What is the culture of the nazis/witches?

1 view

FuselOil

Jul 22, 2001, 7:12:08 PM7/22/01
Can you discuss your culture with me under this heading?

FuselOil

Jul 23, 2001, 7:12:05 PM7/23/01
ban...@buffnet.net (FuselOil) wrote in message news:<431e3f9.01072...@posting.google.com>...

> Can you discuss your culture with me under this heading?

Are you going to do this, nazis/witches?
I'm trying very, very, very hard to listen, if you know what I mean.
You have to tell me about your culture for me to know about.
I don't want to learn your culture by going through it.
I don't think I would like it at all, so you must talk about it.

Regards,
Buffalo Bandit

FuselOil

Aug 7, 2001, 7:24:40 PM8/7/01
To the nazis/witches:

Can you discuss your culture with me under this heading?

Are you going to do this, nazis/witches?
I'm trying very, very, very hard to listen, if you know what I mean.
You have to tell me about your culture for me to know about.
I don't want to learn your culture by going through it.
I don't think I would like it at all, so you must talk about it.

If you have a vow of silence about this, I may not be able to help you.

Why can't you talk about your culture?
What will Satan do to you? Do you want to live like this?
Fear can be only in the mind of the beholder.

Why was it that things are not easy for Satan? Who is Satan (Lucifer)?
Did God create the devil's people?
Regards,
David C. Elmore

FuselOil

Aug 10, 2001, 3:55:39 AM8/10/01
To the nazis/witches:
Please respond:

Was God's creation spoiled by satan?
Regards-------------------------------------------------Buffalo Bandit

mo...@maui1.to

Aug 10, 2001, 4:54:59 AM8/10/01
ban...@buffnet.net (FuselOil) wrote:

>Was God's creation spoiled by satan?

Could you know the true scope of any creation without anything to
compare it to?

FuselOil

Aug 10, 2001, 6:10:31 PM8/10/01
To mo...@maui1.to:

> >ban...@buffnet.net (FuselOil) wrote:
>
> >Was God's creation spoiled by satan?
mo-o replied:

> Could you know the true scope of any creation without anything to
> compare it to?

To mo-o:
Possibly!
Regards,
Buffalo Bandit

FuselOil

Aug 17, 2001, 7:27:55 PM8/17/01
To the nazis/witches (john griffin/portctygirl)

Can you discuss your culture with me under this heading?

You have to tell me about your culture for me to know about it.

Don't you want the Plaintiff to learn and understand your culture?

I don't want to learn your culture by going through it.
I don't think I would like it at all, so you must talk about it.

If you have a vow of silence about this, I may not be able to help you.

Do you want the Plaintiff to help you?

Why can't you talk about your culture?

What will Satan do to you if you break your vow of silence?

Who is Satan? Who is Lucifer?

Why was it that things are not easy for Satan?

Did God create the devil's people?
Was God's creation spoiled by satan?

Regards---------------------------------------------Buffalo Bandit

Melissa Park

Aug 21, 2001, 6:24:00 AM8/21/01

FuselOil 이(가) <431e3f9.01081...@posting.google.com> 메시지에서
작성하였습니다...

>To the nazis/witches (john griffin/portctygirl)
>Can you discuss your culture with me under this heading?

Better to ask - Can David C. Elmore find the right sig to discuss this
solipsistic tripe? Say alt.deranged.head.up.ass?

>You have to tell me about your culture for me to know about it.

We don't have to do anything but read this trolling dreck and laugh. Count
yourself lucky that some of us care enough to kick at your crutches.

>Don't you want the Plaintiff to learn and understand your culture?

Parles-tu francais?

>I don't want to learn your culture by going through it.

@ith your deranged sensibilities, you wouldn't know my culture if it bit you
on the ass.

>I don't think I would like it at all, so you must talk about it.
>
>If you have a vow of silence about this, I may not be able to help you.

Check your delusional construct's logical consistency - its getting runny.
Why would the avatar of the lord care to help Nazis and witches?

>Do you want the Plaintiff to help you?

Not in this life. I would be embarassed if I was in such a state that your
help would seem meaningful.

>Why can't you talk about your culture?
>What will Satan do to you if you break your vow of silence?

No vow of silence, but I can see that Satan has been at work in your
lifeSad.

>Who is Satan? Who is Lucifer?

Read a bible, seek out professional help.

>Why was it that things are not easy for Satan?

The horns get in the way when he wants to wear a baseball cap? Can't find
any cloven deck shoes?

>Did God create the devil's people?

Read Genesis/Bereshit... God created all.

>Was God's creation spoiled by satan?

Nah, it just smells that way.

And now - just to rattle your cage.
BlueTonawanda Tonawanda Cheektowaga.
Red Red Blue XR9
Jay Rosenthal is NOT on the committee.
The chair is against the door.
The violins of Autumn wound me with their monotonous languor.

Figure that out!
Hee hee hee

DFOOK

FuselOil

Aug 21, 2001, 6:52:26 PM8/21/01
To "Melissa Park" <deep...@accessv.com>:
Why would God create evil or satan?
Someone along the way said I didn't know anything about your culture.
So I'm trying to find out. I can see you are of no help either.
What do I need professional help for?
Satan doesn't like sports. He has no talent for sports. He's a clutch.
I'm trying to determine if the nazis/witches want to live in a peaceful
coexistence with the Lord's people. M. Dolores Denman left the impression
that that may be wanted.

If satan's people continue on with what they do, then the Lord's
people must find a solution to stop it.

