Letters of Daniel Thomas Andrew Daly

1 view

Daniel Thomas Andrew Daly

Jun 25, 2015, 4:48:34 AM6/25/15
LETTERS OF DANIEL THOMAS ANDREW DALY

EMAIL LETTER SENT TO MOLKEN MUSIC AND WALLY FARKAS - SENT 1ST AND 2ND OF FEBRUARY 2015 RESPECTIVELY
Dear Molken Music.
I am angry. I have been a fan of King's X since 1990. I have the complete works of King's X on CD - NEARLY
I have the complete works of Ty Tabor on CD - NEARLY
I have the complete works of Jerry Gaskill on CD
I have the complete works of Dug Pinnick/Poundhound on CD
I have nearly all the side projects of the band members on CD, apart now from 3rd ear experience, which are next
WHAT I LACK ON CD FROM KING'S X I HAVE ON MP3
WHAT I LACK FROM TY TABOR ON CD - WELL I HAVE HAD ENOUGH
Do you know how much it pisses me of this effing MP3 only release.
I don't bloody own anything with an MP3
Digital data?
Whoop dee fucking doo
And NO I won't just burn it onto a disc. Because in 40 trillion years Ty Tabor will snigger at my burnt disc
and bring up legalism and say 'Hey, are you sure that's legal danno?'. And how do I know that? I CAN JUST TELL.
WHEN THE HECK ARE THE MP3 ONLY RELEASES BEING RELASED ON CD?
Yours very impatiently and sincerely
Daniel Thomas Andrew Daly
Canberra, Australia

Dear Wally
I apologize for my angry words. It is a bit frustrating, you see, from my personal perspective to put
up with MP3. I am 42 years old, and became a hard rock and heavy metal fan in the mid 1980s.
I was part of that scene of kids which were into bands like Bon Jovi and Def Leppard and Poison
and Iron Maiden and Van Halen and so on. In 1990 my family moved to Canberra in Australia,
and I got into 'King's X' at that stage, and at the school I was going to (Lake Tuggeranong College)
there were a group of us who were into King's X and Queen a lot. Later on in the mid 1990s when
I became a Pentecostal christian for a while, the canberra Potters House church I joined were also
big fans of King's X, and the Christian Band we had in the church used to play King's X music with
alternative strongly christian lyrics used. I have collected King's X Records, Tapes, Cd's and other
paraphernalia since that time, and have had a long and deep interest in the band and their
associated solo and side projects over time. As I said, I grew up in the 1980s in the hard rock
scene, so records and tapes were big, and then CDs. The MP3 revolution came along later on, but
I just couldn't get into it. It, to me, is like not really owning anything - just a data file. There are no
lyric booklets or the booklet itself with an MP3, and there is nothing substantial that you actually own
and while I myself keep my things forever, there is not really any tangible asset wealth of trasnferability
with such an MP3. It's not a collectable in any way. Sure, I agree, you do get the music. But you
can listen to all that stuff on spotfiy and myspace and youtube anyway usuaully for no charge.
I'm a little older fashioned. Really, to me, excuse me, but MP3's just suck a bit. And because I have
everything available from King's X on CD format, as well as many records and tapes, it sort of gets
frustrating that the new works from Zentaur by Ty Tabor, as well as Trip Magnet and some of the
King's X stuff is only available on MP3. It's just really frustrating.
I would like, then, to make a vote to the band, if you are able to chat to them about it or something,
that it really would be great if those products could be released on CD some time in the future.
I do realize financial constraints are an issue, but I really would appreciate any potential CD releases
of the said products.
Anyway, King's X rock, and I will continue to by products of interest from Molken Music, and remain
a loyal customer.
Yours sincerely.
Daniel Thomas Andrew Daly
Canberra, Australia

