[LISTINGS] ABCFam for May 13-19

Burgundy Ranger

May 7, 2002, 12:39:13 PM5/7/02
MAJOR skippage in this week's lineup. For the first time, some Digimon
episodes (four, actually) are being skipped. Spider-Man skips the
final two eps of the 14-ep Neogenic Nightmare saga to get to Season 3.
And, there's a big jump through Season 3 of MMPR, right into the
middle of the Kim-to-Kat transition.

Here's the breakdown:

DIGIMON -- The last ep on May 10 is "Duel of War Greymon" (#246). The
first ep on May 13 is "A Million Points of Light" (#250), the Season 2
finale. That means they skip "BlackWarGreymon's Destiny," "Okama's
Shame" and "Last Temptation of the Digi-Destined." That means Season 3
starts with the 7:30 slot on Monday 5/13. They go in order, with the
exception of skipping "A Question of Trust" (#308). So, on Friday,
they end the week on "The Icemon Cometh" (#310).

PR -- No breaks:

Mon 5/13 -- PRTF -- 1105 -- "A Blue Streak"

Tue 5/14 -- PRTF -- 1106 -- "A Parting of Ways"

Wed 5/15 -- PRTF -- 1107 -- "Short Circuited"

Thu 5/16 -- PRTF -- 1108 -- "Legend of the Clock Tower"

Fri 5/17 -- PRWF -- 1211 -- "Battle of the Zords"

MEDABOTS -- No breaks. "The Legendary Medafighter" (104) to "For
Better or Worse, I" (108)

X-MEN -- No breaks. "Reunion" Parts I and II, the Season 2 finale (#s
212 and 213)

SPIDER-MAN -- First off, the 5/18 schedule locks in this week's
schedule for May 11: "Immortal Vampire" (210) and "Tablet of Time"
(211).

The May 18 schedule is "Ravages of Time" (212) and the Season 3
premiere "Doctor Strange" (301). The final two eps of Season 2 are
skipped.

BEST OF POWER RANGERS -- BIG skips. Here's the May 19 lineup first,
followed by the skippage.

7:00 -- 312 -- "Final Face Off"

7:30 -- 319 -- "Changing of the Zords, I"

8:00 -- 320 -- "Changing of the Zords, II"

8:30 -- 321 -- "Changing of the Zords, III"

First off, has ANYone seen a distinct confirmation on this week's BoPR
lineup? Funaroverse has all four parts of "Ninja Quest posted, which,
after seeing the 5/19 lineup, makes the most sense. There's so much
importance in these, they HAVE to show them, don't they?

But that means "A Ranger Catastrophe" is among the eps being skipped.
Ouch! So much for our common sense there.

However, I gotta think "Different Shade of Pink" will be part of the
next lineup, which will be on June 2 after the Memorial Day weekend
Spider-Man special.

ShadowForce

May 7, 2002, 1:04:08 PM5/7/02
> There's so much
> importance in these, they HAVE to show them, don't they?

That's what everyone said about Green With Evil, remember? ABC Family
skipped those without any hesitation. Of course, since NQ did get a rerun
during the old Power Playback setup, they might run it. Then again, they
could show "A Friend In Need". Who knows how ABC Family actually picks their
programming?

Yellow Lightning

May 7, 2002, 6:11:57 PM5/7/02

"Burgundy Ranger" <burgund...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> MAJOR skippage in this week's lineup. For the first time, some Digimon
> episodes (four, actually) are being skipped. Spider-Man skips the
> final two eps of the 14-ep Neogenic Nightmare saga to get to Season 3.
> And, there's a big jump through Season 3 of MMPR, right into the
> middle of the Kim-to-Kat transition.
>
> Here's the breakdown:
>
> DIGIMON -- The last ep on May 10 is "Duel of War Greymon" (#246). The
> first ep on May 13 is "A Million Points of Light" (#250), the Season 2
> finale. That means they skip "BlackWarGreymon's Destiny," "Okama's
> Shame" and "Last Temptation of the Digi-Destined." That means Season 3
> starts with the 7:30 slot on Monday 5/13. They go in order, with the
> exception of skipping "A Question of Trust" (#308). So, on Friday,
> they end the week on "The Icemon Cometh" (#310).

