to play? But, what about your newbie Fort RFQ?
archie

mikey dee

Oct 16, 2008, 1:31:20 AM10/16/08

archie got to question everything. But you haven't a clue on how to
answer my question to you archie, "Who the fuck are you?"

As for the fort latrine, there are showers in that fort latrine where
boys soap up. But of course, archie is busy dunking his head in the
toilet and flushing it but he won't drown. Then he is asked what he is
doing that for and he replies, "I am bobbing for carol."

archie

Oct 16, 2008, 2:46:34 AM10/16/08
"mikey dee" & Doc

When their newbie nonsense posts are challenged they
whimper and pout that they are being attacked by a troll.
And they next starting slurping some more on the Fort
latrine connected nipples with a vengeance.

archie

archie

Oct 16, 2008, 3:11:12 AM10/16/08
"mikey dee" & Doc

These two newbies ("mikey dee" & Doc) do not have
the mental capacity to grow up into being anything. The
Fort simply uses these two nipple sucking newbies to
periodically drain the Fort latrine. And these two newbies
just love doing this janitor service for the Fort visitors.
It makes Doc and "mikey dee" feel important with their
contribution of service to the Fort.

archie

Nomen Nescio

Oct 17, 2008, 3:10:08 PM10/17/08
On 15-Oct-2008, NP-f31 <dudewiththe(REMOVE)ha...@hushmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 12:02:16 -0400, mikey dee
> <aamic...@gmail.com>

> wrote:
>
> <snip all the history>
>
> My Dearest Michael,

<snip all the crap>

St00pid Doc writing to his st00pid self. Again.

Borked Pseudo Mailed

Oct 17, 2008, 3:10:31 PM10/17/08

LOL! Sic that ol' junkyard dog on 'em, archie!
(Tell him not to bother going for their balls - they both
lost 'em ages ago!)

Borked Pseudo Mailed

Oct 17, 2008, 3:55:20 PM10/17/08
On 15-Oct-2008, NP-f31 <dudewiththe(REMOVE)ha...@hushmail.com> wrote:

> PS- Goodbye (again) lookin *PLONK*

ROTFLMAO!

Doc, you lost all credibility the night you posted about your
sermon on the stairwell, that night you delivered the pizza.

You ain't never recovered from *THAT* crap and you just
never, ever will, no matter how many "n00bies" you manage
to think up in order to prop you up.

Incidentally, *this* mikey seems more childlike than the
last mikey you thought up. In fact, he's the spittin' image
of that "young man" who often posts naughty little pics to
try and bring Lookin' down. And *THAT* is something neither
you and all of your st00pid pen names put together will
ever manage.

Your a fake, Doc. You always have been and always will be.

Just ask Archie.

Borked Pseudo Mailed

Oct 17, 2008, 4:31:49 PM10/17/08
On 16-Oct-2008, "archie" <arc...@woops.com> wrote:

> "mikey dee" & Doc
>
> When their newbie nonsense posts are challenged they
> whimper and pout that they are being attacked by a troll.
> And they next starting slurping some more on the Fort
> latrine connected nipples with a vengeance.
>

> archie

Archie, you got the S.O.B.s with your very first shot!

They don't have a clue just how much other posters and
lurkers see through 'em and they think all is rosy in sock-land
when they post their little fantasies to themselves. Then
they absolutely *hate* it when some poster decides to stop
laughing at them and just post out loud what everyone else can see.

Then they have to retaliate by trying to shoot the messenger!

So long as the silly moron Doc and his silly moronic IDs
continue to try and disparage the likes of archie, at least
*I* know that archie has been very succesful in exposing
them. Again.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Nomen Nescio

Oct 17, 2008, 5:30:10 PM10/17/08
On 17-Oct-2008, +Grant <+Gr...@grant.grant> wrote:

> Why do you care?
> Everybody is a fake here because we exist in the groups just as
> words
> on a screen and not real people but you are more fake than most of
> us
> because you don't even use a individual nic or sign your posts with
> some name. A fake calling a lesser fake a fake is funny. Don't you
> think so?
>
> --
> Grant

No, Grunt, I do not think that.

