A cold wind.

The Dark Ranger

Aug 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/29/99
Greetings. I am the Dark Ranger. I have come for a purpose. What it is I
cannot say. You will know soon enough. Until then, you would do best not to
displease me. My wrath shall be felt by all. I am the great plauge wich will
decimate your world. I am famine, destruction. I am the bringer of despair.
I am the Dark Ranger. And you will know fear.

-The Dark Ranger
"You don't know the POWER of the Dark Side"

Phantom6

Aug 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/29/99

Yet The Dark cannot exist, without the light.

Phantom6 Phading out.
"Son Of Jor-El, you shall kneel before ZOD! Snootchie Bootchies."

K. Dreamwalker

Aug 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/29/99

Phantom6 <lmar...@sprintmail.com> wrote in message

> >Greetings. I am the Dark Ranger. I have come for a purpose. What it is I
> >cannot say. You will know soon enough. Until then, you would do best not
> >displease me. My wrath shall be felt by all. I am the great plauge wich
> will
> >decimate your world. I am famine, destruction. I am the bringer of
despair.
> >I am the Dark Ranger. And you will know fear.
>
> Yet The Dark cannot exist, without the light.
And the balance is always seemingly fragile- but we do not understand the
balance.
--
afp-r waxes philosophical.
Daniel S. \ICQ #34560540

Game Overnine

Aug 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/29/99
da...@ng.er wrote:

>Greetings. I am the Dark Ranger. I have come for a purpose. What it is I
>cannot say. You will know soon enough. Until then, you would do best not to
>displease me. My wrath shall be felt by all. I am the great plauge wich will
>decimate your world. I am famine, destruction. I am the bringer of despair.
>I am the Dark Ranger. And you will know fear.
>

>-The Dark Ranger
>"You don't know the POWER of the Dark Side"

Apparently the Dark Side doesn't include a spell check. Maybe he should upgrade
to Dark Side 98. . . . .

Froog T. SqueezyCheese

Aug 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/29/99
Game Overnine wrote in message
<19990829095602...@ng-bg1.aol.com>...

All hail Plauge, the slightly incredible!
(If anyone gets this reference, I'll be very surprised)

"I may have started it, but it was Zhane's fault."--TJ (Debriefing by
Starhawk)
Froog T. SqueezyCheese
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Hills/5932/World

Genius79

Aug 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/29/99

>Greetings. I am the Dark Ranger. I have come for a purpose. What it is I
>cannot say. You will know soon enough. Until then, you would do best not to
>displease me. My wrath shall be felt by all. I am the great plauge wich will
>decimate your world. I am famine, destruction. I am the bringer of despair.
>I am the Dark Ranger. And you will know fear.

*Yawn*

Who is this guy, anyway, and why do all the nuts turn up here?

Rocco
http://www.projectenlightenment.org
"It is foolish to fear what you cannot avoid." Publilius Syrus

Genius79

Aug 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/29/99
>>-The Dark Ranger
>>"You don't know the POWER of the Dark Side"
>

>Yet The Dark cannot exist, without the light.

Wasn't that from an X-Men episode or something?

Anthony Hill

Aug 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/29/99
is this a crossover with star wars or something?

**************************
-=-Anthony Hill-=-
*MrHi...@aol.com*

Mike Leatherwood

Aug 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/29/99
im suppose to be scared here right....i dont see that happening anytime
soon, but thanks for trying 8^)

SPOOON!!

Aug 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/29/99
Genius79 wrote:

> >Greetings. I am the Dark Ranger. I have come for a purpose. What it is I
> >cannot say. You will know soon enough. Until then, you would do best not to
> >displease me. My wrath shall be felt by all. I am the great plauge wich will
> >decimate your world. I am famine, destruction. I am the bringer of despair.
> >I am the Dark Ranger. And you will know fear.
>
> *Yawn*
>
> Who is this guy, anyway, and why do all the nuts turn up here?

They all think we're fun to play with. Or something. I dunno.

SPOOON!!

"Wanna try it with a big rock?" -- Lewis Kiniski

SPOOON!!

Aug 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/29/99
Anthony Hill wrote:

> is this a crossover with star wars or something?

Nah. Just some loser thinking he's cool.

SPOOON!!

