OT but Important: Usenet Abuse and Impersonation by a sick individual using IP address 230.64.241.40

1 view

Radium

Sep 5, 2007, 7:56:10 PM9/5/07
Hi:

To all respective forum readers, please take notice:

1) First of all, my apologies for such a wide off-topic cross-
posting. It's unusual, and very frowned upon. But I deem it
necessary in lieu of recent events. You can just disregard if you
will.

2) There is a user on the net who has impersonated "Don Klipstein",
me, as well as other respectable Usenet posters. He/she is using our
names, email addresses, and profiles to post nonsense on Usenet
newsgroups. This impersonator seems to be located either in Burma or
Korea and has the IP address of 230.64.241.40.

3) Doing a WHOIS checkup on 230.64.241.40 locates the source to be in
Seoul, Korea:

inetnum: 230.64.241.40 - 230.64.241.40
netname: HANANET
descr: Hanaro Telecom Co.
descr: Kukje Electornics Cneter Bldg. 1445-3 Seocho-Dong Seocho-Ku
country: KR
admin-c: IS37-AP
tech-c: SH243-AP
remarks: ***********************************************
remarks: KRNIC of NIDA is the National Internet Registry
remarks: in Korea under APNIC. If you would like to
remarks: find assignment information in detail
remarks: please refer to the NIDA Whois DB
remarks: http://whois.nida.or.kr/english/index.html
remarks: ***********************************************
mnt-by: MNT-KRNIC-AP
mnt-lower: MNT-KRNIC-AP
changed: hostmas...@apnic.net 20020430
status: ALLOCATED PORTABLE
changed: hm-chan...@apnic.net 20041007
source: APNIC

person: Inyup Sung
address: Hanaro Telecom Co.
address: Kukje Electornics Cneter Bldg. 1445-3 Seocho-Dong Seocho-Ku
address: SEOUL
address: 137-070
country: KR
phone: +82-2-106
fax-no: +82-2-6266-6483
e-mail: i...@hananet.net
nic-hdl: IS37-AP
mnt-by: MNT-KRNIC-AP
changed: hostmas...@nic.or.kr 20010523
source: APNIC

person: Seungchul Hwang
address: Hanaro Telecom Co.
address: Kukje Electornics Cneter Bldg., 1445-3 Seocho-Dong Seocho-Ku
address: SEOUL
address: 137-070
country: KR
phone: +82-2-106
fax-no: +82-2-6266-6483
e-mail: i...@hananet.net
nic-hdl: SH243-AP
mnt-by: MNT-KRNIC-AP
changed: hostmas...@nic.or.kr 20010523
source: APNIC

4) However, doing an IP locator on 230.64.241.40 in
http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm?GetLocation reports the source
to be in Yangon, Burma.

5) Don Klipstein and others check your messages on Google Groups by
clicking on your email addresses. You might find loads of nonsense
posted just as I have found in mine.

6) Here is impersonating post 1:

From: Radium <gluceg...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.pyrotechnics
Subject: Re: What is the highest radio frequency used for radio
astronomy?
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 02:17:36 GMT

I am asking a serious question. When will those posts go
away?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

It's annoying me as they are hindering my ability to see my REAL
posts.

#randsent

I feel like infecting hip-crime with trojan horse that will steal all
their info -- including credit card numbers -- and give it to the rest
of the world. I want to burn hip-crime with oxyacetylene flames and
cause them grave-suffering. I want to burn the skins of whoever runs
hipcrime. I want to turn their skins into white foam by thermally-
denaturing their skins with oxyacetylene flames. I hope someone --
with less control over their anger than me -- sets hipcrime's
personnel on fire and gives them a slow, painful, yet sure way out of
existence.

#randsent

Please tell me WhenTF these posts will disappear before I go insane
and do something that both I and everyone else will
regret!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#randsent

#randsent

Hi:

Hipcrime tortures good-hearted Usenet posters for the fun of it.

Hipcrime does this for pleasure. They gain cold-hearted pleasure,
perverse sexual-excitement, sick humor, and sadistic happiness from
impersonating Usenet posters and posting nonsense via the
impersonation

I want Hipcrime to be burnt alive. Death to Hipcrime. They defame
netizens for sport.

Hipcrime are sick scum. Any hipcrimer deserves to be punished. He/she
should be put through the following scenario on a hot and dry day --
in which the sky has few high white clouds [no grey or low clouds]
scattered around -- at about 11:00 AM of that day:

#randsent

1. All his/her voluntary muscles [and their fibers] -- excluding
breathing muscles but including speech muscles -- should be relaxed to
a state of total paralysis [no amount of stimulation (whether neural
or direct electric stimulation of the muscle fibers) should be able to
cause these muscles to contract or "un-relax"].

7) Below is post number 2:

From: Radium <gluceg...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: Re: Mixing two colors usually results in a color that is
between the wavelengths of the original colors; red/blue is the
exception.
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2007 23:40:41 GMT

[...]

cause these muscles to contract or "un-relax"]. This will make him/her
unable to move or vocalize.

#randsent

2. While his/her breathing muscles should not be paralyzed, his/her
voluntary control of them should be totally lost [this means that his/
her autonomic nervous system will have complete control over his/her
respiration].

#randsent

3.

8) So you can see how this net-abuser has impersonated me. He/she has
also impersonated Don Klipstein. It's likely that he/she won't stop
just with us two but will go on impersonating anyone he/she until
stopped. As I've recently found "RHRRC" has also been impersonated.

Don, RHRRC, and others, please check your messages, you'll find posts
that are definitely not yours.

RHRRC, see this:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.lang/msg/0bdffc7edbb1e4da?dmode=source

Don, see this:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.lang/msg/e458793775a43343?dmode=source

Obviously neither of you posted the above two messages.

Much like I didn't post the following message:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.pyrotechnics/msg/1762bed639005379?dmode=source

--
stimulation
using ammonium, should not be used to induce responsiveness in

Quotes from http://www.memorylossonline.com/glossary/psychogenicamnesia.html
:

#randsent

"Psychogenic amnesia (also called functional amnesia) is a form of
amnesia which occurs in otherwise healthy people -- i.e., it is not
the result of a brain injury. It involves loss of important personal
information. Another term for this condition is functional amnesia."

#randsent

"In one form of psychogenic amnesia, called fugue state, individuals
may forget not only their pasts but their very identities. Despite the
many Hollywood movies depicting this phenomenon, fugue state is
extremely rare in real life. Fugue state normally resolves with time,
particularly with the help of therapy."

#randsent

"A more common form of psychogenic amnesia is dissociative amnesia. In
this state, an individual may experience memory loss which is
restricted to a particular period of time, such as the duration of a
violent crime. This memory loss is too extensive to be expl