Trashing the Victims and Cora Fischman (great friend ! )

Dorian177

Apr 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/6/96

Is it just me or is anyone else appalled by all the salacious coverage of
Cora Fischman's comments about Nicole's sex life ?
It worries me that this woman is still referred to as " Nicole's friend "
for one thing. God save me from such friends !
More importantly, why is any of this even an issue ? Nicole or Ron's sex
life is totally irrelevant unless you buy into the theory that they
somehow asked for what happened to them because of their own actions. This
woman has ZERO credibility in my opinion and just likes to see her own
name in print ! Maybe she thinks it will help sell her upcoming book.

Nicole Brown was a divorced woman and Ron Goldman was single. Whatever
they may or may not have been doing was their own business ! The fact that
the media is giving this so much play sends a bad message.

To make matters worse, this is all unsubstantiated rumors. Cora admits in
her depos that she has NO firsthand knowledge, just her suppositions and
innuendo ! Heaven knows, she has shown herself to have tremendous insight
by hanging around with OJ ! Besides, this sort of garbage wouldn't be
addmissable in any court in this country.

Just another fine example of trashing the victim, and victizing the
victim's families !
Too damned bad that neither of them are here to defend themselves !

pam

Apr 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/6/96
Dorian177 wrote:

> Is it just me or is anyone else appalled by all the salacious coverage of
> Cora Fischman's comments about Nicole's sex life ?

i feel the same way you do about this celebrity wannabe. even before
faye resnick wrote her first book, cora was giving interviews alluding
to a lesbian relationship between nicole and faye. my first impression
was that she was an envious bitch in search of her 15 minutes in the
limelight. as far as cora being nicole's friend, she may have been a
close friend at one time, but prior to nicole's murder, cora and
nicole had a falling out because cora was sidling up to oj and
betraying nicole's friendship. some kind of friend....
pam

Anne

Apr 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/6/96
Dorian177 (dori...@aol.com) wrote:
:

: Is it just me or is anyone else appalled by all the salacious coverage of
: Cora Fischman's comments about Nicole's sex life ?

: It worries me that this woman is still referred to as " Nicole's friend "

: for one thing. God save me from such friends !
: More importantly, why is any of this even an issue ? Nicole or Ron's sex
: life is totally irrelevant unless you buy into the theory that they
: somehow asked for what happened to them because of their own actions. This
: woman has ZERO credibility in my opinion and just likes to see her own
: name in print ! Maybe she thinks it will help sell her upcoming book.

I wonder what she will call her book... Maybe something like:
"How I slept with my friend, Nicole's ex-husband, and how
I helped my friend Nicole's ex-husband trash the memory and
the reputation of his brutally murdered ex-wife."

: Nicole Brown was a divorced woman and Ron Goldman was single. Whatever

: they may or may not have been doing was their own business ! The fact that
: the media is giving this so much play sends a bad message.

Right on!

: To make matters worse, this is all unsubstantiated rumors. Cora admits in

: her depos that she has NO firsthand knowledge, just her suppositions and
: innuendo ! Heaven knows, she has shown herself to have tremendous insight
: by hanging around with OJ ! Besides, this sort of garbage wouldn't be
: addmissable in any court in this country.

Her hanging around at Rockingham, and often spending the night
there, with Simpson, is one of the many tacky aspects of this
case....Wait until she crosses Simpson, and he belts her
a couple of times. Wonder if she will change her tune, then?

: Just another fine example of trashing the victim, and victizing the

: victim's families !
: Too damned bad that neither of them are here to defend themselves !

Yes.

Anne ... <anne...@panix.com>

McShannon

Apr 7, 1996, 4:00:00 AM4/7/96
On 6 Apr 1996 00:54:52 -0500, dori...@aol.com (Dorian177) wrote:

>Is it just me or is anyone else appalled by all the salacious coverage of
>Cora Fischman's comments about Nicole's sex life ?
>It worries me that this woman is still referred to as " Nicole's friend "
>for one thing. God save me from such friends !
>More importantly, why is any of this even an issue ? Nicole or Ron's sex
>life is totally irrelevant unless you buy into the theory that they
>somehow asked for what happened to them because of their own actions. This
>woman has ZERO credibility in my opinion and just likes to see her own
>name in print ! Maybe she thinks it will help sell her upcoming book.
>

>Nicole Brown was a divorced woman and Ron Goldman was single. Whatever
>they may or may not have been doing was their own business ! The fact that
>the media is giving this so much play sends a bad message.
>

>To make matters worse, this is all unsubstantiated rumors. Cora admits in
>her depos that she has NO firsthand knowledge, just her suppositions and
>innuendo ! Heaven knows, she has shown herself to have tremendous insight
>by hanging around with OJ ! Besides, this sort of garbage wouldn't be
>addmissable in any court in this country.
>

>Just another fine example of trashing the victim, and victizing the
>victim's families !
>Too damned bad that neither of them are here to defend themselves !