EMAIL LETTER TO MY BROTHER GREG DALY - SENT 20TH OF FEBRUARY 2015
Dear Greg
I am going to post this letter into my autobiography.
Well, I'm Danny Daly. Your bro. We've known each other all our lives, pretty much. I remember you back in Berridale. I wanted to hold you, but
mum let Brigid mainly, when you were a little tyke. You were the new kid in the fam, and I was jealous of Brigid getting all your attention. But
I did get a chance I think. Growing up with you as my bro was great. Matt became kind of awkward as he grew, but you were always a cool bro.
Cooma life, especially, was great. I remember our times especially at Lambie gorge near the showground, going over the place, and exploring.
To me it always looked like something a bit unexpected for Cooma - I was little shocked when I first saw it, because I didn't think something so
cool could exist in Cooma. When I lived in Cooma a few years ago I went up there walking once, and stood on the lookout tower, which I think is
a more recent addition, and relived some of our memories there. School for me wasn't that great, as I wasn't hugely popular, and I do appreciate
your year putting up with my bullshit when we played hand tennis for a while in high school. I did occasionally play hand tennis with the kids in
my year, but was always a little put off by them. They were often too much for me in many ways. I loved when we would play with our army men
together, and have marble wars throwing the marble at the army men we had lined up to defeat each other. I probably cheated lots of times, because
I was overly zealous with my interpretations of fair play in those years, but believe me, with my rigorous educuation on spiritual things which happened
from about 20 onwards I got over most of that crappy mindset. I'm really not the kind of kid I was back then. You might not really know me in many
ways because we have been a bit stand offish for a few years now, but I've grown up for the most part. I do know I pushed you a bit with the car
to drive me around places when I was here in Canberra in the early years, but I'm a lot more cautious about asking favours now and taking people
for granted too much. I'm sorry for the way I came across at times in those early years. I was focused a lot on my life and things I needed to have
done for myself, and I should have given more consideration to how I was impacting with others in what I was asking of them. I guess life and
experience and reflection can be good teachers. I'm pretty religious as you know, and while I would really have preferred in the end to have remained
in the Catholic church, I just couldn't because of how I understood the truth myself. I'm not really the kind of person, you know, who wants to go
against their parents religion and upbringing. I'm not. I crave continuity and stability and tradition, but sometimes you just gotta do what you have
gotta do, even if you don't like it. It's just the inner convictions some of us have. I didn't like Matt's attitude for years, and found him very grouchy, but
I was always trying hard to respect my older brother, even if that didn't come across too well. I'm a bloody grotty sort of person around the house, and
I damn well know it, and mum still complains a lot. I am sort of still caught up in my own thing and working on my books and stories and collections
of things, and I really don't give the time or consideration to more mundane matters, which I do know I should. In the end I don't think I'm really
actually lazy - more just not focused enough on practical things yet. That will change though, in time, because I am aware of my problems and am
working on them. I must congratulate you on the choice of Christie for a wife, because she is extremely intelligent and of good humour and maturity.
You have found a first class wife who you should always appreciate, and James is the best kid in Australia. I think forgoing further education by
yourself is, in the end, the wisest thing for the time being. I would commend your music website, and encourage you to work on that idea further
and get it well established. The quality of the recording of Prince of the Blood was first class on the site. Me - I wish I could get around to doing
up a similar music site with my own recordings, but I just haven't had time for quite a while. I've been very busy with the Chronicles of the Children
of Destiny, and webhits continue to roll in and gradual popularity of the sites seems apparent at this stage. So I'm busy enough, and things to do
aplenty for the time being. I'd love to be able to get with you and your recording music and get 'Dangerous Hearts' and some other of my song
lyrics turned into songs, as I have ambitions also, and I think we work well together on that stuff. Hopefully some time in the future. My hope has
always been that you move back to Canberra permanently, and I would recommend Macarthur nearby mum somewhere if you could afford it.
LIfe's good for me at the moment, and things are going well enough, and I hope you make some good decisions in the next few months to guide
your life towards a succesful and well earned retirement.
All the best.
Your bro
Danny Daly

EMAIL LETTER TO MY FRIEND AARON GOODSELL - SENT 24TH OF FEBRUARY 2015
Dear Aaron
My friend Justin Angold, whose father's surname is 'Holder' but mothers surname is Angold, is
not really ever intending to convert to judaism. He is uncircumcised and has made up his mind
that he doesn't want to become an observant Jew. We have been discussing the
'Assembly of the Covenant' idea, which is one of my earlier ideas of religion, which is focused on
observance of the 10 commandments. Justin wants to add to this observance of a code of law,
some sort of common law, and we have agreed upon the criminal law code of Federal Australia
as the basic ACT of law we will use. He intends to ascribe each of the laws into one or more
of the categories of the 10 Commandments, which he calls the Ancient Law. Justin wants to
be a 'Judge' of the law, very similar to 'Judge Dredd' ideas, with a small booklet, passport sized,
which contains the law. I shared with him Anthrax's 'I am the LAW' from the Among the Living
album, which is all about Judge Dredd, and he has become a huge fan of the album. Anyway, he has
been coming over to 29 Merriman Crescent quite a lot in recent times now, and usually brings beer,
which we sip out the back and chat for an hour or so. He is prepared to commit generally well enough
to the Assembly of the Covenant idea, so, seeing as I now have some sort of fellowship idea which
might work with at least one guy, perhaps that might be the one you join in on us with and we
can concentrate on promoting. If you are able, just drop around here at 29 Merriman crescent
after work or on the weekend some time. We can chat and try to find a regular time with Justin
for possible early discussion meetings.
Does that sound good to you?
Please let me know.
Daniel
PS - Justin is about 30 years old, and quite knowledgeable on Torah. The conversations have been great.

