MEZZALUNA CONNECTION TO RON GOLDMAN'S FRIENDS DEATHS!

Noah's Dove

Feb 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/13/97

Subject:
MEZZALUNA CONNECTION--RON GOLDMAN
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 1996 23:00:13 -0800
Newsgroups:
alt.journalism,altcurrent-events.usa,talk.politics.guns

11/25/96 AT 10:20 pm ON CHNL 13 UPN LOS ANGELES

The news report was that THE LA POLICE said that Nicole was probably at
the wrong place at the
wrong time. Why because Ron Goldman's 3 best friends were killed or
murdered right after Ron's death. One was killed in the same manner as
Ron Goldman and Nicole. Slashed throats. 4 others have disappeared or
vanished. The connection is that they all worked at Mezzaluna. At the
time of the murder of Ron -- he was having financial problems.

So OJ is innocent of the murders.

David K. Bryant

Feb 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/14/97

gor...@intergate.bc.ca (Noah's Dove) writes:

>The news report was that THE LA POLICE said that Nicole was probably at
>the wrong place at the
>wrong time. Why because Ron Goldman's 3 best friends were killed or
>murdered right after Ron's death. One was killed in the same manner as
>Ron Goldman and Nicole. Slashed throats. 4 others have disappeared or
>vanished. The connection is that they all worked at Mezzaluna. At the
>time of the murder of Ron -- he was having financial problems.

How about some facts....

Like: names, dates, places.

djd

Feb 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/14/97

In <gordiet-1302...@pm11s22.intergate.bc.ca>

gor...@intergate.bc.ca (Noah's Dove) writes:

>Subject:
> MEZZALUNA CONNECTION--RON GOLDMAN
> Date:
> Mon, 25 Nov 1996 23:00:13 -0800
> Newsgroups:
> alt.journalism,altcurrent-events.usa,talk.politics.guns
>

>11/25/96 AT 10:20 pm ON CHNL 13 UPN LOS ANGELES
>
>The news report was that THE LA POLICE said that Nicole was probably
at
>the wrong place at the
>wrong time. Why because Ron Goldman's 3 best friends were killed or
>murdered right after Ron's death. One was killed in the same manner as

>Ron Goldman and Nicole. Slashed throats. 4 others have disappeared or

>vanished. The connection is that they all worked at Mezzaluna. At
the
>time of the murder of Ron -- he was having financial problems.
>

>So OJ is innocent of the murders.

How did OJ's blood get at the scene and in his Bronco?

Robert C. Miller

Feb 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/14/97

David K. Bryant wrote:

> gor...@intergate.bc.ca (Noah's Dove) writes:
>
> >The news report was that THE LA POLICE said that Nicole was probably at
> >the wrong place at the
> >wrong time. Why because Ron Goldman's 3 best friends were killed or
> >murdered right after Ron's death. One was killed in the same manner as
> >Ron Goldman and Nicole. Slashed throats. 4 others have disappeared or
> >vanished. The connection is that they all worked at Mezzaluna. At the
> >time of the murder of Ron -- he was having financial problems.
>
> How about some facts....
>
> Like: names, dates, places.

Bob writes,

I'm not sure of the facts as presented above. There was Michael Nigg, a
waiter at the Mezzaluna who was driving a Mercedes was gunned down in
one of those LA robberies (like Ennis Cosby) where the person is gunned
down without anything being taken. That was in September 1995, so it
wasn't Simpson on that one. The question arises how Nigg could afford to
own a Mercedes. It's been a long time since I worked as a busboy, maybe
they tip a lot better these days, but owning a Mercedes is a little
curious.

Remember that Keith Zlomsowitch took off for Florida. He has been
described as the maitre 'd at the Mezzaluna, and also "Director of
Operations". He also held a similar position at the Aspen Mezzaluna. I
don't know whether he was threatened or not, but I never heard that he
died.

Recall, Aspen was where Nicole met Kato Kaelin and her lover Grant
Cramer.

There was John Debello, the manager who did the books and came in on
Sunday nights for a free meal, who supposedly had gotten into a fight
with Goldman over Nicole (KILLING TIME and an interview during the trial
with someone identified as "Jack," a PI with the Simpson case I'm
guessing was McKenna). Debello testified at the prelim and then
disappeared.

"A restaurant colleague's car was torched in 1994 in Corona Del Mar,
California." - KILLING TIME

"A second friend's life was threatened at his Aspen Colorado night club.
Both potential victims have disappeared..." -KILLING TIME

Brett Cantor, who has been described as Goldman's former employer,
former friend, and also as owning the club regularly attended by Ron,
Nicole, and Faye Resnick (The Dragonfly, in Hollywood) had his throat
slashed like the two Bundy victims on July 20, 1993, a year before the
murders.

Then there was OJ's organized crime friend, Casimir "Butch" Sucharski,
who was machinegunned along with two lady friends at his Miramar,
Florida, estate a week or so after OJ was behind bars. Sucharski had
visited OJ two weeks before the murders. -A PROBLEM OF EVIDENCE

The Mezzaluna was known for being a cocaine distributing location in LA.
Joey "the Ip" Ippolito had been the biggest Hollywood cocaine
distributor before he went to jail prior to the murders (although he was
on the lam after escaping from a roadside workteam before the murders).
Al Cowlings had been a "driver" for Ippolito and had been at the Ip's
place when the cops raided it. AC testified on the Ip's behalf at a
grand jury in 1993.

Then there's the story about Samantha Hill who's suitcase contained the
addresses and phone numbers of AC and OJ, as well as ten to fifty pounds
of cocaine (depending on which press account you read).

We all saw the National Enquirer story on Denise Brown's acquaintance
with Tony "the Animal" Fiato, former mob "enforcer" and now in the
federal witness protection program. But when she left the nurturing nest
that was the Browns' home, she first moved in with Robert Evans,
Hollywood producer/one-time head of Paramount Pictures, who was
implicated in the murder of Roy Radin ("the Cotton Club Murder"). Evans
started his career in the entertainment field operating gaming tables in
pre-Castro Cuba, in a milieu with the likes of Santos Trafficante, Meyer
Lansky, Jack Ruby, and Frank Sturgis (aka Fiorini), one of the Watergate
burglers. Denise, spokeswoman for battered women, also bedded down with
such stalwarts as funkster Rick James (recently released from jail after
serving time for some sort of rape/torture/kidnap sentence). By some
accounts, Denise had also been intimate with Al Cowlings, who as we know
had worked for Joey Ippolito.

Noah's Dove

Feb 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/14/97

In article <5e24p9$h...@dfw-ixnews9.ix.netcom.com>,
djd...@ix.netcom.com(djd) wrote:

> In <gordiet-1302...@pm11s22.intergate.bc.ca>

> gor...@intergate.bc.ca (Noah's Dove) writes:
> >

> >Subject:
> > MEZZALUNA CONNECTION--RON GOLDMAN
> > Date:
> > Mon, 25 Nov 1996 23:00:13 -0800
> > Newsgroups:
> > alt.journalism,altcurrent-events.usa,talk.politics.guns
> >

> >11/25/96 AT 10:20 pm ON CHNL 13 UPN LOS ANGELES
> >

> >The news report was that THE LA POLICE said that Nicole was probably
> at
> >the wrong place at the
> >wrong time. Why because Ron Goldman's 3 best friends were killed or
> >murdered right after Ron's death. One was killed in the same manner as
>
> >Ron Goldman and Nicole. Slashed throats. 4 others have disappeared or
>
> >vanished. The connection is that they all worked at Mezzaluna. At
> the
> >time of the murder of Ron -- he was having financial problems.
> >

> >So OJ is probably innocent of the murders.

> How did OJ's blood get at the scene and in his Bronco?

It was possibly planted.

Dmitri's O.J. Reasonable Doubt FAQ

1. Why didn't the defense produce OJ's gloves he wore in the photos and
videos presented by the prosecution?

(a) It didn't make sense. It would not prove that OJ didn't own the
murder gloves. Instead, it might prove that he wore Aris Isotoners of
the same model (from which the prosecutors could infer that he might
have owned more such Aris Isotoners). Even if these gloves were larger
than the evidence gloves, it wouldn't change the prosecution's
willingness to insist that the murder gloves must have shrunk, etc. And
if they were similar in size to the evidence gloves, this would
undermine the effect of the glove demo.