Bravo!!!
McShan

Cheryl McGonegal

Apr 7, 1996, 4:00:00 AM4/7/96
pam <har...@wdc.net> wrote:

>Dorian177 wrote:
>>

>> Is it just me or is anyone else appalled by all the salacious coverage of
>> Cora Fischman's comments about Nicole's sex life ?

>i feel the same way you do about this celebrity wannabe. even before

>faye resnick wrote her first book, cora was giving interviews alluding
>to a lesbian relationship between nicole and faye. my first impression
>was that she was an envious bitch in search of her 15 minutes in the
>limelight. as far as cora being nicole's friend, she may have been a
>close friend at one time, but prior to nicole's murder, cora and
>nicole had a falling out because cora was sidling up to oj and
>betraying nicole's friendship. some kind of friend....
>pam

Another reason was that she was having an affair with a grocery store
sackboy and using Nicole as an "alibi." This of course is just gossip
(so far)......gee, why do I suddenly feel like one of those gossipy
old hens in Mayberry.... ;-) Cheryl

Patrick Holley

Apr 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/16/96
pam (har...@wdc.net) wrote:
: Dorian177 wrote:
: >
: >
: >
: > Is it just me or is anyone else appalled by all the salacious coverage of
: > Cora Fischman's comments about Nicole's sex life ?

: i feel the same way you do about this celebrity wannabe. even before
: faye resnick wrote her first book, cora was giving interviews alluding
: to a lesbian relationship between nicole and faye.

That is a total misrepresentation. Cora was interviewed about Faye's
book (details about the lesbian encounter had been leaked) and was saying
that Faye should not have used stuff like that in her book. Cora was
slamming Faye about Faye using NBS' vulnerability to sleep with her.

: my first impression

: was that she was an envious bitch in search of her 15 minutes in the
: limelight.

That is Faye, who sold nude photos of NBS to the National Enquirer.
Not Cora, who reluctantly sold one story. Faye cashed in, went on book
tours, sold stories, nude photos. A general sleaze. Admitted that there
were lies in her book, but said she couldn't change them, the National
Enquirer writer wouldn't let her. poor Faye.

: as far as cora being nicole's friend, she may have been a

: close friend at one time, but prior to nicole's murder, cora and
: nicole had a falling out because cora was sidling up to oj and
: betraying nicole's friendship.

That is total nonsense. Cora did not sidle up to OJ. OJ was friends with
Ron, barely knew Cora. It wasn't until after the murders and Ron and
Cora broke up and OJ acquitted did Oj even really talk to Cora. Usually
he would hang out with Ron and ignore Cora.

NBS didn't like Cora cheating on Ron, Cora
didn't like NBS' lifestyle (sleeping with Faye), etc.

:some kind of friend....

She's telling the truth. Unlike Faye who tells lies.

: pam

Dorian177

Apr 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/16/96
Dear Patrick Following is a copy of a newsgroup post. Just thought I
should tell you that only the first lines were mine. The rest were other's
subsequent responses to that post. Not that anything in there was so
awful, but please be careful about crediting the correct authors. They may
want the credit for one thing. For another, I might be nervous about
someone elses quotes being attributed to me. Thanks,
Dori...@aol.com
***************

ubject: Re: Trashing the Victims and Cora Fischman (great friend ! )
From: jho...@galaxy.galstar.com (Patrick Holley)
Date: 16 Apr 1996 07:06:58 GMT

Cheryl McGonegal

Apr 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/17/96

>:some kind of friend....

>: pam

Yeah, that Cora - she's a real winner. Beating on OJ's chest at the
funeral, asking him why he murdered Nicole, and now supporting
the butcher with every breath. Now there's a consistent, credible
person for you..... Cheating on her husband with the neighborhood
grocery store "sackboy." Yep. I can see why you'd defend her Folley.
She's such an honest, truthful person - especially to her own husband.
Cheryl

Greg Goss

Apr 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/22/96
jho...@galaxy.galstar.com (Patrick Holley) wrote:

>That is Faye, who sold nude photos of NBS to the National Enquirer.
>Not Cora, who reluctantly sold one story.

Tell us again what kind of blackmail was used to force Cora to
"reluctantly" "sell" one story.

How does a newspaper convince someone to "reluctantly" sell a story?
Keep upping the money until it is an offer one can't refuse? Hold her
kids hostage? I want more information on how she was forced to
reluctantly sell a story.

What a bizarre phrase. But normal for Mr. Holley.

