[ABC Family] Listings for 11/10 to 11/24

Tommy Lawson

Oct 31, 2003, 7:27:38 PM10/31/03
Here are the listings for all ABC Family shows from Monday, November 10 to
Sunday, November 24, the start of the week-long PRNS marathon on ABC Family.
They're starting from 'Prelude to a Storm' on Sunday, but will be skipping a
few episodes, ending at Return of Thunder Part III. The daily run of PRNS
finally makes sense during the week of 11/17, as of course, the 5 episodes
before "Storm Before the Calm" are aired. Wild Force occupies the BoPR time
slots.

Tommy Lawson
Ranger...@aol.com

Power Rangers Info Zone
http://www.prinfozone.freewebsitehosting.com
---------------------------------------
Monday, November 10, 2003
7:00 am Digimon – “The Messenger” DGI-3044
7:30 am Beyblade - “Max Takes One for the Team” BEY-2022
8:00 am Power Rangers Ninja Storm – “Return of Thunder, Part 1”
PNS-1110A
8:30 am Digimon – “A Molehill Out of a Mountain” DGI-4006

Tuesday, November 11, 2003
7:00 am Digimon – “The D-Reaper’s Disguise” DGI-3045
7:30 am Beyblade - “The Bigger the Cyber-Driger, The Harder it Falls”
BEY-2023
8:00 am Power Rangers Ninja Storm – “Return of Thunder, Part 2”
PNS-1111B
8:30 am Digimon – “Island of Misfit Boys” DGI-4007

Wednesday, November 12, 2003
7:00 am Digimon – “When is a Mon Justimon?” DGI-3046
7:30 am Beyblade - “Ghost in the Machine” BEY-2024
8:00 am Power Rangers Ninja Storm – “Return of Thunder, Part 3”
PNS-1112C
8:30 am Digimon – “The Odd One Out” DGI-4008

Thursday, November 13, 2003
7:00 am Digimon – His Kingdom for a Horse” DGI-3047
7:30 am Beyblade - “Raising Kane” BEY-2025
8:00 am Power Rangers Ninja Storm – “Return of Thunder, Part 4”
PNS-1113D
8:30 am Digimon – “The Odd One Out” DGI-4009

Friday, November 14, 2003
7:00 am Digimon – “Shadow of the Beast King” DGI-3048
7:30 am Beyblade - “Cyber Dragoon Takes Control” BEY-2026
8:00 am Power Rangers Ninja Storm – “Nowhere to Grow” PNS-1108
8:30 am Digimon – “Can’t Keep a Grumblemon Down” DGI-4010

Saturday, November 15, 2003
7:00 am Digimon – “The Dark Heart of Friendship” DGI-4025
7:30 am Beyblade - “Hot Rock” BEY-2028
8:00 am Power Rangers Wild Force – “Never Give Up!” PRW-1204
8:30 am Power Rangers Ninja Storm – “Down and Dirty” PNS-1136
9:00 am Beyblade - “Bad Seed in the Big Apple” BEY-2029
9:30 am Digimon – “Zoe’s Ubnbelievable Adventure” DGI-4026
10:00 am Daigunder – “Too Many Robots Spoil the Brot” DAI-1015
10:30 am Digimon – “Stuck in Sakkakumon with You” DGI-4027
11:00 am Medabots – “A Night in the Medabot Junkyard” MDT-2014
11:30 am Spider Man – “Return of Hydro Man, Part 2” SPM-4011B

Sunday, November 16, 2003
7:00 am Digimon – “Stuck in Sakkakumon with You” DGI-4027
7:30 am Beyblade - “Bad Seed in the Big Apple” BEY-2029
8:00 am Power Rangers Wild Force – “Wishes on the Water” PRW-1206
8:30 am Power Rangers Ninja Storm – “Down and Dirty” PNS-1136
9:00 am Beyblade - “Get a Piece of the Rock” BEY-2030
9:30 am Beyblade - “Attack of the Rock Bit Beast” BEY-2031
10:00 am Beyblade - “Lots of Questions, Few Answers” BEY-2032
10:30 am Beyblade - “Rock Bottom” BEY-2033
11:00 am Digimon – “Darkness Before Dawn” DGI-4028
11:30 am Digimon – “Phantasmagoric Sakkakumon” DGI-4029

Monday, November 17, 2003
7:00 am Digimon – “Jeri Fights Back” DGI-3050
7:30 am Beyblade - “Building the Perfect Beast” BEY-2027
8:00 am Power Rangers Ninja Storm – “The Eye of the Storm” PNS-1132
8:30 am Digimon – “A Hunka Hunka Burning Greymon” DGI-4011

