Revival French New Wave Film needs your support!

pretty project team

Sep 8, 2011, 5:01:32 PM9/8/11
Our independent film, pretty, will not be made without some help.

WATCH our teaser video to get a feel for the project. It's different!
http://vimeo.com/28222926

SHARE with your friends about what you've seen, how you feel about it, what you expect from pretty.
http://www.facebook.com/prettythemovie

DONATE Even the smallest amount brings us that much closer to reaching our goal.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/theprettymovie/pretty-a-feature-film

Thank you for taking the time to invest in our project, however you can!

Love love love,

Madeline
Rebekah
Samantha

We're halfway through out run on Kickstarter! But we need more support!