Re: Is anything more despicable than a pedophile?

Message has been deleted

bobandcarole

Mar 20, 2006, 12:09:04 AM3/20/06

tarkania...@spamgourmet.com wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> We need to bring back penalties like the gallows, firing squad, and gas
> chamber for those sick bastards who try to legalize sex with children.
> With no right of appeal. To be applied within 5 minutes of conviction.

works for me!

Joseph Welch

Mar 20, 2006, 2:38:37 AM3/20/06

<tarkania...@spamgourmet.com> wrote in message

> x-no-archive: yes
>
> We need to bring back penalties like the gallows, firing squad, and gas
> chamber for those sick bastards who try to legalize sex with children.
> With no right of appeal. To be applied within 5 minutes of conviction.

How about starting by implementing those penalties on anyone who tries to
legalize warrantless spying on Americans?

--
JW
***************

bobandcarole

Mar 20, 2006, 3:33:42 AM3/20/06

Joseph Welch wrote:
> <tarkania...@spamgourmet.com> wrote in message
> > x-no-archive: yes
> >
> > We need to bring back penalties like the gallows, firing squad, and gas
> > chamber for those sick bastards who try to legalize sex with children.
> > With no right of appeal. To be applied within 5 minutes of conviction.
>
> How about starting by implementing those penalties on anyone who tries to
> legalize warrantless spying on Americans?
>
> --
> JW

Ok, but lets get the peds now.....

Joseph Welch

Mar 20, 2006, 1:33:06 PM3/20/06

"bobandcarole" <bobandc...@webtv.net> wrote in message

>> > We need to bring back penalties like the gallows, firing squad, and gas
>> > chamber for those sick bastards who try to legalize sex with children.
>> > With no right of appeal. To be applied within 5 minutes of conviction.
>>
>> How about starting by implementing those penalties on anyone who tries to
>> legalize warrantless spying on Americans?

I don't think that people who advocate a political position (no matter how
repugnant) should be executed for doing so.

That's what fascists do.

This is America.

If you don't like our system and our values - then you should probably get
the fuck out.

bobandcarole

Mar 20, 2006, 6:19:42 PM3/20/06

Joseph Welch wrote:
> "bobandcarole" <bobandc...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> >> How about starting by implementing those penalties on anyone who tries to
> >> legalize warrantless spying on Americans?
>
> I don't think that people who advocate a political position (no matter how
> repugnant) should be executed for doing so.
>
> That's what fascists do.
>
> This is America.
>
> If you don't like our system and our values - then you should probably get
> the fuck out.

We're not talking about people, we're talking about pedophiles......

Joseph Welch

Mar 20, 2006, 11:05:54 PM3/20/06

> We're not talking about people, we're talking about pedophiles......

Get the fuck out of my country you unAmerican piece of shit.