EMAIL LETTER TO IMPACT COMICS - SENT 19TH OF MARCH 2015
Please add:
Star Wars from Marvel
to my standing order
If you have issues 1 & 2 still available, I need them.
Next thursday morning I will deposit $100 into your bank account, and the following fortnight I will
raise this amount to $150 per fortnight, which will be my usual deposit amount from thereon.
This email way of ordering works well enough, and the postage is low enough, that I probably won't
bother with coming into the store much anymore. These days I order most of my stuff from ebay
anyway, and as I currently receive a disability support pension for my schizophrenic condition, I
don't leave the house that much anyway now. Life is so much easier with the Internet.
If 52 continues on as normal after convergence, I don't anticipate any change to my standing order.
If they completely relaunch with all the convergence titles, I will add them all to my standing order.
Otherwise just what I want to add for a while.
Battlestar Galactica: the Death of Apollo number 4. was ok. Nothing spectacular. There was nothing
greatly original in the storyline, and I felt a lot of people could probably have written a story of similar
quality if they tried. As I said, nothing greatly original, but it read smoothly enough, and for a younger
reader who isn't familiar with 70s and 80s shows and a long history of hollywood, it would be an ok
enough addition.
Grimm Fairy tales was cool, and the new issue of Wonderland was the quality I got again from the prior
issue. Zenescope is producing very decent quality comics of great reads, and I recommend these again.
I'll be reading the new Princess Leia soon, as well as the Lady death issue I got, and will let you know
what I think of them. I am greatly looking forward to reading the second issue of Spider Gwen, and
will soon get stuck into all the back issues of Justice League 3000 I have built up (I ordered all the back
issues from ebay, but started with issue 11 I think it is from you guys. I have read issues 11 & 12 and the issue
1 out of the back issues I got. I have the full set now, up to date with issue 15, and intend to read them all
over the next while. I haven't yet either got to reading the Lobo series, and have all 5 issues so far, so will tell
you what I think when I do get to it.
Most of all, I am really looking forward to issue 2 of Silk, of which issue 1 was fantastic.
All the best
Daniel Daly
29 Merriman Crescent
Macarthur ACT 2904
ONE LAST THING
I have attached 'A Day in the Life of the Justice League International'. It's a 20 part series of short stories on the JLI
with lots of new characters as well, written as fanfiction, by myself. I am also working on a few other things comic
related, but this little saga is complete, and if you find the time to read it and like it you could pass it on if you wanted
to to any possibly interested parties. Ta

EMAIL LETTER TO MY BROTHER GREG DALY - SENT 21ST OF MARCH 2015
Dear Greg
Remember those little red bibles we got in school? Remember they were the new testament with also the books of psalms and proverbs.
One of the things I do when I pray is use a psalm for a particular request and pray that psalm fully on behalf of the request.
For example, in the last year and a bit I have prayed psalm 1 for the sanctification of Macarthur (our home suburb) over 1000 times now.
I also have prayed various psalms for the success of the NRL Bulldogs over 100 times, and Psalm37 for yourself a growing number of times,
psalm 67 for dad a growing number of times (well over 100) and psalm 57 for mum a growing number of times. In fact, I am probably well over
10,000 prayers used with a full chapter of scripture used over the past 2 and a half years, for every request under the sun, on a whole host of
subjects, including success for Great Britain at the olympics, success for the bulldogs and hawthorn, success for the Hull City Tigers, sanctification
of every suburb of Canberra now prayed for with at least 5 prayers of various psalms used for each suburb, and many tuggeranong ones well
over 100 times now each. But I also pray for DC comics to have success, various businesses in the world to be succesful and maintain good
employment programs, as well as prayers for the sanctifcation and ecnomic blessing of many countries now. I have offered the whole of the
minor prophets of the bible in prayer for the sanctification of kingston upon hull, and all the book of proverbs for the sanctification of various
towns of Yorkshire. There have been so many prayers on so many subjects.
My friend Justin who visits me a lot, who is sort of a Hebrew Noahide sort of fellow, noted to me how the spirit in Macarthur feels very positive
now and lawful, especially when compared to other places.
PRAYER WITH SCRIPTURE WORKS ABUNDANTLY WELL.
So, if you have the time, and are willing to pray to God, use psalms as a suggestion, which is the book of prayers, and pray for things like:
family members well being
success of favourite sporting teams
good economic success for Australia and various countries of the world
And any issue under the sun really.
You see, the scripture sanctifies the prayer request, and the praryers are far more greatly answered because they are far more within the will
of God.
try it out
Daniel

