Question about New Frontier Fan Fiction (Att. PAD)

.

May 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/28/98

Recently one of the largest German Star Trek clubs published a long
article I wrote about New Frontier in one of their fanzines. Because I
love this series so much I thought it was a good idea to introduce more
German fans to it. So far New Frontier hasn`t been translated into
German and not many fans there know about it.

The feedback I got was VERY positive. In Germany fanzines are quite
popular and quite a few fans I know expressed their hope of seeing
printed New Frontier stories or even whole fanzines one day.

I know, fanzines are something of a grey area but they are usually
accepted if they don`t violate the established guidelines. If it would
be another "normal" Star Trek series I wouldn`t ask but New Frontier is
a special case. Would you or Pocket Books mind seeing New Frontier
fanfiction in print?

Baerbel Haddrell

Padguy

May 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/28/98

Baerbel Haddrell asks:

>Would you or Pocket Books mind seeing New Frontier
>fanfiction in print?

It's no skin off my nose. I wouldn't read it for fear of overlap. But I don't
care if fans produce NF fanfic.

Then again, I'm not the copyright holder, so that's not my legal call to make.
Write to John Ordover (ORD...@aol.com) and ask him.

PAD