Greg Goss

Apr 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/22/96
c...@fcol.com (Cheryl McGonegal) wrote:
>Now there's a consistent, credible
>person for you..... Cheating on her husband with the neighborhood
>grocery store "sackboy." Yep. I can see why you'd defend her Folley.
>She's such an honest, truthful person - especially to her own husband.

Why make such an issue about the career of the "other man"? Would it
have been any better if she'd been sleeping with a Senior Systems
Analyst? A producer? Trump?

Sure she was sleeping around on her husband, but to keep beating on
the "sackboy" bit sounds like classism. It would be a more powerful
argument if you just pointed out that the marriage collapsed cuz she
was cheating on hubby. The career of the guy is completely
irrelelvant in this argument.

Cheryl McGonegal

Apr 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/24/96
or...@mindlink.bc.ca (Greg Goss) wrote:

The career of the guy is entirely relevant. Don't you find it odd
that the wife of a physician would run around on her husband
with a grocery store sackboy? I do - absolutely, classist or not.
Cheryl

aka Ritch ©

Apr 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/24/96
On Wed, 24 Apr 1996 06:04:26 GMT, c...@fcol.com (Cheryl McGonegal)
wrote:

>or...@mindlink.bc.ca (Greg Goss) wrote:

...Because...that means that the "affaire d'amour" was about sex...not
status..or power...simply desire..or the "need" to spite her husband
for some reason....who knows?

Bassman...aka Ritch ©

Dorian177

Apr 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/25/96
or...@mindlink.bc.ca (Greg Goss) wrote:

>c...@fcol.com (Cheryl McGonegal) wrote:
>>Now there's a consistent, credible
>>person for you..... Cheating on her husband with the neighborhood
>>grocery store "sackboy." Yep. I can see why you'd defend her Folley.
>>She's such an honest, truthful person - especially to her own husband.

>Why make such an issue about the career of the "other man"? Would it
>have been any better if she'd been sleeping with a Senior Systems
>Analyst? A producer? Trump?

>Sure she was sleeping around on her husband, but to keep beating on
>the "sackboy" bit sounds like classism. It would be a more powerful
>argument if you just pointed out that the marriage collapsed cuz she
>was cheating on hubby. The career of the guy is completely
>irrelelvant in this argument.

The career of the guy is entirely relevant. Don't you find it odd
that the wife of a physician would run around on her husband
with a grocery store sackboy? I do - absolutely, classist or not.
Cheryl

What makes the career of this guy relevant - or the fact that there even
WAS a guy is this:
First of all it was Miss Cora that made it an issue by her statements that
the "sort" of people that Nicole & Faye were hanging out with had a direct
bearing on the murders - what's good for the goose.....

Secondly, it has to do with her stability, her credibility, and her
possible reasons for having an axe to grind. Without being an elite-ist
it's hardly usual that a woman married to a doctor decides to have an
affair with the grocery boy. It shows that she, at the very least, is not
honest & calls her integrity into question.
And it's corroboration for the version of the story that the falling out
between Nicole & Cora was Nicole's disapproval of Cora neglecting her kids
to conduct this affair -NOT because of Cora's disapproval of Nicole's
lifestyle.

Cheryl McGonegal

Apr 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/26/96

dori...@aol.com (Dorian177) wrote:

>or...@mindlink.bc.ca (Greg Goss) wrote:

Yes, trashing the victim to divert attention from her own
shortcomings. Cheryl

Linda and Cliff Griffith

Apr 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/26/96

In <4lkg97$d...@tofu.alt.net> c...@fcol.com (Cheryl McGonegal) writes:
>The career of the guy is entirely relevant. Don't you find it odd
>that the wife of a physician would run around on her husband
>with a grocery store sackboy? I do - absolutely, classist or not.
>Cheryl

What does the sackboy have that the physician doesn't?

Terry Hallinan

Apr 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/27/96

Bedside manner.

Best, Terry

"Positive - Being wrong at the top of one's lungs"
-The Devil's Dictionary

just della

Apr 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/27/96

On Wed, 24 Apr 1996 06:04:26 GMT, c...@fcol.com (Cheryl McGonegal) was urged to share:

>or...@mindlink.bc.ca (Greg Goss) wrote:
>
>>c...@fcol.com (Cheryl McGonegal) wrote:
>>>Now there's a consistent, credible
>>>person for you..... Cheating on her husband with the neighborhood
>>>grocery store "sackboy." Yep. I can see why you'd defend her Folley.
>>>She's such an honest, truthful person - especially to her own husband.
>
>>Why make such an issue about the career of the "other man"? Would it
>>have been any better if she'd been sleeping with a Senior Systems
>>Analyst? A producer? Trump?
>
>>Sure she was sleeping around on her husband, but to keep beating on
>>the "sackboy" bit sounds like classism. It would be a more powerful
>>argument if you just pointed out that the marriage collapsed cuz she
>>was cheating on hubby. The career of the guy is completely
>>irrelelvant in this argument.
>

