Grups de Google ja no admet publicacions ni subscripcions noves de Usenet. El contingut antic es pot continuar consultant.

[ABC Family] Listings for 2/9 to 2/15 (DT Premiere Title and Short Summaries)

109 visualitzacions
Ves al primer missatge no llegit

Tommy Lawson

no llegida,
28 de gen. 2004, 0:16:0328/1/04
ABC Family has sent out listings for 2/9 to 2/15, and the first two Dino
Thunder episode titles are listed, and like with previous seasons, it matches
the title of the upcoming DVD/Video release. Also, note that ABC Family
listings spell DinoThunder as one word, matching the way most promos on ABC
Family look right now. "PRD" is the series abbreviation, and 12xx is the way
the episodes are numbered. Even though the Tommy marathon will be over, BoPR
continues to focus on him by airing "Green No More" on the PRDT premiere
weekend. Short descriptions of the first 2 Dino Thunder episodes follow
listings.

Tommy Lawson
Ranger...@aol.com

Power Rangers Info Zone
http://www.prinfozone.freewebsitehosting.com
Monday, February 9, 2004
7:00 am Digimon – “The Digiteam Complete” DGI-2002
7:30 am Beyblade - “Cyber Dragoon Takes Control” BEY-2026
8:00 am Power Rangers Ninja Storm – “Shane’s Karma, Part 2” PNS-1127B
8:30 am Digimon – “Zoe’s Unbelievable Adventure” DGI-4026

Tuesday, February 10, 2004
7:00 am Digimon – “A New Digitude” DGI-2003
7:30 am Beyblade - “Building the Perfect Beast” BEY-2027
8:00 am Power Rangers Ninja Storm – “Shimazu Returns, Part 1” PNS-1128A
8:30 am Digimon – “Stuck in Sakkakumon with You” DGI-4027

Wednesday, February 11, 2004
7:00 am Digimon – “Iron Veggiemon” DGI-2004
7:30 am Beyblade - “Hot Rock” BEY-2028
8:00 am Power Rangers Ninja Storm – “Shimazu Returns, Part 2” PNS-1129B
8:30 am Digimon – “Darkness Before Dawn” DGI-4028

Thursday, February 12, 2004
7:00 am Digimon – “Old Reliable” DGI-2005
7:30 am Beyblade - “Bad Seed in the Big Apple” BEY-2029
8:00 am Power Rangers Ninja Storm – “The Wild Wipeout” PNS-1130
8:30 am Digimon – “Phantasmagoric Sakkakumon” DGI-4029

Friday, February 13, 2004
7:00 am Digimon – “Family Picnic” DGI-2006
7:30 am Beyblade - “Get a Piece of the Rock” BEY-2030
8:00 am Power Rangers Ninja Storm – “Double Edged Blake” PNS-1131
8:30 am Digimon – “O Brother, Who Art Thou?” DGI-4030

Saturday, February 14, 2004 (Start of Jetix Branding)
7:00 am Medabots – “Rough on a Hot Tin Can” MDT-2031
7:30 am Digimon – “It Can’t Be! Lucemon Reappears” DGI-4038
8:00 am Mighty Morphin Power Rangers– “Green No More, Part 1” PRM-2012
8:30 am Power Rangers DinoThunder – “Day of the Dino, Part 1” PRD-1201A
9:00 am Power Rangers DinoThunder - “Day of the Dino, Part 2” PRD-1202B
9:30 am Digimon – “The Man in the Moon is You” DGI-4039
10:00 am MOVIE – “Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure”

Sunday, February 15, 2004
7:00 am Medabots – “Meda Forced” MDT-2032
7:30 am Digimon – “The Man in the Moon is You” DGI-4039
8:00 am Mighty Morphin Power Rangers– “Green No More, Part 2” PRM-2013
8:30 am Power Rangers DinoThunder – “Day of the Dino, Part 1” PRD-1201A
9:00 am Power Rangers DinoThunder - “Day of the Dino, Part 2” PRD-1202B
9:30 am Digimon – “The Bully Pulpit” DGI-4040
10:00 am MOVIE – “Back to the Future, Part 2”