Tuesday, November 18, 2003
7:00 am Digimon – “Such Sweet Sorrow” DGI-3051
7:30 am Beyblade - “Hot Rock” BEY-2028
8:00 am Power Rangers Ninja Storm – “General Deception, Part 1”
PNS-1133A
8:30 am Digimon – “Fear and Loathing in Los Arboles” DGI-4012

Wednesday, November 19, 2003
7:00 am Digimon – “And So it Begins…?” DGI-1001
7:30 am Beyblade - “Bad Seeds in the Big Apple” BEY-2029
8:00 am Power Rangers Ninja Storm – “General Deception, Part 2”
PNS-1134B
8:30 am Digimon – “Better an Egg Than an Egg Shell” DGI-4013

Thursday, November 20, 2003
7:00 am Digimon – The Birth of Greymon” DGI-1002
7:30 am Beyblade - “Get a Piece of the Rock” BEY-2030
8:00 am Power Rangers Ninja Storm – “A Gem of a Day” PNS-1135
8:30 am Digimon – “No Whamon” DGI-4014

Friday, November 21, 2003
7:00 am Digimon – “Garurumon” DGI-1003
7:30 am Beyblade - “Attack of the Rock Bit Beast” BEY-2031
8:00 am Power Rangers Ninja Storm – “Down and Dirty” PNS-1136
8:30 am Digimon – “Beastie Girl” DGI-4015

Saturday, November 22, 2003
7:00 am Digimon – “Phantasmagoric Sakkakumon” DGI-4029
7:30 am Beyblade - “Rock Bottom” BEY-2033
8:00 am Power Rangers Wild Force – “Soul Searching” PRW-1208
8:30 am Power Rangers Ninja Storm – “Storm Before the Calm, Part 1”
PNS-1137A
9:00 am Power Rangers Ninja Storm – “Storm Before the Calm, Part 2”
PNS-1138B
9:30 am Digimon – “O Brother, Who Art Thou?” DGI-4030
10:00 am Daigunder – “A Royal Pain” DAI-1016
10:30 am Digimon – “Workin on the Train Gang” DGI-4031
11:00 am Medabots – “Once a Medafighter, Part 1” MDT-2015
11:30 am Spider Man – “Goblin War, Part 1” SPM-3009A

Sunday, November 24, 2003
7:00 am Power Rangers Ninja Storm – “Prelude to a Storm” PNS-1101
7:30 am Power Rangers Ninja Storm – “There’s No ‘I’ in Team”
PNS-1102
8:00 am Power Rangers Ninja Storm – “Beauty and the Beach” PNS-1103
8:30 am Power Rangers Ninja Storm – “Looming Thunder” PNS-1104
9:00 am Power Rangers Ninja Storm – “Thunder Strangers, Part 1”
PNS-1105A
9:30 am Power Rangers Ninja Storm – “Thunder Strangers, Part 2”
PNS-1106B
10:00 am Power Rangers Ninja Storm – “Thunder Strangers, Part 3”
PNS-1107C
10:30 am Power Rangers Ninja Storm – “Return of Thunder, Part 1”
PNS-1110A
11:00 am Power Rangers Ninja Storm – “Return of Thunder, Part 2”
PNS-1111B
11:30 am Power Rangers Ninja Storm – “Return of Thunder, Part 3”
PNS-1112C

William C.

Oct 31, 2003, 10:28:49 PM10/31/03
> Sunday, November 24, 2003
> 7:00 am Power Rangers Ninja Storm - "Prelude to a Storm" PNS-1101
> 7:30 am Power Rangers Ninja Storm - "There's No 'I' in Team"
> PNS-1102
> 8:00 am Power Rangers Ninja Storm - "Beauty and the Beach" PNS-1103
> 8:30 am Power Rangers Ninja Storm - "Looming Thunder" PNS-1104
> 9:00 am Power Rangers Ninja Storm - "Thunder Strangers, Part 1"
> PNS-1105A
> 9:30 am Power Rangers Ninja Storm - "Thunder Strangers, Part 2"
> PNS-1106B
> 10:00 am Power Rangers Ninja Storm - "Thunder Strangers, Part 3"
> PNS-1107C
> 10:30 am Power Rangers Ninja Storm - "Return of Thunder, Part 1"
> PNS-1110A
> 11:00 am Power Rangers Ninja Storm - "Return of Thunder, Part 2"
> PNS-1111B
> 11:30 am Power Rangers Ninja Storm - "Return of Thunder, Part 3"
> PNS-1112C

looks like they still don't know where snip it goes i guess more forever red
syndrome