While most of us accept that we post here under various IDs
and live with it, we also encounter the +Grants and the
Y Nots and the Docs and all of the other assorted IDs like
the Tolsen Bros, the Gemstones, the Awakes, the Referees,
even the bogus "The Children" [... (don't worry, I've got
'em all listed)] which at one time or another have chosen
to pollute the wellspring of the Fort for their own
peculiar reasons.

I've not fathomed it out yet - and no doubt the bold
Y Not/+Grant will have a little laugh about that -
but I do *know* that *YOU* Grunt and your "sidekicks" are
posting for ulterior motives. Not a single soul can claim
the same thing about archie's/Lookin's or even my posts.

Come on then, Grunt, claim it!

Nomen Nescio

Oct 17, 2008, 6:00:17 PM10/17/08

On 17-Oct-2008, +Grant <+Gr...@grant.grant> wrote:

> They are not the same people. Doc has before and can do a lot of bad
> things now if he wanted to but he would never post as somebody else.
> He
> doesn't need to just like Y Not didn't need to. Nobody really needs
> except crazy people or for posting in different groups you don't
> want
> found about each other.

WOW! You have just demonstrated values of trying to
frighten kids:

OK, Grunt - excuse me calling you that, but you do seem to
grunt very loudly every time you attempt to talk, like
above, when you said:

> They are not the same people. Doc has before and can do a lot of bad
> things now if he wanted to but he would never post as somebody else.
> He doesn't need to just like Y Not didn't need to. Nobody really needs
> to except crazy people or for posting in different groups you don't
> want found about each other.

Now, excuse me, Grunt, but just what the hell are you
trying to say?

Now you go and try and translate it any way whatsoever you
might wish, and it simply comes out as:

"Grant grunts + Doc Grunts + Y Not always Grunted + Gemstone
Grunted as a juvenile + "that little pipsqueak who has
always acted like a 10 years old since the day Y Not/Doc/Grunt
created him and he's still acting like that now" = he
grunts too, so as you can see, Grunt, you seem to come from
a family of Grunters, each and every one of them more
capable of Grunting than the last.

A Grunter you *are* Grant, and back to a resounding Grunter
you shall return!

Or you could always squeal like a piggy if it meant you
could maybe breathe better!

Oink! Oink!

Message has been deleted

Nomen Nescio

Oct 17, 2008, 7:00:16 PM10/17/08
On 17-Oct-2008, The Lookout <Use-Author-Supplied-Address-Header@[127.1]> wrote:

> The Lookout

Oh my! I forgot his "nom-de-plume"!

Forgivez-moi, monsieur! If I should ever, ever know just how much it hurt
your pride!

Meantime, may I suggest you get back to your sad little
enclave of your sad little sock drawer, and there suffer the sad
little perfumes from your sad little fellow socks who constantly
can do no other than exude their sweaty little odours over you.

Bon appetit! M. Lookout!

(FFS! GENERAL ALARM!!!!)

THEY'VE WOKEN "*THE LOOKOUT*" !!!

WHO THE FUCK IS NEXT????

Please, please, whatever happens, *DON'T* mention the
Tolsens!!!

George Orwell

Oct 17, 2008, 7:37:44 PM10/17/08
On 17-Oct-2008, The Lookout <Use-Author-Supplied-Address-Header@[127.1]> wrote:

> The Lookout

Kiss my heinie

https://www.mixmaster.it

Nomen Nescio

Oct 17, 2008, 7:40:05 PM10/17/08
On 18-Oct-2008, Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote:

> Please, please, whatever happens, *DON'T* mention the
> Tolsens!!!

ROTFLMAO!

This gets so much better with every post! (Except maybe for them who do not like it so much! "C'est la vie!")

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Borked Pseudo Mailed

Oct 17, 2008, 8:59:29 PM10/17/08
On 17-Oct-2008, The Lookout <Use-Author-Supplied-Address-Header@[127.1]> wrote:

> Hi Grant,

Hiya ducky!

> You know...I'm really starting to regret posting that information
> on remailers. I would have NEVER typed the first word had I known
> ahead of time that it would be abused and used to create an asinine
> anonymous troll.