Saturday, February 14, 2004
Power Rangers DinoThunder (8:30 a.m., ET/PT) “Day of the Dino, Part 1” –
In the premiere episode of the latest Power Rangers saga, three students from
Reefside high, Conner, Kira, and Ethan, stumble upon the Dino Gems and are
given special powers. Their fascination turns to fear, however, when Kira is
kidnapped by menacing tyranodrones.

Sunday, February 15, 2004
Power Rangers DinoThunder (9:00 a.m., ET/PT) “Day of the Dino, Part 2” –
Kira escapes from the tyranodrones and meets up with the others in the forest.
When Mesogog releases the Bio Zords to wreak havoc on the city, Tommy turns
Conner, Kira, and Ethan into Power Rangers.

Burgundy Ranger

no llegida,
28 de gen. 2004, 1:31:4828/1/04
"Tommy Lawson" <ranger...@aol.com> wrote in message

> ABC Family has sent out listings for 2/9 to 2/15, and the first two Dino
> Thunder episode titles are listed, and like with previous seasons, it
matches
> the title of the upcoming DVD/Video release. Also, note that ABC Family
> listings spell DinoThunder as one word, matching the way most promos on
ABC
> Family look right now.

I never thought something like this would be such a point of uncertainty. I
can live with it either way.

>"PRD" is the series abbreviation,

One word or two, I'm going with PRDT in shorthand.

> and 12xx is the way the episodes are numbered.

That would be cool if they retroactively renumbered every episode since A
Zeo Beginning. But they didn't. So, it's still changing horses in the middle
of the stream and borderline pretentious to go ahead and use episode numbers
that already exist. So it's still 14xx for me.

> Saturday, February 14, 2004 (Start of Jetix Branding)

> 7:00 am Medabots - "Rough on a Hot Tin Can" MDT-2031
> 7:30 am Digimon - "It Can't Be! Lucemon Reappears" DGI-4038
> 8:00 am Mighty Morphin Power Rangers- "Green No More, Part 1" PRM-2012
> 8:30 am Power Rangers DinoThunder - "Day of the Dino, Part 1" PRD-1201A

> 9:00 am Power Rangers DinoThunder - "Day of the Dino, Part 2" PRD-1202B

> 9:30 am Digimon - "The Man in the Moon is You" DGI-4039
> 10:00 am MOVIE - "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure"

I'm sorry. But these movies aren't for the same audience. In my eyes, Jetix
ends at 10:00. In one way, I can see this as being a payback to ABC Kids for
the acquisition of first-run PRDT. Maybe, somehow, this helps ABC Kids'
10-12 block (where Lizzie whomped Pokemon on 1/17). But, the majority of the
viewers who may leave ABC Family at 10:00 aren't likely to be headed to
Lizzie/Raven/etc. but instead would go to stuff like Pokemon, Sonic, TMNT,
etc.
--
Find PR television schedules and ratings info at:

Power Rangers On-Air Central
www.angelfire.com/scifi/prstuff

AIM: BurgundyRanger44

ShyRanger

no llegida,
28 de gen. 2004, 5:49:1628/1/04
"Tommy Lawson" <ranger...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Saturday, February 14, 2004
> Power Rangers DinoThunder (8:30 a.m., ET/PT) "Day of the Dino, Part 1"
>

> Sunday, February 15, 2004
> Power Rangers DinoThunder (9:00 a.m., ET/PT) "Day of the Dino, Part 2"

<snippage>

Cool! Thanks, Tommy. The first 2-part premiere since Time Force. Can't
wait! ^_^

--
-=-17 days until the premiere of DT-=-
_____________________________________

Yellow Lightning

no llegida,
28 de gen. 2004, 13:37:1628/1/04
"Burgundy Ranger" <burgundyra...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> "Tommy Lawson" <ranger...@aol.com> wrote in message
>
> > and 12xx is the way the episodes are numbered.
>
> That would be cool if they retroactively renumbered every episode since A
> Zeo Beginning. But they didn't. So, it's still changing horses in the
middle
> of the stream and borderline pretentious to go ahead and use episode
numbers
> that already exist. So it's still 14xx for me.

