Re: this is an effort by OJ to make 1 gasp of publicity

Message has been deleted

Randy Jupiot

Nov 17, 2006, 12:08:11 AM11/17/06

You don't seem to understand. This is a plot by white racists to
damage all black people. They want OJ to stay alive and keep his
name in the news. Everytime people see that evil black man's face on
TV and are reminded that he killed 2 innocent, pretty white people, it
just makes white people so angry and that hate filters towards other
black people.

On 16 Nov 2006 18:07:32 -0800, tariq....@spamgourmet.com wrote:

>x-no-archive: yes
>
>Where is the bullet by a sniper to take him out?
>
>Why is he allowed to walk the streets of Florida?
>
>Is he being protected by a powerful politician?

J. Hollenbeck

Nov 17, 2006, 9:17:00 AM11/17/06

"Randy Jupiot" <rand...@home.net> wrote in message

> You don't seem to understand. This is a plot by white racists to
> damage all black people. They want OJ to stay alive and keep his
> name in the news. Everytime people see that evil black man's face on
> TV and are reminded that he killed 2 innocent, pretty white people, it
> just makes white people so angry and that hate filters towards other
> black people.

Oh, please! Most people aren't that easily manipulated or stupid, (though if
they watch Fox News they might be.) I can only speak for myself, but I judge
people by their actions, not the color of their skins. That means that if
you're an asshole, I don't like you, whether you're white, black, red, green
or purple with pink polka dots. I certainly don't automatically hate
everyone based on the actions of one depraved individual.

FWIW
Joyce

iwantt...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2006, 10:20:57 AM11/17/06

AMEN!!!!!

chef_boyhowdy!

Nov 17, 2006, 11:39:34 AM11/17/06
On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 05:08:11 GMT, Randy Jupiot wrote:

> You don't seem to understand. This is a plot by white racists to
> damage all black people. They want OJ to stay alive and keep his
> name in the news. Everytime people see that evil black man's face on
> TV and are reminded that he killed 2 innocent, pretty white people, it
> just makes white people so angry and that hate filters towards other
> black people.

This is either a great troll written by a white who hates blacks, or a
seriously racist black person.

congratulations, whoever you are.

bi...@billychuckfist.com

Nov 25, 2006, 9:49:06 PM11/25/06
You all is gonna love this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeL8EcOzF9U

On Nov 17, 8:39 am, chef_boyhowdy! <attila_the_ton...@nowaynohow.com>
wrote:

> On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 05:08:11 GMT, Randy Jupiot wrote:
> > You don't seem to understand. This is a plot by white racists to
> > damage all black people. They want OJ to stay alive and keep his
> > name in the news. Everytime people see that evil black man's face on
> > TV and are reminded that he killed 2 innocent, pretty white people, it
> > just makes white people so angry and that hate filters towards other

> > black people.This is either a great troll written by a white who hates blacks, or a

cleveland amory

Jul 21, 2017, 6:49:30 AM7/21/17
OJ is FREE LOOSE THE JUICE