Who's next of the Power Rangers gals to go nude?

DARKLORD STARDRAGON

Jun 13, 2003, 12:32:33 AM6/13/03
Ok we know Amy Jo Johnson, Catherine SutherLand, Cerina Vincent, Erica
Cahill have all went nude now, who's next?

I pitty the fool that messes with me!

Dagmar

Jun 13, 2003, 3:08:40 AM6/13/03

DARKLORD STARDRAGON wrote:

> Ok we know Amy Jo Johnson, Catherine SutherLand, Cerina Vincent, Erica
> Cahill have all went nude now, who's next?

Austin St. John, Jason Faunt ... pretty please?

--
"I am Chaos. Unfortunately, I can't be everywhere."

ShinAkuma

Jun 13, 2003, 3:12:12 AM6/13/03
"DARKLORD STARDRAGON" <GREEN...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> Ok we know Amy Jo Johnson, Catherine SutherLand, Cerina Vincent, Erica
> Cahill have all went nude now, who's next?
>
> I pitty the fool that messes with me!

You mean Erin Cahill. And i'm not aware of her being nude ever. In fact, i'm
pretty sure she never has. It's well known the AJJ pic is fake. I never
heard of Cat Sutherland doing such a thing, but Cerina has for sure (Not
Another Teen Movie I think it was).

But if Cat and Erin really did such a thing, where did they do it?

More importantly though, why should anyone care if any other ex-rangers ever
are naked?

Tiggs Panther

Jun 13, 2003, 3:29:07 AM6/13/03
Dagmar <dagma...@arcor.de> was incriminated by their posting [Fri,
13 Jun 2003 09:08:40 +0200] to alt.fan.power-rangers:

>DARKLORD STARDRAGON wrote:
>
>> Ok we know Amy Jo Johnson, Catherine SutherLand, Cerina Vincent, Erica
>> Cahill have all went nude now, who's next?
>
>Austin St. John, Jason Faunt ... pretty please?

Both at once?

Tiggs
--
Tiggs Panther =^.^=
"I think I might have been normal once."

JPI

Jun 13, 2003, 3:23:34 AM6/13/03
On Thu, 12 Jun 2003 23:32:33 -0500 (CDT) I replied to
GREEN...@webtv.net (DARKLORD STARDRAGON) on a piece of toilet
paper while scribbling their name and phone number on the bathroom
wall in alt.fan.power-rangers

>Ok we know Amy Jo Johnson, Catherine SutherLand, Cerina Vincent, Erica
>Cahill have all went nude now, who's next?
>
>I pitty the fool that messes with me!

Oh, I have a few ideas.......
Karone and Alycia being two that I would love to see.

Webmaster of http://www.justplaininsane.net
To email me, just switch it around.
-
"God, please save me from your followers"-unknown
-
Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings,
poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me,
"You're next." They stopped after I started
doing the same thing to them at funerals.

William C.

Jun 13, 2003, 4:17:24 AM6/13/03

"ShinAkuma" <dead...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "DARKLORD STARDRAGON" <GREEN...@webtv.net> wrote in message
> > Ok we know Amy Jo Johnson, Catherine SutherLand, Cerina Vincent, Erica
> > Cahill have all went nude now, who's next?
> >
> > I pitty the fool that messes with me!
> >

> You mean Erin Cahill. And i'm not aware of her being nude ever. In fact,
i'm
> pretty sure she never has. It's well known the AJJ pic is fake. I never
> heard of Cat Sutherland doing such a thing,

Catherine did it in "The Cell" with J.Lo

Dagmar

Jun 13, 2003, 4:39:05 AM6/13/03

Tiggs Panther wrote:

> Dagmar <dagma...@arcor.de> was incriminated by their posting [Fri,
> 13 Jun 2003 09:08:40 +0200] to alt.fan.power-rangers:
>
> >DARKLORD STARDRAGON wrote:
> >
> >> Ok we know Amy Jo Johnson, Catherine SutherLand, Cerina Vincent, Erica
> >> Cahill have all went nude now, who's next?
> >
> >Austin St. John, Jason Faunt ... pretty please?
>
> Both at once?

