reply to David Brindley

1 view

Albert Robinson

Dec 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/7/97

David,
Your reply interests me , as does the other 2 or 3 that try to ridicule
what PH is trying to achieve.
Once again we have comments with no answers or solutions offered.
To imply that all we have to do is read a history book and all is apparent
.. is folly.
If people did that we not have had any wars this century ... nor stock
market collapses.
I suggest you stick to reading about what interesting lives OTHER people
have had ...
and leave the actual progress to others who have no fear of battle.

Ever hear the maxim - "he who does not study history is doomed to
>repeat it"?

Tell me David ... why is it called a 'maxim' ?

As long as the study of history is accurate, and leads to an informed
opinion.

AND how do we ensure this happens David ... it depends on who the reader is
and the source of the information.

The questions I posed in the original note have not been answered or
referred to except by PH supporters, do I glean from this that all anti PH
people are academics who think we just need educating whilst they pick on
words and phrases .

Herry

Dec 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/10/97

Albert Robinson wrote:

> The questions I posed in the original note have not been answered or
> referred to except by PH supporters, do I glean from this that all > anti PH people are academics who think we just need educating whilst > they pick on words and phrases .

Ayup. Successful politics. Shoot the academics first. Just ask
Pol Pot.

Commie, right wing nutcase... it's all the same to me. Government
interference. Get rid of gun laws. Get rid of immigration restrictions.
It'll sort itself out. Most of all, get rid of you pompous windbags
that _know_ what's right for society. Vote from the rooftops. With
an assault rifle.

Herry

Albert Robinson

Dec 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/10/97

Well ... you certainly take the cake ...
the 'itll sort iself out' attitude is responsible for the mess we are in
now ...

There is not enough space on rooftops for us all to vote you know ...
and you would have to supply the rifles ..
just make sure your not in my sight though ..

Its not a case of shoot the academics .. more just don't listen to them ...
let them talk about stuff whilst others actually do the work.

Albert

Herry <mon...@frrrp.netspace.net.au> wrote in article
<348DE7...@frrrp.netspace.net.au>...