Mission.

Michael DeCleene

Jan 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/9/96
Mark Staloff (sta...@scws45.harvard.edu) wrote:
: This is kind of lame if we just move the nose over here for one day.

: Why not invade a real newsgroup? Any suggestions, other than alt.fan.pooh?

POOH!!!! Yay!!!!!
Mike
Wants Pooh.

--
_\\\|///_
( O-O )

Cindy Alvarez

Jan 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/9/96
Michael DeCleene (decl...@scws31.harvard.edu) wrote:

: Mark Staloff (sta...@scws45.harvard.edu) wrote:
: : This is kind of lame if we just move the nose over here for one day.

: : Why not invade a real newsgroup? Any suggestions, other than alt.fan.pooh?

: POOH!!!! Yay!!!!!

There's a fun history behind the alt.fan.pooh invasion. Involving me
as the evil Harvard dictatrix-wannabe. But I actually think it might be fun
if Harvard people moved in again...the group's normally really boring.

--Cindy
troublemaker netchick

"If an infinite number of monkeys typed at an infinite number
of computers for an infinite length of time, they'd produce
a paper which would get a B+ at Harvard." -me

Mark Staloff

Jan 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/9/96
Michael DeCleene (decl...@scws31.harvard.edu) wrote:
: Mark Staloff (sta...@scws45.harvard.edu) wrote:
: : This is kind of lame if we just move the nose over here for one day.

: : Why not invade a real newsgroup? Any suggestions, other than alt.fan.pooh?

: POOH!!!! Yay!!!!!

Weren't you lurking last year when we invaded for like one day and all of
the Pooh people got upset? No. New group. And not something like
soc.genealogy.french or gnu.emacs.glotz.glotz.glotz or whatever.

Mark

Matt Bruce

Jan 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/9/96
Mark Staloff (sta...@scws45.harvard.edu) wrote:
: Why not invade a real newsgroup? Any suggestions, other than alt.fan.pooh?

I suggest that we start either posting or crossposting to
alt.tv.beavis-n-butthead. I also suggest that we use big words and
perfect grammar, and refuse to write as the young ruffians in question speak.

This could lead to some interesting "dialogue."

--Matt

Mark Staloff

Jan 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/9/96
This is kind of lame if we just move the nose over here for one day.

Why not invade a real newsgroup? Any suggestions, other than alt.fan.pooh?

Mark

Mark Staloff

Jan 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/10/96
Matt Bruce (mlb...@course2.harvard.edu) wrote:
: Mark Staloff (sta...@scws45.harvard.edu) wrote:
: : Why not invade a real newsgroup? Any suggestions, other than alt.fan.pooh?

: I suggest that we start either posting or crossposting to

: alt.tv.beavis-n-butthead. I also suggest that we use big words and
: perfect grammar, and refuse to write as the young ruffians in question speak.

: This could lead to some interesting "dialogue."

Or alt.my.head.hurts. Which is what happens after watching that pathetic
pile of crap they call a program.

Mark

Dontonio Wingfield

Jan 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/10/96
In article <4cuhmm$s...@decaxp.harvard.edu>, sta...@scws45.harvard.edu
(Mark Staloff) wrote:

> This is kind of lame if we just move the nose over here for one day.
>

> Why not invade a real newsgroup? Any suggestions, other than alt.fan.pooh?
>

> Mark

Yeah! Why not invade alt.fan.ok-soda! Buncha twits from Boston College
with their noses up each others' asses! Let's rock and roll!

* DONTONIO WINGFIELD Seattle SuperSonics 1994-1995 *
* Power Forward Portland Trail Blazers 1995-1996 *
* Devotee of SEKHMET Albany Patroons 1996-1997 *

Julia Kim

Jan 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/11/96
Stewart King (slk...@scws35.harvard.edu) wrote:
: Mark Staloff (sta...@scws45.harvard.edu) wrote:
: : Or alt.my.head.hurts. Which is what happens after watching that pathetic
: : pile of crap they call a program.

: I thought I warned you boys not to go out and rile up the stupid people.

Oh shush. It's not like anyone's actually responding to us
intellectually elite Harvard weenies.

just julia

Jan 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/11/96
Stewart King (slk...@scws35.harvard.edu) wrote:
: --
: Stewart King -=- i'm on my back for a few days and everything goes to hell.

This is because, oh great and wise sir, you have no fucking mouth.

julia
"Julia's strategy for dealing with real life, on those rare occasions when
she came into contact with it, was to keep very quiet and hope it would go
away." --Sarah Caudwell, _The Shortest Way to Hades_

Scot J. Trudeau

Jan 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/11/96
In message <4cv85b$3...@decaxp.harvard.edu>,
sta...@scws45.harvard.edu (Mark "I'm jerking off" Staloff) wrote:

>Matt Bruce (mlb...@course2.harvard.edu) wrote:
>: I suggest that we start either posting or crossposting to
>: alt.tv.beavis-n-butthead. I also suggest that we use big words and
>: perfect grammar, and refuse to write as the young ruffians in question speak.
>: This could lead to some interesting "dialogue."

>Or alt.my.head.hurts. Which is what happens after watching that pathetic

>pile of crap they call a program.

whoa! There's a show called "my head hurts"?? Or don't you mean "My So
Called Life"?

--
Scot J. Trudeau [atbnb Special Forces <tm>]
Charter Member (huh huh huh..."member"), atbnb <tm>

Howard Stern

Jan 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/15/96
slk...@scws33.harvard.edu (Stewart King) wrote:

>Only after long walks on the beach.

I'm suprised, I figured you for one of those slut fags who'll stick it in
and ass he can find in the right position.

>: Mike "Sir-Ass-Kicker of Buttland" Morris, atbnb Special Forces <tm>
>
>And oh is my ass kicked.

Don't give up Stew, I've not even started.

--
Howard
Studdering John

Stewart King

Jan 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/15/96
Tess Tickle (tesst...@gonad.org.au) wrote:

: >This is because, oh great and wise sir, you have no fucking mouth.

: But you have a mouth, Julia..

: And I'm about to fill it

: Open wide and say "aaaggghh"

Chickwich?