Ceiling Fan Manufacturers and Suppliers in India

Jain Electro

Nov 29, 2019, 4:11:19 AM11/29/19
We are one of the leading ceiling fan manufacturers and suppliers in India and are known for using the most advanced technology. We offer a wide range of ceiling fans in various attractive designs and patterns, which are known for their high performance and low power consumption in the market. Our range of ceiling fans is available in different designs, colors and has superior gloss finishes that add grace to the decor of the surroundings. If you are looking for best ceiling fans with unique design make an order at Jain electro we will design ceiling fans as per customer requirements (100 to 1000 pieces per order). Contact us for more details +(91)-9391038007/ 9849017004
Source: https://www.jainelectro.com/products/ceiling-fan-manufacturer/