What's On FOX KIDS 2/ 13/ 98

Sir STACK

Feb 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/13/98

------------------------------------
Friday, February 13th, 1998:

C-BEAR & JAMAL -(JA-# 101R): "Big"

CASPER -(CG-# 316): "Horrid Copy" & "Caspeer Pressure" <NEW!>

CASPER -(CG-# 315): "That Thing You Boo" & "A Good Walk Poiled" <NEW>

SAM & MAX -(MX-# 120/117): "Tonight We Love" &
"The Glazed McGuffin Affair" <ALL NEW!>

POWER RANGERS IN SPACE -(PR-# 602): "From Out Of Nowhere, Pt. 2" <NEW!>

NINJA TURTLES -(NT-# 116): "Unchain My Heart, Part 2" <NEW>
------------------------------------

_ This Has Been Another: _
_ Jesse Lee Herndon ( SirS...@aol.com ) _
_ Post/ Production. ©1998, whoever owns what! _

sailor

Feb 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/13/98

Sir STACK wrote:

> prang...@aol.com (Pranger103) wrote;
>
> >Todays PowerRangers episode is 531. We are still in
> > ther fifth season.
>
> Pranger, don't start with me. These numbers are straight from Fox, I don't lie.
> Ask anyone whom I sent Snaps out to today, I included a snap of the test
> pattern which Fox lists their numbers on. It's 602, NOT 531.

It was 602. Would you like me to send you the pic Pranger?

Pranger103

Feb 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/14/98

>Subject: What's On FOX KIDS 2/ 13/ 98
>From: sirs...@aol.com (Sir STACK)
>Date: Fri, Feb 13, 1998 05:17 EST

I thought that the Power Rangers were still in the fifth season which they are
still. It is too early to start with the sixth season.

Sir STACK

Feb 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/14/98

prang...@aol.com (Pranger103) wrote;

>Todays PowerRangers episode is 531. We are still in
> ther fifth season.

Pranger, don't start with me. These numbers are straight from Fox, I don't lie.

Ask anyone whom I sent Snaps out to today, I included a snap of the test
pattern which Fox lists their numbers on. It's 602, NOT 531.

Lightstar Wolf Breeze

Feb 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/14/98

Pranger103 wrote:
> I thought that the Power Rangers were still in the fifth season which they are
> still. It is too early to start with the sixth season.
>
> Todays PowerRangers episode is 531. We are still in ther fifth season.

He is correct.
PR is in the 6th season.
I was surprised that Sir Stack put that.
<buttons lip before screaming repeated info>

--
"Jeepers!" - Suzie Q, AJJ
"Get Real!" - Kimberly Hart, AJJ & Billy Cranston, DHY