EMAIL LETTER TO INVISIBLE REPUBLIC COMIC - IMAGE COMICS - SENT 31ST OF MARCH 2015
Dear Invisible Republic Team
I've actually sent letters to a comic company before. DC comics, a few times, back in the 1990s.
I was lucky. I had a poem published in the last issue of 'The Demon' in its 1990s run from DC.
They misspelled my name though - they wrote 'Daniel Dacy' instead of 'Daniel Daly'.
Nevermind.
Invisible Republic number one was a solid issue. In fact, great. I'm taking a risk on some new
issues at the moment, and my comic supplier in Canberra (Impact Comics) does previews in its
email bulletin of some of their recommendations, which included your issue. I thank them for
it.
I'll start with the artwork. The ocean scene, which takes up the majority of the issue, didn't have
too much dialogue, but it flowed very neatly and professionally. I was not confused in the flow
of the storyline (which I sometimes am these days with DC issues, which don't structure the panels
with as smooth a flow from one panel to the next that I would like - often I am confused which one
follows after the other, which should have been dealt with by DC a long time ago). Because I was able
to read the story effectively, the artwork worked better somehow - it became more interesting and
more part of the story because of the flow and smoothness. Just my opinion anyway. The
artwork itself was great, entirely appropriate to the story being told, and I wouldn't ever want it changed.
Just keep on doing it like this.
The story. Arthur and Maia are obviously well thought out characters. They are facing struggles in life
because of the situation in 'Maidstone', finding it difficult to make a living. Of course, so much of what
they are living through is a common part of humanity's struggle anyway. Maia's choice of nobility not
to kill the female soldier and save her hand from the fish shows an integrity in her heart, even when
her own life is on the line. Arthur, though, faces the cold realities of life and realizes that the soldiers
are nothing but trouble, and unless they get rid of them, more shit will come to them. It contrasts the mindset
between youth in Maia in some way, not yet entirely jaded by life, and still with the hope of youth, and Arthur,
more experienced, more used to the 'shitty' aspects of life and its grim realities and grim truths. Perhaps, in
future issues, this character contrast between her nobility and his grim reality could be illustrated more.
The reporter seemed very real, and while it was dumb luck which led him to find those writings, perhaps
a higher power was at work - destiny or something.
Anyway, I won't go on forever, but I really enjoyed the first issue of 'Invisible Republic' very much, and
look forward to further issues. I have subscribed to it from my comic supplier, and look forward already to the
next issue.
Thank you very much for your great work
Daniel Thomas Andrew Daly
Canberra, Australia

LETTERS TO DC COMICS
Hi. This is to the 'Justice League 3000' team.
I began reading comics from DC seriously in 1987, and soon encountered the Justice League. Blue Beetle and Booster Gold quickly became favourites, and those 60 issues of the giffen/dematteis/maguire run are some of the most treasured moments of my life. I have read DC on and off over the years, touching base every now and again. Formerly known as the Justice League was great and so was I can't believe its not the Justice League. All lovely stuff.
But now you have a totally new concept, a totally new era to exploit and develop, and things are wonderful in Justice League 3000 and soon to be 3001 universe. I sense that the wonder twin will keep on resurrecting a plethora of old heroes and the like from the old days, and we soon could have a 31st century which is checking itself to see if it is really a thousand years older than it suspects it might be. The artwork is magnifique, and the strange designs of having walkways all over the place (presumably from the mind of Locus, who I adore), is brilliant. It's unique, its different, and Porter is a master. The humour works best for this team, with the heavy
hitters on it, at a slightly softer level than the earlier stuff, and is working well as far as I am concerned. If possible, seeing some sort
of elaboration on the human hosts from the 31st century who the league are based on might be a good idea, and having their personalities come into things a little would definitely work for me, but I guess not all of the readership possibly. Reading the first ten issues I felt like this war with the 5 would be going on forever, and it still indeed might, but I wasn't complaining, It's a great concept
and should keep the ball rolling more many great adventures for much time to come. Locus, as I said, is brilliant - similar to Harley Quinn in some ways, but the demi-goddess she is is both cute and inevitably appealing to those of us who like a health dose of sarcasm which this comic faithfully delivers. The relationship between herself and Hal Jordan really needs to go on into perpetuity, and a big 'Date Night' at some future point, when Locus has started to hopefully be redeemed somewhat (as she really needs to be an antihero and not a villain, as she is wonderful), with Hal Jordan on the best restaurant in Cadmus World is definitely the way to go. I'm really looking forward to Justice League 3001 issue 1, and the introduction of Lois Lane is one of the best ideas yet.
The comic is totally cosmic, deserves a far bigger readership, and DC shouldn't feel ashamed to plug it a lot, and maybe give us a cartoon series based on it.
Thanks
Daniel Thomas Andrew Daly
Canberra, Australia

