Dumb Question - What the **** is She? Flipina? Latina? Italian? Thai? Rico? Arab?

acorn

Sep 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/22/96

On Sun, 22 Sep 1996 09:10:43 GMT, Fee...@aol.com (Karl) wrote:

FWIW: I've heard she's half Filipina. Anyone know for *sure*?? But
then, what 'mix' were her parents? I doubt she's 'half' anything ..
like many of us she's prob the gorgeous result of many generations of
'impurities'. (Didn't say that right -- SHE's gorgeous -- I'm NOT! :)

acorn

children and butterflies need no excuse

Fredrick McConnell

Sep 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/22/96

Does it matter? She's absolutely beautiful. Just trying to look into
those eyes makes my heart melt every time.

Fred

--
Fred McConnell - QMS Court Choirmeister @@@@@
2020 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, #119 @@:-) <- The Brian May Smiley

**My opinions do not reflect those of normal rational thinking beings**

James M. Briggs

Sep 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/23/96

m...@home.now (acorn) wrote:

>acorn

From Internet Movie Database:
-----
Real name
Phoebe Katz

Date of Birth (location)
16 July 1963, Manhattan, New York, New York, USA.

Height
5' 6"

Spouse
Kevin Kline (? - present)

Trivia
She's half-Filipina (her mother).

Has a daughter, Greta, and a son, Owen.
----
Which is funny because I could have sworn Web Paradise said she was
1/4 Chinese on her mothers side. Live and learn!
Jim
"History - No man should read anything else."
Napoleon

Mischa

Sep 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/23/96

Phoebe is Russian and Chinese. No filipina in her.

bos...@earthlink.net

Sep 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/24/96

She's a Jewess. Original name: Phoebe Katz.

Colwell

Sep 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/24/96

Phoebe Cates: the only woman I can think of that is so beautiful, the
nations of the world fight over who gets to claim even a part of her
nationality...

Personally, I have heard Russian/Chinese, Filipina, part Japanese... I
have no idea which, really. Maybe there's an 'official' bio on her
somewhere?

uh... maybe I should make a .sig someday...
But we're all slowly dying anyway, so what's the point?
____________________________________________________bcol...@best.com

Aunt Bee

Sep 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/25/96

On Sun, 22 Sep 1996 09:10:43 GMT, Fee...@aol.com (Karl) wrote:

Look, Phoebe Cates is 1/2 (that's one half) Fillilipina...Put it to
rest...She's beautiful...we all know this...why all the
bullshit...POST SOME FUCKING PICTURES!!!

Yabba Dabba Doo

--Aunt Bee
reg...@best.com

Uncle Sea

Sep 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/26/96

reg...@best.com (Aunt Bee) wrote:
>Look, Phoebe Cates is 1/2 (that's one half) Fillilipina...Put it to
>rest...She's beautiful...we all know this...why all the
>bullshit...POST SOME FUCKING PICTURES!!!
>Yabba Dabba Doo
>--Aunt Bee
>reg...@best.com

IF YOU HAVE SOME PICTURES OF PHOEBE FUCKING,
PLEASE POST THEM NOW! I ALSO WANT TO SEE THEM, AUNT BEE!
SEEING PHOEBE GETTING FUCKED WOULD BE BETTER THAN
THE SAME OLD SHIT THAT'S REPEATLY REPOSTED HERE THAT
WE ALL HAVE ALREADY!
----
THE "CAPS LOCK OUT OF CONTROL" CLUB

jim lane

Sep 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/26/96

as i understand it, she's half-Filipina.

--
Jim Lane
Systems Programmer

Aunt Bee

Sep 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/28/96

Well, it looks like someone likes to post in all CAPS...SHUT THE FUCK
UP!!! And you're unblievabe request to see pics of Phoebe 'FUCKING'
makes me even more certain that you're a complete moron! Either post
some pics yourself and contribute to the NG or go post to
alt.binaries.men.without.dicks....

--Aunt Bee
reg...@best.com

Aunt Bee

Sep 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/29/96

On 30 Sep 1996 01:41:25 GMT, "Daniel Gil Renti Cruz"
<soc...@kokee.hawaiian.net> wrote:

>Aunt Bee <reg...@best.com> wrote in article
><32499f79...@nntp.ix.netcom.com>...