Why did you bring up Jay Rosenthal?
What does your statements suppose to say?
Regards,
Buffalo Bandit

Edit-Delete-Finish

Melissa Park

Aug 21, 2001, 9:04:46 PM8/21/01

FuselOil 이(가) <431e3f9.01082...@posting.google.com>
메시지에서 작성하였습니다...

>To "Melissa Park" <deep...@accessv.com>:
>Why would God create evil or satan?

Dunno - why would he? After all, who put the snake in the garden? Who
created Lucifer? Who created people wi9th free choice? Who allowed for a
human being to succumb to chemical imbalance and become paranid schizo (your
apparent problem)?

>Someone along the way said I didn't know anything about your culture.

Since you don't know my native culture, I would say that was quite
perspicacious of that person.

>So I'm trying to find out. I can see you are of no help either.

Depends. If you're looking for a prescribing psychiatrist (the help you most
clearly need) then you are quite right.

>What do I need professional help for?

Maybe to help you from ending sentences with prepositions?
:)
Maybe your "hearing voices"? Maybe th answer could be found in an objective
reading of your quasi-transcript. How about you pick a psych at random and
mail them your transcript. ASk them if you need help. We'll wait.

>Satan doesn't like sports. He has no talent for sports. He's a clutch.

You've never seen "Damn Yankees" then, have you?

>I'm trying to determine if the nazis/witches want to live in a peaceful
>coexistence with the Lord's people. M. Dolores Denman left the impression
>that that may be wanted.

M. Dolores Denman is dead, should rest in peace, and ill deserves to have
her reputation impugned by crazy little idiots like you.

>If satan's people continue on with what they do, then the Lord's
>people must find a solution to stop it.
>
>Why did you bring up Jay Rosenthal?
>What does your statements suppose to say?

Because YOU constantly bring him up, sparky?

DFOOK

Thomas P. Jabine

Aug 21, 2001, 10:37:25 PM8/21/01
In article <431e3f9.01082...@posting.google.com>,

FuselOil <ban...@buffnet.net> wrote:
>Why would God create evil or satan?

Here's what the Encyclopedia Britannica says:

"The word Satan is the English
transliteration of a Hebrew word for
“adversary” in the Old Testament. With
the definite article the Hebrew word
denotes “the adversary” par
excellence, mainly in the Book of Job,
where the adversary comes to the
heavenly court with the “sons of God.”
His task is to roam through the earth
(like a contemporaneous Persian
official) seeking out acts or persons to
be reported adversely (to the king); his
function thus is the opposite of that of
the “eyes of the Lord,” which roam
through the earth strengthening all that
is good. Satan is cynical about
disinterested human goodness and is
permitted to test it under God's
authority and control and within the
limits that God sets."

http://www.britannica.com/eb/article?eu=67536

FuselOil

Aug 22, 2001, 6:40:37 PM8/22/01
To "Melissa Park" <deep...@accessv.com>:

> >To "Melissa Park" <deep...@accessv.com>:
> >Why would God create evil or satan?
>
> Dunno - why would he? After all, who put the snake in the garden? Who
> created Lucifer? Who created people wi9th free choice? Who allowed for a
> human being to succumb to chemical imbalance and become paranid schizo (your
> apparent problem)?

I was hoping you would have an answer. Regards, BB

> >Someone along the way said I didn't know anything about your culture.
>
> Since you don't know my native culture, I would say that was quite
> perspicacious of that person.

So you're saying that my observations are correct, aren't you?
Regards, BB

> >So I'm trying to find out. I can see you are of no help either.
>
> Depends. If you're looking for a prescribing psychiatrist (the help you most
> clearly need) then you are quite right.

A psychiatrist can't help in the fight against the nazis/witches. Your
advice is worthless. Regards, BB

> >What do I need professional help for?
>
> Maybe to help you from ending sentences with prepositions?

I see that you don't know the English that well either. Regards, BB

> Maybe your "hearing voices"? Maybe th answer could be found in an objective
> reading of your quasi-transcript. How about you pick a psych at random and
> mail them your transcript. ASk them if you need help. We'll wait.

Your advice once again is worth shit. You should see a psychiatrist.
Regards, BB

> >Satan doesn't like sports. He has no talent for sports. He's a clutch.
>
> You've never seen "Damn Yankees" then, have you?

Fill me in then. Regards, BB

> >I'm trying to determine if the nazis/witches want to live in a peaceful
> >coexistence with the Lord's people. M. Dolores Denman left the impression
> >that that may be wanted.
>
> M. Dolores Denman is dead, should rest in peace, and ill deserves to have
> her reputation impugned by crazy little idiots like you.

Fuck M. Dolores Denman. Others carry her mission. Regards, BB

> >If satan's people continue on with what they do, then the Lord's
> >people must find a solution to stop it.
> >
> >Why did you bring up Jay Rosenthal?
> >What does your statements suppose to say?
>
> Because YOU constantly bring him up, sparky?

Did Jay Rosenthal pick the killer of Nicole Brown Simpson? Regards, BB
You're a moron!!! Regards, BB

FuselOil

Aug 22, 2001, 6:44:09 PM8/22/01
To tja...@polaris.umuc.edu (Thomas P. Jabine):
This definition has errors in its logic. Take it with a grain of salt.
Regards---------------------------------------------Buffalo Bandit

Thomas P. Jabine

Aug 22, 2001, 7:44:59 PM8/22/01
>To tja...@polaris.umuc.edu (Thomas P. Jabine):
>This definition has errors in its logic.

You think so? What are they?

FuselOil

Aug 23, 2001, 6:42:48 PM8/23/01
To tja...@polaris.umuc.edu (Thomas P. Jabine):
Why would satan appear in heavenly court with the sons of God?
Why would God set limits for satan? Is satan a product of God?
I believe satan does not report adverse acts. He causes them.

