Re: COTM

1 view

Art Deco

Sep 17, 2006, 2:52:50 PM9/17/06
miguel <mjc...@gmail.com> wrote:

>§ñühw¤£f wrote:
>> miguel:

>>> Look at his friends.
>>> Once I had a usenet that had an overall good quality. Stupid Art
>>> Deco and Stupid Bookman took that away from me. The overall
>>> quality of usenet will improve when both Stupid Bookman and Stupid
>>> Art Deco remove themselves from it altogether.
>
>> I thought "usenet" was open to everybody. Are you proposing we build
>> some kind of...border fence?
>
> Imagine how much better usenet would be if art deco and his freakshow
> friends were permitted to post only in alt.freakshow.art-deco.

Classic inappropriate analogy.

--
COOSN-266-06-39716
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"Who is "David Tholen", Daedalus? Still suffering from
attribution problems?"
-- Dr. David Tholen

honestjohn

Sep 17, 2006, 3:02:51 PM9/17/06

"Art Deco" <er...@netcabal.com> wrote in message
Don't run away from your hard earned Awards, Art Deco!

)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(
Winners! Civility Awards, August 2006
)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(

Dumbest man in the Universe: The winner is: Art Deco!

Biggest chicken: The winner is: Art Deco!

Least accurate information: The winner is: Art Deco!

Most mentally retarded Alpine Nazi goat humper: Co-Winner is: Art Deco!

Dictionary pic beside "penis": The winner is: Art Deco!

Greatest Idiots On The Net: The winner is: "AUK coffeeboys"!

Warhol

Sep 17, 2006, 3:23:07 PM9/17/06

WOW...

honestjohn

Sep 17, 2006, 3:33:40 PM9/17/06

"Warhol" <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

WOW...

WOW is right!

C.H.J.

Warhol

Sep 17, 2006, 4:39:56 PM9/17/06

aint that to much Honour for a coffee boy... what will his friends say
who recieved none of the title's...

honestjohn

Sep 17, 2006, 4:52:09 PM9/17/06

"Warhol" <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

.>

>> C.H.J.
>
>aint that to much Honour for a coffee boy... what will his friends say
>who recieved none of the title's...

The will give him a :

___ |\_/| ___
/ \_ |` ' | _/ \
/ \/ \/ \
/ "SPANK FOR \
\/\/\/\ DECO" /\/\/\/
X X
**********************
**********************
**********************

C.H.J.

The Demon Prince of Absurdity

Sep 17, 2006, 7:51:47 PM9/17/06
On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 12:23:07 -0700, Warhol did the cha-cha, and screamed:
> honestjohn wrote:
>> "Art Deco" wrote...

I never knew you could restrain yourself that much.

"Etymology:
Argumentum ad Septicus : argument to putrefaction. Derived from Septicum
Argumentum : putrefaction of argument.

"Septic \Sep"tic\, Septical \Sep"tic*al\
a. [L. septicus to make putrid: cf. F. septique.]
Having power to promote putrefaction. Of or relating to or
caused by putrefaction." -- Kadaitcha Man, indirectly to
Donald "Skeptic"/"Septic" Alford, in MID: <a3svh.d...@news.alt.net>

"I never fail to be amazing" -- Looney Maroon for September 2006 nominee
William Barwell's ego knows no bounds. MID:
12ggt3q...@corp.supernews.com

Warhol

Sep 18, 2006, 11:04:00 AM9/18/06

Grrrrrrrrr

--
http://attack.igorilla.com/
Respect nature, lest it bite you in the arse! Or the head...or the

Warhol

Sep 18, 2006, 11:06:47 AM9/18/06

This certainly invalidates the entire thesis.

"Kick the door down and the entire rotten structure will collapse!"

honestjohn

Sep 18, 2006, 11:42:55 AM9/18/06

"Warhol" <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

There are simply too many ko0ks inside for the rotten structure to fall!

Warhol, the END is near! Spread the Word!

C.H.J.

Warhol

Sep 18, 2006, 12:14:35 PM9/18/06

There aint not one to believe words of wisdom anymore... THEY CAN'T BE
SAVED BECAUSE THEY FIGHT against their own future... as our knight
Nightbat say's it so well.. Oh humanity...

honestjohn

Sep 18, 2006, 12:24:57 PM9/18/06

"Warhol" <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

The saving of one soul out of a thousand will be worth the effort.

"Narrow is the path"

C.H.J.

Warhol

Sep 18, 2006, 1:01:54 PM9/18/06

Here Comes the Storm! right its even written "for ye know neither the
day nor the hour wherein the Sun of man cometh' (Mat 25:13)"

How can they be saved if they dont have Faith or dont believe the
warnings.. they must feel, before they shall morn. But than it will be
toolate...

An Old Testament prophet was [professedly] not only a person who was
given divine insight into future events, but a person whom the Lord
used to declare his word.

The first nine verses in the book of Obadiah foretell total destruction
in the land of Edom at the hand of the Lord. Obadiah writes that this
destruction will be so complete that it will be even worse than a thief
who comes at night, for not even a thief would destroy everything. The
Lord will allow all allies of Edom to turn away and help chase Edom out
of its land...

Verses ten through fourteen explain that when Israel (the Lord's
chosen people) was attacked, Edom refused to help them, thus acting
like an enemy. What is even worse is that Edom and Israel share a
common blood line through their founders who were brothers, Jacob and
Esau. Because of this gross neglect of a relative, Edom will be covered
with shame and destroyed forever. The final verses, fifteen through
twenty-one, depict the restoration of Israel and the wiping out of the
Edomites. Verse eighteen says that there will be no survivors from the
house of Esau once the destruction is complete. Israel will become a
holy place and its people will return from exile and inhabit the land
once inhabited by the Edomites. The final verse of the prophecy places
the Lord as King who will rule over all the mountains of Edom.

--
The Crying Game Continues... If I sound like Rambling prophet of doom
right now, I'm glad.

honestjohn

Sep 18, 2006, 1:23:02 PM9/18/06

"Warhol" <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

There are Wars and rumors of Wars, the "End-Times" are upon us!

C.H.J.

Warhol

Sep 18, 2006, 1:41:14 PM9/18/06

The overwhelming theme found in Obadiah is the destruction of enemies
of God's people. Obadiah does not present a "turn or burn"
message, simply a message of inevitable doom as a consequence of
predickted actions....

http://www.anova.org/sev/htm/hb/31_obadiah.htm

The Wrath of Pan is waiting for Art... Poor soul shall walketh the
Planketh and plummetth toeth hiseth deatheth

Warhol The Cosmic Reporter Von Saali