"Mrowrap." -- My cat

> **************************
> -=-Anthony Hill-=-
> *MrHi...@aol.com*

The Pokecapn

Aug 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/29/99

>>Greetings. I am the Dark Ranger. I have come for a purpose. What it is I
>>cannot say. You will know soon enough. Until then, you would do best not to
>>displease me. My wrath shall be felt by all. I am the great plauge wich will
>>decimate your world. I am famine, destruction. I am the bringer of despair.
>>I am the Dark Ranger. And you will know fear.
>
>*Yawn*
>
>Who is this guy, anyway, and why do all the nuts turn up here?

That's nothing compared to what we get in agnp.

-What Kind of Pokemon are You?-

I'm on the road to Viridian City!

"Flashy-washy lights
Porygon, lost episode
Anti-virus too"-NewHaights

"Clefairy, clefairy, clefairy performance fleece!"-Matt

Team Rocket's Rockin'!

Riddler

Aug 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/29/99
Genius79 wrote:

> >Greetings. I am the Dark Ranger. I have come for a purpose. What it is I
> >cannot say. You will know soon enough. Until then, you would do best not to
> >displease me. My wrath shall be felt by all. I am the great plauge wich will
> >decimate your world. I am famine, destruction. I am the bringer of despair.
> >I am the Dark Ranger. And you will know fear.
>
> *Yawn*
>
> Who is this guy, anyway, and why do all the nuts turn up here?

I suppose this is a little better than the bondage enthusiasts who showed up at
Disclave. At least we won't have to worry about this guy flooding the hotel.

DiatomMan

Aug 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/29/99

>Greetings. I am the Dark Ranger. I have come for a purpose.

Man, it just gets better and better. You know, I'm really glad I decided to
come back when I did. Since I ain't seen hide nor hair of Ramen or my boy the
Harper, guess it's up to us now. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

*Turns to Ecliptor17* Hey, you got any charcoal left over from the AFPR picnic?
I get the feeling we're about to have an old-fashioned Troll roast...

DiatomMan AKA SheerDark AKA the VoodooRanger--Never underestimate the power of
the Dark side....

Montgomery

Aug 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/30/99
The Dark Ranger <da...@ng.er> wrote:
> Greetings. I am the Dark Ranger. I have come for a purpose. What it is I
> cannot say. You will know soon enough. Until then, you would do best not to
> displease me. My wrath shall be felt by all. I am the great plauge wich will
> decimate your world. I am famine, destruction. I am the bringer of despair.
> I am the Dark Ranger. And you will know fear.

> -The Dark Ranger

> "You don't know the POWER of the Dark Side"

Aw, come on! Tell us what you _really_ feel, Dork Ranger.

--

<--[ Monty ]-->

[ "I like to show you wonderful things.
Let's go back to my place."
- Mr. Rogers]

George Rodd

Aug 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/30/99
SUPREMERANGER: I guess he DarkRanger dosent know who he messing with,
right guys?
Newsgroup Rangers: Right!

Knight Streak

Aug 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/30/99
George Rodd wrote:

Well, Dark Ranger/Jigglypuff(?) knows the he's messing with a six year
old(Try to guess who the six year old is)
============================
______
/ / Knight Streak
/ /
/ / Power Rangers MAINFRAME
/_ /_ http://members.home.net:80/knight-streak/
/ /
/ / TransFormers Scrap-Pile
/ / http://members.home.net:80/knight-s/
//

Ecliptor17

Aug 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/30/99
>*Turns to Ecliptor17* Hey, you got any charcoal left over from the AFPR
>picnic?

Man, we got more charcoal than Lord Zedd on Christmas Day!

Genius79

Aug 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/30/99

>>*Turns to Ecliptor17* Hey, you got any charcoal left over from the AFPR
>>picnic?
>
>Man, we got more charcoal than Lord Zedd on Christmas Day!

Dude, that was bad. Real bad.

Ecliptor17

Aug 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/30/99
>Dude, that was bad. Real bad.

{Sniffles} {Coughs}

Well... I'm still feelin' the effects of this summer flu-bug. And believe me,
Kimberly did not portray it very well on "A Friend in Need."

Aaron - ShyRanger

Aug 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/31/99
>>Man, we got more charcoal than Lord Zedd on Christmas Day!
>>

>Dude, that was bad. Real bad.

LOL! Heh....
This Post (c) 1999
- ShyRanger -