Are you looking for me to justify satan through the Lord's eye?
I can't do that.
Regards,
Buffalo Bandit
Edit-Delete-Finish

BB said:
> [...]

Jabine replied:

Thomas P. Jabine

Aug 23, 2001, 7:42:58 PM8/23/01
>To tja...@polaris.umuc.edu (Thomas P. Jabine):
>Why would satan appear in heavenly court with the sons of God?
>Why would God set limits for satan? Is satan a product of God?

If not, then of what or who?

>I believe satan does not report adverse acts. He causes them.

Interesting theory. Could you elaborate?

>Are you looking for me to justify satan through the Lord's eye?

Are you looking to place or displace blame onto satan? If so, for
what? Do you believe satan caused your crude remarks directed
to female posters?

FuselOil

Aug 24, 2001, 6:49:34 PM8/24/01
To tja...@polaris.umuc.edu (Thomas P. Jabine):

> >To tja...@polaris.umuc.edu (Thomas P. Jabine):
> >Why would satan appear in heavenly court with the sons of God?
> >Why would God set limits for satan? Is satan a product of God?
>
> If not, then of what or who?

I can't account for satan's presence. I don't see where God could have
created him. Can you elaborate at all about satan?

> >I believe satan does not report adverse acts. He causes them.
>
> Interesting theory. Could you elaborate?

He causes turmoil amongst people. Random deaths for his collection of
souls taken, I suppose. Regards, BB

> >Are you looking for me to justify satan through the Lord's eye?
>
> Are you looking to place or displace blame onto satan? If so, for
> what? Do you believe satan caused your crude remarks directed
> to female posters?

Your female posters have also been crude. So don't give me your guilt
trip.
I don't have to look to place blame on satan. I'm familiar now with
some of his work. Regards, BB

Thomas P. Jabine

Aug 24, 2001, 8:29:48 PM8/24/01
>To tja...@polaris.umuc.edu (Thomas P. Jabine):
>

>> >To tja...@polaris.umuc.edu (Thomas P. Jabine):
>> >Why would satan appear in heavenly court with the sons of God?
>> >Why would God set limits for satan? Is satan a product of God?
>>
>> If not, then of what or who?
>I can't account for satan's presence. I don't see where God could have
>created him. Can you elaborate at all about satan?

Depends. What religion are you?

Melissa Park

Aug 24, 2001, 9:57:45 PM8/24/01
ban...@buffnet.net (FuselOil) wrote in message news:<431e3f9.01082...@posting.google.com>...

> To "Melissa Park" <deep...@accessv.com>:
>

> > >To "Melissa Park" <deep...@accessv.com>:
> > >Why would God create evil or satan?
> >
> > Dunno - why would he? After all, who put the snake in the garden? Who
> > created Lucifer? Who created people wi9th free choice? Who allowed for a
> > human being to succumb to chemical imbalance and become paranid schizo (your
> > apparent problem)?

> I was hoping you would have an answer. Regards, BB

Mr. Elmore - the answer is in the questions. Free will requires a
choice.

> > >Someone along the way said I didn't know anything about your culture.
> >
> > Since you don't know my native culture, I would say that was quite
> > perspicacious of that person.
> So you're saying that my observations are correct, aren't you?
> Regards, BB

No - read carefully. I was saying that the person who said you know
nothing about my culture was quite perspicacious. I was also
commenting that YOU are assuming that you know what my culture is...

> > >So I'm trying to find out. I can see you are of no help either.
> >
> > Depends. If you're looking for a prescribing psychiatrist (the help you most
> > clearly need) then you are quite right.

> A psychiatrist can't help in the fight against the nazis/witches. Your
> advice is worthless. Regards, BB

David, have you ever tried? Sincerely, David, give it a try before you
hurt yourself or others..

> > >What do I need professional help for?
> >
> > Maybe to help you from ending sentences with prepositions?
> I see that you don't know the English that well either. Regards, BB

LOL. I know it well enough to teach it in Colleges around the world.

> > Maybe your "hearing voices"? Maybe th answer could be found in an objective
> > reading of your quasi-transcript. How about you pick a psych at random and
> > mail them your transcript. ASk them if you need help. We'll wait.
> Your advice once again is worth shit. You should see a psychiatrist.
> Regards, BB

I have seen one in the past for stress related problems. I don't have
the problems any more. Have you ever seen a psychiatrist, David?

> > >Satan doesn't like sports. He has no talent for sports. He's a clutch.
> >
> > You've never seen "Damn Yankees" then, have you?
> Fill me in then. Regards, BB

Pick up Playbill or Variety or Filmworld.

> > >I'm trying to determine if the nazis/witches want to live in a peaceful
> > >coexistence with the Lord's people. M. Dolores Denman left the impression
> > >that that may be wanted.
> >
> > M. Dolores Denman is dead, should rest in peace, and ill deserves to have
> > her reputation impugned by crazy little idiots like you.
> Fuck M. Dolores Denman. Others carry her mission. Regards, BB

Dolores Denman was a well respected jurist. Your psychotic
phanatasmagoria have imputed to her ideas and actions that were not
hers.

I really would like to know what the triggering event was. Your
constant fixation on Rosenthal and Denman might be a clue... didn't
they specialize in custody issues?

Were you denied custody or parental rights because of your mental
problems, David?

> > >If satan's people continue on with what they do, then the Lord's
> > >people must find a solution to stop it.
> > >
> > >Why did you bring up Jay Rosenthal?
> > >What does your statements suppose to say?
> >
> > Because YOU constantly bring him up, sparky?
> Did Jay Rosenthal pick the killer of Nicole Brown Simpson? Regards, BB
> You're a moron!!! Regards, BB

No, David. Jay Rosenthal has no connection to those events. Why is he
so important to you?