Hmm. I'd say they really wanted to start Tamers, but they're skipping some
of their episodes too. This is really weird.

> BEST OF POWER RANGERS -- BIG skips. Here's the May 19 lineup first,
> followed by the skippage.
>
> 7:00 -- 312 -- "Final Face Off"
>
> 7:30 -- 319 -- "Changing of the Zords, I"
>
> 8:00 -- 320 -- "Changing of the Zords, II"
>
> 8:30 -- 321 -- "Changing of the Zords, III"

What the hell? Where's Ninja Quest? Are they in some rush to finish BoPR so
they can kick it out in the fall?

> First off, has ANYone seen a distinct confirmation on this week's BoPR
> lineup? Funaroverse has all four parts of "Ninja Quest posted, which,
> after seeing the 5/19 lineup, makes the most sense. There's so much
> importance in these, they HAVE to show them, don't they?

You'd think so. :( Can someone post which episodes are playing Sunday
morning on Sunday? I really want to tape Ninja Quest in case they're
actually showing it.

> But that means "A Ranger Catastrophe" is among the eps being skipped.
> Ouch! So much for our common sense there.

Grrrr. It's like they know these are the eps. we really want. Next they'll
be skipping MVatMA.

> However, I gotta think "Different Shade of Pink" will be part of the
> next lineup, which will be on June 2 after the Memorial Day weekend
> Spider-Man special.

Who knows what they'll show next.......

--
"Respect? My tiny shinny hiney!" - Rygel

"ME? Or that other guy, Yellow Lightning?" - Lee Jenrya II

"Old womaaaan!" - John Crichton

"Rygel is cute and cuddly, like the Snuggle bear!" - Me

Yellow Lightning

May 7, 2002, 6:13:09 PM5/7/02

"ShadowForce" <luna...@lostgalaxy.freeservers.com> wrote in message

Probably transfered some of those FK monkeys over to their network........

Burgundy Ranger

May 7, 2002, 6:40:42 PM5/7/02
In article <NiYB8.1435$pc6.1...@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net>, Yellow
Lightning
says...

>> BEST OF POWER RANGERS -- BIG skips. Here's the May 19 lineup first,
>> followed by the skippage.
>>
>> 7:00 -- 312 -- "Final Face Off"
>>
>> 7:30 -- 319 -- "Changing of the Zords, I"
>>
>> 8:00 -- 320 -- "Changing of the Zords, II"
>>
>> 8:30 -- 321 -- "Changing of the Zords, III"
>
>What the hell? Where's Ninja Quest? Are they in some rush to finish BoPR so
>they can kick it out in the fall?

NQ would run this Sunday if it runs at all.

>> First off, has ANYone seen a distinct confirmation on this week's BoPR
>> lineup? Funaroverse has all four parts of "Ninja Quest posted, which,
>> after seeing the 5/19 lineup, makes the most sense. There's so much
>> importance in these, they HAVE to show them, don't they?
>
>You'd think so. :( Can someone post which episodes are playing Sunday
>morning on Sunday? I really want to tape Ninja Quest in case they're
>actually showing it.

If a site doesn't have the titles updated before then, I'll have the first ep
title posted by
7:03. If it's part 1 of NQ, I'll go back to bed (VCR rolling), assuming parts
2-4 are to
follow.

>> But that means "A Ranger Catastrophe" is among the eps being skipped.
>> Ouch! So much for our common sense there.
>
>Grrrr. It's like they know these are the eps. we really want. Next they'll
>be skipping MVatMA.
>
>> However, I gotta think "Different Shade of Pink" will be part of the
>> next lineup, which will be on June 2 after the Memorial Day weekend
>> Spider-Man special.
>
>Who knows what they'll show next.......

