does anybody wanna have sex tonight pure unadulterated sex tonight

iloveitwhenwegetdowndown

Apr 20, 2001, 8:02:05 AM4/20/01
hi i'm in a weird mood i think i've finally gotten so f'ing bored that i've
gone insane. besides the fact that just about everyone is now my babys daddy
or my boyfriend, with one husband & i think two or 3 sex toys you know what can
i girl say.

so anyways last night...erm ok this morning about 3hrs ago i was in the otown
chat with a friend and reggie. now ya'll should know reggie=jacobs best friend
so yeah i asked him what would his comment be if someone told him that they
want to fuck jacob. his reply? haha anyways ok his reply...

he said jake has a girl whom he loves very much and to wait in line

then (best part i promise) he said why dont you try out trevor or erik

can i mention i love reggie? yep yep hes my babys daddy too yep yep yep

thatisall

~*amber
<b>everybody judging me
knowing nothing about me
causing insecurities
cuz of someones jealousy
losing all my privacy
wanting much more normacy
learning to appreciate many
gifts my god has given me

MoffHITZ Girl

Apr 20, 2001, 12:40:08 PM4/20/01

>hi i'm in a weird mood i think i've finally gotten so f'ing bored that i've
>gone insane. besides the fact that just about everyone is now my babys daddy
>or my boyfriend, with one husband & i think two or 3 sex toys you know what
>can
>i girl say.
>
>so anyways last night...erm ok this morning about 3hrs ago i was in the otown
>chat with a friend and reggie. now ya'll should know reggie=jacobs best
>friend
>so yeah i asked him what would his comment be if someone told him that they
>want to fuck jacob. his reply? haha anyways ok his reply...
>
>he said jake has a girl whom he loves very much and to wait in line
>
>then (best part i promise) he said why dont you try out trevor or erik
>
>can i mention i love reggie? yep yep hes my babys daddy too yep yep yep
>
>thatisall

ilovejacob
< font ptsize=12>
//*Sarah
We've gone to far, to give it all up now...
9/8/98 * 2/26/00 * 6/1/00
9/25/00 * 9/26/00 * 9/28/00
9/30/00 * 10/5/00 * 10/15/00

dionc...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2014, 1:59:22 AM8/26/14
I'm trying to fuck...text me 734 8370417