FuselOil

Aug 27, 2001, 7:39:45 PM8/27/01

BB said:
> > I was hoping you would have an answer. Regards, BB
Park Siad:

> Mr. Elmore - the answer is in the questions. Free will requires a
> choice.
Who created God, Park? Regards, BB

Park said:
> > > Since you don't know my native culture, I would say that was quite
> > > perspicacious of that person.
BB said: > > So you're saying that my observations are correct, aren't
you?

Park Said:
> No - read carefully. I was saying that the person who said you know
> nothing about my culture was quite perspicacious. I was also
> commenting that YOU are assuming that you know what my culture is...
I disagree with about your "perspicacious" person. Can you tell me
about the nazis/witches culture? Regards, BB

Park Said:
> > > Depends. If you're looking for a prescribing psychiatrist (the help you most
> > > clearly need) then you are quite right.
So you're not going to talk about your culture, are you? Why not?
Regards, BB
BB said: > > A psychiatrist can't help in the fight against the

Park said:
> David, have you ever tried? Sincerely, David, give it a try before you
> hurt yourself or others..
Give what a try? I don't plan on hurting anyone. What is your problem?
Regards, BB
BB said: > > > >What do I need professional help for?

Park said:
> > > Maybe to help you from ending sentences with prepositions?
BB said: > > I see that you don't know the English that well either.
Regards, BB

Park said:
> LOL. I know it well enough to teach it in Colleges around the world.
Maybe that's causing some of our worldly problems. What exactly do you
teach? Nazism/witchism! Regards, BB
Park said: > > > Maybe your "hearing voices"? Maybe th answer could be

found in an objective
> > > reading of your quasi-transcript. How about you pick a psych at random and
> > > mail them your transcript. ASk them if you need help. We'll wait.
BB said: > > Your advice once again is worth shit. You should see a
psychiatrist.

Park said:
> I have seen one in the past for stress related problems. I don't have
> the problems any more. Have you ever seen a psychiatrist, David?
Have I ever seen a psychiatrist for what? Regards, BB

Park said:
> > > You've never seen "Damn Yankees" then, have you?
BB said: > > Fill me in then. Regards, BB

Park said:
> Pick up Playbill or Variety or Filmworld.
I don't want to spend the money on it. I'm looking up other more
important things. Regards, BB
BB said: > > > >I'm trying to determine if the nazis/witches want to

Park said:
> > > M. Dolores Denman is dead, should rest in peace, and ill deserves to have
> > > her reputation impugned by crazy little idiots like you.
BB said: > > Fuck M. Dolores Denman. Others carry her mission.
Regards, BB

Park said:
> Dolores Denman was a well respected jurist. Your psychotic
> phanatasmagoria have imputed to her ideas and actions that were not
> hers.
>
> I really would like to know what the triggering event was. Your
> constant fixation on Rosenthal and Denman might be a clue... didn't
> they specialize in custody issues?
>
> Were you denied custody or parental rights because of your mental
> problems, David?
I must admit, you lost me on that last one. Regards, BB

Park said:
> > > Because YOU constantly bring him up, sparky?

BB said:> > Did Jay Rosenthal pick the killer of Nicole Brown Simpson?
Regards, BB
> No, David, Jay Rosenthal has no connection to those events. Why is he
>so important to you?
I'm not convinced that Jay didn't play a part somewhere. He has
threatened the Plaintiff for the alcohol plant. Regards, BB

Melissa Park

Aug 28, 2001, 5:04:54 AM8/28/01

> BB said:
> > > I was hoping you would have an answer. Regards, BB
> Park Siad:
> > Mr. Elmore - the answer is in the questions. Free will requires a
> > choice.
> Who created God, Park? Regards, BB

God is First Cause and Prime Mover. He does not need a creator; He is
the creator.

When did you first start hearing voices that no one else heard?

> BB said: > > So you're saying that my observations are correct, aren't
> you?

"quite perspicacious of that person" means teh person who told you
that you knew nothing of my culture was quite correct - you do know
nothing about me.

> > > Regards, BB
> Park Said:
> > No - read carefully. I was saying that the person who said you know
> > nothing about my culture was quite perspicacious. I was also
> > commenting that YOU are assuming that you know what my culture is...
> I disagree with about your "perspicacious" person. Can you tell me
> about the nazis/witches culture? Regards, BB

Nope. Since that "culture" appears to be YOUR construction. I am not a
nazi, nor am I a witch. Indeed, members of my family, including direct
ancestors, were killed by nazis. If it weren't for the fact that you
are obviously mentally deranged, I would take your constant use of the
term very personally.

> So you're not going to talk about your culture, are you? Why not?
> Regards, BB

Do you REALLY want to know about Canadian culture? LOL You must be in
need of sleep.

> BB said: > > A psychiatrist can't help in the fight against the
> nazis/witches. Your
> > > advice is worthless. Regards, BB
> Park said:
> > David, have you ever tried? Sincerely, David, give it a try before you
> > hurt yourself or others..
> Give what a try? I don't plan on hurting anyone. What is your problem?
> Regards, BB

You keep posting about hearing voices which tell you to expose
yourself, rape people, and kill people. David, that is not normal
behaviour. Get help.

> BB said: > > > >What do I need professional help for?
> BB said: > > I see that you don't know the English that well either.
> Regards, BB
> Park said:
> > LOL. I know it well enough to teach it in Colleges around the world.
> Maybe that's causing some of our worldly problems. What exactly do you
> teach? Nazism/witchism! Regards, BB

No, I teach ESL, writing, Business English and literature.

