Really surprising that they're adapting Go-Busters.

kittyfriend

Mar 24, 2018, 7:49:05 AM3/24/18
Was sure that they were going to do Kyuranger, but I think GB works well
with Hasbro, so... Plus GB is one of my favorite seasons.

Hasbro does some really cool stuff with Transformers series too, I'm
actually crossing my fingers they make a profit and end up buying the
franchise outright. I'll do my part and actually buy more than one PR
toy this year.

* Friend to felines! -

StarFig...@hotmail.com

May 28, 2018, 11:12:40 PM5/28/18
Using Go-Busters was definitely a welcomed shock, seeing as everyone thought Kyuranger would be next.

Also this group is hardly used, so don't be surprised if the activity here is quiet.