Sure, why not ... mmm ...

Lurker at Large

Jun 13, 2003, 7:54:26 AM6/13/03
>Ok we know Amy Jo Johnson, Catherine SutherLand, Cerina Vincent, Erica
>Cahill have all went nude

And Sasha Williams (Kelsey) in the direct-to-video Darkwolf.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Ex-PR+Babe+Bares+All+In+New+Video!!!!++
--
Power Rangers Wrestling Federation -
http://hometown.aol.com/crowmeus/myhomepage/business.html

William C.

Jun 13, 2003, 8:30:09 AM6/13/03

"Lurker at Large" <crow...@aol.comercial> wrote in message

> >Ok we know Amy Jo Johnson, Catherine SutherLand, Cerina Vincent, Erica
> >Cahill have all went nude
>
> And Sasha Williams (Kelsey) in the direct-to-video Darkwolf.
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Ex-PR+Babe+Bares+All+In+New+Video!!!!++
> --

has this really been confirmed,by someone who saw it?

Lurker at Large

Jun 13, 2003, 8:50:15 AM6/13/03
>has this really been confirmed,by someone who saw it?

I can only presume the original poster had seen it. Also, further down that
thread, another poster said he had screengrabs of her from the movie.

George Rodd

Jun 13, 2003, 10:01:48 AM6/13/03
Re: Who's next of the Power Rangers gals to go nude?

Group: alt.fan.power-rangers Date: Fri, Jun 13, 2003, 2:23am From:
cha...@weyrleader.net (JPI)
On Thu, 12 Jun 2003 23:32:33 -0500 (CDT) I replied to
GREEN...@webtv.net (DARKLORD STARDRAGON) on a piece of toilet paper
while scribbling their name and phone number on the bathroom wall in
alt.fan.power-rangers Ok we know Amy Jo Johnson, Catherine SutherLand,
Cerina Vincent, Erica Cahill have all went nude now, who's next? I pitty
the fool that messes with me! Oh, I have a few ideas....... Karone and
Alycia being two that I would love to see.
--~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Webmaster of

http://www.justplaininsane.net To email me, just switch it around. -
"God, please save me from your followers"-unknown
- Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and
cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing
the same thing to them at funerals.

What bout Tayor or Tori or Dana or Cassie or Ashley or Delphine or
Kendrix posing nude!

Cyber Blue

Jun 13, 2003, 10:30:00 AM6/13/03
>I can only presume the original poster had seen it. Also, further down that
>thread, another poster said he had screengrabs of her from the movie.

He posted the screen grabs here. Amy Jo Johnson had a brief nude scene in 'The
Pursuit Of Happiness', Catherine in 'The Cell' (as mentioned), Sasha in 'Dark
Wolf', Cerina in 'Not Another Teen Movie'. Erin did NOT pose nude.. those with
mild dyslexia just assumed that having a bare back in a photo or wearing a
leather jacket with nothing underneath (but sitll covered) constitutes nudity.

Chris

[---- --- -- - Producing Power Rangers - A Network of Shrines - -- --- ---]
http://www.producingpr.com

JPI

Jun 13, 2003, 11:17:55 AM6/13/03
On 13 Jun 2003 14:30:00 GMT I replied to ajjg...@aol.comnospam
(Cyber Blue) on a piece of toilet paper while scribbling their name

and phone number on the bathroom wall in alt.fan.power-rangers

>>I can only presume the original poster had seen it. Also, further down that

>>thread, another poster said he had screengrabs of her from the movie.
>
>He posted the screen grabs here. Amy Jo Johnson had a brief nude scene in 'The
>Pursuit Of Happiness', Catherine in 'The Cell' (as mentioned), Sasha in 'Dark
>Wolf', Cerina in 'Not Another Teen Movie'. Erin did NOT pose nude.. those with
>mild dyslexia just assumed that having a bare back in a photo or wearing a
>leather jacket with nothing underneath (but sitll covered) constitutes nudity.
>
>Chris

we are all naked under our closthes anyway.