How do you make a living, David?

DFooK

mo...@maui1.to

Aug 28, 2001, 5:40:52 AM8/28/01
deep...@accessv.com (Melissa Park) wrote:

>God is First Cause and Prime Mover. He does not need a creator; He is
>the creator.

I've always loved St. Thomas' five ways!

How may something give motion to something else without itself
moving? What was God doing prior to that first motion? What was the
reason for that first motion?

FuselOil

Aug 28, 2001, 6:25:22 PM8/28/01
To tja...@polaris.umuc.edu (Thomas P. Jabine):

To tja...@polaris.umuc.edu (Thomas P. Jabine):

jabine replied:

> >> If not, then of what or who?

BB said : > >I can't account for satan's presence. I don't see where God could have

> >created him. Can you elaborate at all about satan?
>
> Depends. What religion are you?

You don't need to know my religion to elaborate on satan.
So go ahead and elaborate on satan.
Regards,
Buffalo Bandit

Thomas P. Jabine

Aug 28, 2001, 10:35:14 PM8/28/01
>To tja...@polaris.umuc.edu (Thomas P. Jabine):
>

>To tja...@polaris.umuc.edu (Thomas P. Jabine):
>jabine replied:
>BB said : > >I can't account for satan's presence. I don't see where God could have
>> >created him. Can you elaborate at all about satan?
>>
>> Depends. What religion are you?
>
>You don't need to know my religion to elaborate on satan.

Oh, but you're wrong.

Fusel_Oil

Aug 29, 2001, 6:31:58 AM8/29/01

BB said:
I was hoping you would have an answer.

Park Siad:
Mr. Elmore - the answer is in the questions. Free will requires a
choice.

BB said:
Who created God, Park?

Park Said:
God is First Cause and Prime Mover. He does not need a creator; He is
the creator.

When did you first start hearing voices that no one else heard?

BB replied:
Are you saying that God created satan? I don't believe that.
I see that you don't know what a "paranid schizo" is. I'm not one.
How do you know no one else hears them? The person speaking probably
hears his/her voice.
I see that you don't hear yourself very well.

Park said:
"quite perspicacious of that person" means teh person who told you
that you knew nothing of my culture was quite correct - you do know
nothing about me.

(Comment: Possibly altered here, BB)

Park Said:
Do you REALLY want to know about Canadian culture? LOL
You must be in need of sleep.

BB replied:
You're not as smart as you think. If you're not going to talk about
the nazis/witches culture, then I'm not interested right now.

Park Said:
You keep posting about hearing voices which tell you to expose
yourself, rape people, and kill people. David, that is not normal
behaviour. Get help.

BB reply:
The Plaintiff didn't recently hear a voice telling him to expose
himself or rape people. The nazis/witches though are telling the
Plaintiff to kill people right now. The Plaintiff isn't in to that
like the nazis/witches are.

The Plaintiff doesn't need the help you are talking about. You really
think you know it all, but you're just another stupid bitch.

Park said:
No, I teach ESL, writing, Business English and literature.
How do you make a living, David?

BB replied:
None of your business.

Park said:
You've never seen "Damn Yankees" then, have you?

BB said:
Fill me in then.

Park said:
Dolores Denman was a well respected jurist. Your psychotic
phanatasmagoria have imputed to her ideas and actions that were not
hers.

I really would like to know what the triggering event was. Your
constant fixation on Rosenthal and Denman might be a clue... didn't
they specialize in custody issues?

Were you denied custody or parental rights because of your mental
problems, David?

BB said:
[ (Delete) I must admit, you lost me on that last one.]
I'm not at all psychotic. The nazis/witches I know like picking on
psychotic people though. They like to see if they can get the
psychotic to kill someone. Some of the dialogue they use on people
is now documented. You're probably familiar with it.

BB said:
I'm not convinced that Jay didn't play a part somewhere. He has
threatened the Plaintiff for the alcohol plant.

John Griffin

Aug 29, 2001, 10:09:08 AM8/29/01

"Fusel_Oil" <co...@bfn.org> wrote

> To "Melissa Park" <deep...@accessv.com>:
> Why would God create evil or satan?
>

> Park said:
> Dunno - why would he? After all, who put the snake in the garden? Who
> created Lucifer? Who created people wi9th free choice? Who allowed for
> a human being to succumb to chemical imbalance and become paranid
> schizo (your apparent problem)?
>

> BB said:
> I was hoping you would have an answer.
>

> Park Siad:
> Mr. Elmore - the answer is in the questions. Free will requires a
> choice.
>

> BB said:
> Who created God, Park?
>

> Park Said:
> God is First Cause and Prime Mover. He does not need a creator; He is
> the creator.
>
> When did you first start hearing voices that no one else heard?

Fizzle, you are truly an idiot. At least five billion people alive today
believe in one creation myth or another. Do you really believe each one is
getting a separate message that's only in his head, and a couple of billion
get the identical message?

I wondered what would happen if you ever tried to seriously discuss
something. What
happened here is that you made potctygirl's suspicion (that you and that
amazingly stupid little jerkoff prien are one and the same) look pretty
good. It's really hard to believe it's just a coincidence that two of the
least coherent babbling fools in the world
found this newsgroup.

Maybe you're a witch and prien is your familiar.

