What's On FOX KIDS 5/ 13/ 98

Sir STACK

May 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/13/98

-------------------------------
Wednesday, May 13th, 1998:

BOBBY'S WORLD -(BW# 807): "Cruisin' Bobby"

LIFE WITH LOUIE -(LL# 102R): "Dad Gets Canned"

BEETLEBORGS METALLIX -(BE# 222): "Enter The Dragonborg"

SPIDER-MAN -(SR# 112): "Day Of The Chameleon"

NINJA TURTLES -(NT# 121): "Sewer Crash" <NEW!>

POWER RANGERS TURBO -(PR# 511): "One Last Hope"
---------------------------------------

_ Jesse Lee Herndon ( SirS...@aol.com ) _
_ ©1998, whoever owns what! _

ReGenesis0

May 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/13/98

>POWER RANGERS TURBO -(PR# 511): "One Last Hope"

Derik steps up to the altar, his nostrils flarign in the wane light as he
breaths in the musky air. "Is the sacrifice prepared?"
A nervous looking Timo steps forward. "I- yes."
Derik draws a wicked looking curved knife with a lighthing bolt engraved on
the pommel from a silken bag. "Do you know what is required of you?"
Timo nods solemly and lais upon the alter. "I know."
"Then..." Derik straps Timo down. "Let us begin."
Derik begins to chant in a singsong voice.
"Great and Misguided God of Foxkids scheduling,
Accept this Timo as a sacrifice,
That we may be freed from this plague of reruns,
That so defiles the memory of our favorite episodes!"

Derik drives the knife home. Timo gives one final gurgle, a look of rapture
on his face as his blood flows sluggishly from his body into the gutter carved
into the altar.
Silence.
Derik removes the dagger with a slight grunt and wipes it on Timo's
shirtsleave. He returns it to the sack. Absently, he licks Timo's cold cheek.
Derik deftly retrieves a half-full chalice from it's resting place below the
blood gutters. It fills the room with the heady iron smell of death. Dipping
two fingers intot he chalice he writes above Timo's body on the altar the
letters 'MMPR'.
"My friends." Derik clears his throat. "We celebrate this passover in the
following manner. Take this blood and write above your TV sets the letters
'MMPR' so that the Angel or Reruns will know to pass over you and gift you
instead with episodes that have gone unaired for 3 years. The Feast of St.
Timo is a tradition dating back over 4 years where, when the fan community is
plagued by reruns, one member is called upon to sacrifice himself for the
Programing Gods. Remember, and do this in memory of he."

Yet anouter Totally Twisted post by
-Derik Smith

"What happened?"-Zedd
"it's obvious, we're in trouble here, Rito's in charge, you do the
math."-Goldar

Kill the Foxkids webmaster http://members.aol.com/light1star

Montgomery

May 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/13/98

ReGenesis0 (regen...@aol.com) wrote:
: >POWER RANGERS TURBO -(PR# 511): "One Last Hope"

: Derik steps up to the altar, his nostrils flarign in the wane light as he
: breaths in the musky air. "Is the sacrifice prepared?"
: A nervous looking Timo steps forward. "I- yes."

Don't do it, man!
--

(> jmon...@suffolk.lib.ny.us <)