(b) It is not unreasonable to think that the evidence gloves are not
OJ's (they didn't fit, and MacDonell's glove shrinkage experiment
suggests that they wouldn't shrink significantly) AND OJ just happened
to lose, throw away, give away, or otherwise get rid of the gloves he
wore in Winter of 1994 AND nobody but him could confirm that. Indeed,
there was a single brown glove (apparently dissimilar to those in the
photos) found by the police, and this strongly suggests that OJ may
occasionally lose gloves. And the black gloves weren't found either,
while OJ had no apparent reason to get rid of them. So maybe both pairs
got thrown away at some point cause they were too old. A murderer just
happened to have similar gloves, but they didn't fit!

(c) Police found a knitcap in the Simpson's Bronco. The car also
contained a shovel, Hertz letters, old receipts. Given that Allan Park
didn't notice the Bronco when he and OJ were leaving in the limo, it is
not unreasonable to assume that the Bronco got taken to the crime scene
by someone other than Simpson, so that person also got the gloves and
another knitcap from the Bronco. The car seen by Park to the left from
the Rockingham exit was the murderer's getaway car, and it apparently
disappeared by 5:30 a.m. (otherwise, it would be examined by the
police, along with the Bronco and Kato's car on Ashford).

2. How do you explain the Bronco shoeprint with blood on it that matched
Nicole?

(a) Agent Bodziak has never explicitly ruled out Fuhrman as source of
the Bronco shoeprint. The S-like patterns observed by him might be
caused by nature of the carpet or the floor underneath. Or by how wet
grass affected blood distribution on the soles of Fuhrman's shoes.
Also, Fuhrman testified to having seen three or four spots of what
appeared to be blood on the exterior of the Bronco door, and from
Fung's testimony we know that two of the four spots seen in People's
197-b could only be seen with the door open, and that no photograph
showed any other blood spots on the exterior of that door. So Fuhrman
must have opened the door, wiped the glove, and then locked the door.
Either OJ himself forgot to lock the Bronco, or Fuhrman had some other
means of breaking in (a slimjim).

(b) The murderer stole Simpson's car to commit the murders. Besides the
signs listed in 1(c), this goes along with part of Heidstra's testimony
(a white vehicle). The killer left his shoeprint.

(c) There was too little blood in the Bronco. The killer broke in after
he came from Bundy to Rockingham to frame OJ. This is when he made the
Bruno Magli shoeprint inside. Park simply failed to notice the Bronco:
indeed, he never said the Bronco wasn't in place, just that he had not
seen it.

(d) The imprint in question wasn't even a shoeprint. Just some smudge
planted by the LAPD.

3. If OJ didn't make the thumps on the wall of Kato Kaelin's room, who
did?

(a) There was a problem with the plumbing caused by Simpson's
showering.

(b) Something was wrong with the air-conditioning unit. Nobody asked
Kato if the A/C was on!

(c) The real killer made the thumps when he came to set OJ up.

(d) The defense timeline speaks against explanation (c). Neither OJ,
nor any other killer would make it to Rockingham on time to cause the
thumps. Baden testified that the struggle with Goldman took 5-15
minutes. The white vehicle seen by Heidstra might be unrelated, and
even if it wasn't, it must have left after the thumps (placed at 10:40)
anyway, so...

(d1) The killer(s) had an accomplice who remained at Rockingham, so
they knew OJ didn't have an alibi when they framed him.

(d2) There was another prowler, who decided not to come forward for
whatever reason.

Either of these sources might have also been the cause of steps Rosa
Lopez allegedly heard at about 9:30 p.m.

(e) Kato made up the thump story. Just one of his practical jokes that
went too far. Or maybe he was under influence of drugs, so he moved the
picture and "heard" the non-existent thumps.

(f) Kato and Rachel did the crime and then gave each other alibis.
Marcia Clark explained that no phone records of local calls (with the
notable exception of cell phone ones) are kept, so there's no
independent confirmation they had a conversation. Comments on small
heel-like imprints on Goldman's jeans given in 4(b) apply.

4. Is it just a coincidence that OJ cut himself twice the night of June
12, receiving multiple cuts and scratches?

(a) Yes. Most cuts happened in Chicago. The cut Simpson received at
home was relatively small (nobody noticed) and looked like a paper cut
(Baden). Quite a few amazing coincidences in this case (the Jeep door
found open, Goldman's being in the wrong place in the wrong time,
Faye's having been placed in the rehab shortly prior to the slayings.
etc.) are widely accepted as such by pro-prosecution folks. So one more
coincidence isn't so unbelievable. Simpson said, "I bleed all the
time", and his arthritis medication might've contributed to that.
Arthritis pain could prevent Simpson from spotting the injury right
away.

(b) No. Simpson received the LA cut and the scratches when he tried
(unsuccessfully) to prevent Arnelle from going to Bundy. The second car
seen by Park matched the description of Arnelle's Saab, but Arnelle
claimed she returned at 1 a.m. She contradicted three detectives on how
they entered the house (they said they entered through the rear door;
moreover, Phillips testified that "no alarm went off", which suggests
that Arnelle might have had it disabled by then). Arnelle's wet clothes
got found inside a washing machine in the laundry room, but Arnelle
claimed she didn't go into the house since June 11. Finally, there were
parallel line imprints on Goldman's jeans that had heel-like shape.
Agent Bodziak says these could not be shoeprints, cause he couldn't see
edges. Experiments showed that similar PLPs could be obtained by
applying a roller over Golman's shirt (which got pulled down during the
struggle, so it might be over the jeans at some point). But what
pressed on the shirt, and why do the imprints have this shape? Well,
Bodziak also agreed that if these imprints were shoeprints, they had to
be made by a small shoe. So if we assume that the shoeprints had been
made through the shirt (hence no sharp edges seen in the imprints on
jeans), then these shoes could belong to Arnelle! Simpson later decided
to cover for Arnelle and her "date" (whom she never named).

5. Why did blood from the Bundy drops match OJ?

(a) "Old blood". It was too degraded. Simpson left it there some time
earlier. Just one more coincidence! OJ told the police he bleeds "all
the time"!

(b) The blood got tampered with by the LAPD. There were 1.5 cc of OJ's
blood unaccounted for. The original blood was the real killer's (he
also happened to get injured that night: the B blood under Nicole's
fingernails!) or the victims' (dripped from the murder weapon or the
murderer's clothes). It became degraded because of hostile environment
or poor collection and preservation techinques. Or an intentional
substitution for swatches occurred.

(c) The killers had Simpson's blood. He must have had some of his blood
taken for tests related to his arthritis or the tumor that got removed
later (in July, 1994). Indeed, Dr. Huizenga, and not OJ's own doctor,
testified for the defense. Why? Because OJ's former physician must have
provided the killers with a sample of OJ's blood. The murderers
sprinkled Simpson's blood on the scene.

6. The socks with blood on them? Planted (the strap testimony, the EDTA
testimony, MacDonell's testimony). The blood on the rear gate? Planted
(the EDTA testimony).

7. The Rockingham glove?

(a) Planted by Det. Fuhrman (it appeared moist and sticky, there was no
bloody trail to the glove).

(b) Planted by the Real Killer(s), who wanted to distract attention
from themselves and/or implicate OJ.

8. Blue-black fiber on the evidence? Perhaps, it is all over the LAPD lab,
this "cesspool of contamination". And where is the blue-black
sweatsuit?

9. Size 12 Bruno Magli shoes apparently left footprints at the scene.
Simpson wears size 12. How come?

(a) A few other people also wear size 12. One of them did it. Just
another coincidence. And where is the evidence of OJ's having ever
owned Bruno Magli's?

(b) Fuhrman also wears size 12. He is a lying genocidal racist biased
against interracial couples. He killed the victims and later came to
the scene to investigate (wearing a different pair of shoes,
naturally).

10. Why did some blood from the notch of the Rockingham glove match
Simpson?

(a) Criminalist Yamauchi got it there when he examined the glove
shortly after he spilled some blood from the OJ's sample.

(b) OJ didn't deny bleeding at Rockingham. Some blood was in the
Bronco, so it got on the glove when Fuhrman wiped it there.

(c) The Real Killer(s) used or broke into OJ's Bronco after he bled
there, and that's when Simpson's blood got on the Rockignham glove.

Doze123

Feb 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/14/97

djd wrote:
>How did OJ's blood get at the scene and in his Bronco?
HIS BLOOD WAS NEVER THERE!!! The police took a blood sample from OJ and
sent it straight to the labs,claiming it came from the crime scene.