Dear Action Reaction
(Letter sent online on 5th of May 2015)
Re: Action Comics 559 (September 1984).
I love this issue. I recently got this comic, amongst many others, in a back issue collecting episode, and decided to read it this afternoon. I have had quite a number of back issues of Action over the years, but have never owned or read Action 559. Yellow Peri, in story one, is an excellent character. I looked her up online and found her in the DC Database. She has appeared very rarely, but looking at her images on Google images, she looks very cool and very much a happening character. I wrote a short flash fiction DC Fanfiction involving Yellow Peri and the Super Buddies from JLI this afternoon, which went into my facebook DC fanfiction page, and all I can say is please DC, give me more of the character of 'Yellow Peri'. Loretta Grant is an 'innocent' character, naieve to the machinations of her husband Alvin, but Alvin, while having married her under false pretenses, seems to have remained loyal as a husband, and the house looked clean and in working order in Apple Creek, Oregon. Bob Rozakis has crafted out a fine story, and it was a great pleasure to read. That is one of the things I really enjoy about the old DC Comics - they usually always stand the test of time as first class entertainment, even decades later. Well Done DC. Please, let me ask again, please feature 'Yellow Peri' more prominently in future releases from DC, and if she could some how get into 'Justice League 3001' or 'Justice League 3002' and hang with Booster Gold (she was a pallbearer or something at his '52' funeral - I think that's right) and Blue Beetle, it really would make my day. Thank you DC for your long life as a company, and making me happy yet again with a character like 'Yellow Peri'.
Daniel

Dear DC
(Letter sent online on 5th of May 2015)
New Fun Comics number 1 (DC's first comic from 1935) featured 'Oswald the Rabbit' in his Comics debut. He was a Disney character. For a number of years now I have had the idea that 'Oswald' could be a very cute name for a pet rabbit which 'Supergirl' owns. Just something which has stuck in my head for Supergirl and Oswald, as a pet rabbit, especially for an '80s' Supergirl.
All the best DC
Daniel Daly
Canberra, Australia

Dear DC Comics
(Letter sent online on 11th of June 2015)
This is for the Justice League 3000/Justice League 3001 team.
Dear Comic lovers. Thank you so very much for the brilliant Justice League 3000 series. It made my day. It ran for 15 issues. My hope and prayer to God and to DC Comics is that Justice League 3001 also run for 15 exact issues, and be replaced by Justice League 3002 to also run for exactly 15 issues. And then Justice League 3003 for exactly 15 issues, and so on and so forth, collecting each series in a Graphic Novel / Trade Paperback collection each time.
With 3002, I would also love to see the debut of the following comics, to also run for exactly 15 issues in the continuity (perfectly kept) of the 3002 era, and so on for subsequent eras:
Superman 3002
Batman 3002
Wonder Woman 3002
Cadmus World 3002
Blue Beetle 3002
Booster Gold 3002
Fire 3002
Ice 3002
Locus 3002
The Five 3002
Please, if sales warrant these titles, make it so.
Thank you DC forever.
Daniel Thomas Andrew Daly
Canberra, Australia

Dear DC Comics
(Letter sent online on 16th of June 2015)
In Justice League International Quarterly Issue Number 5 from the early 1990s, there was an adventure starring 'The Hero Group' and the 'Global Guardians'.
In 'The Hero Group' was a character introduced called 'Particle Man'.
I have looked at particle man time and time again over the years, and think his costume is just spiffy, and he has so much
potential as a 'comedy' character. His line would be 'Life's a Party' in conversations with Blue Beetle and Booster Gold.
Please, if at all possible, reintroduce Particle Man to the DC Universe, and popularize this greatly neglected champion of a character.
Thanks
Daniel Thomas Andrew Daly
Canberra, Australia

LETTER TO ANTI-SEMITISM WEBSITE
Dear anti-semitism.net. Please remove my video link for karaite adamide faith. Our movement is not anti-semitic and upholds the rights of Israelites to live in the holy land of Israel and follow the covenant of Israel in this land. We uphold the 'Tanakh' as the scriptures from God. We do not accept orthodox Judaism's claim that the talmud is inspired by God. Calling us anti-semitic because of our disbelief in that cultic teaching is a joke. Please remove our video link, and we are deeply offended by suggestions of any racial discrimination towards Israel, who we view as having a covenant of land and law in the middle east section given to them by God. Thanks.