Ooooooh! Don't be silly, Louisa! *Everybody* knows just how much you bent your back and gritted your teeth whan them Navy lads dropped in on you. You could not have done better even if you'd tried!.

> Is it too late to ask for a retraction? :(

Eeeeeh, Louisa, ducks, I don't think I'm the right person for you to be axing that. Did you not think of telling that Navy lad to pull it out, like? Most of them don't really mind, IME, providing you don't object to them pissing on your belly.

> If we can't use the information in the Fort FAQ to be constructive,
> there will be NO hope of rebuilding the Fort. It's bad enough when
> we have to deal with trolls who are outsiders, but when it's one
> of our own...it's unforgivable. It's obvious that this anonymous
> troll doesn't care at all about the Fort. He only appears to be
> interested in his own amusement, no matter how destructive it is.
> What's more fake than pretending to care about this community we
> call "The Fort" and then acting as he has?

Eeeeeh, Lousie, you sound just like that Mandy Mandelson
when she were trying to make up excuses for having gone
and done the dirty on herself. (Again)

I think you will always be the kind of girl who gets into
trouble and you must live with that.

Take care, luv.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

mikey dee

Oct 19, 2008, 1:07:29 AM10/19/08

At least we don't have to hide in our rooms in front of our kiddy
porns. We have a life beyond the veil.

Prince Michael

mikey dee

Oct 19, 2008, 1:22:58 AM10/19/08

Lol, dumb boy. Find me on the web as Archangel Michael.
Oh, wait, so many imposters.

But hey, I am honored to be called a Doc.

mikey dee

Oct 19, 2008, 1:25:35 AM10/19/08

Nomen, nomen, nomen, noboy, noboy, noboy, nobody, nobody, nobody.

Hide because Mikey Dee knows where you are.

LOL.

mikey dee

Oct 19, 2008, 1:27:11 AM10/19/08

Another fantasy you sill porky pig.

Prince Michael

mikey dee

Oct 19, 2008, 1:28:02 AM10/19/08
On 17 Oct 2008 15:55:02 -0500, +Grant <+Gr...@grant.grant> wrote:

>In article <3c2971c8fe453346...@pseudo.borked.net>, Borked

>Why do you care?
>Everybody is a fake here because we exist in the groups just as words
>on a screen and not real people but you are more fake than most of us
>because you don't even use a individual nic or sign your posts with
>some name. A fake calling a lesser fake a fake is funny. Don't you
>think so?

What is so fake about being my first name is Michael?

mikey dee

Oct 19, 2008, 1:29:23 AM10/19/08

>>--
>>Grant
>
>Hi Grant,

>You know...I'm really starting to regret posting that information
>on remailers. I would have NEVER typed the first word had I known
>ahead of time that it would be abused and used to create an asinine

>anonymous troll. Is it too late to ask for a retraction? :(

>If we can't use the information in the Fort FAQ to be constructive,
>there will be NO hope of rebuilding the Fort. It's bad enough when
>we have to deal with trolls who are outsiders, but when it's one
>of our own...it's unforgivable. It's obvious that this anonymous
>troll doesn't care at all about the Fort. He only appears to be
>interested in his own amusement, no matter how destructive it is.
>What's more fake than pretending to care about this community we
>call "The Fort" and then acting as he has?
>

>Take care,
>The Lookout

How do you be a troll? Is that where you don't shave the hairs off
your ass, dic, or face?

Prince Michael

mikey dee

Oct 19, 2008, 1:32:29 AM10/19/08
On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 01:37:44 +0200 (CEST), George Orwell
<nob...@mixmaster.it> wrote:

>On 17-Oct-2008, The Lookout <Use-Author-Supplied-Address-Header@[127.1]> wrote:
>
>> The Lookout
>
>Kiss my heinie

OK, bend over and spread those cheeks. My tongue..........(|)

Message has been deleted

archie

Oct 23, 2008, 4:26:11 PM10/23/08
"mikey dee"

No, newbie mikey dee, you're not doing it correctly.
Just watch how Doc does it. You have to deep throat
those Fort nipples. Don't you have a newbie pacifier
to practice with before posting in the Fort?

Archie