Scott Matteson

Feb 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/14/97

Noah's Dove (gor...@intergate.bc.ca) wrote:

: Subject:
: MEZZALUNA CONNECTION--RON GOLDMAN
: Date:
: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 23:00:13 -0800
: Newsgroups:
: alt.journalism,altcurrent-events.usa,talk.politics.guns

: 11/25/96 AT 10:20 pm ON CHNL 13 UPN LOS ANGELES

: The news report was that THE LA POLICE said that Nicole was probably at
: the wrong place at the
: wrong time. Why because Ron Goldman's 3 best friends were killed or
: murdered right after Ron's death. One was killed in the same manner as
: Ron Goldman and Nicole. Slashed throats. 4 others have disappeared or
: vanished. The connection is that they all worked at Mezzaluna. At the
: time of the murder of Ron -- he was having financial problems.

: So OJ is innocent of the murders.

You'd rather not address any objections to this garbage. You'd rather
just keep posting and reposting it heedless of any rational discourse
questioning it's credibility.

Once more, if they were really after Ron, why did they attack Nicole
first? Why go to Bundy and start on Nicole, and wait for Ron to come
through the gate? Why not get him walking home from Mezzaluna? Or at
home? Or after he left home en route to Bundy?

You can try to reason this out, or you can just keep reposting this
stupidity, squawking "O.J.'s innocent! O.J.'s innocent!" Your choice.
--
Scott Matteson, CNA | "Okay, hard drinkers: let's drink hard.
colo...@crl.com | I'm buyin'."

al walker

Feb 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/14/97

djd wrote:

> In <gordiet-1302...@pm11s22.intergate.bc.ca>
> gor...@intergate.bc.ca (Noah's Dove) writes:
> >

> >Subject:
> > MEZZALUNA CONNECTION--RON GOLDMAN
> > Date:
> > Mon, 25 Nov 1996 23:00:13 -0800
> > Newsgroups:
> > alt.journalism,altcurrent-events.usa,talk.politics.guns
> >

> >11/25/96 AT 10:20 pm ON CHNL 13 UPN LOS ANGELES
> >
> >The news report was that THE LA POLICE said that Nicole was probably
> at
> >the wrong place at the
> >wrong time. Why because Ron Goldman's 3 best friends were killed or
> >murdered right after Ron's death. One was killed in the same manner as
>
> >Ron Goldman and Nicole. Slashed throats. 4 others have disappeared or
>
> >vanished. The connection is that they all worked at Mezzaluna. At
> the
> >time of the murder of Ron -- he was having financial problems.

> >So OJ is innocent of the murders.

> How did OJ's blood get at the scene and in his Bronco?

you have been told sixteen times, the dna came back as simpsons,
because the samples marked for those places were substituted for
blood taken from OJs drive and foyer. OJ even told the detectives
that those drops were his blood, so the samples marked from the
bronco and the five drops next to bloody footprints, were changed
to the blood that was collected from OJs house and drive. Thats
why the initials on the bindles prepared properly by mazzola , were
no longer on the bindles that went to the labs, The real evidence
blood samples from those places were disposed of, and thats why the
initials are not there. Mazzola had nothing to do with the frame.
and it only took a few minutes to remove and replace the bindles.
only thing was, the one doing the frame, didnt know mazzola put her
initials on the real evidence. They got caught by a fluke, but of
course, you all dont believe the facts, you want oj to be the killer!
albert walker jr

Ed

Feb 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/15/97

On Fri, 14 Feb 1997 08:12:39 -0500, al walker <moto...@ix.netcom.com>
wrote:

>> How did OJ's blood get at the scene and in his Bronco?
>

>you have been told sixteen times, the dna came back as simpsons,
>because the samples marked for those places were substituted for
>blood taken from OJs drive and foyer. OJ even told the detectives
>that those drops were his blood, so the samples marked from the
>bronco and the five drops next to bloody footprints, were changed
>to the blood that was collected from OJs house and drive. Thats
>why the initials on the bindles prepared properly by mazzola , were
>no longer on the bindles that went to the labs, The real evidence
>blood samples from those places were disposed of, and thats why the
>initials are not there. Mazzola had nothing to do with the frame.
>and it only took a few minutes to remove and replace the bindles.
>only thing was, the one doing the frame, didnt know mazzola put her
>initials on the real evidence. They got caught by a fluke, but of
>course, you all dont believe the facts, you want oj to be the killer!
>albert walker jr

You have any proof of this? Other than an overwhelming desire to have
your Zero exhonerated against all odds, your words are as meaningless
as your paltry little life.

Get a clue Motormouth, before you post!

David K. Bryant

Feb 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/15/97

"Robert C. Miller" <robertcarlmi...@worldnet.att.net> writes:

>Bob writes,

>I'm not sure of the facts as presented above.

FINALLY! A true statement.

>There was Michael Nigg, a
>waiter at the Mezzaluna who was driving a Mercedes was gunned down in
>one of those LA robberies (like Ennis Cosby) where the person is gunned
>down without anything being taken. That was in September 1995, so it
>wasn't Simpson on that one.

You sound pretty sure of that. Proof please. How could it have
NOT been OJ Simpson? OJ was pretty friendly with his jailers.
They COULD have let him out to go bring back some of his blonde
bimbos for a rocking jailhouse fiesta with the Menendez boyz.
It could happen. Prove that it didn't.

>The question arises how Nigg could afford to own a Mercedes.

You don't have to be a Swiss banker to own a Mercedes.
I just sold one for 5000 that cost me only $1750.

>It's been a long time since I worked as a busboy, maybe
>they tip a lot better these days, but owning a Mercedes is a little
>curious.

Prove that he held title to the Mercedes. Maybe he was just
parking cars that night. Maybe it was his girlfriend's.

>Remember that Keith Zlomsowitch took off for Florida. He has been
>described as the maitre 'd at the Mezzaluna, and also "Director of
>Operations". He also held a similar position at the Aspen Mezzaluna. I
>don't know whether he was threatened or not, but I never heard that he
>died.

I never heard that he has gone to the moon and back.
I never heard that he completed the surgical phase of
his sex change operation. I don't know if he gets the
shits after eating a big fajita platter.

>Recall, Aspen was where Nicole met Kato Kaelin and her lover Grant
>Cramer.

It's where Claudine Longe' (?) shot some guy, too.
There must be a connection somewhere. I'm sure if
you spin it fast enough you can blend up quite a
conspiracy.

>-A PROBLEM OF EVIDENCE
>-KILLING TIME

You seem to only read the books written by the fringe element.
Have you tried these Erich von Danikan favorites:

Chariots of th Gods?
Gods From Outer Space
The Gold of the Gods

They're right up your alley.

>The Mezzaluna was known for being a cocaine distributing location in LA.

In LA, any place with three or more people is a distribution point
for cocaine. It's a fact of life in La La Land.

Sherlock

Feb 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/15/97

The D.A.'s office also didn't expect Mazzola to be called in August of
1994 for a pretrial hearing where she gave this evidence the first time..

> > >11/25/96 AT 10:20 pm ON CHNL 13 UPN LOS ANGELES
> > >
> > >The news report was that THE LA POLICE said that Nicole was probably
> > at
> > >the wrong place at the
> > >wrong time. Why because Ron Goldman's 3 best friends were killed or
> > >murdered right after Ron's death. One was killed in the same manner as
> >
> > >Ron Goldman and Nicole. Slashed throats. 4 others have disappeared or
> >
> > >vanished. The connection is that they all worked at Mezzaluna. At
> > the
> > >time of the murder of Ron -- he was having financial problems.
>

> > >So OJ is innocent of the murders.

arde...@idt.net

Feb 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/15/97

Scott Matteson wrote:
--snip--

> Once more, if they were really after Ron, why did they attack Nicole
> first? Why go to Bundy and start on Nicole, and wait for Ron to come
> through the gate? Why not get him walking home from Mezzaluna? Or at
> home? Or after he left home en route to Bundy?

Glad to see that you at least acknowledging that one person wasn't able
to control and slay two people at the exact same time. Next, you will
grasp that the murders were drug related.

Cheers,

MSLU123

Feb 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/15/97

!
To: colo...@crl.com (Scott Matteson)
From:MSLU...@aol.com (Lucile Wilson

: The news report was that THE LA POLICE said that Nicole was probably at

: the wrong place at the
: wrong time. Why because Ron Goldman's 3 best friends were killed or
: murdered right after Ron's death. One was killed in the same manner as
: Ron Goldman and Nicole. Slashed throats. 4 others have disappeared or
: vanished. The connection is that they all worked at Mezzaluna. At the
: time of the murder of Ron -- he was having financial problems.

: So OJ is innocent of the murders.

You'd rather not address any objections to this garbage. You'd rather

just keep posting and reposting it heedless of any rational discourse
questioning it's credibility.