> BB replied:
> Are you saying that God created satan? I don't believe that.
> I see that you don't know what a "paranid schizo" is. I'm not one.
> How do you know no one else hears them? The person speaking probably
> hears his/her voice.
> I see that you don't hear yourself very well.
>
> BB said:
> Someone along the way said I didn't know anything about your culture.
>

> Park said:
> Since you don't know my native culture, I would say that was quite
> perspicacious of that person.
>

> BB said:
> So you're saying that my observations are correct, aren't you?
>
> Park said:
> "quite perspicacious of that person" means teh person who told you
> that you knew nothing of my culture was quite correct - you do know
> nothing about me.
>
> (Comment: Possibly altered here, BB)

(You are an idiot. JG)
( -- and a poofter)

> No - read carefully. I was saying that the person who said you know
> nothing about my culture was quite perspicacious. I was also
> commenting that YOU are assuming that you know what my culture is...
>

> BB said:
> I disagree with about your "perspicacious" person. Can you tell me
> about the nazis/witches culture?

Since the above items are enough to prove that you're an idiot, I snipped
the remainder of DFooK's attempts to help you and the demented gobble you
wrote in reply..

If I had a dog as dumb as you, I'd have that sucker defenestrated before he
knew what hit him. I was only kidding when I said that to someone else, but
I'm fucking serious this time.

This exchange was worth repeating...

> Park said:
> I have seen one in the past for stress related problems. I don't have
> the problems any more. Have you ever seen a psychiatrist, David?
>

> BB said:
> Have I ever seen a psychiatrist for what?

Everyone except you knows what a psychiatrist does, fool.

Such defensiveness suggest that you've been "seeing" someone who happens to
be a psychiatrist for a rim job now and then, poofter.

Melissa Park

Aug 29, 2001, 5:54:24 PM8/29/01
I have only myself to blame. A caution to others - when you seek to
engage an apparent paranoid schizo in convo, all you get is paranoid
schizo convo.

Sigh.

Fusel_Oil <co...@bfn.org> wrote in message news:<Pine.GSO.3.96.10108...@bfn.org>...

> To "Melissa Park" <deep...@accessv.com>:
> Why would God create evil or satan?
>

> Park said:
> Dunno - why would he? After all, who put the snake in the garden? Who
> created Lucifer? Who created people wi9th free choice? Who allowed for
> a human being to succumb to chemical imbalance and become paranid
> schizo (your apparent problem)?
>

> BB said:
> I was hoping you would have an answer.

I do. But my personal spirituality only works for me, otherwise it
would be neither personal nor spiritual. One of the reasons I know it
works is that I find myself with no crying need to trumpet my
spirituality on newsgroups.

> Park Siad:
> Mr. Elmore - the answer is in the questions. Free will requires a
> choice.
>

> BB said:
> Who created God, Park?

The answer is in the questions, David.

> Park Said:
> God is First Cause and Prime Mover. He does not need a creator; He is
> the creator.
>
> When did you first start hearing voices that no one else heard?
>
> BB replied:
> Are you saying that God created satan? I don't believe that.

What do you believe, David?

> I see that you don't know what a "paranid schizo" is. I'm not one.

What was the diagnosis, David?

> How do you know no one else hears them? The person speaking probably
> hears his/her voice.

David, a true conversation needs two REAL people. For example, when
you're talking to yourself and you write it down, you get a
"quasi-transcript", but you don't get a conversation.

> I see that you don't hear yourself very well.

...and you talk to yourself too much.

> BB said:
> Someone along the way said I didn't know anything about your culture.
>

> Park said:
> Since you don't know my native culture, I would say that was quite
> perspicacious of that person.
>

> BB said:
> So you're saying that my observations are correct, aren't you?
>
> Park said:
> "quite perspicacious of that person" means teh person who told you
> that you knew nothing of my culture was quite correct - you do know
> nothing about me.
>
> (Comment: Possibly altered here, BB)
>
> No - read carefully. I was saying that the person who said you know
> nothing about my culture was quite perspicacious. I was also
> commenting that YOU are assuming that you know what my culture is...
>

> BB said:
> I disagree with about your "perspicacious" person. Can you tell me
> about the nazis/witches culture?

Since that delusion and term are of YOUR construction, perhaps YOU can
tell th erest of us.

> Park said:
> Nope. Since that "culture" appears to be YOUR construction. I am not a
> nazi, nor am I a witch. Indeed, members of my family, including direct
> ancestors, were killed by nazis. If it weren't for the fact that you
> are obviously mentally deranged, I would take your constant use of the
> term very personally.
>

> BB said:
> So I'm trying to find out. I can see you are of no help either.

David, if you are sincere about getting help I can help you by giving
yu the address of places in your neighbourhood where people will be
very willing and able to help you sort all this out. Do you want that
help?

> Park Said:
> Depends. If you're looking for a prescribing psychiatrist (the help
> you most clearly need) then you are quite right.
>

> BB said:
> So you're not going to talk about your culture, are you? Why not?

I don't want to bore people to tears, David.

> Park Said:
> Do you REALLY want to know about Canadian culture? LOL
> You must be in need of sleep.
>

> BB replied:
> You're not as smart as you think. If you're not going to talk about
> the nazis/witches culture, then I'm not interested right now.

David, you are posting to a public forum where the stated topic has
NOTHING to do with Nazis and witches. I think itis is very rude of you
to keep bringing this up here. It is also very rude of you, when
someone (like me) makes a sincere effort to engage you in convo, to
dismiss it out of hand.

Since YOU are the only one here to have a firm grasp of Nazi-Witch
culture, why don't YOU tell US all about it.

Start with these questions:

1)What medications help you the best?
2) When did you stop taking them?
3) Ever been involuntarily committed?
4) Ever surrendered a power of attornery?
5) What is this fixattion with an alcohol plant?
6) What is this fixation with male sex organs?
7) How long have you been a virgin?

