Michael Hahn, Kim Goldman Hahn, Fred Goldman, MORE

mg...@yahoo.com

Mar 7, 2006, 1:19:19 PM3/7/06
This is so "EVERYONE" Know's what "ON The Legal Horizon.

This is a Post Today I made on Sabbath's Website, www.dumb-ass.net
Forum Index » The Simpson Conspiracy:

Mario G. Nitrini The 3rd

Joined: 11 Jan 2006
Location: Reseda, california

This is for MICHAEL HAHN.

Michael, in regards to your E-mail that you sent me just this past
Sunday, I Know that You may be Hesitant in Replying
to MY Reply to you, Regarding Your E-mail to me.

Michael, The Goldman's are "THE DARLING'S" of The Media and MORE
(YUCK), even Though Fred Goldman and Kim Goldman Hahn are Criminal and
Illegal. It Makes NO DIFFERENCE to the Media and MANY MORE People and
Organizations Concerning this Issue about Fred Goldman and Kim Goldman
Hahn.

Michael, to get Legal Justice for Yourself Concerning The Goldman's,
the Only way I see it, is to LEGALLY Publically Expose Fred Goldman and
Kim Goldman Hahn to the World, so that EVERYONE Knows how Illegal and
Criminal Fred Goldman and Kim Goldman TRULY are.

This is for EVERYONE to Read. This is MOST of my E-mail Reply to
Michael Hahn:

Michael,

I am VERY LEERY of Most EVERYONE that has some kind of a Connection to
The OJ Simpson Case. It's NOT you Personally.

I don't know if you have been following:

www.dumb-ass.net Forum Index » The Simpson Conspiracy

but The Legal Power of The Internet has put me on a Legal Level Playing
Field with ALL of These Illegal and Criminal People who have Tried SO
HARD to Ruin My Life ANY way they Could. Well NOW, NO ONE, and I mean
NO ONE, DARE make ANY Illegal Move(s) on me, Because, they Know they
run the Risk of Now Exposing themselves and Others of what REALLY
Happened in The OJ Simpson Case, and THEY CAN VERY possibly
Go-To-Prison and LOSE Everything they have..........................

Check this out:

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=alt.fan.oj-simpson%2Blorann
http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=alt.fan.oj-simpson%2Blorann@gte
.net

Then go Here:

Jill Shively
In Shively's lawsuit against Peter Bozanich and Brian patrick Clarke,
in this case they are in trouble for lying to protect OJ. Bozanich
deliberatley lied in order to not have Jill testify. Bozanich is a
third generation deputy da. Clarke was and is a buddy of OJ, and
recently moved to Florida to avoid paying a judgement Shively has...
more »
by winning...@aol.com - Feb 28 - 42 new of 42 messages

Jill Shively is GOING-TO-GET her Rightly Deserved Legal Justice.

Michael, OJ Simpson did a Radio Interview at the end of December, 2005
in Denver Colorado. In One part of it, He Snidely "Tauants" The
Goldman's:

O.J. Simpson Part 4
December 27th, Craig Silverman and Tony Kovaleski spoke with O.J.
Simpson about how the criminal justice system worked in his favor, but
the civil justice system worked against him.

O.J. Simpson Part 3
December 27th, Craig Silverman and Tony Kovaleski spoke with O.J.
Simpson about his trial, the ramifications it's had on law in general
and how it's affected his life and those around him.

O.J. Simpson Part 2
December 27th, Craig Silverman and Tony Kovaleski spoke with O.J.
Simpson about the last Monday Night Football game of the season, race
relations in football and his trial.

O.J. Simpson Part 1
December 27th, Craig Silverman and Tony Kovaleski spoke with O.J.
Simpson about his football experiences.

http://www.khow.com/cc-common/podcast/single_podcast.html?podcast=csin
terviews_podcast.xml

Now Michael, HOW MANY times in the Past has OJ Simpson Gone on TV or
Radio and Fred Goldman and His Daughter go on TV to Rebutt him???
MANY, MANY Times.

NOT THIS TIME, and you Know why???? Because OJ Simpson Follows me
around and Read about Your Impending Divorce to Kim Goldman
Hahn...........................and take it from there.

I want to Legally help you Michael, I AM LEERY.

Someone E-mailed me and told me that they have some Information that
You might be Interested in concerning Fred Goldman and a Real Estate
Transaction. They wanted to contact you Directly and I Basically said
NO WAY.

Would I would first like you to do, is Register on Sabbath's Website:

www.dumb-ass.net Forum Index » The Simpson Conspiracy

and make NEW Topic asking me to get into Contact with you. This way
EVERYONE will Know that you are in contact with me, and I Promise you,
The Goldman's WILL BE LEGALLY SWEATING, as others will be ALSO,
BIG-TIME

I can Legally help you and you can Legally help me..

Mario G. Nitrini 111

_________________

Mario G. Nitrini 111

mariogn...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2020, 3:34:14 PM8/9/20
Please check me out on Twitter
👇
https://mobile.twitter.com/nitrini1950/with_replies
pertaining to new evidence and information re: certain situations in The OJ Simpson Case & Saga

Mario George Nitrini 111
-
The OJ Simpson Case