I think the saddest thing about the OJ criminal investigation is they
didn't go outside the scope of OJ and Nichol. I think the real murderer
works in the Mezzaluna Restaurant or at least he is the one that gave the
orders. I don't think Nichol was the target at all. Also, I think Ron
Goldmans father know something about this and refuses to face facts. Can
someone tell me why he latched on to OJ right from the start as being the
murderer? He didn't have the evidence until it was presented. Also, he
turned his son down when he needed help because he had to declare
bankruptcy and has a terrribly guilty conscience. He had to pin than
guilt on someone and it was OJ. Sorry...I dont think OJ did it.

Lucile

Robert C. Miller

Feb 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/15/97

Bob writes,
Despite all the crap about this "having to be" a rage killing, it was
done by a group of people, people who know how to kill with knives. I
offer you two groups of people: people trained by the military (either
actual agents of the government or McVeigh types, as described in BLOOD
OATH), or people in organized crime.

If Simpson somehow in the small area managed to hide from Goldman's view
and then jumped him from behind, how come the controlling cuts, and the
defensive wounds from the killer in the front, and the cut on the boot
as if he kicked away the blade. When all this was happening in front of
him, why wasn't he shouting "OJ's trying to kill me! OJ's trying to kill
me! OJ's trying to kill me!" He could have gotten a few of those out
before OJ managed to get behind him to cut his throat. Or are we saying
that OJ cut his throat and then as the blood was gushing out and Goldman
was collapsing back against the stump, OJ lifted up Goldman's hands and
cut them so that the looked like defensive wounds?

So, my friends here at the group, your hatred is wasted on the wrong
guy. It was a group of guys, and one of them wasn't Simpson.

arde...@idt.net

Feb 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/15/97

djd wrote:

--snip--

> How did OJ's blood get at the scene and in his Bronco?

And why were there no fingerprints found in the Bronco? Did nazi
Fuhrman wipe all the latents off before he planted the blood in the
Bronco in order to cover his Waffen SS butt (just imagine a Fuhrman
fingerprint in the Bronco)?

Cheers,

arde...@idt.net

Feb 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/15/97

David K. Bryant wrote:

> >-A PROBLEM OF EVIDENCE
> >-KILLING TIME
>
> You seem to only read the books written by the fringe element.

Speaking of the text, *Killing Time*, ever do a Ph.D? Not easy. For your
information, Donald Freed is a Professor of Humanities and Dr. Raymond
P. Briggs is a cognitive scientist and research fellow at the National
Academy of Sciences. If that is fringe then your brain is that of a
jackass!

Pedantically yours,

John Griffin

Feb 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/15/97

In article <330642...@worldnet.att.net>,

Robert C. Miller <robertcarlmi...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>arde...@idt.net wrote:

>> Scott Matteson wrote:
>> --snip--
>> > Once more, if they were really after Ron, why did they attack Nicole
>> > first? Why go to Bundy and start on Nicole, and wait for Ron to come
>> > through the gate? Why not get him walking home from Mezzaluna? Or at
>> > home? Or after he left home en route to Bundy?

>> Glad to see that you at least acknowledging that one person wasn't able
>> to control and slay two people at the exact same time. Next, you will
>> grasp that the murders were drug related.

There we have two of the most lame-brained remarks of all time,
and a perfect example of Simpson thrall brainlock. "Acknowledging"
that mindless bullshit!? I think you should ask the teacher to read
to you more slowly.

>> Cheers,

>Bob writes,
>Despite all the crap about this "having to be" a rage killing, it was
>done by a group of people, people who know how to kill with knives. I
>offer you two groups of people: people trained by the military (either
>actual agents of the government or McVeigh types, as described in BLOOD
>OATH), or people in organized crime.

Someone who "knows how to kill with knives" would have used exactly
one thrust of the knife. Your imagination is unbelievable.

>If Simpson somehow in the small area managed to hide from Goldman's view
>and then jumped him from behind, how come the controlling cuts, and the
>defensive wounds from the killer in the front, and the cut on the boot
>as if he kicked away the blade. When all this was happening in front of
>him, why wasn't he shouting "OJ's trying to kill me! OJ's trying to kill
>me! OJ's trying to kill me!" He could have gotten a few of those out
>before OJ managed to get behind him to cut his throat. Or are we saying
>that OJ cut his throat and then as the blood was gushing out and Goldman
>was collapsing back against the stump, OJ lifted up Goldman's hands and
>cut them so that the looked like defensive wounds?

Amazing. World-class clueless conjectures based on nothing but
prejudice.

>So, my friends here at the group, your hatred is wasted on the wrong
>guy. It was a group of guys, and one of them wasn't Simpson.

Uh...yeah, right. Superman, Captain Marvel, The Incredible Hulk??
A lesser "person" would have left one little shred of evidence as
a favor to people who have some desperate inner need to spout such
lame garbage.

* -------------------The alt.fan.oj-simpson FAQ--------------------- *
* Q1: Did that lying, wife-beating, thieving scumbag Simpson do it? *
* A: Yes. *

Overpaid

Feb 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/15/97

In article <330642...@worldnet.att.net>, "Robert C. Miller"
<robertcarlmi...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>Despite all the crap about this "having to be" a rage killing, it was
>done by a group of people, people who know how to kill with knives.

People who know how to levitate and not leave any physical trace of their
presence -- except for one of them who just happened to own the exact same
size and style shoe as Simpson did (but lied about).

Oh yeah, and they happened to have OJ's cap, Isotoner gloves, some of his
blood, and a sprinkling of carpet fibers from OJ's Bronco with them.

What's the weather like on your planet?

Jon Beaver

Feb 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/16/97

pe...@erols.com.SPAMBUSTER (Ed ) wrote:

>On Fri, 14 Feb 1997 08:12:39 -0500, al walker <moto...@ix.netcom.com>
>wrote:

>>> How did OJ's blood get at the scene and in his Bronco?
>>

>>you have been told sixteen times, the dna came back as simpsons,
>>because the samples marked for those places were substituted for
>>blood taken from OJs drive and foyer. OJ even told the detectives
>>that those drops were his blood, so the samples marked from the
>>bronco and the five drops next to bloody footprints, were changed
>>to the blood that was collected from OJs house and drive. Thats
>>why the initials on the bindles prepared properly by mazzola , were
>>no longer on the bindles that went to the labs, The real evidence
>>blood samples from those places were disposed of, and thats why the
>>initials are not there. Mazzola had nothing to do with the frame.
>>and it only took a few minutes to remove and replace the bindles.
>>only thing was, the one doing the frame, didnt know mazzola put her
>>initials on the real evidence. They got caught by a fluke, but of
>>course, you all dont believe the facts, you want oj to be the killer!
>>albert walker jr

>You have any proof of this? Other than an overwhelming desire to have

>your Zero exhonerated against all odds, your words are as meaningless
>as your paltry little life.

>Get a clue Motormouth, before you post!

It's amazing what an emotional reaction is produced by someone simply
stating a defense theory that is absolutely as good as ANY prosecution
theory of guilt. The spectacle of police planting evidence is at
least as plausible as any explanation I've heard of why Simpson would
commit these murders. Have a little respect for the opinions of
others -- or at least have something less insulting and more
intelligent to say! And don't forget, if you think Simpson did it,
YOU have to explain how the blood got there to the fair exlusion of
any other explanation -- including planing. Have you excluded
planting? Have you excluded contamination? Have you excluded
substitution of evidence? No you haven't!
-- Jon Beaver

confused

Feb 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/16/97

msl...@aol.com (MSLU123) wrote:

>I think
Now that's a good one!
<rest snipped>

confused

Feb 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/16/97

arde...@idt.net wrote:

>djd wrote:
>
>--snip--

>> How did OJ's blood get at the scene and in his Bronco?
>

>And why were there no fingerprints found in the Bronco?

Good question, did the murderer Simpson wipe them off in order to cover
his murdering butt?

Doze123

Feb 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/16/97

>You'd rather not address any objections to this garbage. >You'd rather
>just keep posting and reposting it heedless of any >rational discourse
>questioning it's credibility.

>Once more, if they were really after Ron, why did they >attack Nicole

>first? Why go to Bundy and start on Nicole, and wait for >Ron to come
>through the gate? Why not get him walking home from >Mezzaluna? Or at
>home? Or after he left home en route to Bundy?

>You can try to reason this out, or you can just keep >reposting this

>stupidity, squawking "O.J.'s innocent! O.J.'s innocent!" >Your choice.

The stories do not prove OJ is innocent. if anything,it proves he is a
serial killer.