I know this has been mentioned before, but how did the production numbers
get so off?

Burgundy Ranger

no llegida,
28 de gen. 2004, 14:13:3828/1/04
"Yellow Lightning" <jlb...@SPAMNOBAKAhotmail.com> wrote in message

The three seasons of MMPR are fine. Season 1 goes from 101-160, S2 from
201-249 and S3 from 301-343.

The mixup began with Zeo. Hogday Afternoon, II (#343) aired on 2/17/96. Then
we started getting those Zeo teasers (It's coming ...) for two months with A
Zeo Beginning premiering on 4/20/96. But that's still with the parameters of
the traditional TV season (Sept.-to-May). So, instead of getting #401 as
being the first ep of a new incarnation, Fox gave it #344.

The rest of Zeo that aired through May continued to get 300 numbers. When we
got to "Brother, ... Arrowhead" in September, the numbers then, in mid-Zeo,
began to begin with 4. Turbo had ep numbers in the 400s and 500s -- same
principle.

Then they scrapped half of that and started with 601 at the start of Space
in Feb. 98. But Sept. 98 saw a jump to the 700s. Lost Galaxy, same way --
800s from Feb. to May and 900s from Sept. to Nov.

Lightspeed was the first series since MMPR that had all of its episode
numbers start with the same number (1001 to 1040).

DT is the 12th PR season, as PR seasons go. Jesse's episode list shows all
of this and how the numbers would be if they did do this retroactive
renumbering. (All Zeos start with 4, all Turbos with 5, etc.)

http://www.planetnaboo.org/pericles/prsw/pr.htm

Psycho Tangerine

no llegida,
28 de gen. 2004, 18:16:0528/1/04

> Saturday, February 14, 2004 (Start of Jetix Branding)
> 7:00 am Medabots - "Rough on a Hot Tin Can" MDT-2031
> 7:30 am Digimon - "It Can't Be! Lucemon Reappears" DGI-4038
> 8:00 am Mighty Morphin Power Rangers- "Green No More, Part 1" PRM-2012
> 8:30 am Power Rangers DinoThunder - "Day of the Dino, Part 1" PRD-1201A

> 9:00 am Power Rangers DinoThunder - "Day of the Dino, Part 2" PRD-1202B

Day of the Dino???? How original. Are they running out of ideas for
episode titles?

Eileen (Psycho Tangerine)

Ryan Johnson

no llegida,
28 de gen. 2004, 19:04:5728/1/04
"Tommy Lawson" <ranger...@aol.com> wrote in message
> ABC Family has sent out listings for 2/9 to 2/15, and the first two Dino
> Thunder episode titles are listed, and like with previous seasons, it
matches
> the title of the upcoming DVD/Video release. Also, note that ABC Family
> listings spell DinoThunder as one word, matching the way most promos on
ABC
> Family look right now.

:: shakes head ::

I don't know about you guys, but I'm still spelling it "Dino Thunder." (Not
to be a troublemaker; I just think it looks better.)

> Saturday, February 14, 2004
> Power Rangers DinoThunder (8:30 a.m., ET/PT) "Day of the Dino, Part 1" -

> In the premiere episode of the latest Power Rangers saga, three students
from
> Reefside high, Conner, Kira, and Ethan, stumble upon the Dino Gems and are
> given special powers. Their fascination turns to fear, however, when Kira
is
> kidnapped by menacing tyranodrones.
>
> Sunday, February 15, 2004

> Power Rangers DinoThunder (9:00 a.m., ET/PT) "Day of the Dino, Part 2" -

> Kira escapes from the tyranodrones and meets up with the others in the
forest.
> When Mesogog releases the Bio Zords to wreak havoc on the city, Tommy
turns
> Conner, Kira, and Ethan into Power Rangers.