>> On Sun, 22 Sep 1996 09:10:43 GMT, Fee...@aol.com (Karl) wrote:
>> >
>> Look, Phoebe Cates is 1/2 (that's one half) Fillilipina...Put it to
>> rest...She's beautiful...we all know this...why all the
>> bullshit...POST SOME FUCKING PICTURES!!!
>>
>> Yabba Dabba Doo
>>
>> --Aunt Bee
>> reg...@best.com
>

>Gee, what an attitude. I guess it is O.K. to be white, black, Mexican,
>Puerto Rican, Chinese, or Japanese in this country, but to declare
>something else... By the way, according to the 1990 Census, Filipinos are
>have now surpassed the Chinese in the general population. Only the
>Japanese are the most numerous "Asians." It will only be a matter of time
>before... AND IT IS ABOUT TIME, TOO!

I was just pointing out that it makes no difference whatsoever what
her ancestry is. If she was from Jupiter and still looked like she
does, I'd still say she's one of the most beautiful women I'd ever
seen.

--Aunt Bee
reg...@best.com

Daniel Gil Renti Cruz

Sep 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/30/96

HardonForPhoebe

Oct 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/7/96

Dear "Aunt Bee";
You seemed a bit clueless about the sarcastic intent of the post to which you
replied...
1. "Well, it looks like someone likes to post in all CAPS...SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!"
Did you notice that it was 'THE "CAPS LOCK OUT OF CONTROL" CLUB'? My read is
that they where jabbing you for your "POST SOME FUCKING PICTURES!!!" in caps.
2. The request for "some pictures of Phoebe fucking" seems to be a play on words
that you said 'post some "fucking pictures"'. Get it?
3. Even Uncle Sea is a play on "Aunt Bee"

BTW, is all this too subtle for this newsgroup that appears intented only for
downloading pictures for 'self gratification' (subtle designation for
MASTURBATION)?

reg...@best.com (Aunt Bee) wrote:

>>reg...@best.com (Aunt Bee) wrote:
>>>Look, Phoebe Cates is 1/2 (that's one half) Fillilipina...Put it to
>>>rest...She's beautiful...we all know this...why all the
>>>bullshit...POST SOME FUCKING PICTURES!!!
>>>Yabba Dabba Doo
>>>--Aunt Bee
>>>reg...@best.com

HardonForPhoebe

Oct 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/7/96

Please excuse us, "Aunt Bee", while we try to have an actual DISCUSSION about
Phoebe Cates. Attempts to clarify her ethnic ancestry are rooted in part of our
fan appreciation. Posting her pictures is fine; but, perhaps you could
contribute more than just regurgitating photos from her web sites. You might
notice that this is not alt.binaries.pictures.phoebe-cates.

(I'm the original poster of the question - "Karl". I am also "Alice Fong", "HFP"
and yes "Uncle Sea". Perhaps if you, "Aunt Bee", would not make adolescent
threats to reply with a "mail bomb" I and others would not be use "fakemail"
etc. Let's be friends, we devoted few fans that contribute the majority of the
posts to this group for the unknown number of lurkers out there.)

Aunt Bee

Oct 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/7/96

On Mon, 07 Oct 1996 19:49:34 GMT, Cate...@aol.com (HardonForPhoebe)
wrote:

>Dear "Aunt Bee";
>You seemed a bit clueless about the sarcastic intent of the post to which you
>replied...
>1. "Well, it looks like someone likes to post in all CAPS...SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!"
>Did you notice that it was 'THE "CAPS LOCK OUT OF CONTROL" CLUB'? My read is
>that they where jabbing you for your "POST SOME FUCKING PICTURES!!!" in caps.
>2. The request for "some pictures of Phoebe fucking" seems to be a play on words
>that you said 'post some "fucking pictures"'. Get it?
>3. Even Uncle Sea is a play on "Aunt Bee"

Well, now that you put it that way, I guess it *is* kinda' funny...The
problem remains that when you attempt to be funny in a forum like this
(or IRC) you should really let people know that it is all in jest. It
doesn't matter how...It could be something as simple as a 'smiley :)'
or some shit...

When you exclude those elements you just invite misinterpretation.
And be very careful. There are psycho muther fuckers out here that
will attempt to kill someone's account at any cost no matter what the
original intent might have been.

>BTW, is all this too subtle for this newsgroup that appears intented only for
>downloading pictures for 'self gratification' (subtle designation for
>MASTURBATION)?

Well, if Cate...@aol.com (HardonForPhoebe) is so convinced that
Phoebe isn't worth a few jerks then you're either a closet homosexual
or a fraud...Or both! Get a fucking life man..