White Pride World Wide!

Visit http://www.resist.com

Robert C. Miller

Feb 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/16/97

Bob writes,

The people behind the backs of the victims controlled when the killings
happened (note the control cuts on Goldman's neck), so they were kind
enough to let their companions step back before the big gushers started.
An arm around the neck, squeezing the windpipe, will effectively stop
anyone from screaming or shouting, which would explain why the victims
weren't able to shout. Simultaneous killings would explain the drops on
top of Goldman's boot. Those killers would also be out of the immediate
flow of blood. In fact, the two sets of prints by the Bruno Maglis, if
Simpson the killer did not pick up the envelope (and did not see the
glove and cap), seem like an intentional means of placing the Bruno
Maglis at the scene of the crime. Just in case they miss the first set,
OJ's at the scene and one at Rockingham.

By the way, there may have been a number of other footprints at the
scene that weren't so obvious that were either trampled by the cops
moving along through the scene or just washed away at three in the
afternoon.

Terry Hallinan

Feb 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/17/97

arde...@idt.net wrote:

>David K. Bryant wrote:

Linus Pauling, twice a Nobel laureate, made claims for vitamin C that
would have embarrassed an old western snake oil salesman.

Albert Einstein, the greatest physicist and perhaps the smartest man
who ever lived, complained that quantum mechanics was not
theologically sound ("God does not play dice.")

Alexander Alekhine, one of the greatest world chess champions who
routinely found combinations that are far beyond the ability of
computers that can calculate 200 million moves per second, wrote that
Jews' decadent minds could only play inferior chess. Most world
champions before and since have had Jewish parentage including the
present champion who has the highest rating ever achieved.

The legendary Dr. Henry Lee, the most renowned criminalist who ever
lived, claimed a footprint left encased in concrete could be that of a
second killer.

Freed and Briggs have written trash.

>Pedantically yours,

Best, Terry

"Lawyer - One skilled in circumvention of the law"
- The Devil's Dictionary

Jon Beaver

Feb 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/17/97

over...@metawire.com (Overpaid) wrote:

>In article <330642...@worldnet.att.net>, "Robert C. Miller"
><robertcarlmi...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>>Despite all the crap about this "having to be" a rage killing, it was
>>done by a group of people, people who know how to kill with knives.

>People who know how to levitate and not leave any physical trace of their
>presence -- except for one of them who just happened to own the exact same
>size and style shoe as Simpson did (but lied about).

Exact same size and style of shoe, huh? I must have missed that!

-- Jon Beaver

MSLU123

Feb 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/17/97

Let me say that foot print that Lee spoke of was not the one in concrete
but in the dust. You just don't remember the trial. Go back and read the
transcrips my friend. He said a photograph could have been taken at an
angle and they would have gotten a clear shot of it.

Fox Mulder

Feb 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/17/97

In article <3308a...@ns2.imagecomp.com>, jbe...@imagecomp.com says...

Yes, you did. Try reading the court transcripts sometime. You'd be amazed.

Fox

--
"I travel a lot so I'm in and out of airports, and with that comes the
unavoidable confrontation with the Hare Krishna. Now I know this is America

Robert C. Miller

Feb 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/17/97

Bob writes,

There were no footprints after 3pm, June 13th.

Scott Matteson

Feb 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/17/97

MSLU123 (msl...@aol.com) wrote:
: !

: To: colo...@crl.com (Scott Matteson)
: From:MSLU...@aol.com (Lucile Wilson

: : : The news report was that THE LA POLICE said that Nicole was probably at
: : : the wrong place at the
: : : wrong time. Why because Ron Goldman's 3 best friends were killed or
: : : murdered right after Ron's death. One was killed in the same manner as
: : : Ron Goldman and Nicole. Slashed throats. 4 others have disappeared or
: : : vanished. The connection is that they all worked at Mezzaluna. At
the : : time of the murder of Ron -- he was having financial problems.

: : : So OJ is innocent of the murders.

: : You'd rather not address any objections to this garbage. You'd rather

: : just keep posting and reposting it heedless of any rational discourse
: : questioning it's credibility.

: I think the saddest thing about the OJ criminal investigation is they

: didn't go outside the scope of OJ and Nichol.

Bullshit. DOZENS of leads and inquiries to all manner of people related
to this case were followed up on and thoroughly investigated. O.J.
Simpson was the individual to whom ALL the evidence led. Sorry they
weren't out taking blood samples from notorious mafia hitmen in New York
but the problem with that is there was NOTHING to point in anyone else's
direction.

It's so easy to spout off, when you're a Pro-J who doesn't know what the
hell he's talking about. ;-)

I think the real murderer
: works in the Mezzaluna Restaurant or at least he is the one that gave the
: orders.

And I think you need to be committed.

I don't think Nichol was the target at all. Also, I think Ron
: Goldmans father know something about this and refuses to face facts.

Just when I think you can't stoop any lower even you manage to surprise
me. Next you'll be insisting Fred killed his son and Nicole. To frame
O.J., of course.

Can
: someone tell me why he latched on to OJ right from the start as being the
: murderer? He didn't have the evidence until it was presented.

How about when you know you have a sure conclusion to make you don't
waste time fantasizing about those mafia hitmen from New York and how
they might be involved?

I am sure Goldman made his conclusions with the facts and evidence were
presented to him. It wasn't hard to gather - and speedily.

Also, he
: turned his son down when he needed help because he had to declare
: bankruptcy and has a terrribly guilty conscience.

If he'd helped out Ron you'd be ridiculing him for being an
overprotective father who couldn't let his son stand on his own two
feet. Nobody cares what you think about Fred Goldman.

He had to pin than
: guilt on someone and it was OJ. Sorry...I dont think OJ did it.

That's nice, Lucy. I might say the same about the doctor who was
supposed to make sure your brain was still functional during your last
check up.

Scott Matteson

Feb 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/17/97

arde...@idt.net wrote:
: Scott Matteson wrote:
: --snip--
: > Once more, if they were really after Ron, why did they attack Nicole

: > first? Why go to Bundy and start on Nicole, and wait for Ron to come
: > through the gate? Why not get him walking home from Mezzaluna? Or at
: > home? Or after he left home en route to Bundy?

: Glad to see that you at least acknowledging that one person wasn't able

: to control and slay two people at the exact same time.

I acknowledge nothing of the sort. Glad to see your argument is so
flawed and ridiculous you must attempt to twist people's words around to
try to back it up, since you know you're being ridiculous

Next, you will
: grasp that the murders were drug related.

I don't grasp the impossible or improbable. And you are running on empty
in the "proof" department. ;-)

John Griffin

Feb 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/18/97

In article <19970217221...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,
MSLU123 <msl...@aol.com> wrote:

>Let me say that foot print that Lee spoke of was not the one in concrete
>but in the dust. You just don't remember the trial. Go back and read the
>transcrips my friend. He said a photograph could have been taken at an
>angle and they would have gotten a clear shot of it.

Personally, I'll do more than merely let you say idiotic things like that;
I'll encourage you. Your attempts to re-interpret facts are hilarious.

The "footprint" is still there, bimbo.

Lee only said what they paid him to say, and then when he found out he had
been used so ungenteelly, he managed to come up with an excuse, even
though he was royally pissed off by such unethical treatment by Simpson's
lawyers.

you know my number, look up my name

Feb 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/18/97

jbe...@imagecomp.com (Jon Beaver) wrote:

>over...@metawire.com (Overpaid) wrote:

>>In article <330642...@worldnet.att.net>, "Robert C. Miller"
>><robertcarlmi...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>>>Despite all the crap about this "having to be" a rage killing, it was
>>>done by a group of people, people who know how to kill with knives.

probably 50 or 60 people at least.

>>People who know how to levitate and not leave any physical trace of their
>>presence -- except for one of them who just happened to own the exact same
>>size and style shoe as Simpson did (but lied about).

hehehe. you did pop in about the same time as that astrologer loser.

>Exact same size and style of shoe, huh? I must have missed that!

>-- Jon Beaver

kk
"... Now I don't have one computer on my desk, I have millions."
Steve Wozniak (U.S. Robotics commercial)

Carrot

Feb 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/18/97

Jon Beaver wrote:

> over...@metawire.com (Overpaid) wrote:
>
> >In article <330642...@worldnet.att.net>, "Robert C. Miller"
> ><robertcarlmi...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>
> >>Despite all the crap about this "having to be" a rage killing, it was
> >>done by a group of people, people who know how to kill with knives.
>
> >People who know how to levitate and not leave any physical trace of their
> >presence -- except for one of them who just happened to own the exact same
> >size and style shoe as Simpson did (but lied about).
>
> Exact same size and style of shoe, huh? I must have missed that!
>
> -- Jon Beaver
You did. BM.

