Fox Kids summaries for Oct. 20 - 24

Mega-Ninjor

Oct 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/17/97

Following are summaries for next weeks episodes of BBM and PRT and
Friday's new Spiderman and Ninja Turtles if anyone's interested.

Mon.
BBM - "How Does Your Garden Grow"
Little Ghoul unknowingly plants one of Les Fortunes' evil seeds
in her new garden. It produces an evil fighting machine.
PRT - "Gardener of Evil"
As the race to find the last remaining wishing coin continues,
Divatox decides that the newly-evil Blue Senturion needs some
help in the search. Porto's newest monstrous find, the Wicked
Weeder, uses his bad seeds to turn the citizens of Angel Grove
into bee-striped DivaDrones who are just buzzing to find that
magic coin!

Tues.
Rerun Day!
BBM - "Attack of the Brain Suckers"
Nukus publishes Les' new comic book and a brain-sucking
monster attacks Charterville. Nobody's safe, except maybe
Frankenbeans...he
has no brains!
PRT - "Stitch Witchery "
Divatox thinks she has victory all sewn up when she turns the
Yellow Ranger's old jacket into the latest Angel Grove fashion
craze=8Bwith a little mind-controlling magic woven into every one! =

Wed.
Another Repeat Day.
BBM - "Don't Fear The Reaper"
The Grim Reaper is retiring and wants to choose a successor.
The House Monsters all want the position, but so does Nukus! =

PRT - "When Time Freezes Over"
When the Rangers foil Divatox's plans to freeze the sun, she turns
back the clock literally! Are the Rangers experiencing deja vu, or
is history really repeating itself? =

Thur.
More Repeats!
BBM - "The Old Gray Flabber"
Les Fortunes paints a portrait of Flabber that sucks the life
right out of him. The Borgs must save a feeble Flabber protect =

Charterville from a new monster.
PRT - "Trouble by the Slice"
The Rangers are in deep-dish trouble when Divatox's mostrous
pizza chef, Mad Mike, tries to make a Power Ranger pie with extra
cheese!

Fri.
Agggh!! More Repeats for BBM and PRT. Only new episodes of SM
and NTNM could possibly stabilize the lack of new episodes of PRT.
SM - "The Return of Hydro-Man, Part 1"
As Peter and MJ leave for their long-postponed honeymoon, Mary Jane
is plagued by recurring dreams=8Bterrifying images centered around
her former beau, Morrie Bench, who became Hydro-Man. Her dreams
become a nightmare when Hydro-Man appears and kidnaps her. Peter
tracks them back to New York city but looses them. It will take all
the skills of both Spider-Man and Peter Parker to find Mary Jane
before it's too late! =

BBM - "Totally Slammin' Sector Cycles"
The siren-song of Les' latest creature, Hagfish of Gar, threatens
the children of Charterville from falilng under its spell. =

PRT - "The Phantom Phenomenon"
Justin finds a hidden spacecraft and Rygog and Elgar's attempt at
becoming Reservoir Dogs is foiled by a crime-fighting ghost! It's
more than enough to keep the Turbo Rangers=8Band
Divatox=8Bwondering what's going on in Angel Grove! =

NTNM - "All In the Family "
While on an early-morning sewer jog, the turtles discover a rare
baby turtle in the underground storehouse of crazed poacher
Simon Bonesteel. Bonesteel can't resist hunting rare animals for
sport - and he intends to make giant walkin' talkin' turtles the
most endangered species of all. =

That's it for this week. Only one new episode of PRT. Enjoy For your
info, these summaries came from http://www.foxkids.com/tvtimes.htm .

-Brian
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Boulevard/2677

"Change is the only constant in the universe." General Havoc in "Darkest
Day"

drakhen

Oct 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/21/97

Lets just forget about power rangers turbo lets have fox rerun the gold
ranger saga again.or even lets have the classic eps.Fox thinks that the
only viewers of the power rangers are little kids that do not care about
what is on as long as there are power rangers on the tv. and while the
majority are young kids there are viewers like me{i am 24}Who know the
diffference between new and old episodes.Well at least spider man has one
new ep.

eddy celestin <ed1...@webtv.net> wrote in article
<62bt43$6ta$1...@newsd-4.alma.webtv.net>...
> third time reruns already??????why don't they just show ninja reruns,or
> even second season eps like wild west rangers or the one with two
> billys'?

Turbo1Ranger

Oct 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/21/97

In article <19971022021...@ladder02.news.aol.com>, turbo...@aol.com
says...

>>>Well at least spider man has one new ep.
>>
>>Sorry to tell ya but Spidey's only got about 7 Episodes left and that will be
>> it! From the looks of it they'll run out in February. <snif> im gonna hate
>> see it end! (it'll still be on weekdays, just no new ones EVER)
>>

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It can't be!!!!! How do you know?
>Marcel

It's true....Silver Surfer is going to be FOX's Marvel superhero show now......

James

>TURBO OUT>>>>>

Turbo1Ranger

Oct 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/21/97

In article <19971022020...@ladder02.news.aol.com>, sirs...@aol.com

says...

>>Well at least spider man has one new ep.
>
>Sorry to tell ya but Spidey's only got about 7 Episodes left and that will be
> it! From the looks of it they'll run out in February. <snif> im gonna hate to
> see it end! (it'll still be on weekdays, just no new ones EVER)

WHAT!? No more new Spidey eps? Maybe that's why Madam Web is always saying
something about the "BIG Battle" (something like that...)

James

> _"Ciao, Bay-Bee!"~Rito Revulto_
> _Jesse Lee Herndon (SirS...@aol.com) MSTie # 56045_

Sir STACK

Oct 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/22/97

>Well at least spider man has one new ep.

Sorry to tell ya but Spidey's only got about 7 Episodes left and that will be
it! From the looks of it they'll run out in February. <snif> im gonna hate to
see it end! (it'll still be on weekdays, just no new ones EVER)

_"Ciao, Bay-Bee!"~Rito Revulto_

Turbogear5

Oct 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/22/97

>>Well at least spider man has one new ep.
>
>Sorry to tell ya but Spidey's only got about 7 Episodes left and that will be
> it! From the looks of it they'll run out in February. <snif> im gonna hate
> see it end! (it'll still be on weekdays, just no new ones EVER)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It can't be!!!!! How do you know?
Marcel

TURBO OUT>>>>>

Sir STACK

Oct 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/22/97

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It can't be!!!!! How do you know?
>Marcel

Wizard Magazine has reported that Spidey has NOT been renewed past the 65
episode marker. Despite VERY good ratings, the last new episode was completed
over a year ago. The main Writer and producer John Semper said he's very sad
to see it go. I say all Spidey fans write to Fox. Good thing is the last few
episodes involve the "Spider Wars" a take off of the classic comics series
SECRET WARS. It will be very interesting. Look for it next month.

Sir STACK

Oct 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/22/97

>WHAT!? No more new Spidey eps? Maybe that's why Madam Web is always saying
>something about the "BIG Battle" (something like that...)

Exactly! It all comes to a head. X-Men is already finished, and Silver Surfer
is coming to take its place (and might i add looks to be very promising).
After that it's said Captain America or the Avengers could be next up.

drakhen

Oct 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/22/97

I know about the venom movie but it will not be any good unless it has to
do with spiderman also i mean look what they did with steele.

Sir STACK <sirs...@aol.com> wrote in article
<19971022075...@ladder02.news.aol.com>...