--Aunt Bee
reg...@best.com

Aunt Bee

Oct 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/7/96

On Mon, 07 Oct 1996 19:49:39 GMT, Cate...@aol.com (HardonForPhoebe)
wrote:

>Please excuse us, "Aunt Bee", while we try to have an actual DISCUSSION about
>Phoebe Cates. Attempts to clarify her ethnic ancestry are rooted in part of our
>fan appreciation. Posting her pictures is fine; but, perhaps you could
>contribute more than just regurgitating photos from her web sites. You might
>notice that this is not alt.binaries.pictures.phoebe-cates.

Alright man...That last sentence is a very good point. I was just
thinking of the new folks. We remember when we first happened upon an
'alt.fan' group after searching the 'celebrity' groups of our favorite
celeb to no avail. I just happen to think multimedia elements to a
celebrity fan group - who's subject lives in a multimedia (pictures)
world - would be appreciated. I've only flooded the group when talk
started turning off subject or when the group became completely dead.
I don't post pics for my benefit, I just want to keep the group alive.

>(I'm the original poster of the question - "Karl". I am also "Alice Fong", "HFP"
>and yes "Uncle Sea". Perhaps if you, "Aunt Bee", would not make adolescent
>threats to reply with a "mail bomb" I and others would not be use "fakemail"
>etc. Let's be friends, we devoted few fans that contribute the majority of the
>posts to this group for the unknown number of lurkers out there.)

Hehe, adolescent indeed.

Well I'm I Windows Software Engineer and I've only mailbombed ONE
person...And that person was me. I worked for Netcom and I wrote a
tool to annonymously bomb a mailbox and then another to clean up the
results. Alot of Netcom and AOL folks aren't exacly loved on the
USENET and a tool like this was necessary while I was there. Believe
me! But you're right, the threat was only that...A threat.

Stick to a name "Karl", "Alice Fong", "HFP", "Uncle Sea" and yes
"HardonForPhoebe",,,I like Uncle Sea IMHO.

I APPOLOGIZE...It takes alot of guts to open yourself up like you
did...And I hope I opened up a little bit too. But before we gag on
honesty here...I just flamed the shit out of your last post...Please
disregard. Hehe...

Hey man, I've just got a short fuse. Especially for for those "Make
$5,000 in one week!!!" posts. That kind of spam is USENET pollution
of the worst kind and we should all stick together to condemn it at
all costs.

Anyway, e-mail me dude, we prolly got alot more in common than our
differences would suggest...

--Aunt Bee
reg...@best.com

Aunt Bee

Oct 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/9/96

On Thu, 10 Oct 1996 09:01:23 GMT, nacht...@gnn.com (Dave Rydel)
wrote:

>reg...@best.com (Aunt Bee) wrote:
>> why all the bullshit...POST SOME FUCKING PICTURES!!!
>>>

>>it makes no difference whatsoever what her ancestry is.
>

>Excuse us, "Aunt Bee", while we try to have an actual DISCUSSION about Phoebe
>Cates. The last time I checked this is not alt.binaries.pictures.phoebe-cates.
>Anyone can just regurgitate pictures from the web sites.

Thank you for that original thought. Read the thread before
responding. I addressed the 'binaries' issue previously.

--Aunt Bee
reg...@best.com

Dave Rydel

Oct 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/10/96

boatm...@talktalk.net

Apr 29, 2012, 4:54:21 PM4/29/12
Hi Fred My name is Jim Brookes, and I think the same as you, Phoebe is so stunning and beautiful, I like you find it hard to look in to her beautiful eyes
with out going all soft on her, but she is fab, like you I am also a big Queen fan and do like Brian May, we must think alike both like Phoebe Cates and Brian May or should that be love Phoebe and like Brian.

jxxx...@yahoo.com

Jun 15, 2012, 3:28:13 AM6/15/12
Noong Linggo, Setyembre 22 1996 15:00:00 UTC+8, si acorn ay sumulat:
> On Sun, 22 Sep 1996 09:10:43 GMT, Fee...@aol.com (Karl) wrote:
>
> FWIW: I've heard she's half Filipina. Anyone know for *sure*?? But
> then, what 'mix' were her parents? I doubt she's 'half' anything ..
> like many of us she's prob the gorgeous result of many generations of
> 'impurities'. (Didn't say that right -- SHE's gorgeous -- I'm NOT! :)
>
> acorn
>
> children and butterflies need no excuse

I definitely agree, I liked to look at her 30 years ago and I still find her the most attractive woman/girl I've seen. She's wonderful

Carolina Reb

Aug 9, 2012, 1:44:31 PM8/9/12

<jxxx...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> I definitely agree, I liked to look at her 30
>years ago and I still find her the most attractive
>woman/girl I've seen. She's wonderful

She is also a Jewess, original name "Katz," from NYC.

http://www.jewwatch.com