MSLU123

Feb 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/19/97

Subject: Re: MEZZALUNA CONNECTION TO RON GOLDMAN'S FRIENDS DEATHS!
From: "Robert C. Miller" <robertcarlmi...@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 20:13:25 -0800

MSLU123 wrote:

> Let me say that foot print that Lee spoke of was not the one in concrete
> but in the dust. You just don't remember the trial. Go back and read
the
> transcrips my friend. He said a photograph could have been taken at an
> angle and they would have gotten a clear shot of it.

>Bob writes,

>There were no footprints after 3pm, June 13th.

Lu Answers
Maybe not but they showed up in the photographs taken before 3pm June 13th
and Dr. Lee pointed them out in the dust on the elmo. Remember? He said
had they been handled properly they would have had a good print. Also it
was intimated the person walked out along the bushes by the walk.

MSLU123

Feb 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/19/97

Scott Matteson

Feb 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/19/97

MSLU123 (msl...@aol.com) wrote:
: Date: 17 Feb 1997 18:11:30 -0800

: arde...@idt.net wrote:
: : Scott Matteson wrote:
: : --snip--
: : > Once more, if they were really after Ron, why did they attack Nicole
: : > first? Why go to Bundy and start on Nicole, and wait for Ron to come
: : > through the gate?

: **************************************************************************
: *******************
: Because my friend, they knew Ron wouldn't go there first but they knew he
: would end up there. He went home and showered and changed his clothes.
: Duh!

This last word of yours seems a sound appropriate for you to make, Lucy.
This is one of your dumber statements - something hard to believe, I know.

So when Ron was walking home alone it was more convenient for them to
start killing Nicole first and wait for him to show up. When Ron was
changing clothes at home alone it was more convenient for them to start
killing Nicole first and wait for him to show up. When Ron was headed
over to Nicole's alone it was more convenient for them to be there,
killing her as they waited for him to show up. They could have ambushed
Ron - and only Ron - in probably half a dozen places and instead chose to
wait for him at Nicole's as they got rid of her first.

Ludicrous. Absolutely ludicrous. You should hang your head in shame for
supporting this claptrap - it's beneath even you. Quite an
accomplishment in absurdity. Bravo.

: **************************************************************************

: > Why not get him walking home from Mezzaluna? Or at

: : > home? Or after he left home en route to Bundy?

: : Glad to see that you at least acknowledging that one person wasn't able
: : to control and slay two people at the exact same time.

: >I acknowledge nothing of the sort. Glad to see your argument is so
: >flawed and ridiculous you must attempt to twist people's words around to

: >try to back it up, since you know you're being ridiculous.

: Your the one who is being rediculous because you want to follow the flock
: of people that have not listened CAREFULLY to ALL the EVIDENCE.

Like hell. I'm familiar with every single piece of evidence connected
with this case, not to mention lots of rumor and speculation. And ALL of
the evidence leads right to the doorstep of O.J. Simpson, the murderer.
There is NO evidence the killer was targeting Ron and not Nicole. None to
state it would have been easier for him to kill both Ron and Nicole
instead of just Ron. All this business about other employees of
Mezzaluna killed is absolute crap. You show me their killers had O.J.
Simpson's DNA and blood type and then we'll have a basis for
discussion. Until then, stay safely in your pro-murderer dream world and
don't let that sunlight of reality in to blind you if you can help it, Lucy.
Don't talk to me about "EVIDENCE" backing up your fantasies because there
is none.

Your comprehension skills are sadly lacking. Your sole contribution to
this newsgroup is your idiotic speculation on why you just don't think
it's possible for your beloved murderer to have killed two people. You
present yourself as an expert on relationships. A sage on spousal
abuse. A wizard on evidence. All the while proving more and more
indubitably that you have no concept of what the hell you're talking
about, Lucy. If that is your real name. ;-) Which I doubt strenuously.

There is
: no motive and no hard evidence.

There is plenty of both for those of us who dwell in reality. For the
fallacious pro-murderers who close their eyes to the truth, they can
envision (or wish away) anything they want.

Motive? Rejection. Evidence? Blood nobody could prove was planted.
It's that easy, Lucy. Even you can get it, if you read that sentence a
few thousand times.

The evidence that has been presented is
: contaminated, planted and most hearsay....

If you can even take ONE STEP down the road to proving any of this then
you'll have a reasonable argument. Good luck.

there is no MOTIVE nor do we
: have the BLOODY CLOTHES OR WEAPON oOR WEAPONS.

If only the murders in which the killer's clothes and weapons were
available for examination could be solved then our streets would be
teeming with murderers like Butch Simpson. Next you'll be claiming that
since there were no witnesses to the murder it just isn't possible for
anyone to ever prove Simpson did it.

We don't need Simpson's bloody clothes. He left sweatsuit fibers at the
scene. We don't need the murder weapon. He left his blood behind at the
scene. Fibers from the Bronco were found mixed with Ron Goldman's
blood. It's a clever team of cops that thinks to take a couple of
itty-bitty pieces of rug fluff from someone's car and "plant" them at the
murder scene but then make colossal errors such as you're claiming and
contaminate all the blood such that it magically becomes O.J. Simpson's.

Fairy tales are over, Lucy. The facts prove Simpson is the murderer.
Not these mythical killers stalking Mezzaluna employees. You can deny
what's in front of your face all you like but your refusal to see the
truth for what it is does not in any way detract from it's existence.

John Griffin

Feb 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/19/97

In article <33073D...@worldnet.att.net>,

Robert C. Miller <robertcarlmi...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>Bob writes,

>The people behind the backs of the victims controlled when the killings
>happened (note the control cuts on Goldman's neck), so they were kind
>enough to let their companions step back before the big gushers started.
>An arm around the neck, squeezing the windpipe, will effectively stop
>anyone from screaming or shouting, which would explain why the victims
>weren't able to shout. Simultaneous killings would explain the drops on
>top of Goldman's boot. Those killers would also be out of the immediate
>flow of blood. In fact, the two sets of prints by the Bruno Maglis, if
>Simpson the killer did not pick up the envelope (and did not see the
>glove and cap), seem like an intentional means of placing the Bruno
>Maglis at the scene of the crime. Just in case they miss the first set,
>OJ's at the scene and one at Rockingham.

Damn, I hope you aren't really stupid enough to believe that nonsense.
You or that brain-dead Freed guy concocted this idiotic story based
only on the supposed fact that a blood drop might possibly be interpreted
to "prove" that Ron was standing when Simpson stabbed him and also while
Simpson stabbed Nicole. It would never occur to that ignorant son of a
bitch that Ron's shoes would also be flat on the ground if he were in
anything like a sitting position, but I guess actual thought would have
ruined his stupid book, wouldn't it? It certainly wouldn't please his
intended audience!

What in the fuck are "control cuts?" Were they labelled or something?

So you have 30 to 40 Colombian drug-lord hit men or other heretofore
unknown entities from some alternate reality, who know a glove "just like
<the murderer's>" when they see one, know what kind of shoes the murderer
wears and can walk on air and bleed his blood... in your dreams.

>By the way, there may have been a number of other footprints at the
>scene that weren't so obvious that were either trampled by the cops
>moving along through the scene or just washed away at three in the
>afternoon.

Yeah, bob...sure. There may have been a couple of hoop snakes
and a giant flying cat nosing around, too.

I hope you can be freed from whatever problem is causing you to
invent or swallow this shit.

confused

Feb 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/20/97

msl...@aol.com (MSLU123) wrote:

>: Scott Matteson wrote:
>: --snip--
>: > Once more, if they were really after Ron, why did they attack Nicole
>: > first? Why go to Bundy and start on Nicole, and wait for Ron to come
>: > through the gate?

>Because my friend, they knew Ron wouldn't go there first but they knew he
>would end up there. He went home and showered and changed his clothes.
>Duh!

So they kill a celebrity's ex-wife rather than taking him out while he
was in the shower, helpless. You did say that they "knew" he would go
home. Just think of how dumb they were: the shower would wash away
evidence, the whole thing would be nothing more than a footnote. Instead
"they" only got rid of all the evidence except one of them, bleed
Simpson's blood, and splashed the whole thing across the media. Just how
professional was that?

MSLU123

Feb 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/20/97

Date: 17 Feb 1997 18:11:30 -0800

arde...@idt.net wrote:
: --snip--
*******************

********************

> Why not get him walking home from Mezzaluna? Or at
: > home? Or after he left home en route to Bundy?

