Re: VOTE! Kooks of the Year, 2006

1 view

Art Deco

Jan 10, 2007, 8:13:09 PM1/10/07
miguel <mjc...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler wrote:
>> Here follows the one true ballot for the 2006 Usenet Kook of the Year
>> awards. Anybody may vote, but your votes may be disqualified, mocked,
>> burnt, shredded and/or recycled for use as toilet paper or filler for
>> Fluffy's litter box at the Vote Wrangler's discretion if:
>>
>> * you are a notorious net.kook
>> * you attempt to vote twice
>> * you vote anonymously or with an unidentifiable sockpuppet
>> * you vote for or against yourself
>> * you vote in a thread other than this one
>> * you vote in a newsgroup other than AUK without crossposting to AUK
>> * you follow up to an incomplete or altered version of the ballot
>> * you have explicitly been disenfranchised by the Vote Wrangler
>> * you have officially been declared non-existent
>>
>> Crossposting the complete, unaltered ballot is permitted. You have
>> until 23:59:59 (11:59:59 PM) UTC on January 15th to cast your votes.
>> Vote wisely; next time the candidate might be *you*.
>> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>>
>> ROOKIE KOOK OF THE YEAR (Vote for one.)
>>
>> Andrew B. Chung
>> Antonio "Jabriol" Santana
>> Catherine Burr
>> Daniel Joseph Min
>> Daryl Hunt
>> Dustin Cook
>> Honest John
>> Robert "Mop Jockey" Wolfe
>> Saucerheads of alt.astronomy
>> Tim Bolen
>> Viking of soc.men
>
>Snarky
>
>> KOOK OF THE YEAR (Vote for one.)
>
>Stephen Abigail Chaney
>
>> COWARD OF THE YEAR (Vote for one.)
>
>> Andre Lieven
>> Andrew B. Chung
>> Chuck Lysaght
>> Dustin Cook
>> Honest John
>> Michael Baldwin Bruce
>> Raymond Karczewski
>> Richard Scoville
>> Steve Young as Rasta Khan
>
>Art Deco

*ding* <tips slightly larger multi-gallon sombrero>

>> CLUELESS NEWBIE OF THE YEAR (Vote for one.)
>
>> Azure
>> Daryl Hunt
>> Honest John
>> Jaime Baillie
>> Jill of soc.men
>> Kathy Mosesian
>> Ken Pangborn
>> Kurt Gavin
>> L. W. "Bill" Hughes III
>> Lynne "Hoofprints" Lyons
>> MCP of soc.men
>> Viking of soc.men
>
>Kadaitcha Man
>
>> RICHBULL.COM MEMORIAL AWARD FOR KOOKSITE OF THE YEAR (Vote for one.)
>
>> http://groups.msn.com/psycologicalwarfare
>> http://www.cotse.net/users/jeffrelf/
>> http://www.heartmdphd.com
>
>http://www.self-acceptance.to
>
>miguel

Text Medium No. 5

Jan 11, 2007, 12:30:28 AM1/11/07
Hail Eris! On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 18:13:09 -0700, Art Deco jabbered inanely:

*ding* <tips sombrero>

And yet another UV point for K-Man...

--
Shon'ai COOSN-029-06-71069
"I was told there would be cookies."

"If you don't have pedicures AT LEAST every two weeks, don't talk to me.
If you don't floss every night and morning and brush at least twice a
day, don't talk to me. If you don't spend money on you hair and get
great cuts and color, don't talk to me. If you are heavy, don't talk to
me. If you don't shower every morning and take a nice bubble bath every
night, don't talk to me. If you don't have a loved one in your arms,
don't talk to me. If you don't keep an immaculate house, don't talk to
me. If you don't work, don't talk to me." -- Clearly, Martha Vandella
never wants to talk to me, which is for the best, really.
MID: <1161934857....@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>

Kadaitcha Man

Jan 11, 2007, 12:35:31 AM1/11/07
Text Medium No. 5 <mhm2...@meow.flonk>, the au pair, disquieted:

You can have it; I've got enough sombrer0s.

--
alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005 and April 2006

"K-Man's particular genius, however, lies not merely in his humour,
but his ability to make posters who had previously seemed reasonably
well-balanced turn into foaming, frothing, death threat-uttering
maniacs" - Snarky, Demon Lord of Confusion

"remember that th [sic] head toecutter has quarter million confirmed
kadaitcha man kills ok" - the land surfer

Fuckwitted alt.atheism atheist to Kadaitcha Man:
"Imagine if I were to suggest "I have a prehensile tail". You
would, naturally, ask for evidence."

Kadaitcha Man in reply to fuckwitted alt.atheism atheist:
"Not at all. I would unquestionably accept your admission to being
a monkey."

Thou tike. Thou sottish, clumsy newts and blind-worms.

tariq....@spamgourmet.com

Feb 11, 2007, 12:03:55 AM2/11/07
How about lonely sad forlorn people of the year? that too is a
category that deserves attention and acclamation.

Message has been deleted

Henry Schmidt

Feb 11, 2007, 2:35:05 AM2/11/07
Lionel wrote:

> On 10 Feb 2007 21:03:55 -0800, tariq....@spamgourmet.com wrote:
>
>> How about lonely sad forlorn people of the year? that too is a
>> category that deserves attention and acclamation.
>
> DoucheMonkey4Life won that one - & 9 others as well.

Loonel you still have doggy c0ck breath. Gargle will ya, b1tch