LETTER TO MY BROTHER GREG DALY - SENT 21ST OF MAY 2015
Hey bro. How are you.
Life has been good for me the last few weeks. I have grown quite accustomed to living with mum, now, and until she passes I plan on remaining here at 29 Merriman Crescent. I still hope to meet a girl and settle down one day, but that won't be for the time being. I am taking green coffee bean again to help with the weight loss, but for someone my size it has become quite apparent I need quite a large dose of the stuff. Mum is well, she is happy enough, and life between us is generally ok, but we do argue a bit. But its usually under control and we tend to be forgiving with each other. There is a girl in my mental health group called Genevieve who I have a little bit of an interest in. She reads comics, especially Phantom comics (Like Colin Carpenter), and she is cuteish, and not too old. I don't know if she likes me much, but if I can lose some significant weight who knows. My stories are coming along, but I'm on a little bit of a hiatus at the moment, but I'm doing a lot of basic art pieces with MS paint and putting them on my various facebook accounts. I also have a growing number of videos on my youtube account, which I am finally bothering to have monetized. I did that before with my old account, but it was going to take forever for me to earn the minimum 100 dollar payment because I didn't have much web traffic and views. But now that I am promoting my new account well enough, it is starting to slowly get the kind of hits which makes having an adsense
account and monetization of videos realistic. An adsense account can also go on your own private domain website, but you would need good webhits each day to make it worth getting. (See www.adsense.com for more info) I'm not really looking forward to mum leaving soon, as 7 weeks is a while, but I'll live. Looking forward to seeing you soon enough, and good luck with the new plans of work and moving back to Forrestfield, which I personally think is the best idea. Hopefully I'll visit again in a few years when you are well settled again back in Forrestfield, as I really like the house and really like Perth as well. Keep at it with the music and composition, and writing rock and roll songs is what you should keep on trying to do.
Take Care
Daniel

LETTER IN RESPONSE TO A LABOUR PARTY BULLETIN - SENT 31ST OF MAY 2015
Personally, I don't object to 'Civil Unions' between same sex couples, because I do recognize
1) Love can exist between them
2) An established relationship of trust and mutual respect and friendship can exist between them
3) An excitement over each other's presence in a way of intimacy
4) Sufficient trust for the establishment of a relationship were the legal concerns of the other are generally met
However, Marriage, for my way of thinking, is established in the natural order between A Man and a Woman For the purposes of creating a Union of Love between them and a family And usually, but not always, as a sign of a procreative partnership - the siring of children. I see NO reason that same sex couples should insist on calling themselves 'Married' in the eyes of the law when a 'Civil Union' garners the required legal status, and should be sufficient enough in the respect society affords such a union. On these grounds, out the tradition of marriage in society as it has long been established, I vote against same sex marriage. Finally, I am fond of the labour party, have voted for them previously, but currently vote for the Palmer United Party and the Bullet Train party because I have a fundamental difference of agreement with this very policy
of Labour on Gay Marriage ideology.
Thanks
Daniel Daly
Citizen of Tuggeranong, Canberra
Phone: 02 6291 4414
Address: 29 Merriman Crescent
Macarthur ACT 2904
Australia
Dual Citizen of the United Kingdom and Australia
Born on the 20th of November 1972