: Glad to see that you at least acknowledging that one person wasn't able
: to control and slay two people at the exact same time.

>I acknowledge nothing of the sort. Glad to see your argument is so
>flawed and ridiculous you must attempt to twist people's words around to
>try to back it up, since you know you're being ridiculous.

Your the one who is being rediculous because you want to follow the flock

of people that have not listened CAREFULLY to ALL the EVIDENCE. There is
no motive and no hard evidence. The evidence that has been presented is
contaminated, planted and most hearsay....there is no MOTIVE nor do we

claya...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2016, 9:58:53 AM4/16/16
The enormity of the gushing amounts of the victims' blood is every where..
The specks of Simpson's are practically microscopic..all contained EDTA a preservative placed in vials of blood samples.
When asked if he planted evidence, that angelic Detective Mark Fuhrman said.."I invoke my Fifth amendment constitutional right"
Really?
The most involved investigator pleaded the fifth??

lakesho...@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2016, 3:22:05 PM8/27/16
On Thursday, February 13, 1997 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Noah's Dove wrote:
> Subject:
> MEZZALUNA CONNECTION--RON GOLDMAN
> Date:
> Mon, 25 Nov 1996 23:00:13 -0800
> Newsgroups:
> alt.journalism,altcurrent-events.usa,talk.politics.guns
>

> 11/25/96 AT 10:20 pm ON CHNL 13 UPN LOS ANGELES
>
> The news report was that THE LA POLICE said that Nicole was probably at
> the wrong place at the
> wrong time. Why because Ron Goldman's 3 best friends were killed or
> murdered right after Ron's death. One was killed in the same manner as
> Ron Goldman and Nicole. Slashed throats. 4 others have disappeared or
> vanished. The connection is that they all worked at Mezzaluna. At the
> time of the murder of Ron -- he was having financial problems.
>
> So OJ is innocent of the murders.

tell me more. lol

bwj...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2017, 11:28:11 PM1/17/17
why would they kill ron.what did he do?

bwj...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2017, 11:30:30 PM1/17/17
why did they kill ron.what did he do?

bwj...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2017, 11:31:01 PM1/17/17
why did they kill ron what did he do?

ashfl...@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2017, 10:28:41 AM2/27/17
On Saturday, February 15, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, MSLU123 wrote:
> !
> To: colo...@crl.com (Scott Matteson)
> From:MSLU...@aol.com (Lucile Wilson
>

> : The news report was that THE LA POLICE said that Nicole was probably at
> : the wrong place at the
> : wrong time. Why because Ron Goldman's 3 best friends were killed or
> : murdered right after Ron's death. One was killed in the same manner as
> : Ron Goldman and Nicole. Slashed throats. 4 others have disappeared or
> : vanished. The connection is that they all worked at Mezzaluna. At the
> : time of the murder of Ron -- he was having financial problems.
>
> : So OJ is innocent of the murders.
>
> You'd rather not address any objections to this garbage. You'd rather
> just keep posting and reposting it heedless of any rational discourse
> questioning it's credibility.
>
> I think the saddest thing about the OJ criminal investigation is they
> didn't go outside the scope of OJ and Nichol. I think the real murderer
> works in the Mezzaluna Restaurant or at least he is the one that gave the
> orders. I don't think Nichol was the target at all. Also, I think Ron
> Goldmans father know something about this and refuses to face facts. Can
> someone tell me why he latched on to OJ right from the start as being the
> murderer? He didn't have the evidence until it was presented. Also, he
> turned his son down when he needed help because he had to declare
> bankruptcy and has a terrribly guilty conscience. He had to pin than
> guilt on someone and it was OJ. Sorry...I dont think OJ did it.
>
> Lucile

The only problem with your theory is that all the evidence in the case pointed to OJ. That is how a murder investigation is handled. They follow the evidence. There isn't any evidence that pointed to someone else. Are they supposed to ignore the glove found behind his house, all the DNA evidence, blood evidence, no alibi, cut on his finger, history of domestic abuse?

alexintern...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2017, 9:56:54 AM2/28/17
Is anyone still active who posted back in the late 90s?

I still believe in the Ippolito theory where OJ is lured to the scene.
Message has been deleted

1984...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2017, 2:47:28 AM7/23/17
On Thursday, February 13, 1997 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Noah's Dove wrote:
> Subject:
> MEZZALUNA CONNECTION--RON GOLDMAN
> Date:
> Mon, 25 Nov 1996 23:00:13 -0800
> Newsgroups:
> alt.journalism,altcurrent-events.usa,talk.politics.guns
>

> 11/25/96 AT 10:20 pm ON CHNL 13 UPN LOS ANGELES
>
> The news report was that THE LA POLICE said that Nicole was probably at
> the wrong place at the
> wrong time. Why because Ron Goldman's 3 best friends were killed or
> murdered right after Ron's death. One was killed in the same manner as
> Ron Goldman and Nicole. Slashed throats. 4 others have disappeared or
> vanished. The connection is that they all worked at Mezzaluna. At the
> time of the murder of Ron -- he was having financial problems.
>
> So OJ is innocent of the murders.

They hid all this really well. Just wanted to frame OJ because of that racist garbage pig. Never believe what a racist says. It was clear that one man can not do this to two people. OJ had an alibi and it was obvious a cartel execution.

spoc...@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2017, 5:48:49 PM8/30/17

spoc...@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2017, 5:51:11 PM8/30/17
I just was informed of this information today. It's unbelievable. I never believed OJ didn't do the murders and this new information is mind blowing. Why wasn't this mentioned at his trial? I Just don't understand. Plus, this means that the people who did this is still out there....Nice justice system - right?

marketex...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2017, 2:08:40 AM10/2/17
On Thursday, February 13, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, Noah's Dove wrote:
> Subject:
> MEZZALUNA CONNECTION--RON GOLDMAN
> Date:
> Mon, 25 Nov 1996 23:00:13 -0800
> Newsgroups:
> alt.journalism,altcurrent-events.usa,talk.politics.guns
>

> 11/25/96 AT 10:20 pm ON CHNL 13 UPN LOS ANGELES
>
> The news report was that THE LA POLICE said that Nicole was probably at
> the wrong place at the
> wrong time. Why because Ron Goldman's 3 best friends were killed or
> murdered right after Ron's death. One was killed in the same manner as
> Ron Goldman and Nicole. Slashed throats. 4 others have disappeared or
> vanished. The connection is that they all worked at Mezzaluna. At the
> time of the murder of Ron -- he was having financial problems.
>
> So OJ is innocent of the murders.

One of these days, you will finally acknowledge that, in Amerikkka, the Black man is always guilty of whatever crime has just been committed by the White (Pride Worldwide) man, who is NEVER anything but purely innocent, as the driven snow...says so in the dictionary!

Malcolm X, Spike Lee's movie, had just come out during that era of the LA trials involving both OJ and cop friends of Fuhrman, where the opening montage includes the tape of Cops beating Rodney King, and contained within the movie is the episode where Malcolm is taught to learn of the racism of the words "Black" and "White" by reading the dictionary produced by the dominant society, which invented race, where, prior to its invention on these shores, no such derogatory concept had ever existed anywhere else in the world!

Two white persons were murdered in 1994. But many more whose murders were perpetrated before or since and who also worked at, or were associated with this particular restaurant, and whose murders occurred at times and locations which exclude OJ as a suspect, when OJ could not have been the culprit... Only these crimes are so ignored that they had to be rediscovered after being covered up...and a COP who is the lead investigator, but widely known to be racist, and who perjures himself, and then takes the fifth??? And Drugs are involved? And Race, and prejudice against a Black, privileged, rich man who fathered mixed race children with a beautiful woman widely coveted by others including the striving paramour who delivers sunglasses and cocaine on demand to a person known to be in drug debt...where one of Nicole's neighbor's proclaims his intention to go to his grave professing OJ's innocence due to his witnessing two persons, neither of which was OJ, arguing with Nicole, the night of her murder, and probably before the arrival of Ron Goldman or even OJ himself, when two were murdered and two persons escaped, and one, OJ, arrived too late to have either committed the crime or to have increased the body count. So the fix is in, and the Black man realizes he will be the scapegoat, and he takes a well-publicized ride in a Bronco...

marketex...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2017, 4:33:42 PM10/2/17
And where has OJ been since released from prison on Sunday October 1, 2017??