>The career of the guy is entirely relevant. Don't you find it odd
>that the wife of a physician would run around on her husband
>with a grocery store sackboy? I do - absolutely, classist or not.
>Cheryl

i have to disagree on the relevance of what the guy does to
earn a living. you can't be saying that all physicians are,
by definition, better than all "sackboys?" if so, then that begs
the question what makes one person "better" than another? their
career? their heart? brain? salary? i guess if one is in the
market for an affair, youth, energy and dexterity might be qualities
one would consider. (if memory serves <sigh>)

"Sex hasn't been the same since women started enjoying it."
--Lewis Grizzard
-------------...@ix.netcom.com-------------------

aka Ritch ©

Apr 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/27/96

On 26 Apr 1996 20:18:05 GMT, grif...@ix.netcom.com(Linda and Cliff
Griffith) wrote:

>In <4lkg97$d...@tofu.alt.net> c...@fcol.com (Cheryl McGonegal) writes:

>>The career of the guy is entirely relevant. Don't you find it odd
>>that the wife of a physician would run around on her husband
>>with a grocery store sackboy? I do - absolutely, classist or not.
>>Cheryl

>What does the sackboy have that the physician doesn't?

TIME....to service the "client/customer"..

Bassman...aka Ritch ©

Cheryl McGonegal

Apr 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/28/96

grif...@ix.netcom.com(Linda and Cliff Griffith) wrote:

>In <4lkg97$d...@tofu.alt.net> c...@fcol.com (Cheryl McGonegal) writes:
>>The career of the guy is entirely relevant. Don't you find it odd
>>that the wife of a physician would run around on her husband
>>with a grocery store sackboy? I do - absolutely, classist or not.
>>Cheryl
>>
>What does the sackboy have that the physician doesn't?

Don't know. But whatever it is, it must have been "irresistible."
To heck with the hubby, to heck with the kids, to heck with her
friend, Nicole -- "gotta have that sackboy!" ;-) Cheryl

Cheryl McGonegal

Apr 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/28/96

de...@ix.netcom.com (just della) wrote:

>On Wed, 24 Apr 1996 06:04:26 GMT, c...@fcol.com (Cheryl McGonegal) was urged to share:

>>or...@mindlink.bc.ca (Greg Goss) wrote:

>>>Why make such an issue about the career of the "other man"? Would it
>>>have been any better if she'd been sleeping with a Senior Systems
>>>Analyst? A producer? Trump?
>>
>>>Sure she was sleeping around on her husband, but to keep beating on
>>>the "sackboy" bit sounds like classism. It would be a more powerful
>>>argument if you just pointed out that the marriage collapsed cuz she
>>>was cheating on hubby. The career of the guy is completely
>>>irrelelvant in this argument.
>>

>>The career of the guy is entirely relevant. Don't you find it odd
>>that the wife of a physician would run around on her husband
>>with a grocery store sackboy? I do - absolutely, classist or not.
>>Cheryl

> i have to disagree on the relevance of what the guy does to

> earn a living. you can't be saying that all physicians are,
> by definition, better than all "sackboys?" if so, then that begs
> the question what makes one person "better" than another? their
> career? their heart? brain? salary? i guess if one is in the
> market for an affair, youth, energy and dexterity might be qualities
> one would consider. (if memory serves <sigh>)

I wouldn't know della. Please explain what we married folk
should be looking for, should any of us decide that we "must"
have a fling. As to the relevance of the sackboy, I wonder
why a woman in the social position of a doctor's wife would
jeopardize her position, her marriage and her children for
someone in, shall we say, a less "esteemed" social position.
But I'm sure you, being such a self-described expert in these
matters, can explain it so well as to make it seem almost
admirable. Cheryl

Anne

Apr 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/28/96

Cheryl McGonegal (c...@fcol.com) wrote:

: grif...@ix.netcom.com(Linda and Cliff Griffith) wrote:

: >In <4lkg97$d...@tofu.alt.net> c...@fcol.com (Cheryl McGonegal) writes:

: >>The career of the guy is entirely relevant. Don't you find it odd

: >>that the wife of a physician would run around on her husband
: >>with a grocery store sackboy? I do - absolutely, classist or not.
: >>Cheryl

: >>
: >What does the sackboy have that the physician doesn't?