Bio Zords, eh? So the sneak peek on the Nowhere to Grow video was correct?
Didn't see that coming. I thought for sure they'd be Dino Zords.

--
Ryan Johnson
eclipto...@yahoo.com

The Power Rangers Dino Thunder Information Archive
http://www.powerrangers-2004.com/
--

Okay, okay, so I'm trying to be a troublemaker...

StarFighters76

no llegida,
28 de gen. 2004, 20:27:5128/1/04
ranger...@aol.com (Tommy Lawson) wrote in message news:<20040128001603...@mb-m20.aol.com>...

> ABC Family has sent out listings for 2/9 to 2/15, and the first two Dino
> Thunder episode titles are listed, and like with previous seasons, it matches
> the title of the upcoming DVD/Video release. Also, note that ABC Family
> listings spell DinoThunder as one word, matching the way most promos on ABC
> Family look right now. "PRD" is the series abbreviation, and 12xx is the way
> the episodes are numbered. Even though the Tommy marathon will be over, BoPR
> continues to focus on him by airing "Green No More" on the PRDT premiere
> weekend. Short descriptions of the first 2 Dino Thunder episodes follow
> listings.

so far interesting...ill have to figure a way to get part 1 on tape
since im probably only gonna see part 2. my question though is i
thought part 1 was the 14th and part 2 was the 21st?

MMPRFan

no llegida,
28 de gen. 2004, 22:34:3028/1/04
> [...]
> 7:00 am Digimon â€" “The Digiteam Complete†DGI-2002
> 7:30 am Beyblade - “Cyber Dragoon Takes Control†BEY-2026
> 8:00 am Power Rangers Ninja Storm â€" “Shane’s Karma, Part 2†PNS-1127B
> 8:30 am Digimon â€" “Zoe’s Unbelievable Adventure†DGI-4026
>
> Tuesday, February 10, 2004
> 7:00 am Digimon â€" “A New Digitude†DGI-2003
> 7:30 am Beyblade - “Building the Perfect Beast†BEY-2027
> 8:00 am Power Rangers Ninja Storm â€" “Shimazu Returns, Part 1†PNS-1128A
> 8:30 am Digimon â€" “Stuck in Sakkakumon with You†DGI-4027
>
> Wednesday, February 11, 2004
> 7:00 am Digimon â€" “Iron Veggiemon†DGI-2004
> 7:30 am Beyblade - “Hot Rock†BEY-2028
> 8:00 am Power Rangers Ninja Storm â€" “Shimazu Returns, Part 2†PNS-1129B
> 8:30 am Digimon â€" “Darkness Before Dawn†DGI-4028
>
> Thursday, February 12, 2004
> 7:00 am Digimon â€" “Old Reliable†DGI-2005
> 7:30 am Beyblade - “Bad Seed in the Big Apple†BEY-2029
> 8:00 am Power Rangers Ninja Storm â€" “The Wild Wipeout†PNS-1130
> 8:30 am Digimon â€" “Phantasmagoric Sakkakumon†DGI-4029
>
> Friday, February 13, 2004
> 7:00 am Digimon â€" “Family Picnic†DGI-2006
> 7:30 am Beyblade - “Get a Piece of the Rock†BEY-2030
> 8:00 am Power Rangers Ninja Storm â€" “Double Edged Blake†PNS-1131
> 8:30 am Digimon â€" “O Brother, Who Art Thou?†DGI-4030

