Repeat of Tesla Power experiment

anon...@noserver.com

Aug 9, 2008, 4:31:40 PM8/9/08
I have been experimenting with a triode valve oscillator with a tube of low
pressure hydrogen inside the coil.

The power is only about 10 watt but I can light a fluorescent tube placed
inside the coil. I have to touch the end for it to strike.

I am attempting to repeat Tesla's result where he puts a tube of low
pressure gas inside an induction coil and found that some gasses gave off
more power than he put in and became self sustaining.

He found the power increased as the pressure went down until a certain point
in the pressure curve when the power fell away as the pressure was decreased
still further.

He said hydrogen was the most poweful but that oxygen and nitrogen did it
too but neon and argon did not give the effect.

I'm using a valve instead of the interrupter wired as a radio frequency
oscillator.

I'm hoping I will get power out of the coil once I can ionise the hydrogen.
I will be using a tube hydrogen at 1 microbar with electrodes inserted at
each end.

If I get power out of the coil then I will be tapping the energy of hot
fusion of protons.

--
Chris

Noel Friesen

Aug 9, 2008, 6:11:07 PM8/9/08

<anon...@noserver.com> wrote in message

Let me know how it goes would you? Have you taken a look at any of Tesla's
wireless power transfer devices?

EskW...@spamblock.panix.com

Aug 14, 2008, 4:53:36 AM8/14/08
In alt.fan.nikola-tesla, anon...@noserver.com wrote:
> I have been experimenting with a triode valve oscillator with a tube of low
> pressure hydrogen inside the coil.

Please let us know of your results!

--
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

anon...@noserver.com

Sep 4, 2008, 2:24:27 PM9/4/08
I've not been able to ionise the low pressure hydrogen yet.

--
Chris