is anyafper heading for the discworld convention 19-22/august/2022 ?

ppin...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2022, 7:48:27 AM7/17/22
- hi, all/any; is anyafper heading for the discworld con being
held in the metropole hotel nearest birmingham international
railway station from 19-22morning/august/2022 - as might be
interested in the odd drink or three, a natter (not natterjack),
and the like?

(registrations have sold out, but apparently there's a queueueue
of people with attending registrations as've discovered that they
can't attend for one reason or another, and would like to sell on
their registrations to someone as'd make use of them - if at all
possible...)

- love, ppint.
--
'tis due to ppinqueans that set light
to nelson's hat

Henry Nebrensky

Aug 20, 2022, 1:44:03 PM8/20/22
On Sunday, 17 July 2022 at 12:48:27 UTC+1, ppin...@gmail.com wrote:
> - hi, all/any; is anyafper heading for the discworld con ... as might be
> interested in the odd drink or three, a natter (not natterjack),
> and the like?

I'm afraid that - while I'm definitely in favour of a few beers - I'm not really a conventions person. I trust you're all having fun up there anyway!

As you can tell, I rapidly responded to your post with my usual vim and vigour: i.e. none :(

Similarly, still not got round to watching The Watch - who does watch the Watch? - or following up on the Vimes index, which is sadly becoming more significant with current reflected-sound-as-of-underground-spirits. :(

I don't really follow the YA stuff - was that "Dodger" that was on telly some months back a pTerry adaption or just convergent evolution?
And I'm sure I'm saw an entry in the radio schedules for "Only you can save mankind" just a couple of weeks ago but no sign of any such on the Beeb website...

Hth

Henry