: Don't know. But whatever it is, it must have been "irresistible."
: To heck with the hubby, to heck with the kids, to heck with her
: friend, Nicole -- "gotta have that sackboy!" ;-) Cheryl

Can we say "putz," boys and girls? ;)

Anne ... <anne...@panix.com>

confused

Apr 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/28/96

c...@fcol.com (Cheryl McGonegal) wrote:

<snips>

>To heck with the hubby, to heck with the kids, to heck with her
>friend, Nicole -- "gotta have that sackboy!" ;-) Cheryl

Maybe even "gotta sack that boy" !?! <g>

Cheryl McGonegal

Apr 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/29/96

mo...@mmw-gbg.net (confused) wrote:

>c...@fcol.com (Cheryl McGonegal) wrote:

ROFL!!! ;-D Cheryl

just della

Apr 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/30/96

On Sun, 28 Apr 1996 07:56:11 GMT, c...@fcol.com (Cheryl McGonegal) was urged to share:

>de...@ix.netcom.com (just della) wrote:

>> i have to disagree on the relevance of what the guy does to
>> earn a living. you can't be saying that all physicians are,
>> by definition, better than all "sackboys?" if so, then that begs
>> the question what makes one person "better" than another? their
>> career? their heart? brain? salary? i guess if one is in the
>> market for an affair, youth, energy and dexterity might be qualities
>> one would consider. (if memory serves <sigh>)
>
>I wouldn't know della. Please explain what we married folk
>should be looking for, should any of us decide that we "must"
>have a fling. As to the relevance of the sackboy, I wonder
>why a woman in the social position of a doctor's wife would
>jeopardize her position, her marriage and her children for
>someone in, shall we say, a less "esteemed" social position.
>But I'm sure you, being such a self-described expert in these
>matters, can explain it so well as to make it seem almost
>admirable. Cheryl

boy you sure took off with this post, didn't you cheryl?
still wondering what makes a "sackboy" automatically a
better person than a physician? and i wonder why a woman
in the "social position of a doctor's wife" or *any*
married woman for that matter, would "jeopardize her position,
her marriage and her children" for any reason? don't ask
me. i'm not the one making judgements here, cheryl. that's
your special arena. can't wait to read your next pontification
from on high.

"It is well, when judging a friend, to remember that he is judging you
with the same godike and superior impartiality." --Arnold Bennett
--------------...@ix.netcom.com--------------------------

just della

Apr 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/30/96

On 25 Apr 1996 15:00:17 -0400, dori...@aol.com (Dorian177) was urged to share:

>or...@mindlink.bc.ca (Greg Goss) wrote:
>
>>c...@fcol.com (Cheryl McGonegal) wrote:

>>>Now there's a consistent, credible
>>>person for you..... Cheating on her husband with the neighborhood
>>>grocery store "sackboy." Yep. I can see why you'd defend her Folley.
>>>She's such an honest, truthful person - especially to her own husband.
>
>>Why make such an issue about the career of the "other man"? Would it
>>have been any better if she'd been sleeping with a Senior Systems
>>Analyst? A producer? Trump?
>
>>Sure she was sleeping around on her husband, but to keep beating on
>>the "sackboy" bit sounds like classism. It would be a more powerful
>>argument if you just pointed out that the marriage collapsed cuz she
>>was cheating on hubby. The career of the guy is completely
>>irrelelvant in this argument.
>

>The career of the guy is entirely relevant. Don't you find it odd
>that the wife of a physician would run around on her husband
>with a grocery store sackboy? I do - absolutely, classist or not.
>Cheryl
>

>What makes the career of this guy relevant - or the fact that there even
>WAS a guy is this:
>First of all it was Miss Cora that made it an issue by her statements that
>the "sort" of people that Nicole & Faye were hanging out with had a direct
>bearing on the murders - what's good for the goose.....

>Secondly, it has to do with her stability, her credibility, and her
>possible reasons for having an axe to grind. Without being an elite-ist
>it's hardly usual that a woman married to a doctor decides to have an
>affair with the grocery boy. It shows that she, at the very least, is not
>honest & calls her integrity into question.
>And it's corroboration for the version of the story that the falling out
>between Nicole & Cora was Nicole's disapproval of Cora neglecting her kids
>to conduct this affair -NOT because of Cora's disapproval of Nicole's
>lifestyle.

i agree that her affair, "sackboy" or not, is relevant to fishman's
hypocrisy and it shows her to be quite *irrelevant* as a
judge of nicole's life style. but i don't know how you can
say, "it's hardly usual that a woman married to a doctor decides
to have an affair with the grocery boy." first of all, where
is the data on this? and secondly, who do doctors' wives have
affairs with? lawyers? golf pros?

Dorian177

Apr 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/30/96

Della wrote:
i agree that her affair, "sackboy" or not, is relevant to
fishman's
hypocrisy and it shows her to be quite *irrelevant* as a
judge of nicole's life style. but i don't know how you can
say, "it's hardly usual that a woman married to a doctor decides
to have an affair with the grocery boy." first of all, where
is the data on this? and secondly, who do doctors' wives have
affairs with? lawyers? golf pros?

