The Amazing Maurice

Lewis

Jan 26, 2022, 9:40:09 AM1/26/22
Does anyone know the status of the film, "The Amazing Maurie"?

<https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10473036/>

It doesn't even show a year on the imdb page, and no info on if or has
been released or not. was it a cinema release or a TV movie?

--
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
"Well, I think so, Brain, but 'apply North Pole' to what?"

David Book

Jan 27, 2022, 4:29:59 AM1/27/22
On Twitter, Coming Soon Movies (@SoonMovies) says:
-----
Title: The Amazing Maurice
Director: Toby Genkel, Florian Westermann
Release Date: February 11
Length: 1h 24mins
-----

Lewis

Jan 27, 2022, 8:09:01 AM1/27/22
In message <e4c5217d-bcc1-4892...@googlegroups.com> David Book <dave...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Twitter, Coming Soon Movies (@SoonMovies) says:
> -----
> Title: The Amazing Maurice
> Director: Toby Genkel, Florian Westermann
> Release Date: February 11

Thank you. Looking forward to seeing that.

--
"Send beer, words simply can't adequately express your gratitude" --
James Sedgwick

Robert Carnegie

Mar 28, 2022, 11:32:07 AM3/28/22
On Wednesday, 26 January 2022 at 14:40:09 UTC, Lewis wrote:
> Does anyone know the status of the film, "The Amazing Maurie"?

("Some people call him Maurice")

> <https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10473036/>
>
> It doesn't even show a year on the imdb page, and no info on if or has
> been released or not. was it a cinema release or a TV movie?

Or mailed out to interested viewers - that is what
Netflix does, isn't it? I'm a bit behind. :-)

Anyway, that link now says, "Expected January 6, 2023".

I'd say, proceed to June this year, and ask again.
I know nothing, which is my point.

Lewis

Mar 28, 2022, 12:22:11 PM3/28/22
In message <a3716638-e15f-4867...@googlegroups.com> Robert Carnegie <rja.ca...@excite.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, 26 January 2022 at 14:40:09 UTC, Lewis wrote:
>> Does anyone know the status of the film, "The Amazing Maurie"?

> ("Some people call him Maurice")

Some people call him the Space Cowboy!

>> <https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10473036/>
>>
>> It doesn't even show a year on the imdb page, and no info on if or has
>> been released or not. was it a cinema release or a TV movie?

> Or mailed out to interested viewers - that is what
> Netflix does, isn't it? I'm a bit behind. :-)

> Anyway, that link now says, "Expected January 6, 2023".

I saw that, and was disappointed.

--
The fact that Bob and John are married does nothing to diminish
anyone else's marriage any more than a black woman marrying a