Who knows, indeed. From week to week, there's a new need to adjust the guesses.
Knowing what we know, here's the adjustment:

May 26: Pre-empted

June 2: ADSoP, all three parts, and either Follow That Cab or Rita's Pita

June 9: MV&tMA, all three parts and Rangers in Reverse

June 16: ARoA, both parts, and two others from the Alien Rangers mini-series

June 23: Four of the remaining 6 MMAR eps, closing w/ both parts of Hogday
Afternoon.

June 30: Start of PRZ.

Dragon Ranger

May 7, 2002, 6:56:18 PM5/7/02
"Yellow Lightning" <jlb...@SPAMNOBAKAhotmail.com> wrote in message

> Grrrr. It's like they know these are the eps. we really want. Next they'll
> be skipping MVatMA.

<whispers> Shhhhh. They'll here you!

--
Brad

"Kinky!"
- Jolly Trolly

"SPREAD THE WORD!"
- Jolly Trolly, referring to "kinky"

"Its Brad, he has a big mouth"
- Just Plain Insane

[Hmm... Green Lantern said something that I wanted to add, but I can't
recall what it was...]

ocrctu

May 8, 2002, 10:47:41 PM5/8/02
This is horrible!!

Yellow Lightning

May 9, 2002, 7:06:49 PM5/9/02

"Burgundy Ranger" <burgund...@XXXwebtv.net> wrote in message

> In article <NiYB8.1435$pc6.1...@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net>,
Yellow
> Lightning
> says...
> >
> >> BEST OF POWER RANGERS -- BIG skips. Here's the May 19 lineup first,
> >> followed by the skippage.
> >>
> >> 7:00 -- 312 -- "Final Face Off"
> >>
> >> 7:30 -- 319 -- "Changing of the Zords, I"
> >>
> >> 8:00 -- 320 -- "Changing of the Zords, II"
> >>
> >> 8:30 -- 321 -- "Changing of the Zords, III"
> >
> >What the hell? Where's Ninja Quest? Are they in some rush to finish BoPR
so
> >they can kick it out in the fall?
>
> NQ would run this Sunday if it runs at all.

I know that. I just really wanted to see that episode again.

> >> First off, has ANYone seen a distinct confirmation on this week's BoPR
> >> lineup? Funaroverse has all four parts of "Ninja Quest posted, which,
> >> after seeing the 5/19 lineup, makes the most sense. There's so much
> >> importance in these, they HAVE to show them, don't they?
> >
> >You'd think so. :( Can someone post which episodes are playing Sunday
> >morning on Sunday? I really want to tape Ninja Quest in case they're
> >actually showing it.
>
> If a site doesn't have the titles updated before then, I'll have the first
ep
> title posted by
> 7:03. If it's part 1 of NQ, I'll go back to bed (VCR rolling), assuming
parts
> 2-4 are to
> follow.

Thank you! :)

--
"Respect? My tiny shiny hiney!" - Rygel

ShyRanger

May 10, 2002, 4:56:15 AM5/10/02
"Burgundy Ranger" <burgund...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> MAJOR skippage in this week's lineup. For the first time, some Digimon
> episodes (four, actually) are being skipped. Spider-Man skips the
> final two eps of the 14-ep Neogenic Nightmare saga to get to Season 3.
> And, there's a big jump through Season 3 of MMPR, right into the
> middle of the Kim-to-Kat transition.

**checks PRSW**

:P Well, good thing I have 'Catastrophe' already (as should some of you,
since it WAS on Morphin Wars).

