Peter David is writing a 5-part New Frontier comic series

1 view

Email

Dec 20, 2007, 5:50:47 PM12/20/07
I am a big Star Trek New Frontier fan and therefore I feel the urge to
announce this piece of news here as well:

I have just noticed that after I mentioned the news on his website, PAD
has confirmed that he is writing NF comics:

***

Just to confirm what's been announced elsewhere, yes, I will be writing
a five issue New Frontier series for IDW next year. It will be
completely in continuity and will pick up exactly where the previous NF
book left off. There will also be another New Frontier short story set
in the Mirror Universe as part of another collection.

I do not have a pub date on the next novel. When I do I'll let you know.

***
http://trekweb.com/articles/2007/12/18/IDW-Launches-Peter-Davids-Star-Trek-New-Frontier-Comic-Book-MiniSeries.shtml

http://trekweb.com/articles/2007/12/19/Synopsis-for-New-Frontier-Comic-Book-Cover-for-Intelligence-Gathering-Issue-3.shtml

Baerbel Haddrell