LAS VEGAS!! The scene, that same night, on the almost vacant lot, which once housed the archetype for the casino in "CASINO," the movie, of the biggest False Flag operation in American History!

rosemariel...@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2017, 6:47:11 AM10/8/17
On Friday, February 14, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, djd wrote:
> In <gordiet-1302...@pm11s22.intergate.bc.ca>
> gor...@intergate.bc.ca (Noah's Dove) writes:
> >

> >Subject:
> > MEZZALUNA CONNECTION--RON GOLDMAN
> > Date:
> > Mon, 25 Nov 1996 23:00:13 -0800
> > Newsgroups:
> > alt.journalism,altcurrent-events.usa,talk.politics.guns
> >

> >11/25/96 AT 10:20 pm ON CHNL 13 UPN LOS ANGELES
> >
> >The news report was that THE LA POLICE said that Nicole was probably
> at
> >the wrong place at the
> >wrong time. Why because Ron Goldman's 3 best friends were killed or
> >murdered right after Ron's death. One was killed in the same manner as
>
> >Ron Goldman and Nicole. Slashed throats. 4 others have disappeared or
>
> >vanished. The connection is that they all worked at Mezzaluna. At
> the
> >time of the murder of Ron -- he was having financial problems.
> >
> >So OJ is innocent of the murders.
>
> How did OJ's blood get at the scene and in his Bronco.

You don't know that any of OJ's blood was actually found at the crime scene. The Bundy blood swatches were not booked into evidence until four days after the murders, and Mazzola's initials were later found to be missing on the evidence bindles for the blood from Bundy, even though she initialed everything else she processed. So there was ample opportunity for someone to simply contaminate the degraded Bundy swatches with Simpson's DNA by merely opening his blood vial near the swatches. Video-taped experiments show that it would have taken only a few seconds for the swatches to get contaminated with OJ's DNA if his blood vial were opened near the swatches.

The Bronco blood is highly suspect for a number of reasons. How about the fact that two non-police persons--Meraz and Blasini--who got inside the Bronco days after the murders did not see any blood anywhere in the vehicle? How about Fung's unbelievable, contradictory stories about his inspection and collection of blood from the Bronco? How about Muldoffer's testimony that she did not notice any blood on the console when she processed the Bronco for prints? How about the fact that Fuhrman could not have seen most of the blood that he claimed to have seen inside the Bronco unless he had been in the vehicle? "Something wrong."

And let's talk about the blood that the LAPD belatedly claimed to find--three weeks after the murders--on the back gate at Nicole's house. It was clearly planted. We know this because the only 6/13/94 photo that shows that part of the gate does not show any blood on that spot on the gate (nor of any other part of the gate). Remember Fung's bewilderment when Scheck showed him this photo and asked, "Where is it [the blood spot], Mr. Fung?" What's more, that magical blood, which supposedly sat exposed to the elements for three weeks, somehow contained vastly higher concentrations of DNA than any of the blood that was collected at Bundy the day after the murders! That magical blood also was found to contain a high concentration of EDTA, and we now know that EDTA is not found naturally in human blood in any amount remotely approaching the amount of EDTA found in the back-gate blood and in the sock.

Mike Griffith
http://sites.google.com/site/theojsimpsoncase

jefshephe...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2017, 9:09:09 AM10/27/17
Wow OK sounds right

floresd...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2018, 1:33:20 AM3/13/18

k.lif...@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2018, 3:02:09 PM3/17/18
That says everything

k.lif...@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2018, 3:09:02 PM3/17/18
Most of the waiters working at the Mezzaluna were moonlighting as drug dealers. It was a spot known for criminals who were involved with the mafia. The thing that’s baffling to me is how all of the familys are on board with the lie. How are they all corroborating with the same lie? Because if Oj didn’t kill them, the must know this. If this is the case, which it seems that way, then there’s a much bigger issue.

pr...@aol.com

Mar 19, 2018, 4:17:33 PM3/19/18
Bob, nice to see you are still at it.

pr...@aol.com

Mar 19, 2018, 4:18:57 PM3/19/18

pr...@aol.com

Mar 19, 2018, 4:23:21 PM3/19/18

pr...@aol.com

Mar 19, 2018, 4:35:28 PM3/19/18
On Monday, February 17, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Jon Beaver wrote:
> over...@metawire.com (Overpaid) wrote:
>
> >In article <330642...@worldnet.att.net>, "Robert C. Miller"
> ><robertcarlmi...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>
> >>Despite all the crap about this "having to be" a rage killing, it was
> >>done by a group of people, people who know how to kill with knives.
>
> >People who know how to levitate and not leave any physical trace of their
> >presence -- except for one of them who just happened to own the exact same
> >size and style shoe as Simpson did (but lied about).
>
> Exact same size and style of shoe, huh? I must have missed that!
>
> -- Jon Beaver

Hey, John, nice to see you're back and sharp as ever. I see and number of others from the old group are also back. Unfortunately, JE (Jean) is no longer with us and I know she would be back as sharp as ever.

As always,

Prien

debt...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2018, 2:17:25 AM4/26/18
On Thursday, February 13, 1997 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, Noah's Dove wrote:
> Subject:
> MEZZALUNA CONNECTION--RON GOLDMAN
> Date:
> Mon, 25 Nov 1996 23:00:13 -0800
> Newsgroups:
> alt.journalism,altcurrent-events.usa,talk.politics.guns
>

> 11/25/96 AT 10:20 pm ON CHNL 13 UPN LOS ANGELES
>
> The news report was that THE LA POLICE said that Nicole was probably at
> the wrong place at the
> wrong time. Why because Ron Goldman's 3 best friends were killed or
> murdered right after Ron's death. One was killed in the same manner as
> Ron Goldman and Nicole. Slashed throats. 4 others have disappeared or
> vanished. The connection is that they all worked at Mezzaluna. At the
> time of the murder of Ron -- he was having financial problems.
>
> So OJ is innocent of the murders.

So question did his son Jason have a motive? Where and what was his alibi at the time. MY problem that has stuck with me is, WHY NOW. You have to get in a limo tonight but you plan to kill or have killed two people in the midst. Makes no sense

robr...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2018, 6:31:26 AM6/20/18
I worked with Michael Nigg at Cafe Med in West Hollywood Sunset Plaza at the time he was working at Mezzaluna. I last saw him at a house party of his ex-girlfriend. It was obvious that he was selling cocaine driving that Mercedes. None of us we making anymore then $1000 a week as waiters at that time in 1994 era.

garr...@gmail.com

May 30, 2019, 11:27:48 AM5/30/19
On Wednesday, June 20, 2018 at 3:31:26 AM UTC-7, robr...@gmail.com wrote:
> I worked with Michael Nigg at Cafe Med in West Hollywood Sunset Plaza at the time he was working at Mezzaluna. I last saw him at a house party of his ex-girlfriend. It was obvious that he was selling cocaine driving that Mercedes. None of us we making anymore then $1000 a week as waiters at that time in 1994 era.

Who else at the La Mezzaluna was murdered besides former manager Brett Cantor who managed the Dragonfly nightclub ? There was quite a few people who were murdered or disappeared. This whole scene was a drug hit. Michael Nigg was murdered in September of 1995 and what is ironic about the murder trial at this time Larry & Craig Fiato are on the stand while the coverage is blacked out due them being FBI Crime Informants at the time.

Jim Jim

Sep 19, 2019, 9:41:21 PM9/19/19
On Wednesday, June 20, 2018 at 6:31:26 AM UTC-4, robr...@gmail.com wrote:
> I worked with Michael Nigg at Cafe Med in West Hollywood Sunset Plaza at the time he was working at Mezzaluna. I last saw him at a house party of his ex-girlfriend. It was obvious that he was selling cocaine driving that Mercedes. None of us we making anymore then $1000 a week as waiters at that time in 1994 era.

Was Nigg, in fact Goldmans roommate?

amwil...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2019, 4:06:58 PM12/3/19
There was a possible sexual relationship at one point between Jason and Nicole. An O.J. investigator alluded to it on the Is O.J Innocent documentary. He was never interviewed by police.

Brian Wedemeyer

Apr 5, 2021, 6:21:10 PM4/5/21
On Wednesday, June 20, 2018 at 3:31:26 AM UTC-7, robr...@gmail.com wrote:
> I worked with Michael Nigg at Cafe Med in West Hollywood Sunset Plaza at the time he was working at Mezzaluna. I last saw him at a house party of his ex-girlfriend. It was obvious that he was selling cocaine driving that Mercedes. None of us we making anymore then $1000 a week as waiters at that time in 1994 era.

Rob,
I'm working on something. Can i give you a call or maybe FB messag you?