The challenge to make Tesla's wireless power distribution

Luke Nichols

Feb 11, 2012, 9:00:02 AM2/11/12
http://www.gammachallenge.com/
--
Jesus Christ of Nazareth returned September 21, 2008
http://www.ashesaid.com

dick...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2015, 2:28:01 PM9/26/15
Luke! what in the hell does this have to do with Tesla's wireless power distribution?

Libtard

Feb 24, 2017, 6:29:38 PM2/24/17
On Sat, 26 Sep 2015 11:28:01 -0700, dicksilk wrote:

> Luke! what in the hell does this have to do with Tesla's wireless power
> distribution?

I don't know. And my name is not Luke.

Richard Silk

Feb 25, 2017, 1:04:20 PM2/25/17
Then clearly you live up to your name, Libtard, as I was not addressing you in my previous post. Typical libtard.... <smh> :-/