ShadowForce

Oct 31, 2003, 11:01:57 PM10/31/03
> looks like they still don't know where snip it goes i guess more forever
red
> syndrome

"Snip It, Snip It Good" is production number 1109... It was aired once
before between "Nowhere To Grow" and "Return Of Thunder, 1." They're simply
not airing it in the rerun marathon because it's either of no relevance to
the overall plot (we've lived this long without it, so why not keep going?),
or they're going to, as you alluded to, put it in where it was originally
*broadcast* (before "The Wild Wipeout"). We'll see when the rest of the
listings come out whether or not SiSiG is getting rebroadcast.

William C.

Nov 1, 2003, 3:08:06 AM11/1/03

"ShadowForce" <luna...@lostgalaxy.freeservers.com> wrote in message

> > looks like they still don't know where snip it goes i guess more forever
> red
> > syndrome
>
> "Snip It, Snip It Good" is production number 1109... It was aired once
> before between "Nowhere To Grow" and "Return Of Thunder, 1." They're
simply

BUT it is said to be episode #9 said so by Mr. Sloane

Kress12

Nov 1, 2003, 4:33:08 AM11/1/03
>Subject: [ABC Family] Listings for 11/10 to 11/24
>From: ranger...@aol.com (Tommy Lawson)
>Date: 10/31/2003 7:27 PM Eastern Standard Time

>Here are the listings for all ABC Family shows from Monday, November 10 to
>Sunday, November 24, the start of the week-long PRNS marathon on ABC Family.
>They're starting from 'Prelude to a Storm' on Sunday, but will be skipping a
>few episodes, ending at Return of Thunder Part III. The daily run of PRNS
>finally makes sense during the week of 11/17, as of course, the 5 episodes
>before "Storm Before the Calm" are aired. Wild Force occupies the BoPR time
>slots.

Thank you, Tommy! That is great that we finally have all of this information.
Should be an interesting month.

Power Rangers Schedule:

http://hometown.aol.com/kress12/index.html

Burgundy Ranger

Nov 1, 2003, 11:37:24 AM11/1/03
"Tommy Lawson" <ranger...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Here are the listings for all ABC Family shows from Monday, November 10 to
> Sunday, November 24, the start of the week-long PRNS marathon on ABC
Family.
> They're starting from 'Prelude to a Storm' on Sunday, but will be skipping
> few episodes, ending at Return of Thunder Part III.

They're off on their dates. Sunday is Nov. 23 -- but that's nothing big.

Ending this day in the middle of a four-part arc makes me back off my first
speculation that Nov. 24-28 will be five consecutive reruns of the two-part
finale (to mirror their five straight reruns of "Prelude" back in Feb).

With 10 slots on Sunday, 10 during that week, 10 on Saturday and then 2 more
on Sun. 11/30, it now seems like a 32-of-38-episode run through the entire
series.

They've skipped "Nowhere" and "Snip It." They'll need to skip 4 more to make
this work. I think the other skips will come from "Pork Chopped," "I Love
Lothor," "Sensei Switcheroo," "Tongue and Cheek" and "Wild Wipeout."

> The daily run of PRNS
> finally makes sense during the week of 11/17, as of course, the 5 episodes
> before "Storm Before the Calm" are aired.

Now THAT makes sense. It also explains the recent elimination of the Sunday
repeat of the previous day's "new" episode. If you noticed today's promo for
the Digimon movie, you'll see that it's starting at 10:00. The initial
schedule shown on Excite showed the movie at 9:30 and a Sunday showing of
"Gem of a Day" at 11:30. In fact, the ABCCNG grid still shows the schedule
that way.

> Wild Force occupies the BoPR time slots.

Even though they've all been shown numerous times on ABCFam, all four are
first-as-BoPR eps!

Now, what in tarnation is this "secret" that will change our mornings
forever?

The only thing these advance schedules show is a) the Frontier-for-Daigunder
switch that starts Monday and b) the start of Digimon SEASON ONE on Nov. 19
after Tamers ends (with a skip of "D-Reaper's Feast" to get there).

The "secret" teaser did show clips of PRNS, Beyblade and Digimon .... so
it's something that involves the whole lineup, I would think.
--
Find PR television schedules and ratings info at:

Power Rangers On-Air Central
www.angelfire.com/scifi/prstuff

AIM: BurgundyRanger44

Burgundy Ranger

Nov 1, 2003, 11:38:26 AM11/1/03
"William C." <Optimus...@Rules.com> wrote in message

YES, they do know where it goes. In this marathon, they simply chose to skip
it. Notice, they also skipped 1308-"Nowhere to Grow".