> BB said:
> A psychiatrist can't help in the fight against the nazis/witches. Your
> advice is worthless.
>

> Park said:
> David, have you ever tried? Sincerely, David, give it a try before you
> hurt yourself or others..
>

> BB said:
> Give what a try? I don't plan on hurting anyone. What is your problem?

You keep posting about gertting messages asking you to kill people...
Give the hospital a try, David.

> Park Said:
> You keep posting about hearing voices which tell you to expose
> yourself, rape people, and kill people. David, that is not normal
> behaviour. Get help.
>

> BB reply:
> The Plaintiff didn't recently hear a voice telling him to expose
> himself or rape people. The nazis/witches though are telling the
> Plaintiff to kill people right now. The Plaintiff isn't in to that
> like the nazis/witches are.

Which Nazis and Witches are telling you that? Where are they? How do
they communicate with you?

> The Plaintiff doesn't need the help you are talking about. You really
> think you know it all, but you're just another stupid bitch.

Boy, you really don't know how wrong you ar, do you?

LOL

To discuss your quasi-transcript.

> BB said:
> Satan doesn't like sports. He has no talent for sports. He's a clutch.
>

> Park said:
> You've never seen "Damn Yankees" then, have you?
>

> BB said:
> Fill me in then.
>

> Park said:
> Pick up Playbill or Variety or Filmworld.
>

> BB said:
> I don't want to spend the money on it. I'm looking up other more
> important things.

How do you make a living, David?

> BB said:
> I'm trying to determine if the nazis/witches want to live in a
> peaceful coexistence with the Lord's people. M. Dolores Denman left
> the impression that that may be wanted.
>

> Park said:
> M. Dolores Denman is dead, should rest in peace, and ill deserves to
> have her reputation impugned by crazy little idiots like you.
>

> BB said:
> Fuck M. Dolores Denman. Others carry her mission.

Name names, David.

> Park said:
> Dolores Denman was a well respected jurist. Your psychotic
> phanatasmagoria have imputed to her ideas and actions that were not
> hers.
>
> I really would like to know what the triggering event was. Your
> constant fixation on Rosenthal and Denman might be a clue... didn't
> they specialize in custody issues?
>
> Were you denied custody or parental rights because of your mental
> problems, David?
>

> BB said:
> [ (Delete) I must admit, you lost me on that last one.]
> I'm not at all psychotic. The nazis/witches I know like picking on
> psychotic people though. They like to see if they can get the
> psychotic to kill someone. Some of the dialogue they use on people
> is now documented. You're probably familiar with it.

No, I am not. What documentation? (Here comes that stupid
quasi-transcript again)

> BB said:
> If satan's people continue on with what they do, then the Lord's
> people must find a solution to stop it.
> Why did you bring up Jay Rosenthal?
> What does your statements suppose to say?
>

> Park said:
> Because YOU constantly bring him up, sparky?
>

> BB said:
> Did Jay Rosenthal pick the killer of Nicole Brown Simpson?
>

> Park Said:
> No, David, Jay Rosenthal has no connection to those events. Why is he
> so important to you?
>

> BB said:
> I'm not convinced that Jay didn't play a part somewhere. He has
> threatened the Plaintiff for the alcohol plant.

Please explain.

Melissa Park

Aug 29, 2001, 5:57:23 PM8/29/01
mo...@maui1.to wrote in message news:<2nomot4mgcla3902l...@4ax.com>...

To get back on topic....

What would Tommy have made of Orenthal?

:)

DFooK

mo...@maui1.to

Aug 29, 2001, 9:53:36 PM8/29/01
deep...@accessv.com (Melissa Park) wrote:

A slave?

Fusel_Oil

Aug 30, 2001, 7:10:24 PM8/30/01

From: John Griffin (hilb...@foxinternets.net)
Subject: Re: What is the culture of the nazis/witches?
Newsgroups: alt.fan.oj-simpson

Date: 2001-08-29 07:09:01 PST

> To "Melissa Park" <deep...@accessv.com>:
> Why would God create evil or satan?
>

> Park said:
> Dunno - why would he? After all, who put the snake in the garden? > > Who created Lucifer? Who created people wi9th free choice? Who
> allowed for a human being to succumb to chemical imbalance and
> become paranid schizo (your apparent problem)?
>

> BB said:
> I was hoping you would have an answer.
>

> Park Siad:
> Mr. Elmore - the answer is in the questions. Free will requires a
> choice.
>

> BB said:
> Who created God, Park?
>

> Park Said:
> God is First Cause and Prime Mover. He does not need a creator; He
> is the creator.
>
> When did you first start hearing voices that no one else heard?

john griffin replied:
---------------------

Fizzle, you are truly an idiot. At least five billion people alive
today believe in one creation myth or another. Do you really believe
each one is getting a separate message that's only in his head, and a
couple of billion get the identical message?

I wondered what would happen if you ever tried to seriously discuss
something. What happened here is that you made potctygirl's suspicion
(that you and that amazingly stupid little jerkoff prien are one and
the same) look pretty good. It's really hard to believe it's just a
coincidence that two of the least coherent babbling fools in the world
found this newsgroup.

Maybe you're a witch and prien is your familiar.

BB replied:
-----------

It appears that the nazis/witches all have the same garbage in their
head about creation. You probably do to.

In regards to Prien, I don't know this person from Adam.

Regards,
BB

> BB replied to Park:

> Are you saying that God created satan? I don't believe that.

> I see that you don't know what a "paranid schizo" is. I'm not one.

> How do you know no one else hears them? The person speaking probably
> hears his/her voice.