EMAIL TO MAILING LIST
GENESIS 18
Abraham Pleads for Sodom
16 Then the men left and went to a place where they could look down at Sodom, and Abraham went with them to send them on their way. 17 And the Lord said to himself, "I will not hide from Abraham what I am going to do. 18 His descendants will become a great and mighty nation, and through him I will bless all the nations.[b] 19 I have chosen him in order that he may command his sons and his descendants to obey me and to do what is right and just. If they do, I will do everything for him that I have promised."
20 Then the Lord said to Abraham, "There are terrible accusations against Sodom and Gomorrah, and their sin is very great. 21 I must go down to find out whether or not the accusations which I have heard are true."
22 Then the two men left and went on toward Sodom, but the Lord remained with Abraham. 23 Abraham approached the Lord and asked, "Are you really going to destroy the innocent with the guilty? 24 If there are fifty innocent people in the city, will you destroy the whole city? Won't you spare it in order to save the fifty? 25 Surely you won't kill the innocent with the guilty. That's impossible! You can't do that. If you did, the innocent would be punished along with the guilty. That is impossible. The judge of all the earth has to act justly."
26 The Lord answered, "If I find fifty innocent people in Sodom, I will spare the whole city for their sake."
27 Abraham spoke again: "Please forgive my boldness in continuing to speak to you, Lord. I am only a man and have no right to say anything. 28 But perhaps there will be only forty-five innocent people instead of fifty. Will you destroy the whole city because there are five too few?"
The Lord answered, "I will not destroy the city if I find forty-five innocent people."
29 Abraham spoke again: "Perhaps there will be only forty."
He replied, "I will not destroy it if there are forty."
30 Abraham said, "Please don't be angry, Lord, but I must speak again. What if there are only thirty?"
He said, "I will not do it if I find thirty."
31 Abraham said, "Please forgive my boldness in continuing to speak to you, Lord. Suppose that only twenty are found?"
He said, "I will not destroy the city if I find twenty."
32 Abraham said, "Please don't be angry, Lord, and I will speak only once more. What if only ten are found?"
He said, "I will not destroy it if there are ten." 33 After he had finished speaking with Abraham, the Lord went away, and Abraham returned home.
WHAT I PERSONALLY OBSERVE FROM THIS PASSAGE OF SCRIPTURE IS THAT IF ONLY TEN RIGHTEOUS SOULS WERE FOUND AMONGST THE CHILDREN OF SODOM, THEN THE LORD WOULD NOT HAVE DESTROYED THE PLACE. IN THIS SENSE, IF AMONGST THE HOMOSEXUAL COMMUNITY, THERE WERE FOUND BUT A SMALL NUMBER OF SOULS WITH DECENT LAWFUL BEHAVIOUR, GOD WOULD NOT DECREE THE DEATH PENALTY AGAINST THEM. AT THIS STAGE IN 21ST CENTURY MODERN WESTERN BEHAVIOUR IN THE GLBT COMMUNITY THEIR REMAINS A FAIR DEGREE OF LAWFUL AND DECENT BEHAVIOUR BY THOSE OF THIS SEXUAL ORIENTATION. IT IS FAR TOO 'HOLY' OR 'DECENT' TO WARRANT ANYTHING APPROACHING THE DEATH PENALTY CURRENTLY. THEY ARE FAR FROM BEING RAPISTS AND ABUSERS OF PEOPLE BY AND LARGE. BECAUSE OF THIS, THEY HAVE A FAIR DEGREE OF RIGHTS TO PRACTICE THEIR SEXUAL LIFESTYLES AND SAME SEX COUPLINGS, AND THUS THE ADVANCING NOAH MOVEMENT IS IN FAVOUR, IN GENERAL, OF 'CIVIL UNIONS' BEING ALLOWED FOR SAME SEX COUPLES. ESSENTIALLY OUR BIBLICAL REASONING IS THAT WHILST A FAIR DEGREE OF LAWFULNESS IS PRACTICED BY ANY SAME SEX COUPLES, IN WHICH THE LEGAL RIGHTS OF EACH PARTNER AND THEIR GOOD NAME IS UPHELD, GOD REMAINS TOLERANT OF THIS AND WE FEEL THE ALLOWANCE OF CIVIL UNIONS IS ACCEPTABLE BIBLICALLY.