Hmmmmm.....Let's see. Former- NFL- running- backs- who- have- recently-
murdered- their ex-wives- who- also- happen- to- have- been- your- best-
friend -maybe ?
The ones who, at the very least, you know, used to kick the s--t out of
her when ever the mood struck him . The one on who's chest you pounded at
the funeral crying "why why why ?"
Most doctor's wives that I know, or any wives for that matter, don't screw
anybody but their husbands. If they do, they can hardly be suprised by the
derision when they set themselves up as the arbiter of what qualifies as a
moral lifestyle.

just della

Apr 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/30/96

On 30 Apr 1996 01:48:05 -0400, dori...@aol.com (Dorian177) was urged to share:

no argument here.

Anne

Apr 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/30/96

Cheryl McGonegal (c...@fcol.com) wrote:
<snip>

: The career of the guy is entirely relevant. Don't you find it odd

: that the wife of a physician would run around on her husband
: with a grocery store sackboy? I do - absolutely, classist or not.
: Cheryl

Personally, yes, I agree with you, but don't forget
Lady Chatterly's Lover....Her lover was hardly in her
social class. It was obvious he was well endowed with
whatever it was she was looking for. <chuckle>
I think this probably is the explanation for Cora's
attraction for the sackboy. Would you agree? ;)

Anne ... <anne...@panix.com>

Robert Hickey

Apr 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/30/96

In <4lv876$q...@tofu.alt.net> c...@fcol.com (Cheryl McGonegal) writes:

>>What does the sackboy have that the physician doesn't?
>
>Don't know. But whatever it is, it must have been "irresistible."

>To heck with the hubby, to heck with the kids, to heck with her
>friend, Nicole -- "gotta have that sackboy!" ;-) Cheryl

Damn!!! I could have saved a lot of time and money over the years by
being a "sackboy". Why worry about anything else when all you need to
do is to carry around some grocery sacks... I guess you learn all the
short cuts when it's too late (sigh). Why didn't anyone tell me this
when I was younger? (or did I just miss something?...) Should have
spent less time working at a career and just "popped" a few sacks open
at the check-out line -- now I'm depressed... Robert

Linda and Cliff Griffith

Apr 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/30/96

In <4m49il$9...@newsbf02.news.aol.com> dori...@aol.com (Dorian177)
writes:
Without being an elite-ist
>>it's hardly usual that a woman married to a doctor decides to have an
>>affair with the grocery boy. It shows that she, at the very least,
is
>not
>>honest & calls her integrity into question.
>Most doctor's wives that I know, or any wives for that matter, don't
screw
>anybody but their husbands. If they do, they can hardly be suprised by
the
>derision when they set themselves up as the arbiter of what qualifies
as a
>moral lifestyle.

So you're saying that the affair "shows that she...is not honest &
calls her integrity into question." I wholeheartedly agree with that.
So we can change the sentence, and the condemnations will remain the
same: "It's hardly usual that a married woman decides to have an
affair."

Linda

Mako

May 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/1/96

anne...@panix.com (Anne) wrote:

>Anne ... <anne...@panix.com>

He may have been a physician, but that doesn't mean he had the right
prescription. Some men become so engrossed in and consumed by their
careers/professions, that they have little interest in, or the talent
or energy for, their "husbandly" duties.

KAINE SIS2

May 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/1/96

In article <4m7qvm$6...@bolivia.it.earthlink.net>, r...@earthlink.net (Mako)
writes:

>He may have been a physician, but that doesn't mean he had the right
>prescription. Some men become so engrossed in and consumed by their
>careers/professions, that they have little interest in, or the talent
>or energy for, their "husbandly" duties.

Are Cora and Ron Fishman still together? Just curious.

Greg Goss

May 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/1/96

grif...@ix.netcom.com(Linda and Cliff Griffith) wrote:

>In <4m49il$9...@newsbf02.news.aol.com> dori...@aol.com (Dorian177)
>writes:

>>Most doctor's wives that I know, or any wives for that matter, don't screw
>>anybody but their husbands. If they do, they can hardly be suprised by the
>>derision when they set themselves up as the arbiter of what qualifies as a
>>moral lifestyle.
>>
>So you're saying that the affair "shows that she...is not honest &
>calls her integrity into question." I wholeheartedly agree with that.
>So we can change the sentence, and the condemnations will remain the
>same: "It's hardly usual that a married woman decides to have an
>affair."