> I see that you don't hear yourself very well.

john griffin, you shouldn't delete so much.
Regards,
Buffalo Bandit

> BB said to Park:

> Someone along the way said I didn't know anything about your
> culture.
>

> Park said:
> Since you don't know my native culture, I would say that was quite
> perspicacious of that person.
>

> BB said:
> So you're saying that my observations are correct, aren't you?
>
> Park said:
> "quite perspicacious of that person" means teh person who told you
> that you knew nothing of my culture was quite correct - you do know
> nothing about me.
>
> (Comment: Possibly altered here, BB)

john griffin inserted:

(You are an idiot. JG)
( -- and a poofter)

BB replied:
You're an idiot also.

> Park continues:

> No - read carefully. I was saying that the person who said you know
> nothing about my culture was quite perspicacious. I was also
> commenting that YOU are assuming that you know what my culture is...
>

> BB said:
> I disagree with about your "perspicacious" person. Can you tell me
> about the nazis/witches culture?

john griffin inserted:

Since the above items are enough to prove that you're an idiot, I
snipped the remainder of DFooK's attempts to help you and the demented
gobble you wrote in reply..

If I had a dog as dumb as you, I'd have that sucker defenestrated
before he knew what hit him. I was only kidding when I said that to
someone else, but I'm fucking serious this time.

BB replied:
You have proof of nothing.
So what does it mean that you are fucking serious this time. You're
just a fart who plays a witches part.

john griffin continues:

This exchange was worth repeating...

> Park said:
> I have seen one in the past for stress related problems. I don't
> have the problems any more. Have you ever seen a psychiatrist,
> David?
>

> BB said:
> Have I ever seen a psychiatrist for what?

john griffin inserted:

Everyone except you knows what a psychiatrist does, fool.
Such defensiveness suggest that you've been "seeing" someone who
happens to be a psychiatrist for a rim job now and then, poofter.

BB replied:
You are an idiot john. I wanted Park to tell me why I should see
a psychiatrist. I know what one does.
I didn't know psychiatrists give rim jobs. You sound so smart.

FuselOil

Aug 30, 2001, 7:35:06 PM8/30/01
To mo...@maui1.to (definitely a nazi with this reply):
So mo-o, you think Tommy would make Orenthal a slave. Do you want
the Plaintiff to be your slave? You suck in theology.
Regards------------------------------------------------Buffalo Bandit

Melissa Park

Aug 30, 2001, 11:34:05 PM8/30/01

> >What would Tommy have made of Orenthal?
>
> A slave?

ROTFLMAO...

FuselOil

Aug 31, 2001, 6:24:45 PM8/31/01
deep...@accessv.com (Melissa Park):

> > >What would Tommy have made of Orenthal?
> >
> > A slave?
>
> ROTFLMAO...

Your people did drive Tom to suicide.
Would you like the Plaintiff to commit suicide?
Supposedly you get control of the universe if he does. Isn't that right.

ROTFLMAO - Park! What does this mean (see what's at left)?

I think your agreement with making Orenthal a slave puts you in the
nazi group. This, along with your conversation, definitely, puts you
with the nazis/witches. I've notice at this time you haven't reply
to my other posting.
Regards, BB (or should I say DD)

Melissa Park

Sep 3, 2001, 7:12:41 AM9/3/01
ban...@buffnet.net (FuselOil) wrote in message news:<431e3f9.01083...@posting.google.com>...

> deep...@accessv.com (Melissa Park):

> > > A slave?
> >
> > ROTFLMAO...
>
> Your people did drive Tom to suicide.

ROTFLMAO

Thomas Aquinas did not off himself.
Thomas A Becket didn't either.
Not even Thomas Moore.
You're a funny little clueless schizo.

> Would you like the Plaintiff to commit suicide?

No.

> Supposedly you get control of the universe if he does. Isn't that right.

Nope. You're loss would be infinitisimal. The world would not only go
on, but probably in a smoother fashion.

> ROTFLMAO - Park! What does this mean (see what's at left)?

ROTFLMAO

> I think your agreement with making Orenthal a slave puts you in the
> nazi group. This, along with your conversation, definitely, puts you
> with the nazis/witches. I've notice at this time you haven't reply
> to my other posting.

I have a life, Dave.

You might look into getting one.

ROTFLMAO

FuselOil

Sep 3, 2001, 4:57:27 PM9/3/01

BB said:
> > Your people did drive Tom to suicide.
Melissa Park replied:

> ROTFLMAO
>
> Thomas Aquinas did not off himself.
> Thomas A Becket didn't either.
> Not even Thomas Moore.
> You're a funny little clueless schizo.
BB replies:
I don't think I'm clueless. How did you determine who Tommy was?
Regards, BB----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

> > Would you like the Plaintiff to commit suicide?
Melissa Park replied:
> No.
BB replies: Would you like the Plaintiff's soul? Regards,
BB------------------------------------------------------------------------

> > Supposedly you get control of the universe if he does. Isn't that right.
Melissa Park replied:

> Nope. You're loss would be infinitisimal. The world would not only go
> on, but probably in a smoother fashion.
BB replies: Maybe so. Regards, BB

> > ROTFLMAO - Park! What does this mean (see what's at left)?
> >

> ROTFLMAO
>

> > I think your agreement with making Orenthal a slave puts you in the
> > nazi group. This, along with your conversation, definitely, puts you
> > with the nazis/witches. I've notice at this time you haven't reply
> > to my other posting.
Melissa Park replies:

> I have a life, Dave.
>
> You might look into getting one.
>
> ROTFLMAO
BB replies:
Yes, that would have been nice. Regards,