Decorative Ceiling fans Suppliers in Hyderabad

Jain Electro

Nov 7, 2019, 7:00:58 AM11/7/19
Our Dzire Decorative fans are offered in a unique blend of cream and cherry color. These panty fans are beautifully designed in eye-catching patterns and offer high performance. A real elegant piece that can gel with any type of home decor. These fans can be availed in standard sizes and models by our clients. The minimum order quantity in this model is 1000 fans. For more details, contact – 9391038007/ 9849017004. (Or) Visit our website: https://www.jainelectro.com/products/decorative-ceiling-fan/