And I, too, agree.

just della

May 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/2/96

On Wed, 01 May 1996 13:59:40 GMT, r...@earthlink.net (Mako) was urged to share:

>anne...@panix.com (Anne) wrote:
>
>>Cheryl McGonegal (c...@fcol.com) wrote:
>><snip>
>
>>: The career of the guy is entirely relevant. Don't you find it odd
>>: that the wife of a physician would run around on her husband
>>: with a grocery store sackboy? I do - absolutely, classist or not.
>>: Cheryl
>
>>Personally, yes, I agree with you, but don't forget
>>Lady Chatterly's Lover....Her lover was hardly in her
>>social class. It was obvious he was well endowed with
>>whatever it was she was looking for. <chuckle>
>>I think this probably is the explanation for Cora's
>>attraction for the sackboy. Would you agree? ;)
>
>>Anne ... <anne...@panix.com>
>

>He may have been a physician, but that doesn't mean he had the right
>prescription. Some men become so engrossed in and consumed by their
>careers/professions, that they have little interest in, or the talent
>or energy for, their "husbandly" duties.

the point is no one knows what this "sackboy" had or
didn't have, what the husband/physician had or didn't
have, what worked or didn't in the marriage, what makes
cora tick, etc., etc. we know so very little. how can
anyone form a snap judgement based on such a paucity of
information? it's conjecture, projection and assumption
and in some cases, just arrogance at work when we choose
to judge others' actions.

"Tequila . . . it's not just for breakfast anymore."
---------...@ix.netcom.com------------------

Jean Lyles

May 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/2/96

de...@ix.netcom.com (just della) said:

>> the point is no one knows what this "sackboy" had or
>> didn't have, what the husband/physician had or didn't
>> have, what worked or didn't in the marriage, what makes
>> cora tick, etc., etc. we know so very little. how can
>> anyone form a snap judgement based on such a paucity of
>> information? it's conjecture, projection and assumption
>> and in some cases, just arrogance at work when we choose
>> to judge others' actions.

Yes Della, this ng is filled with a lot of people who must feel they
are without wrong, or something.

Lots of assuming and presuming going on. This newsgroup/written way
of communicating is looking better and better to me.

--
Jean Lyles
jea...@nando.net

Joyce Bolton

May 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/3/96

kain...@aol.com (KAINE SIS2) wrote:

>In article <4m7qvm$6...@bolivia.it.earthlink.net>, r...@earthlink.net
(Mako)
>writes:
>
>>He may have been a physician, but that doesn't mean he had the right
>>prescription. Some men become so engrossed in and consumed by their
>>careers/professions, that they have little interest in, or the talent
>>or energy for, their "husbandly" duties.
>>

>Are Cora and Ron Fishman still together? Just curious.

According to Cora's depostion, they're in the process of getting a
divorce.

Terry Hallinan

May 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/3/96

de...@ix.netcom.com (just della) wrote:

>>>Cheryl McGonegal (c...@fcol.com) wrote:

>>>: The career of the guy is entirely relevant. Don't you find it odd
>>>: that the wife of a physician would run around on her husband
>>>: with a grocery store sackboy? I do - absolutely, classist or not.
>>>: Cheryl

> the point is no one knows what this "sackboy" had or

> didn't have, what the husband/physician had or didn't
> have, what worked or didn't in the marriage, what makes
> cora tick, etc., etc. we know so very little. how can
> anyone form a snap judgement based on such a paucity of
> information? it's conjecture, projection and assumption
> and in some cases, just arrogance at work when we choose
> to judge others' actions.

> "Tequila . . . it's not just for breakfast anymore."
> ---------...@ix.netcom.com------------------

Good Lord, Della, are you suggesting that the affair may not even be
true?

I am shocked!

Really shocked!

Nobody would lie about such things.

Cheryl McGonegal

May 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/3/96

r...@earthlink.net (Mako) wrote:

>anne...@panix.com (Anne) wrote:
>>Cheryl McGonegal (c...@fcol.com) wrote:
>><snip>

>>: The career of the guy is entirely relevant. Don't you find it odd
>>: that the wife of a physician would run around on her husband
>>: with a grocery store sackboy? I do - absolutely, classist or not.
>>: Cheryl

>>Personally, yes, I agree with you, but don't forget

>>Lady Chatterly's Lover....Her lover was hardly in her
>>social class. It was obvious he was well endowed with
>>whatever it was she was looking for. <chuckle>
>>I think this probably is the explanation for Cora's
>>attraction for the sackboy. Would you agree? ;)

>>Anne ... <anne...@panix.com>

LOL! Yes, I'd say that's a given. Thank goodness we're off the
"social status" topic and onto a, well...more "entertaining" one.
;-) ;-) ;-)

>He may have been a physician, but that doesn't mean he had the right
>prescription. Some men become so engrossed in and consumed by their
>careers/professions, that they have little interest in, or the talent
>or energy for, their "husbandly" duties.