EBelcher

Nov 1, 2003, 12:51:45 PM11/1/03
Thanks for posting the schedules for the other ABC Family shows,especially
Daigunder.Has ABC Family announced their Thanksgiving programming plans yet?I
saw a press release for "The 25 Days of Christmas" in December which did not
mention about PR or the ABC Family kids shows.

Kress12

Nov 1, 2003, 1:01:27 PM11/1/03
>Subject: Re: [ABC Family] Listings for 11/10 to 11/24
>From: "Burgundy Ranger" burgundyra...@webtv.net
>Date: 11/1/2003 11:37 AM Eastern Standard Time

>"Tommy Lawson" <ranger...@aol.com> wrote in message
>> Here are the listings for all ABC Family shows from Monday, November 10 to
>> Sunday, November 24, the start of the week-long PRNS marathon on ABC
>Family.
>> They're starting from 'Prelude to a Storm' on Sunday, but will be skipping
>> few episodes, ending at Return of Thunder Part III.
>
>They're off on their dates. Sunday is Nov. 23 -- but that's nothing big.
>
>Ending this day in the middle of a four-part arc makes me back off my first
>speculation that Nov. 24-28 will be five consecutive reruns of the two-part
>finale (to mirror their five straight reruns of "Prelude" back in Feb).
>
>With 10 slots on Sunday, 10 during that week, 10 on Saturday and then 2 more
>on Sun. 11/30, it now seems like a 32-of-38-episode run through the entire
>series.

That's exactly what I thought, too. There is no longer any reason to show the
finale five days in a row, and it would certainly mix everybody up. Hey, wait
a minute! Maybe there is a reason.

>They've skipped "Nowhere" and "Snip It." They'll need to skip 4 more to make
>this work. I think the other skips will come from "Pork Chopped," "I Love
>Lothor," "Sensei Switcheroo," "Tongue and Cheek" and "Wild Wipeout."
>
>> The daily run of PRNS
>> finally makes sense during the week of 11/17, as of course, the 5 episodes
>> before "Storm Before the Calm" are aired.

They are finally making some good programming decisions. Hopefully, this is a
taste of things to come with Dino Thunder.

>Now THAT makes sense. It also explains the recent elimination of the Sunday
>repeat of the previous day's "new" episode. If you noticed today's promo for
>the Digimon movie, you'll see that it's starting at 10:00. The initial
>schedule shown on Excite showed the movie at 9:30 and a Sunday showing of
>"Gem of a Day" at 11:30. In fact, the ABCCNG grid still shows the schedule
>that way.
>

>> Wild Force occupies the BoPR time slots.
>
>Even though they've all been shown numerous times on ABCFam, all four are
>first-as-BoPR eps!
>
>Now, what in tarnation is this "secret" that will change our mornings
>forever?
>
>The only thing these advance schedules show is a) the Frontier-for-Daigunder
>switch that starts Monday and b) the start of Digimon SEASON ONE on Nov. 19
>after Tamers ends (with a skip of "D-Reaper's Feast" to get there).
>
>The "secret" teaser did show clips of PRNS, Beyblade and Digimon .... so
>it's something that involves the whole lineup, I would think.

November sure is a busy television month. I hope enough people know about the
finale on ABC Kids on the 15th so it can have better ratings. That was
absolutely pitiful two weeks ago. They really need to advertise ABC Kids more
if they're going to keep PR there.

ShadowForce

Nov 1, 2003, 6:31:38 PM11/1/03
> > "Snip It, Snip It Good" is production number 1109... It was aired once
> > before between "Nowhere To Grow" and "Return Of Thunder, 1." They're
> simply
>
> BUT it is said to be episode #9 said so by Mr. Sloane

It *is* episode 9 (unlike Forever Red, episode 34 or whatever it wound up
being, but production number 27), and it *was* aired in its proper rerun
procession once before, which is what you'd asked about in your original
response. ("Looks like they still don't know where 'Snip It...' goes.") As
BR pointed out in a later response, ABC Family *does* know where it goes,
but it hasn't been rerun very often for whatever reason the powers that be
over at ABC Cable Networks have deemed fit. Maybe it's being held back
because it takes place in a forest and they don't want to anger any
Californians who have suffered at the will of the wildfires. (As I joked
around with a friend, they also shelved PRT's 'Fire In Your Tank' for the
very same reason. ;)

Anyway, long story short: It's episode 9, everyone knows it, and it's just
being skipped in the marathon.