RESPONSE TO CHRIS WHITE TO HIS RESPONSE TO THE ABOVE EMAIL
I don't recall stating I advocated homosexuality. I did not state it as something I promoted. Nor did I advocate gay marriages, but rather civil unions. If you recall the prior email, I took a stance AGAINST the allowance of gay marriages, but did allow Civil Unions. The book of Romans passage is not relevant to myself. The type of behaviour involved in sexuality of homosexuality is not as offensive amongst those practitioners who are more reasonably lawful in most other respects in their lifestyle practices. The simple practice of homosexual behaviour, without the corresponding types of carnal behaviour the men of sodom displayed, would warrant God forgoing the death penalty. Israel does not 'willy nilly' condemn someone to death for merely being 'gay'. Your interpretation of leviticus, quoting the rule itself in isolation without the whole sense of judgement shown in the entirety of the Hebrew Bible shows a lack of understanding on how God judges these issues. For example, a 'Deliberate' sin is not forgiveable in the eyes of early Leviticus. Inadvertent sins may be forgiven through a sin sacrifice, yet deliberate sins usually warrant the death penalty. However, if we read Isaiah chapter 1 it becomes clear that Israel was guilty of practicing all sorts of sinful behaviours quite deliberately, and God was still prepared to forgive such people should their 'Scarlet sins become white as snow'. Ezekiel 18 also teaches this principle. In essence, the sin of homosexual activity alone in a 'gay' individual is not sufficient grounds for God putting the individual to death. A death penalty would only occur when the kind of lifestyle practices of such an individual or community/nation equates with that of Egypt or Canaan, which the Ends of Leviticus 18 & 20 illustrate, this meaning that a variety of ungodly practice would be committed before Judgement fell. The death penalty CAN apply, but only in cases were sufficient enough 'Hedonistic and wicked' behavioiur is practiced by an individual. Being gay alone and practicing like that when all other lifestyle practices are reasonably and lawful would not warrant such a judgement. As such they may be tolerated a degree of liberty and the freedom to form civil unions, based on the ideas I stipulated in the prior email, could be judged reasonable.

FURTHER EMAIL SENT OUT ON SAME SEX MARRIAGE/CIVIL UNIONS
SUBJECT: CLEARING SOMETHING UP
I'd like to get one thing straight. In my religion, the Advancing Noah Movement, it has been my judgement that we allow Civil Unions (not marriages) for same sex couples, when and where in most other respects they are leading godly lives with decent lawfulness associated with those lives. But I want to clear something up, while this is a concession and an allowance 7DF makes for same sex couples, I personally do not really approve of such ideas in any way at all. To me homosexual behaviour is quite perverse, and the idea of marrying the same sex is like a child who is adding up sums wrong all the time - it doesn't quite work. Same sex activity to me is kind of weird, and I don't really approve of it or think it a great idea at all. But, for the sake of getting along, for my religious movement I have founded, should anyone wish to join, we do allow Same Sex civil unions, but don't allow same sex marriages.

EMAIL LETTER SENT TO FRIENDS VIA EMAIL AND POSTED ON MY FACEBOOK GROUP - SENT 19TH OF JUNE 2015
Dear friends
I have a favour to ask.
Jesus taught 'Lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven'.
And he also taught about 'Talent's' and making sure the churches Lord received a proper return on his investment in his church.
If you would, make this prayer to God the Father.
Dear God
When I die and go to heaven, please accept my life's offering of all my earthly goods acquired in life
as an offering to heaven also. I understand that when I die these things will be returned to me for
my heavenly life, and that other citizens of heaven can be blessed by the blessing I offer up to you,
dear God, with this prayer.
AMEN
(Hi Chris. Hope you are ok.)
P.S. Don't pray the prayer if it bothers you.
NOTE (NOT PART OF LETTER): I TALKED OF JESUS BECAUSE IT WAS WHAT MOST PEOPLE WERE FAMILIAR WITH. BUT THE PRAYER WAS DIRECTED TO GOD. PEOPLE KNEW I WAS A NOAHIDE AND NOT A CHRISTIAN.

EMAIL RESPONSE TO AN EMAIL LETTER FROM MY FRIEND MARCUS LOW - SENT 16TH OF JUNE 2015
The Christian gospel advocates a notion of living by 'Grace' where sins are easily forgiven by the blood of Jesus.
This perpetuates the notion that you don't have to take a lawful lifestyle terribly seriously or repent of ones sinful behaviours because the
cross will see you right.
It is both a misleading, deceiving and false doctrine, and it is only due to the popularity of the Christian religion since its inception that this
false paradigm has endured.
Torah is about lawful behaviour. The kingdom of God of the world to come is a place where proponents of the Christian notion of morality will
be seriously challenged. The idolatry of worship of Jesus as a deity is a grave offence, and is only the beginning of woes that the 'Jesus People'
will find upon the judgement of their soul.
Israel has maintained its witness for 2000 years since this upstart Christian religion came along, and will maintain it as long as this misfit religion
endures.
Torah is eternal.
Manmade gospels aren't.

EMAIL LETTER TO THE COMMONWEALTH GAMES FEDERATION - SENT 25TH OF JUNE 2015
Dear Commonwealth Games Committee
It's about time we went from the Commonwealth Games to
The World Games
And invited the rest of the world outside of the Commonwealth to participate in
The First World Games
Please
Daniel Daly
Canberra, Australia