Brad/Dragon Ranger [PRWF 100mb episodes]

Dragon Ranger

Jun 10, 2002, 6:22:35 PM6/10/02
"Stephen!" <turbo409ukN0$P...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:q7e8gu8kq8qps8160...@4ax.com...

> What settings do you use in V-Dub for encoding the 100mb
> PRWF episodes ?

Same as are listed on my page, except Resize filter to 320x240, and encode
to DivX 5.0 550 kbps 2-pass.

--
Brad

"Its Brad, he has a big mouth"
- Just Plain Insane

"Goddammit! So close to being in someone's sig!"
- Green Lantern

Dragon Ranger

Jun 15, 2002, 12:50:21 PM6/15/02

> On Mon, 10 Jun 2002 22:22:35 GMT, "Dragon Ranger"
> <vapor...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> What settings do you use in V-Dub for encoding the 100mb
> >> PRWF episodes ?
> >
> >Same as are listed on my page, except Resize filter to 320x240, and
encode
> >to DivX 5.0 550 kbps 2-pass.
>
> Have you tried this ? Divx-digest.com claims it will compress DivX avi
> files without loss of quality...

That requires that I make two AVI files, and besides, I'm better off doing
the 2-pass settings in the codec, since it figures out for itself which
scenes compress better than others, and lowers/increases the bitrate
accordingly.

brown.mmp...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2016, 5:07:25 PM12/7/16
On Monday, June 10, 2002 at 6:22:35 PM UTC-4, Dragon Ranger wrote:
> "Stephen!" <turbo409ukN0$P...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > What settings do you use in V-Dub for encoding the 100mb
> > PRWF episodes ?
>
> Same as are listed on my page, except Resize filter to 320x240, and encode
>
> "Its Brad, he has a big mouth"
> - Just Plain Insane
>
> "Goddammit! So close to being in someone's sig!"
> - Green Lantern
Do You Have And Can You Send Me MMPR S1 #17-#21 - Green with Evil - Singular Episodic Titles?