StarFighters76

Jun 13, 2003, 1:11:53 PM6/13/03
Dagmar <dagma...@arcor.de> wrote in message news:<3EE98DA9...@arcor.de>...

> Tiggs Panther wrote:
>
> > Dagmar <dagma...@arcor.de> was incriminated by their posting [Fri,
> > 13 Jun 2003 09:08:40 +0200] to alt.fan.power-rangers:

> > >Austin St. John, Jason Faunt ... pretty please?
> >
> > Both at once?
>
> Sure, why not ... mmm ...

oh my!!! here we go again!

Cyber Blue

Jun 13, 2003, 2:12:04 PM6/13/03
>we are all naked under our closthes anyway.

A truly disturbing thought, indeed.

Chris

http://www.producingpr.com

Dagmar

Jun 13, 2003, 3:09:10 PM6/13/03

StarFighters76 wrote:

*looks innocent* What?

Jnkhill1480

Jun 13, 2003, 5:05:06 PM6/13/03
Chris is right, and some of you guys on this board are total pervs...i said it.

It's one thing to do a nude photo and do full on frontal nudity, as AJJ and
Cerina have done. But it's another thing to just take a bare back picture.

Gosh, you guys are assuming that Erin is actually doing this like she wants to
use her body to attract more fans. That's what Cerina is doing...but I'm pretty
sure that Erin will have no part it that. As somebody pointed out to me, "maybe
this is a work of art [for Erin]".

So, please, show a little respect and stop oogling over naked ex-rangers...it's
just sickening, in my humble opinion. And stop saying that something is nudity
when it is not...you guys haven't even seen the pictures, so I don't know why
you're even talking.

ShinAkuma

Jun 13, 2003, 5:23:51 PM6/13/03
"Cyber Blue" <ajjg...@aol.comnospam> wrote in message

Whoa Whoa... Screen grabs?

I dont wanna seem like a sicko there, but i'm immensely curious. Repost
please?

JPI

Jun 13, 2003, 6:14:52 PM6/13/03
On 13 Jun 2003 21:05:06 GMT I replied to jnkhi...@aol.com
(Jnkhill1480) on a piece of toilet paper while scribbling their

name and phone number on the bathroom wall in alt.fan.power-rangers

>Chris is right, and some of you guys on this board are total pervs...i said it.

And I'm the Lord pervert.

>It's one thing to do a nude photo and do full on frontal nudity, as AJJ and
>Cerina have done. But it's another thing to just take a bare back picture.

Depends on how open-minded a person is. To me, nudity is natural
and beautiful. The human body is the purest work of art.

>Gosh, you guys are assuming that Erin is actually doing this like she wants to
>use her body to attract more fans. That's what Cerina is doing...but I'm pretty
>sure that Erin will have no part it that. As somebody pointed out to me, "maybe
>this is a work of art [for Erin]".

And who are you to that you know all of this? Do you communicate
with them on a regular basis? Some of us do communicate with former
PR actors and such.

>So, please, show a little respect and stop oogling over naked ex-rangers...it's
>just sickening, in my humble opinion. And stop saying that something is nudity
>when it is not...you guys haven't even seen the pictures, so I don't know why
>you're even talking.

When I 'oggle' a woman's body, it IS respecting her for her beauty.
So get off your fucking high horse. Damned idiots like you that
lurk and make one post a year, and its only to criticize. So FOAD.