> BEST OF POWER RANGERS -- BIG skips. Here's the May 19 lineup first,
> followed by the skippage.
>
> 7:00 -- 312 -- "Final Face Off"
>
> 7:30 -- 319 -- "Changing of the Zords, I"
>
> 8:00 -- 320 -- "Changing of the Zords, II"
>
> 8:30 -- 321 -- "Changing of the Zords, III"

Yay! Now I can just re-record the ep, instead of having to copy it onto a
BoPR tape. (I
currenty have the ep from PRPP on a old misc. tape)

> First off, has ANYone seen a distinct confirmation on this week's BoPR
> lineup? Funaroverse has all four parts of "Ninja Quest posted, which,
> after seeing the 5/19 lineup, makes the most sense. There's so much
> importance in these, they HAVE to show them, don't they?
>
> But that means "A Ranger Catastrophe" is among the eps being skipped.
> Ouch! So much for our common sense there.
>
> However, I gotta think "Different Shade of Pink" will be part of the
> next lineup, which will be on June 2 after the Memorial Day weekend
> Spider-Man special.

Hopefully you're right. ^_^

--
| ShyRanger |
_______________________________________

Green Lantern

May 10, 2002, 7:24:49 AM5/10/02
> :P Well, good thing I have 'Catastrophe' already (as should some of you,
> since it WAS on Morphin Wars).

What's that? Is it like a sequel series? Sounds pretty cool. It could be set
a few hundred years after the end of the current series, and a new team of
Rangers could be blown through a time vortex to crash land on pre-historic
Earth! Then, maybe every year or so, some aliens could show up, and their
powers get upgraded strangely! They could even follow up 'Power Rangers
Morphin Wars' with a series set when they return to their own time, but
everything is changed. They could call it 'Power Rangers Morphin
Machines'.... nah, that'd suck =P

Peace,
GLKR

Fractyl

May 10, 2002, 9:42:32 AM5/10/02
Actually, I beleve the one on May 10 was #49...

But the "skip-episode parts" are true; #43-45 seem to be gone. That I
can
understand, ABC Fam did remove some PRTF eps due some terrorist-type
elements{TimeShadow's debut, Q-Rex's city-rampage; the finale-prelude
& the 3-part finale.}.

And I think The Daemon Corps count as terrorist-types; SkullSatamon
hurling a bus "with children still inside"; LadyDevimon add salt to
Silphymon's wound by choke-holding a civalian & chuckling about it; as
well as her beliefs that 'honor' makes a person 'weak'. And the most
likely one, Daemon about to destory a building with people it it, just
to get what he wants.

Now if that's not 'terrorism'; I don't know than. But if you guys like
to blame someone, Taliban's the group.

We may not ever see these eps agian until either ALOT of editting
{Which would ruin it}; or 50 years from now[That's how long it usually
takes.]....

Burgundy Ranger

May 10, 2002, 11:05:33 AM5/10/02
In article <3cdba...@mk-nntp-1.news.uk.worldonline.com>, Green Lantern
says...

>> :P Well, good thing I have 'Catastrophe' already (as should some
of you,
>> since it WAS on Morphin Wars).
>
>What's that? Is it like a sequel
series? Sounds pretty cool.

Nothing that major. A few years ago, Fox Kids ran
nothing but PR for an entire week -- 4 eps each weekday and 8 on Saturday
morning for a total of 28 PR episodes.

Don't think they got past MMPR in that
one, either.

Jonathan S. Latu

May 10, 2002, 2:08:01 PM5/10/02

"Burgundy Ranger" <burgund...@XXXwebtv.net> wrote in message

A lot of help that, considering A)I didnt have cable/satellite then and
B)Reception of Fox broadcast channels was blizardly.

Timeranger7

May 10, 2002, 7:26:28 PM5/10/02

>7:30 -- 319 -- "Changing of the Zords, I"
>
>8:00 -- 320 -- "Changing of the Zords, II"
>
>8:30 -- 321 -- "Changing of the Zords, III"

Yah!

Yellow Lightning

May 10, 2002, 7:48:18 PM5/10/02

"Burgundy Ranger" <burgund...@XXXwebtv.net> wrote in message