LOL! I like that - "right prescription." <cackle> Cheryl

Anne

May 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/3/96

n$p...@tofu.alt.net>:
Cheryl McGonegal (c...@fcol.com) wrote:

: >>Anne ... <anne...@panix.com>

Oh, thank goodness, a return to having a sense of humor,
for a change! Way to go, Cheryl. ;)

Anne ... <anne...@panix.com>

just della

May 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/4/96

On Fri, 03 May 1996 06:20:00 GMT, hall...@borg.com (Terry Hallinan) was urged to
share:

>de...@ix.netcom.com (just della) wrote:

>> the point is no one knows what this "sackboy" had or
>> didn't have, what the husband/physician had or didn't
>> have, what worked or didn't in the marriage, what makes
>> cora tick, etc., etc. we know so very little. how can
>> anyone form a snap judgement based on such a paucity of
>> information? it's conjecture, projection and assumption
>> and in some cases, just arrogance at work when we choose
>> to judge others' actions.

>> "Tequila . . . it's not just for breakfast anymore."
>> ---------...@ix.netcom.com------------------
>
>Good Lord, Della, are you suggesting that the affair may not even be
>true?
>
>I am shocked!
>
>Really shocked!
>
>Nobody would lie about such things.

sorry terry. musta been the tequila. won't
happen again.

"A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great
deal of it is absolutely fatal." --Oscar Wilde
------------...@ix.netcom.com---------------

Cheryl McGonegal

May 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/4/96

de...@ix.netcom.com (just della) wrote:

>On Wed, 01 May 1996 13:59:40 GMT, r...@earthlink.net (Mako) was urged to share:

>>anne...@panix.com (Anne) wrote:

>>>Cheryl McGonegal (c...@fcol.com) wrote:
>>><snip>
>>
>>>: The career of the guy is entirely relevant. Don't you find it odd
>>>: that the wife of a physician would run around on her husband
>>>: with a grocery store sackboy? I do - absolutely, classist or not.
>>>: Cheryl
>>
>>>Personally, yes, I agree with you, but don't forget
>>>Lady Chatterly's Lover....Her lover was hardly in her
>>>social class. It was obvious he was well endowed with
>>>whatever it was she was looking for. <chuckle>
>>>I think this probably is the explanation for Cora's
>>>attraction for the sackboy. Would you agree? ;)
>>
>>>Anne ... <anne...@panix.com>
>>

>>He may have been a physician, but that doesn't mean he had the right
>>prescription. Some men become so engrossed in and consumed by their
>>careers/professions, that they have little interest in, or the talent
>>or energy for, their "husbandly" duties.

> the point is no one knows what this "sackboy" had or

> didn't have, what the husband/physician had or didn't
> have, what worked or didn't in the marriage, what makes
> cora tick, etc., etc. we know so very little. how can
> anyone form a snap judgement based on such a paucity of
> information? it's conjecture, projection and assumption
> and in some cases, just arrogance at work when we choose
> to judge others' actions.

> "Tequila . . . it's not just for breakfast anymore."
> ---------...@ix.netcom.com------------------

Good start della. As I said, I knew you could do it - make adultery
seem almost admirable. Congratulations on your first step. Can't
wait to see what follows. Cheryl

nicole.a...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2019, 11:52:09 PM4/24/19
On Saturday, April 6, 1996 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Dorian177 wrote:
> Is it just me or is anyone else appalled by all the salacious coverage of
> Cora Fischman's comments about Nicole's sex life ?
> It worries me that this woman is still referred to as " Nicole's friend "
> for one thing. God save me from such friends !
> More importantly, why is any of this even an issue ? Nicole or Ron's sex
> life is totally irrelevant unless you buy into the theory that they
> somehow asked for what happened to them because of their own actions. This
> woman has ZERO credibility in my opinion and just likes to see her own
> name in print ! Maybe she thinks it will help sell her upcoming book.
>
> Nicole Brown was a divorced woman and Ron Goldman was single. Whatever
> they may or may not have been doing was their own business ! The fact that
> the media is giving this so much play sends a bad message.
>
> To make matters worse, this is all unsubstantiated rumors. Cora admits in
> her depos that she has NO firsthand knowledge, just her suppositions and
> innuendo ! Heaven knows, she has shown herself to have tremendous insight
> by hanging around with OJ ! Besides, this sort of garbage wouldn't be
> addmissable in any court in this country.
>
> Just another fine example of trashing the victim, and victizing the
> victim's families !
> Too damned bad that neither of them are here to defend themselves !

chrisde...@gmail.com

May 31, 2019, 4:11:50 AM5/31/19
You are absolutely wrong. You have no credibility.

Sorry if it doesn’t make you pretend Nicole was a saint
She was not.

mamilo...@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2020, 8:57:49 AM8/4/20
I'm reading Faye's book on nicole brown ,I see alot of mistakes mis spelling of words and people's lastniames, how can I believe cant spell rigjt 2 trashing her dead friends sex life as if Cora Fishman was getting pounded by a black grocery clerk no surprise with a Chinese