Will Maberry

Jun 13, 2003, 7:47:36 PM6/13/03

"JPI" <cha...@weyrleader.net> wrote in message

> On 13 Jun 2003 21:05:06 GMT I replied to jnkhi...@aol.com
> (Jnkhill1480) on a piece of toilet paper while scribbling their
> name and phone number on the bathroom wall in alt.fan.power-rangers
>
> >Chris is right, and some of you guys on this board are total pervs...i
said it.

> And I'm the Lord pervert.
>
> >It's one thing to do a nude photo and do full on frontal nudity, as AJJ
and
> >Cerina have done. But it's another thing to just take a bare back
picture.

> Depends on how open-minded a person is. To me, nudity is natural
> and beautiful. The human body is the purest work of art.
>
> >Gosh, you guys are assuming that Erin is actually doing this like she
wants to
> >use her body to attract more fans. That's what Cerina is doing...but I'm
pretty
> >sure that Erin will have no part it that. As somebody pointed out to me,
"maybe
> >this is a work of art [for Erin]".
>
> And who are you to that you know all of this? Do you communicate
> with them on a regular basis? Some of us do communicate with former
> PR actors and such.

Karen is my partner-in-crime, so to speak; she's on my staff. Considering
she has both met Erin, and keeps up with her doings as much as I do, I'd say
she's well-enough within her right to make some sort of assertion regarding
the matter. True, only Erin can say for certain what her intentions are,
but I have faith that she will only participate in that which she feels is
best for her, and that all that she does will be in good taste.

- Will Maberry

A collection of websites, powered by - me!
Will-Powered.com
http://www.will-powered.com

wolverine

Jun 14, 2003, 3:50:35 PM6/14/03
I have caps of sasha williams in darkwolf

Alan Wilkinson

Jun 15, 2003, 10:46:10 AM6/15/03
wolverine <rsc...@megavision.com> wrote in message news:<3EEB7C8B...@megavision.com>...

> I have caps of sasha williams in darkwolf

Screw the Screen-caps. How does a semi-intelligent brit get hold of that movie?

Alan.

Ruthsofnashville

Jun 17, 2003, 2:37:04 PM6/17/03
are there ne pix of that?>

scottpe...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2013, 4:34:45 PM10/13/13
Cat did a nude scene in the movie "The Cell" it's very breif, in fact if you blink you will prolly miss it

stevenand...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2016, 8:41:37 AM8/9/16
Don't forget about christina masterson she did a full frontal nude photo shoot

stevenand...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2016, 8:41:53 AM8/9/16
Message has been deleted

usa4...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2017, 2:17:05 PM4/8/17
On Friday, June 13, 2003 at 12:32:33 AM UTC-4, DARKLORD STARDRAGON wrote:
> Ok we know Amy Jo Johnson, Catherine SutherLand, Cerina Vincent, Erica
> Cahill have all went nude now, who's next?
>
> I pitty the fool that messes with me!

christina masterson(emma from mega force) has gone nude

mickeyxx...@gmail.com

May 2, 2017, 1:11:55 PM5/2/17
AJJ she was not in persute of happiness. At least if there is another movie with the same name as the will Smith movie.

quo...@gmail.com

May 3, 2017, 1:43:17 PM5/3/17
On Wednesday, May 3, 2017 at 1:11:55 AM UTC+8, mickeyxx...@gmail.com wrote:
> AJJ she was not in persute of happiness. At least if there is another movie with the same name as the will Smith movie.

The movie title was without limits

Anthony Schroeder

Sep 27, 2021, 9:01:29 PM9/27/21
On Tuesday, May 2, 2017 at 12:11:55 PM UTC-5, mickeyxx...@gmail.com wrote:
> AJJ she was not in persute of happiness. At least if there is another movie with the same name as the will Smith movie.
There is... Will Smith starred in Pursuit Of Happyness whereas Amy Jo starred in Pursuit Of Happiness. A Y versus an I. But the scene is very brief and from a distance so it's not like it's worth much anyway. I was disappointed when I saw it, I'm not even going to lie. The movie was terrible as well.