> Saturday, February 14, 2004 (Start of Jetix Branding)
> 7:00 am Medabots â€" “Rough on a Hot Tin Can†MDT-2031
> 7:30 am Digimon â€" “It Can’t Be! Lucemon Reappears†DGI-4038
> 8:00 am Mighty Morphin Power Rangersâ€" “Green No More, Part 1†PRM-2012
> 8:30 am Power Rangers DinoThunder â€" “Day of the Dino, Part 1†PRD-1201A
> 9:00 am Power Rangers DinoThunder - “Day of the Dino, Part 2†PRD-1202B
> 9:30 am Digimon â€" “The Man in the Moon is You†DGI-4039
> 10:00 am MOVIE â€" “Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventureâ€
>
> Sunday, February 15, 2004
> 7:00 am Medabots â€" “Meda Forced†MDT-2032
> 7:30 am Digimon â€" “The Man in the Moon is You†DGI-4039
> 8:00 am Mighty Morphin Power Rangersâ€" “Green No More, Part 2†PRM-2013
> 8:30 am Power Rangers DinoThunder â€" “Day of the Dino, Part 1†PRD-1201A
> 9:00 am Power Rangers DinoThunder - “Day of the Dino, Part 2†PRD-1202B
> 9:30 am Digimon â€" “The Bully Pulpit†DGI-4040
> 10:00 am MOVIE â€" “Back to the Future, Part 2â€
>
> Saturday, February 14, 2004
> Power Rangers DinoThunder (8:30 a.m., ET/PT) “Day of the Dino, Part 1†â€"

> In the premiere episode of the latest Power Rangers saga, three students from
> Reefside high, Conner, Kira, and Ethan, stumble upon the Dino Gems and are
> given special powers. Their fascination turns to fear, however, when Kira is
> kidnapped by menacing tyranodrones.
>
> Sunday, February 15, 2004
> Power Rangers DinoThunder (9:00 a.m., ET/PT) “Day of the Dino, Part 2†â€"

> Kira escapes from the tyranodrones and meets up with the others in the forest.
> When Mesogog releases the Bio Zords to wreak havoc on the city, Tommy turns
> Conner, Kira, and Ethan into Power Rangers.

Does anyone think it is interesting that ABC Family is airing Green No
More right before the premier of PRDT? Do you think the return of JDF
could have anything to do with that?

ShyRanger

no llegida,
29 de gen. 2004, 4:16:5729/1/04

"Psycho Tangerine" <sulon...@comcast.net> wrote in message

I'd say it's more likely a spoof than anything.

--
-=-16 days until the premiere of DT-=-

Yellow Lightning

no llegida,
29 de gen. 2004, 13:24:4429/1/04
"StarFighters76" <StarFig...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> so far interesting...ill have to figure a way to get part 1 on tape
> since im probably only gonna see part 2. my question though is i
> thought part 1 was the 14th and part 2 was the 21st?

Both parts are airing on the 14th on ABC Family and Toon Disney. Both parts
are airing on ABC Kids on the 21st. After that it should be 1 new episode a
week for the most part.

Psycho Blue

no llegida,
29 de gen. 2004, 15:23:4129/1/04
"Psycho Tangerine" <sulon...@comcast.net> wrote in message news:<MPGdna7FPMI...@comcast.com>...

Honestly, I like it. They could've done worse, that's for sure.

Psycho Blue

no llegida,
29 de gen. 2004, 15:27:0629/1/04
blue...@yahoo.com (MMPRFan) wrote in message news:<a95df022.04012...@posting.google.com>...

> ranger...@aol.com (Tommy Lawson) wrote in message news:<20040128001603...@mb-m20.aol.com>...
> Does anyone think it is interesting that ABC Family is airing Green No
> More right before the premier of PRDT? Do you think the return of JDF
> could have anything to do with that?

No. It has nothing to do with JDF. It's because of the
not-yet-announced Green Dino Thunder Ranger...

StarFighters76

no llegida,
30 de gen. 2004, 12:41:4630/1/04
"Yellow Lightning" <jlb...@SPAMNOBAKAhotmail.com> wrote in message news:<MdcSb.1676$uM2....@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>...