Re: Improving the overall quality of usenet

Art Deco

Sep 17, 2006, 10:46:32 AM9/17/06
miguel <mjc...@gmail.com> wrote:

>BrentAr...@hotmail.com wrote:
>> miguel wrote:
>>> It appears that the overall quality of usenet has improved somewhat,
>>> with the removal of the incontinent freakshow Joan GriffinTHAL from
>>> AFA-B and AFOJ-S. This is a *good* thing.
>
>> I agree with the above statement.
>
> I also agree with it 100%.

Non sequitur.

>>> Stupid Art Deco, thank you for doing your part to remove STUPID
>>> FREAKSHOW Joan GriffinTHAL from AFA-B and AFOJ-S. Stupid Freakshow Joan
>>> GriffinTHAL had incontinent secret meeting place issues.
>
>>> Now, Art Deco, you can make usenet an even better place by removing your
>>> own stupid self from usenet altogether. Get going, freakshow.
>
> Yes, freakshow.

How ironic.

> MOVE IT NOW.

Classic inconsistency.

>> Art Deco isn't very smart-if Art Deco does not Remove its STupid Self
>> From Usenet Altogether, I am going to encourage him by invoking the
>> Single Greatest Contributor to the Overall Quality of Usenet, Lewis
>> DePayne-I will humbly ask him to moderate alt.fan.art-bell.
>
> I would certainly support some moderation in alt.fan.art-bell.

Classic inappropriate analogy.

> After
> all, that incontinent freakshow GriffinTHAL practically lived in that
> newsgroup until they removed him from it altogether.

Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, laced with invective, as
expected from someone who lacks a logical argument.

>> I have no doubts he will gladly do it-he wants to see the qulaity of
>> Usenet improve, and the best way to do that is for Art Deco to be out
>> like the dump I just took.
>
> He should be out like Jim McGreevy.

Classic erroneous presupposition.

> Art Deco -> Out like a big fat pinched Jim McGreevy loaf.

Classic lack of specificity.

Classic invective, as expected from someone who lacks a logical
argument.

--
COOSN-266-06-39716
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"Who is "David Tholen", Daedalus? Still suffering from
attribution problems?"
-- Dr. David Tholen

Art Deco

Sep 17, 2006, 11:16:08 AM9/17/06

>>> 5ijpg2hv1co38m0pu...@4ax.com

>>> Is that a k0oKslurp or just someone drooling on their own sock? ;)
>>
>> Ko0kslurp, or ko0ky self-slurp, which is ko0kier?
>>
>> ESL1
>
> Nice freakshow dance, ladies.

Classic pontification.

honestjohn

Sep 17, 2006, 2:35:37 PM9/17/06

"Art Deco" <er...@netcabal.com> wrote in message
Don't run away from your hard earned Awards, Art Deco!

)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(
Winners! Civility Awards, August 2006
)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(

Dumbest man in the Universe: The winner is: Art Deco!

Biggest chicken: The winner is: Art Deco!

Least accurate information: The winner is: Art Deco!

Most mentally retarded Alpine Nazi goat humper: Co-Winner is: Art Deco!

Dictionary pic beside "penis": The winner is: Art Deco!

Greatest Idiots On The Net: The winner is: "AUK coffeeboys"!

honestjohn

Sep 17, 2006, 2:35:51 PM9/17/06

> miguel <mjc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Bookman wrote:

> >> Ko0kslurp, or ko0ky self-slurp, which is ko0kier?
> >>
> >> ESL1
> >
> > Nice freakshow dance, ladies.
>
> Classic pontification.
>
> Classic invective, as expected from someone who lacks a logical
> argument.

Message has been deleted